And Then There Was You....(Cu...

By EmeraldRose92

What if that truck didn't take out our beloved Jackson Teller, what if SAMCRO was where it ended, but Chicago... More

New Beginings
Getting Into The Swing Of It...
And Then There Was You...
Is It Love, or Do I Lust You a Lot...
You Cant Run Forever...
All in...All out.
The Dynamics Of Family....
Pain is certain, suffering is a choice.
A Dance With The Devil...
Blurred Lines...
Storms Rolling In...
????
Where We Are Now

And Then There Was Us

269 17 7
By EmeraldRose92

Author Notes- Hey Guys, enjoy the chapter. Also as always, its gonna get hot and heavy so *WARNING SM*T*

(Also i've recast Nomi as Shannon Thornton as I feel she gives better Nomi vibes and is absolutely stunning- but if you guys prefer Raven Tracy just imagine her instead)

Happy Reading

He kissed her gently before placing each item neatly in a lined up row on the edge of the bed. 

She watched as he quietly placed down one of his black leather belts, a small silver butt plug she had never seen before, her rose toy vibrator which they had enjoyed many times and a mysterious small gift bag, sealed with a red bow. 

She was dying to know what was in the bag, but her brain was still focused on that butt plug. Jesus help her. 

Once he was satisfied with that he turned back to her. 

She was still sitting in her current position, hungry and waiting. 

He looked at her for a moment before speaking. 

“I got you something… I think you’ll like it” he spoke casually gesturing to the gift bag. 

“Can I see it?” her eyes seemed dreamy and almost cartoonish as her pupils doubled in size with excitement and arousal her voice dripping with anticipation.

“Of course, we’re gonna get to that in a bit. I got a couple things I wanna show you first, well a couple things I wanna do to you first I should say. You ready to have some fun darling?” 

She nodded gleefully, trying not to appear too eager but her resolve breaking down with every second. 

With a warm smile he gathered her thick hair in his hands, forming a ponytail, and stepped closer to her. 

She licked her lips in preparation. 

“Open up.” 

Knowing what to do she braced her hands in front of her and assumed the position, opening her mouth to receive him. 

She heard him gasp slightly as she enveloped him in her warm, wet mouth and began to massage him with her tounge and lips, he guided her head slowly as she attempted to swallow him whole, meeting resistance when he bumped against her throat.  

Breathing deeply and relaxing the narrow muscles he was trying to breach, she was rewarded with a low moan from him as he slid past her mouth and slipped into her throat. 

Not a word uttered between them, just the moaning, heavy breathing and intermittent gagging noises from Nomi as she bobbed her head up and down as he fucked her mouth. 

“Deeeeper. Take more of me baby…You got it, that's it..nice and deep” his voice was heavy with lust and breathless, she loved how she affected him. He pulled out ever so slightly for her to catch her breath, leaving just his large round tip in her mouth.

Once he heard her breathe and watched her lean forward again, he pushed deeply and slowly so not to make her gag, but with determination to reach the depth he eagerly sought, and she accepted. 

He was always amazed that she could practically fit all of him down her throat now, it took some well enjoyed practice over time, she could always suck him off like a pro, but he was always too big to deepthroat when they first met but now she could swallow him whole. 

He pulled out when he began to feel a tingle in the base of his spine and upper thighs, and smiled when she pouted in disappointment of not having him in her mouth. 

Before she could speak he kissed her passionately, still holding her hair in his hands. 

“Get on all fours for me.” he spoke assertively and Nomi did as she was told. She always did. 

 God he loved her.

In her all fours position, Jackson had the perfect view of her. Her face and chest pressed to the mattress and her gorgeous ass in the air waiting. 

He could see how wet she was, and how her perfect little asshole winked at him above her pretty pussy. 

Lining up to her he coated himself in her essence and pressed the tip to her folds, giving her a little tease as he heard her moan with need. 

Before slamming into her tight wet cunt, the loud groan that ripped through her satisfied him to no end as he watched her grip the sheets.

Feeling her acclimate to his size he didn’t move, just stayed buried within her walls, he waited a moment and stroked her plump ass cheeks, grabbing at the supple flesh before delivering a swift smack to one of them, then again. 

Nomi mewled and moaned as he teased her, pushing back on him to let him know she wanted more. 

“I know…i got you baby” He reassured, kissing her back, she barely heard him over her throbbing body, and before she knew it, he was moving inside her, slow and steady at first, until he gripped the side of her hip, braced himself with a hand firmly planted on the bed and started rearranging some shit! 

She had no option but to scream into mattress as he took his fill of her.

the sounds of skin on skin and the way he would groan and curse when he felt her coming and tightening around him delighted her.

Slowing for a second he grabbed her lower jaw in his hands again and tugged her upright, her back flush against his sweat sheened chest, clamping an arm around her waist he gently but firmly bit her shoulder before gruffly whispering in her ear.

“ You like how I’m fucking you baby?” he never stopped pumping into her and she was so in the zone she didn’t reply. 

A sharp smack to her ass brought her back to life though. 

“Answer me.” he growled again.

“ I do! I love it!" she cried out as she hovered on the edge, as he drove into her. 

“ You gonna be a good girl and come for me again?” 

“Yes!” 

“Then do it, come on my fucking cock right now” he gripped her hair tighter and held her close as he fucked her with wanton abandon, face buried in the crook of her neck as he breathed her in and felt her tighten around him.

With an almost pained wail Nomi screamed into the air, her body going rigid as she held onto the back of his thighs, as her body erupted and exploded around him. 

She briefly noticed Teddy trot out the room at the sound of the two of them. And shortly after her ears stopped ringing she heard Jackson groan and squeeze her as he emptied into her tight passage, deep and long. 

The pair of them collapsing forward onto the middle of the queen sized bed. 

Nomi turned to look at Jackson as he rolled off her onto his back, her delicate fingers playing with the chain around his neck as he breathed, eyes closed, his face peaceful content, one hand still placed on her butt cheek. 

“Damn. You weren't supposed to make me come” he huffed out, sounding satisfied but like he had just run a marathon. 

Giggling Nomi threw her leg over him lazily and laid on his damp chest as he stroked her back. 

“Did I mess up your plans for depravity and debauchery?” 

“Depravity and debauchery? Hmm, I like the sound of that.” he chuckled sounding more alive and back in the present realm, he kissed her nose before letting his head fall back on the bed. 

They both laid quietly for a moment, feeling Nomi relax more into him. He jiggled her butt cheek before lightly smacking it. 

“Oh no you don’t, I'm not done with you woman, the nights still young, and in case you didn’t notice, I didn’t get to play with those toys” he grinned at her, suddenly wide awake and unbelievably semi hard again. 

“You are not serious” she grumbled, throwing an arm over her face. “How!?” she gawked looking at his current state. 

“what can I say darling you inspire me”  

“Well I am still curious to know what's in that little goodie bag” she went to reach for it but found herself on her back with Jackson between her legs, her hands captured in his above her head. 

“Nope. First I’m gonna tie these pesky little hands away, then I'm gonna have all the fun in the world with this gorgeous little body of yours. Then if you’re a good girl you get your gift...sound fair?”

Nomi loved her sex life with Jackson it was just another element to the facets and shades of why she loved him the way she did, one day he could be all hearts and flowers, bubble baths and sweet love making the next you’re being tied up spanked and got a butt plug in your ass, he was an adventure and a home all in one. 

“So what do you say darling?” he bent to suck one of her nipples into his mouth as held her wrists. Unravelling her all over again.

“Fuuck...I say...Shit! Do you remember my safe word?” 

Jackson paused and kissed her nose, before looking her in the eye, taking a moment to look at her, with warmly and attentively.

“Of course I do darling...It's July...he tried not to overthink that little detail. 

They’d played around before and when he’d asked her if she wanted a safeword, thats what she came up. He didnt push it. But the weight of the choice of safeword wasn’t lost on him either. 

Putting the thought aside for another time he focused back on her….

"you ready?” 

With a happy nod Nomi smiled and kissed him back, before he reached for the belt and rose toy placing the intriguing little gift bag on the bedside table. 

“What about that?” she smirked, gesturing to the silver butt plug on the bed. 

“Oh don’t you worry darling we’ll get to that too. Be patient” 

Giggling they both enjoyed each other into the wee hours of the morning, Jackson was true to his word and bound those hands up good and tight and when it came down to it , they both learnt just how good she could actually be, and she couldn’t wait to see what was in that tiny bag, however if it was anything going up there again she was gonna have to wait a while to enjoy it. 

When all was said and done they showered at dawn, changed the soaked sheets and curled up in bed. 

“How you feeling babe, you good, need anything?” Jackson tentatively stroked her shoulder as he enquired sleepily. 

“ I’m good, I liked it a lot actually. I was a bit nervous at first, but it was fun...you never fail to surprise me Blondie” She giggled, stroking his beard. 

“Well I'm glad you trusted me enough to give it a try,  you surprise me too you know” stroking her cheek, he gave her a quick kiss before, yawning loudly  into her neck. 

“Ha! Classy Jackson, thanks for that'' smacking his arm, she curled into him tighter. I cant wait until it can just be like this, no more drama, just this, im always so worried somethings gonna go wrong, or somethings around the corner, waiting to jump out at me…like before, you know?” she said yawning herself. 

“Everything will be alright Nomi. Soon darling, I promised you and I meant it. This is how its gonna be, I mean well damn…this is how it is, don’t worry so much. You know I got you right?” 

“I know. And you know I got you too right, don’t forget that.” 

“I wont. Get some rest babe…G’Night” He pulled her close and kissed her nose as he shut his eyes. Noticing Teddy coming back to his bed spot. 

“Hmm, you mean Good Morning” and with that they were both out in minutes.

Another day breaking, pale blue light and birdsong filtering through the open window …and though yes…there were always going to be obstacles, at least they had each other, and as fucked up or naïve as it is to think that, its what they had. 

And Nomi knew that with Jackson she would always know love, and with Nomi ,Jackson would always know peace. And they slept well at night with that comfort. 

But when you really think about it, whatever monsters under the bed or  lurking round the corner, better watch out for them, because with no lies or secrets holding them back, the new found openness between the two, and the guys being back by Jacksons side, Nomi and Jackson were stronger than ever.

…….

Nomi woke feeling surprisingly refreshed considering what she got up to the previous night.

Phil and Teddy had made their needs known a few hours earlier and after letting them out to do their business she decided to cancel the morning alarm, knowing Jax was home for the day and she had already got a lot of work done for the week before he came home, she happily climbed back into bed to enjoy some extra sleep with her passed out golden haired Adonis lying next to her.

However it was now approaching noon and her natural body clock had told her to get out of bed.

Wrapping her silk Caroline Randell robe around her she quietly tip toed out the room leaving Jackson to sleep some more, she couldn’t blame him she wasnt suprised he was exhausted.

She made her way downstairs with Teddy trailing behind her, and Phil curled up by a window barely acknowledging her existence as she went about making her morning espresso and grabbing items from the refrigerator for breakfast.

She went about whisking eggs and laying bacon on the griddle to accompany her spinach and mushroom omellete, however her mind couldn’t help but flutter back to the events of the previous night.

*flashback to last night*

“Hmmm…Jax…I..baby wait.” She was currently laying on her stomach, her right leg slightly at a right angle as Jackson gently worked the plug into her tiny back passage, the feeling was overwhelming, a mixture of a slight sting coupled with a heavy fullness that had her at a loss for words.

“You okay darling? You’re doing great. Just breathe. Deep and slow...need me to stop?” he was currently kneeling behind her, 2 fingers expertly working her clit as he pulsed the plug inside her.

She didn’t want him to stop, she simply needed him to pause, she was too sensitive and the strange but pleasant sensation was overwhelming her.

“No…i just needed a minute, its okay…Do it.”

With a slow deliberate push the heavy silver plug settled inside her, in a place she had never felt anything in. This was extremely new territory, her eyes widening and squeezing shut at the sensation.

“Beautiful. You are so fucking beautiful” She heard him murmur as he kissed her shoulders, back, nibbled her hips and bit her butt cheeks, she was beside herself, her wrists still bound and her body flush with sweat as he devoured her.

Then she felt his tongue somewhere she’d never felt it before, she moaned languidly as he licked at her rim twisting the plug as he did, a long finger sliding in and out of her at the same time. Holy Shit.

The orgasm snuck up on her like a mugger in a dark alley and pole vaulted her into a euphoric daze.

Flipping her over and releasing her wrists. Jax draped one of her legs over his shoulder and slid inside of her again. 

She’d never felt so full.

“Jax!”

He fucked her steady for a while after she came, alternating between a deep, grinding pounded stroke, to fast sharp titillating  pumping, sweat glistening on his chest and gathering at his temple as he worked her over good and proper.

“So fuckin’ tight…Goddamit!” she heard him utter seemingly to himself, his voice gritty as gravel, he almost seemed angry with her for feeling so good. But she knew he was loving it as much as her given how hard he was, throbbing and pulsing against the plug inside her…They were close

Pulling his face closer to her Nomi brought her lips to his, wrapping both her arms around his neck, she kissed him breathlessly as he raked her body. She knew it wouldn’t be long before she went over the edge again. But she didnt wanna go alone.

“Come with me..” she shuddered. Trying to hold out for him to finish with her. She loved when they came at the same time, however with the new addition to the situation, she wasn’t sure she could hold out…something was definitely happening 

Licking his thumb he Jackson rubbed at her clit while he stroked her and seconds later was rewarded by a pristine little water show, as Nomi gushed and as she came, the red gem of the plug bobbing and pulsing with every wave of climax she went to scream, but no actual sound came out as her back arched, her mouth opened and her eyes squeezed shut as she gripped the back of his neck and one of his ass cheeks so hard it almost hurt.

The sight and feel of everything happening nearly gave him and aneurysm, he came immediately. Hard.

He actually felt a pinch in his perineum as he did, probably the result of coming and fucking for hours, but oh well, life was good.

What a night…

Present Morning 

Smiling to herself, Nomi folded the spinach and mushrooms into the eggs, that cute little tingly butterfly sensation hitting her stomach every time she had a flashback of being a dirty little birdie for her man the previous night.

She loved how he brought out different sides of her,  how he embraced all her layers, her warm, centred peaceful way, the way she enjoyed dotting crystals, art pieces and large plants all over the place, was the same way he embraced and encouraged her strong adventurous and ambitious nature.

Whether it was a new project, new business or simply just not taking any shit from anyone….sure she’s peaceful and reserved most of the time…but that didn’t mean she wasn't bout it when she had to be.

Yet she loved how he encouraged her confidence and made her feel brave and bold.

However she had the decency to feel a little bashful about her deeds, she surprised herself with what they got up to… the same way she surprised herself with how much she enjoyed it.

She was also aware Jackson brought out all the little secrets and her own little dark and naughty side...although she just reserved her dark side strictly  to the bedroom, unlike some people... she liked she could be free and tell him the dirty little fantasies and wants that she'd been to shy to tell previous lovers...and with everything that had happened she found it to be a good stress reliever, the kinkier she got, the better she would feel.

She was sure there was probably something wrong with that.

However she was gonna leave that to her therapist, as she was currently starving for the bacon and spinach omelettes she was fixing in the kitchen.

Making enough for her little bedroom bully upstairs, she plated up grabbed her coffee and sat at the counter, checking her phone and watching the news.

She vaguely heard one of the news anchors mention there was a body found in a woodland area not to far from town, and a few warehouse fires due to a technical fault, but other than that, it was a regular news cycle of the current time, basically the airs toxic, everythings more expensive, covid, racism, the Earths on fire, and a cute heartwarming segment about a family of Ducks that keep interrupting traffic crossing the roads as they travelled around the town.

Out of everything reported that was the most important part of the news in her opinion.  

she had been following their story for nearly 3 weeks.

“Are those fucking ducks still holding up traffic all over town” she turned her head to see a grey sweatpant wearing, shirtless Jackson leisurely walking in the kitchen rubbing one eye.

“Yup! and i hope they keep doing so, its so adorable, and its nice people stop their cars to let them pass and stuff, humanity and nature working together ” Nomi beamed sipping her coffee.

“You’re only saying that now because you haven’t encountered them yet." He replied rolling his eyes.

The day you need to head into town for some farmers market thingy to buy that weird jam you like, and it takes 27 minutes longer than usual in snail paced traffic because Daffy, Daphne and the Ducklings wanna sight see and go on field trips, lets see if you feel the same” he grumbled, kissing her temple as he grabbed a cup of coffee.

“This looks good…spinach and mushroom again?"

“You know it!” she chuffed as she stuffed a forkful in her mouth.

“ Do you ever try anything different in your omellete, like ever” he teased coming to sit beside her at the  breakfast bar. 

“Nope…don’t need to, i know what i like.” 

“Dont we both” he winked.

Not taking the bait, Nomi hid her smirk and went back to her beloved breakfast, shoving a mouthful in obnoxiously as Jackson rolled his eyes at her display of playful defiance.

“Child”

Pervert

“Brat”

Whore

“Dont be mad at me because you’re more adventurous with your asshole than your breakfast!” He deadpanned 

There was an audible clang as Nomi’s fork hit her plate as she stared mouth agape at Jacksons brazen statement.

He coughed as he laughed around his food, tickled by her current expression.

“What is wrong with you?! she squawked finally.

“What?! Im just saying in the scheme of things, its sorta absurd if you really think about it” he calmly and unwaveringly continued as he ate his breakfast, his eyes darting between the news and his plate.

“I mean, imagine! A woman so bold and open minded, well travelled and cultured, to the point to thinks crystals can talk or some shit, yet wont eat breakfast unless its a Spinach Mushroom Omelette or Fruit …Oh! And these options have to have bacon! Sometimes you even eat bacon on its own for breakfast, just a plate of bacon...thats psychotic!”

“I like BACON!”

“No one on this planet should like bacon as much as you…seek help…or God..or Both…you wanna another cup of coffee?” he asked hopping off his stool to refill his cup as Nomi still sat with that expression back on her face.

“Not from you i don’t” she snapped back though he knew it was bullshit, her lower lip always trembled when she wanted to laugh.

“Have it your way darling” he quipped.

Nomi huffed and went back to her breakfast.

“Ugh, we really need to decide about that backyard Nomi” he groaned as he stood in front of their huge glass backdoors overlooking their backyard
 coffee in hand.

“Im not ready to have that conversation Jackson , dont ruin my breakfast” giving up he shot her a look before calling Teddy to go out for a bathroom break. Following him outside with his coffee as Nomi watched her favourite boys through the windows.

Their backyard was currently a train wreck, wrapped in a nightmare.

They ripped up everything that was there before as it was hideous, now topsoil and grass was chaotically everywhere. The only one happy about the current garden situation was Teddy as he had endless options and spots for digging.

As he appeared from out back, he washed his cup and dishes, pressed a kiss to her neck and and told her he was going for a shower.

Nomi nodded contently and cleaned up the few bits she got out and finished her coffee. 

Opting this time to actually join Jackson in the shower as she needed to freshen up herself.

They killed a couple hours doing, nothing, watching home renovation shows, having a quickie in the kitchen and then ventured out to take Teddy for his walk hand in hand as they strolled through the quiet gorgeous fields and country lanes.

When Jackson came to an unexpected pause as Teddy ran through the current Poppy field they were passing, Nomi searched his face as he came to a stop and looked at her.

“Everything okay?” she asked gently wondering why they’d come to a halt.

“ Yeah, everythings great darling…I was just thinking, i never got to give you your gift” he smiled walmy at her.

“Oh yeah! You didnt did you…how dare you!” She giggled swinging his arm as he still held her hand.

“Well, i have it with me…i was actually thinking, this looks like the perfect place to give it you. You still want it?” he looked happy yet focused, but relaxed. In all honesty she could quiet place how he looked right now, other than..happy. Quietly happy.

“Well of course I still want it! What is it?!” Nomi practically vibrated with glee, knowing she was finally able to see what was in the mystery sexy time bag.

“ Well i wanted to give it to you last night, but we got a bit distracted” Nomi smirked at the thought.

“However, better late than never i say” pulling the small red bowed bag out his jacket pocket he took a brief moment before handing it to her.

“Like i said…I really hope you like it Nomi” he looked at her with an expression of pure love.

“Thank you baby! Dont worry I know i'm gonna love it" she replied genuinely before she even looked in the bag, her gorgeous smile and face looking even more perfect in the late afternoon light.

“I’ve been dying to do this!” she excitedly whispered to herself as she undid the bag.

Jax couldn't help but chuckle as he looked at her fighting with the bow, retrieving the small squared pale blue leather box inside, his heart doubled inside as he felt a jolt of adrenaline course through him as he patiently waited

“Yeah…I’ve been dying to do this too” he smiled as her wide eyes met his, as she held the box in her hand, realisation washing over her.

He was sure this wouldn’t be the last of her surprises with him… but he definitely felt like it would be the most memorable and the most important.

Because it was.

.....

To Be Continued.

As always hope you enjoyed the new chapter guys!

there will be a few filler chapters before we get to the drama...but drama there shall be.

Remember to like and comment, as its the only way I know to keep updating, after all no one wants to speak to an empty room or if they feel like no ones listening.

Thank you all again for sticking with this story, and if you’re new here welcome! I hope you liked my story. Stay tuned for more. And dont forget to like and comment! 👍🏾

Toodles XoXo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 2.8K 36
It was supposed to be a simple business deal. But thanks to a really stupid move on Luann's part, Jax finds himself on the wrong side of the negotiat...
346K 5.5K 51
"You know if someone told me 8 years ago that I would be right here with you , I wouldn't have believed it" "And why's that?" "Because you are so o...
44.2K 2.1K 25
| Jax Teller x OC | After Jax made the decision to leave Abel in Ireland with the couple who had adopted his son, his life took a completely differen...
74.7K 1.9K 15
Cora Myers thought she knew what the world was about, her confined life inside a strict religious family made her think that the world was like she w...