S•T•O•R•M (KING VON FAN-FICTI...

By Writtenbylashayy

~R•A•I•N season 2 ~ As Jayda accepts her fate and consequences after the terrible mistake she's made in the p... More

•Prolouge •
Ep. 1 First Day Out
Ep. 1.1
Ep. 1.2
Ep. 2 Flashing lights
Ep. 2.1
Ep. 2.2
Ep. 3 Mirrors
Ep. 3.1
Ep. 4 Moment of truth
Ep. 4.1
Ep. 4.2
Ep. 5 Memories
Ep. 5.1
Ep. 5.2
Ep. 5.3
Ep. 6 Second day out
Ep. 6.1
Ep. 6.2
Ep. 7 Trust
Ep. 7.1
Ep. 7. 2
Ep. 7.3

Ep. 3.2

2.5K 141 390
By Writtenbylashayy

Jayda Cheaves POV

The sound of faint voices cloud my head as I feel my body being lifted and thrown onto a hard surface .

"Juh Throw da bitch in the car g ! We gotta go "

It's not a familiar voice , not one I can put a face to , but honestly.. I can't see anything right now .

I don't know if I'm in shock , or just unconscious , but I feel dead even though I know I'm breathing .

I can't move , but I can feel . I can't talk , but I can hear . I don't know where I am and I can't see who I'm with but I know I shouldn't be here .

I knew something like this was coming , but not like this , not now , and damn sure not as quick . I couldn't stop it , I couldn't fight back , I just laid down and LET them take me .

He won .

My eyes shoot open , as I take a deep breath , finally being able to open my eyes since I passed out .

As I look around , I furrow my eyebrows realizing that Im sitting in the middle of a strange vacant room, tied down to a wooden chair, with one single dimmed lamp shining on me.

I roll my eyes and almost want to chuckle at the dramatics.

I honestly can't believe von takes himself serious when does stuff like this. Three Escalades , ten niggas, and a whole set up just for little ole me  ? He's so fucking pathetic!

At first I was honestly scared of what von would do when he  found  me , but now that he hasn't put a bullet in my head yet, all the fear has officially left my body. He's clearly not as hard as I thought he was, and has obviously turned soft within these last three years. old von would've popped at sumn

I pulled my trigger, why can't he? This kidnapping shit is corny!

I begin to struggle as I attempt to break the rope that's holding , me but stop after it starts leaving marks on my wrist. I try to move the chair closer to the door so I can bang on it , but soon give up being that I know that's exactly what he wants me to do.

He wants me to scream, cry , and plead just so he can feel in charge and in control of me once gain like he always did. He wants me to NEED him not to kill me, and NEED for him to let me go but fuck that. Im tired of giving niggas the satisfaction of thinking I need them. Especially for his shitty ass life.

I've been feening for a new one anyways.

The only person im worrying about is Dess. I know she's probably scared and pissed off that I got her caught in the cross fire between von and i. I really wish he could've just took me himself like a man but his petty ass is always trying to prove a point to somebody.

He always has to evince that he's the hardest, or most respected, or even most feared , but today is that day all that shit ends . He's getting cussed out when he comes in here, fuck an apology and begging for my life, we just gone have to fight.

The sound of a key being rattled against the door causes me to snap out of my thoughts, and look up at the knob, waiting for it to twist open.

As the door is being cracked open, all the anger driven confidence I thought I had seems to drain.

My chest drops , as I strain my eyes  while tracing the silhouette of the person walking in the door , until they step into the light.

My breathing seems to slow down and the entire atmosphere around me begins to fade while I stare back at the man I thought I hated.

I haven't seen him in three years . Three long , cold, lonely, sleepless, sad , and angry years of complete despair.

Complete betrayal, and hurt as I rotted in a cell and he roamed free with my heart in the palm of his hands like a damn trophy. The hate I have for him goes so much deeper than the lies or even the gunshot.  Its the piece of me he took  that I can never get back. I started trusting again because of him, and now he's the reason why I'll NEVER trust again.

I thought I would break down into tears or even attack him the next time I saw his full moist lips , or his dreads that fall perfectly on the side of his face, but instead I can't seem to blink as I take it all in for the first time In a long time. His soft , toned , muscular arms hanging out of his white beater, and the pants falling half way down his waist, revealing the front of his ethicas as he sags.

I want to look away and give him a piece of all that shit I was talking in my head before he came in, or the imaginary arguments I created while laying in that cell, or the countless letters I threw away of me cussing him out because I was to afraid to send them, but I must say that the first time you see von rather you're just meeting him or its been a long time.... its so damn hard not to stare., and from the look on his smirk plastered face, he knows exactly what I thinking.

Get it together Jayda !

I watch as he takes his final steps towards me and licks his lips before grinning and placing his index finger and thumb on the sides of my chin , as he adjust my head to look up at him. I attempt to snatch away only making him grip tighter , causing  me to wince .

"its been a long time Jayda" he smiles as his calm voice bounces off the empty walls right down my spine, making it seem like the loudest noise ever .

I shiver but quickly play it off as he chuckles and rubs the side of my face with his thumb as if he's analyzing my looks to spot a change. I know he expected me to be drowning in tears and screaming my heart out to him ; so even if he won't admit it , I know he's disappointed.

He wants me to be his prisoner like I was the states prisoner , and that's not happeneing. Either kill me or let me go.

"ive missed you " he says even lower,  not being able to hold eye contact. I see that hasn't changed. stupid ass still don't know how to express emotions like a man.

I don't know why that's pissing me off more than the fact that im tied up, but seriously... he needs to grow up.

I crack a smile, catching him quickly furrow his eyebrows , clearly confused at the fact that I find a situation like this amusing , but I just can't help it. He swears this is the fucking rapture and he's god. tuh!

"what's funny Jayda ?" he ask while twisting my head a little with grip he holds on my face.

His waist is litterally a quarter of an inch close to my face , I smell every single scent infused through his pores ,and his eyes are burning a hole through my skin ,  but I still refuse to break.

"you missed sayin my name huh ?" I asks cockily , making his smile return as he nods , and traces my exposed body with his darkened glare .

"mhm " he mumbles as he bites his lips "I missed yo voice too"

He wipes his thumb across my bottom lip , making me almost want to frown at how he's man handling my face right now, but I keep calm ; knowing how mad he'll get once he sees his ways don't affect me anymore.

"you know if you wanted a dance you could've just asked ?" I shrug as his smile drops again, this time revealing that iconic von frown I've learned to love over the years. Especially since its been in my dreams for 1095 days straight "all this aint really necessary "

I hear his bitter chuckle as he looks away for a moment, before holding my face tighter, and pulling me up higher in the seat .

"Yeah sorry for all da extras" he starts sarcastically " I just thought you wanted a lil piece of home, so I tried to keep you comfortable" he smirks referring to prison. My face almost drops revealing an ounce of emotion, but I don't let it.

I won't let his words break me like they used to. Like he thought they would.

"speaking of" he begins to laugh"how was prison?" he questions as I keep a straight face and just stare at him" damn luh folks you not gone answer?" he smiles "you must've been somebody bitch huh?"

I knew the next time I seen him he would bring up this topic. Granted, I always thought this conversation would come after he shot me and I was bleeding out on the concrete , but either way I know he can't help himself.

In a weird way, he thinks he's the reason I ended up in a jail , and I know it strokes his ego way more than anything else in the world. He feels as if I shot him because I couldn't help myself , because I was so deeply in love , and ' if I can't have him , no one can ', but he's far from correct.

I could've controlled myself, and I knew exactly what I was doing. He didn't push me to do shit!

"you know if it was up to me I would've left it In the streets" he says moving his hand from my face, to the back of my neck as he pulls my chin in , to sit directly at the top of his waistline "I would've took care of you myself"

"really?" I asks completely uninterested in this pointless ass conversation he's most likely using to distract me from the bullet about to enter the back of my head.

I wish he would hurry the fuck up. Long ass assassination.

"cmon now Jayda don't act like you forgot" he says, as his eyes shift to the gun on the side of his waist .

I look down at it briefly and watch as his eyes light up , almost as if he's waiting for me to react , but his expression changes as I yawn and stare into his eyes.

"you should remind me " I shrug

I watch his eye twitch before he licks that juicy bottom lip and huffs.

" you can play cool all you want Jayda " he frowns " my niggas told me they aint even have to knock yo scary ass out earlier to take you " he rants reminding me that I passed out. " you know like I know that you pussy as fuck "

" well being that I have one , that would make sense " I snap back "what's your excuse ?! "

In one swift motion , the grip on the back of my neck tightens , before he uses his other hand to grab his gun and push it up against me cheek making me groan.

"im glad that prison time gave yo luh ass some confidence " he grits through his teeth as he pushes the gun deeper in my skin "don't make me be the first nigga to take that shit away "

I stare up at him blankly before shaking my head, letting the pain in my cheek become numb while he gives me the same expression.

I can feel the hate brewing between us no matter how calm he tries to act . I know he wants to hurt me , and make me feel exactly how he felt as that bullet entered his flesh , but for some reason he's holding back.

Its like he's contemplating his thoughts if rather he should pull the trigger or not. I just don't understand what's stopping him.

Probably just to make me suffer, but  little does he know , this is the best I've felt since I've been out.

"where's Dess?" I struggle to ask, being that my cheek is completely sunken in by the barrel of his gun.

"Probably counting her money, why?" he answers making me frown

"what ?" I asks confused .

He raises his eyebrows and lowers the gun before bursting into a fit of laughter making me frown harder .

"Oh shit " he yells dramatically "you ain't think that hoe was really yo friend right ? He questions giving me all the answers I needed .

But there's just no way...

All this shit was for Von ? All the visits , letters , letting me stay with her , convincing me to work at the club ?

My gut told me not to trust her , But of course my heart thought she was sincere.

It all makes sense now .

Why ? Just why does she insist on ruining my fucking life ? What did I do to her ?

I'm not even mad , just disappointed. I thought she was better than that .

Von got her dickmatized Forreal.

"Awee you disappointed huh ?" He fake pouts before laughing some more "Cmon now jayda I thought you learned your lesson the first time " he says .

I thought I did too.

"You of all people should know what this dick make bitches  do " he eggs on just to be petty .

I roll my eyes and look away , attempting not to show my ill feeling towards dess , before chuckling to myself and shaking my head .

"So nardo was in on it too ? " I scoff to myself , thinking back to all the signs pointing to this happening tonight .

The lap dance I gave to nardo that delayed my time from leaving the club , Dess telling me to come to the back and help her with bags . Hell I wouldn't even be surprised if Von paid Barbie to be friendly , just to convince me to go entertain nardo .

All the signs were there . I shouldn't have let my guard down .

"Nardo ?" Von questions loudly "who is that ?" He asks and I look up at him , feeling a bit relieved that he doesn't know his name off the top of his head .

Knowing that nardo wasn't in on it gives me some sense of relief . At least everyone isn't against me ,

"Oohhhhh " Von snaps "you talkin bout that nigga that talk like he got a paralyzed ass jaw ?" He questions causing me to roll my eyes .

"Nah , he ain't know what the fuck was going on " he answers , causing me to sigh in Relief " my niggas told me you gave folks a dance though , glad to see you still know how to use niggas"

"Why is that your concern ?" I question , noticing how tense he's gotten on this topic .

"Ain't nobody concerned , you just lucky his ass ain't get got too " he spews and I roll my eyes .

'That nigga don't run me '

I recall Nardos words , letting it bring me peace , knowing that somebody in this city isn't caught under vons wicked spell . He's his own person and that's what makes him so damn fine .

"You know I thought of this day for a long time  jayda " Von starts causing me to sigh and sit back knowing the rest of this conversation finna be long as fuck .

I wish he'd just shoot me already .

"I always told myself that the next time I saw you I was going to put a bullet in your head and let you bleed out under my Balenciagas while I stomp your fucking face in " he explains aggressively. "I thought I'd kill you with no remorse , no second thought , just one bullet " he shakes his head

To be honest ... same .

"I got you jumped , I got you embarrassed, I even got you set up and nun of that shit has filled the hole that you put in me jayda " he tells me seriously as he leans down towards my face so we can be eyes to eye "nun of dat shit made me feel better " he says "and nothing will until I know your ass is dead "

I look into his eyes and try to find all the hatred he claims he has for me . I know he he has it , he knows he has it , but I just can't see it .

His eyes aren't black like they usually are when he's mad . His nose isn't flared , his fist isn't bawled , and that vein in the middle of his forehead is non existent.

He isn't twitching , he isn't huffing , and all the heat steaming from his body has gone from hot to warm as he expresses his feelings towards me .

In a different world , I would say that he just wants me to apologize , and he'll probably let me go , but this is vons world , and I know he won't just let it slide that easy .

No matter how much he wants to .

"Why you shoot me jayda ?" His voice cracks until he clears his throat and holds a straight face .

I don't change my facial expression no matter how much I want to , but I know this Nigga not finna try and play victim .

Are you kidding me ?

"After everything we been through why would you try to take my life from me - "

"Take your life from you ?!" I scream uncontrollably . Damn I was doing so good . "Nigga you stripped me from everything ! " I burst "you even took bryson from me ! He was all I had left "

"Man fuck that dead ass nigga " he snaps aggressively making me start to shake from anger . " he ain't never did shit for you ! " he points "His broke ass sold your ass them baby ass dreams and you ran with it thinking he was finna come in with a white horse and take your ass out the ghetto when I really did it ! " he scoffs "Your gullible as fuck jayda "

"He was my friend Von ! it's not always about fucking money " I shake my head "and you didn't do shit for me but waist my fucking time !"

"Well now he fasho can't do shit so I guess we even " he shrugs

I frown before spitting at him , only for him to dodge it before yanking me up by the hair aggressively "you pushin it " he warns

He waits there for a second , before throwing me back and shaking his head .

"Now imma let you sleep on yo actions , and you let me know what you wanna do " he says "Aight ?"

I sniff and look away "why don't you just kill me ?" I question seriously

"Why you ain kill me ?" He replies

I look up at him and attempt to read his answer , with no luck .

I know why I didn't kill him , but there's no way we have the same reason .

"I'm a patient ass nigga jayda " he smirks "I'll wait fa you "  he says before walking off

"im not scared of you " I call out after him

He stops in his tracks and turns around to face me .

" I know "he grins , as if he's proud before nodding and exiting the room , making sure to lock the door .

I throw my head back and exhale before falling out in a complete tantrum of tears and screaming .

"Ahhhhh ! "

I can't hold this shit in anymore . This nigga is a fucking pyscho !

COMING UP NEXT TIME ON 'STORM'.....

As Von exhales the last bit of smoke out his mouth before putting out his blunt , He sits directly outside of the room He has  jayda trapped in while scrolling through old pictures He took three years ago that for some reason He hasn't deleted yet .

"Shit I already know why " juju starts "her big ass booty got mind control powers,  I would be sprung off that shit too "

"I gotta do sumn tho . She been trying me like a hoe ever since she seen that I can't shoot her "

He starts to think back to the day she shot him , then thinks about what happened before that , and even before that . Everything He did , everything she did , and everything everyone around them  did .

He can't forgive or forget something like that , and He damn sure can't let it slide .

"Durk hand me yo gun " He says aloud .

He begins walking towards the room jaydas behind to unlock it , then places the key in his pocket and busts through the door , making her jump out of her sleep putting an immediate frown  on her face once she sees it's Von  .

"Goodmorning jayda " He grins

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 369 30
Released after an unexpected death, she becomes a babysitter for a wealthy rapper. However, her life intertwines with crime once again when an unexpe...
43K 1.4K 28
𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾? - 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓 -𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘
505K 25.5K 99
This is a sequel to 'crazy story ' After a crazy roller coaster ride last year , Kennedy attempts to cope with being without someone she fell in lov...
112K 2.3K 54
♡𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎, 𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝕖 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞...