BECAUSE OF YOU - MACAUCHAY Ff...

By BiBu013

Is it okay to fall in love again? What If they'll hurt me again? What if they will used me again? ... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Announcement
Chapter 18 (B2)
Chapter 19 (B2)
Chapter 20 (B2)
Chapter 21 (B2)
Chapter 22 (B2)
Chapter 23 (B2)
Chapter 24 (B2)
Chapter 25 (B2)
Chapter 26 (B2)
Chapter 27 (B2)
Ending

Chapter 4

3.2K 144 97
By BiBu013

MACAU'S POV

"Where are we P' I thought we're going to the Mall" I asked confused to P'Pete because that's what he told me before we left. But got more when we stopped in front of a house. Not really a fancy house though, just a normal house for family to lived in.

"This is where Porsche and Chay's lives before. I have the same house in our hometown, I hope you can visit my hometown too." he eagerly told me smiling.

Both of us went down the car and entered the house, even if I'm not sure what to do in there.

I'm also confused at myself why I am not complaining about it.

Is it because I'm interested on the house because I've never been into those kind of houses, or because of...

But before I could say his name P'Pete already shouting echoing the house.

"Chay where are you?" P' called.

"I'm here P'" we heard him shout from somewhere in the house.

"I think he's in his room, you can go there and check on him I forget to buy food. Just tell him I will be back" he said and planning on leaving me alone.

"Check on him? Why do I need to check on him?" now I'm talking to myself confused.

I wanted to argue with that matter, but before I can start complaining or anything, P'Pete already left.

If I know that P' is going to left me here I should have just stay in my bed.

He told me that he wants to take me out, I thought he will take me somewhere else. But he scammed me.

"P' can you help me?" I heard Chay shouted again.

I sat down on the sofa and took out my phone from my pocket. Why do I need to go to him? I'm being mean again because of P'Pete.

I'm busy playing with my phone like five minutes ago when I heard Chay again. But this time, a little bit louder.

"What are you doing here?" Where is P'Pete?" he asked me, I didn't notice he came down.

"Out" I said shortly because I'm busy with my phone and I don't really wanna talk to much.

"Where out?" he asked again.

"Food" I said and spare a little bit of glance on him.

"Can you please elaborate it, what was that answer OUT, FOOD" he was now glaring at me while complaining about my answer.

"He said he will go out to buy food," I said glaring back at him.

"See that's easy, why can't you just say it in the first place. And don't sit in that couch because I'm going to throw that away," he told me and come standing next to me.

"So where am I going to sit then?" I asked confused because I dont see any coaches nearby.

"Go find yourself a chair to sit on," he said and now standing in front of me ready to grab me.

"Nope" I said and lie-down purposely on the couch.

"My gosh, can you please stand up or I'm going to kick you butt" h

"Why do you need to throw this away, it feels so comfy and still looks new to me" now why am I interfering whatever he wants to do.

"Just get up please" he said tapping my legs.

Now my silliness is taking over me.

"Make me?" I said being playful, I put my phone inside my pocket and folded my arms.

Then he went closer to me and pulled me from the shoulder trying to make me stand up.

My heart started beating  faster because of our closeness.

What is happening? I asked myself while closing my eyes because I shyness

I can smell him like he just came out from bath.

This is the first time a guy like him that are so close to me.

I never had any chance to get closer like this to anyone though, because our late father didn't let us do the things we want to do in our life.

He is manipulating us since we started school.

"What the heck, why are you so heavy?" he complained while pulling me.

I know he is taller than me just for a bit, but I will admit that I have a bigger body than him.

I only like wearing loose clothes because I don't want to show off my body.

Then he tried again and now he put his hands around my neck an his other hand is on my arms .

That hands was so warm and soft my mind said.

I stayed still while his pulling both of my hands.

And now my crazy heart is beating more faster than before.

I pulled my hands too because I don't know how to explain what I am feeling right now.

Why my heart is beating faster than normal while touching him?

I thought he will let me go of my hands when I try to pulled him, but no.

But I think I pulled my hands to much because now he is in top of me, our faces are only few inch to kiss.

My face heated up, and I can see his cheeks turning pinkish too.

And my eyes went to his lips then look back in his eyes then back to his eyes.

"Calm yourself Macau" I reminded myself

I pushed him before something else gonna happen.

Now he is sitting next me, staring at the floor.

"I'm sorry" I told him breaking the silence to both of us but he didn't say anything.

"What are you two doing?" both of us flinched when we heard P'Pete talking and looking at us confused.

"Nothing P" I said scratching the back of my head.

Fuck it's good that I pushed him away before P' came, if not he going to scold us that's for sure.

"Why both of you are so red? Is it hot in here, I thought the AC is working well" he said checking the side where the Ac switch.

"I'm just helping him carry the cou..." now I'm trying to lie about it, then he tap me and shaking his head.

"What" I asked confused.

"Don't tell him that I want to throw away the couch" he whispered.

"Why not?" confused again like a cat. Because earlier he wanted to throw the coach away but now he changed his mind.

What kind of decisions is that, I said shaking my head.

"Macau you know how to cook?" P'Pete asked

"No" I said because why do I need to cook, if there is someone is cooking for us.

"Chay how about you?" he turn to him.

"Yes P' I will help you" he said and getting ready to stand up.

"No, Macau will help me. I'm going to teach him how to cook."

I looked at P'Pete in disbelief.

"Why me P'" I said kicking my legs like a kid.

"You know it's nice to cook for someone special to you. So you better start learning now. So you don't get embarrassed when that time comes." he said winking at me while walking towards the kitchen.

I followed him suit in the kitchen and sat on the chair instead of helping him.

"But P' that's not gonna happen anytime soon. Because I'm not planning on having commitment you know." I complained sulking.

"Oh really?" he said looking at me and behind me.

Sorry for the late update...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARCODE

It's not TaBarcode anymore it's NaCode.... 😍😍😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 7K 36
NEW Lucky Charm🍀. [COMPLETE] Tay Tawan is the best senior detective on his squad. He arrested hundreds of bad guys, gangs and mafia around Thailand...
178K 6.7K 27
↞↞↞♛↠↠↠ Everyone makes at least one mistake in their life; if you don't, you're not human. I just happen to be one of those people who make a lot of...
37.9K 1.5K 89
Life has always been the same. Eat. Sleep. Work. Repeat. All this while, it has been a hustle. I thought that finally I can take a breather. Until...
66.6K 3.3K 42
It only took one summer to change everything. Now Camden is just trying his best to carry on with life like normal, but that's a little tricky when h...