PlayboyKouji [Discontinued Fo...

Autorstwa RainSennin

You've all seen Ayanokouji unintentionally create a harem because of his actions and his looks, but what if h... Więcej

Vol. 1: The Start of it All
Vol. 1: Early Encounters
Vol. 1: Rise in Popularity
Vol. 1: Class 1-D
Vol. 1: S-System
Vol. 1: Gaining a Headstart
Vol. 1: Becoming the Leader
Vol. 1: Making Connections
Vol. 1: A Talk with Horikita
Vol. 1: Trouble Brewing
Vol. 1: Ghost of the Past
Vol. 1: Club Fair
Vol. 1: Building Bridges
Vol. 1: Raising Flags
Vol. 1: Honami's Potential
Vol. 1: Socializing with Others
Vol. 1: Trust
Vol. 1: An Unexpected Guest
Vol. 1: Scars
Vol. 1: Friendship
Vol. 1: From the Ground Up
Vol. 1: Swimming Class
Vol. 1: Girl Problems
Vol. 1: Don't Hold Back
Vol. 1: The Harem Plan
SS2: Chiaki Matsushita
Discontinued, Not Apologizing

SS1: Kiyo's Harem Plan #1

4.7K 159 42
Autorstwa RainSennin

Potential flags raised:

1. Horikita Suzune

2. Matsushita Chiaki

3. Kushida Kikyo

4. Karuizawa Kei

5. Ichinose Honami

6. Himeno Yuki

7. Sato Maya

Confirmed members:

1.

.....

1. Horikita Suzune

- Horikita is a weird case. While I'm completely sure that she is focused on her goal and has no interest in being romantically involved with another person, I still think there's a chance that she's interested in me. She did refer to me as a friend and that's a very big deal for someone like her. Out of all the people in our class, she talks to me the most which leads me to believe that Horikita would be fine if our relationship advanced to the next level. She's even the first person to ever step inside my room, and she's a girl. As far as I'm concerned, a girl wouldn't go into boy's room unless she trusted him and felt comfortable around him. I think that's enough proof that Horikita wouldn't mind being in a relationship with me.

She even took my advice about opening up to other people. I'm positive that if I told her about her defect before Chabashira-sensei told us about the S-System, she wouldn't have listened to him. However, because of my actions during our first day, it leads me to believe that she has nothing but respect fonow, which is a good thing.hing. She's actually friends Kushida as well well, to the point that she doesn't mind being called by a nickname that was made for her.

To add to that, she is talented and beautiful on her own. I'll even say that she is one of the most beautiful girls in our class. If she keeps up the good work and continues to connect with the rest of our classmates, I think it's safe to say that she'll be able to take my place as the class leader in the future. I'm looking forward to how she grows both as a person and someone whom I can cherish as a significant other.

.....

2. Matsushita Chiaki

- Matsushita was the first student that I've encountered from this school. We met at the bus that was heading here and right from the start, I thought of her as someone beautiful. I can't explain it through words, but there's something about her that radiates calmness. It's like I feel more at ease when she's around, something that I would like to experience a lot more.

I'm actually going on a date with her tomorrow after class. I was caught off guard when she asked me earlier and while she never outright said it, I believe she also thinks of this as a date. I wonder how it would go, but I'm certain that I will enjoy it. I hope that none of our classmates see us, especially Sato and Karuizawa but if they do, I suppose I'll have to do my best to defuse the tension between them if something goes wrong. They're surely going to listen to me and if they don't, I'll make them.

Above all, there is something about her that leads me to believe that there is more to her than meets the eye. She acts like a normal girl when she's around her friends but when she's around me, I've noticed that she's more composed and calm for some reason. Oh well, I'm not complaining. It just makes this more interesting than before, and I will enjoy this for what it is.

.....

3. Kushida Kikyo

- Kushida is undeniably cute and beautiful as well. She's probably the most popular girl in the classroom too, and for good reason. From the moment we met, I was immediately mesmerized by her appearance that I was honestly nervous about how to talk to her. Of course, my face couldn't show such an emotion to others. Fortunately for me, she was an outgoing and friendly individual who can befriend almost anyone she comes across. It was easy to get along with her. It's also thanks to her that Horikita started to open up to others. I have no idea how she did it, but she managed to get under Horikita's cold shell and became a close friend to her. As close as one can be, anyway.

Because of that, I consider her to be a highly valuable asset to the class. I think I can even count on her to lead the girls when the situation arises. Never mind the fact that she's too kind for her own good, I'll only need her to rally the girls when I need it. After thinking about it a lot deeply, I think I'm actually developing an attraction towards her. I don't think it's love, but more of a crush because of her personality and her appearance. That's not a problem, though. Having a crush is actually a step in the right direction. I'm actually surprised that I could feel this way towards a girl that quick.

I suppose this makes me just like all of the other boys in our classroom, but I wouldn't compare myself to them. While they can only stare at Kushida and fantasize about her, I will make her mine. She might seem like someone who doesn't care about romance because she would rather make friends, but I always welcome a challenge.

.....

4. Karuizawa Kei

- I feel a little conflicted towards Karuizawa. By no means am I saying I dislike her. I just feel weird that a few days ago, she was asking me if I could be her fake boyfriend and I rejected her. Now I'm considering her as a candidate for this plan that I came up with, partly because of her interest in me, as well as the conversation we had last week. Naturally, I felt sorry for her after she shared her past with me but pretending to be her boyfriend was something that didn't sit well with me, even if she was willing to go as far as to offer her body to me.

This past weekend, I decided to start training her, just to give her something to defend herself if she ever needs it. There's no telling if Manabe will go after again and it would prevent her from being a liability if she learns a thing or two from me. Of course, I only intend to teach her a few so that she wouldn't have a hard time. Another reason why I'm doing this is because I intend for her to act as my eyes and ears when it comes to what happens in other classes. I may be popular with the students of this school, but I suck when it comes to talking to other people. The best thing I can do is tail someone around and spy on them, but I'm already busy with being a class leader. Karuizawa can handle this thing for me, and I'll see to it that she becomes useful asset to the class.

In the end, I have no problem making Karuizawa into one of my girlfriends in the future, neither will she. Who knows? I may learn to love her in the future if this goes well. And if anything, I'm certain that she would be overjoyed at the thought of being with me. She did proclaim that she would make me her real boyfriend at the end of our little discussion. I only hope she can be convinced that she cannot monopolize me in any way.

.....

5. Ichinose Honami

- Out of everyone so far, Ichinose was the one who intrigued me the most. She was the girl who pleaded with everyone at the bus trip on our first day here about giving up their seat for an old lady. I ended up being the one to do it, mostly because I wanted the problem to be over as soon as possible. That was when she introduced herself to me, and I did the same. Even though we haven't spent much time together compared to most of the girls here, I feel that she is already someone who is close to me. The obvious reason why we're not familiar with each other is because she is in another class and I'm sure she's busy as of now. Besides, there will be plenty of opportunities for us to meet and see each other.

Anyway, after I was convinced that she wasn't filled with values of friendship and camaraderie between classmates, I decided to help her out. I can't explain it, but I have this feeling that urges me to help her as much as I can, and that's what I've been doing. I felt pleased with myself after opening her eyes to the flaws in her ideologies in friendship and bonds. I have yet to hear an update of sorts from Ichinose herself on how she's doing, but something tells me that everything's doing fine on her end. She's a class leader like me, after all. She knows how to handle her classmates on her own.

Like with Kushida, I think I've ended up developing an obvious attraction to Ichinose. I've even gone as far as saying that I wanted to marry her, which was something that I did in the spur of a moment. In truth, though, I wouldn't mind that one bit. Beautiful, intelligent, a nice figure, determined to do what she believes is the best thing to do, and willing to go through vast lengths to protect what matters to her. All of these traits may just describe my preferences in a woman.

.....

6. Himeno Yuki

- I'll be honest. The only reason why I'm including Himeno-san in this list right away is because of the fact that she kissed me on the same day that we met. I had no idea what she was planning to do that time, but I could feel that there weren't any bad intentions behind her actions, so I didn't do anything to stop her. It truly caught me off guard, but I couldn't push her away when it happened. I was too engaged in it to even care.

When she explained why she kissed me out of nowhere, I couldn't believe her reason at first but I eventually accepted it, even though I don't think I'm that handsome. Regardless, she actually had me fooled in thinking that I did something wrong to her, which would explain why she was staring at me with an angry look almost the whole time when we met.

Still, I wouldn't be opposed to the thought of being around Himeno. She's a student of Class-B, so there must be more to her than what I initially saw the first time we met. She's beautiful and cute in her own way, and I wouldn't mind getting to know her better. Oh, and now that I think about it, it was a really good thing that Horikita wasn't around when she kissed me. Who knows what kind of problem that would have brought?

.....

7. Sato Maya

- I had no clue that Sato had a crush on me until Karuizawa revealed it earlier during swimming class but looking back on it, maybe I should have noticed it sooner. From the first time that she invited me (I brought Horikita along at the time) to have lunch with her and her friends, she actually had an interest in me ever since then.

Of course, I'm not saying that her actions were bad. Her strategy in getting close to me was actually good, too bad Karuizawa exposed her sooner than what she thought. In the end, she's forced to keep herself from denying it because of Karuizawa's little ultimatum to her and Matsushita. And now, I'm well aware of 

Should she ask me out just like what Matsushita did, I'll accept it as well. Only a fool would reject her, and I'm certainly not one. Sato is undoubtedly one of the most attractive girls in our class, and it would be a pleasure to have her as one of my girlfriends. In a sea filled with students who are hiding a lot under various masks that they put up, a sense of normalcy with someone like Sato would be something that I will cherish.

.....

Notes:

- This is the first draft. I am unsure if some of them would even want to be in a relationship with me.

- I will continue to update this as I go along. I'm sure the number of the girls who are interested in me romantically are more than seven.

- I will not include every female in this school. I doubt even I could handle that many.

- I will not force anyone to be in a relationship with me. I am not a rapist, nor am I desperate.

- I am still clueless on a few things about dealing with girls, but I will learn about them as I go along.

- Convincing my first girlfriend to be open to the idea of a harem is the top priority. In other words, she should be someone who's understanding and has an open mind.

- This is my goal from now on. There is no backing out now.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

25.1K 899 12
A story that focuses on the romantic development between Ayanokouji Kiyotaka and Sakayanagi Arisu. This takes place during Volume 11.5 of Year 1, and...
111K 3K 10
Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's life hasn't been easy. After being placed in the white room for an experiment by his father during most of his childhood, he ev...
87.3K 2.7K 12
It's been heavily requested, so it's been done! A God has summoned the entire COTE school to an unknown location where there's a large theater. The g...
8.9K 440 37
READ VOLUME 1 TO VOLUME 4.5! SORRY, THAT IT's SEPERATED INTO DIFFERENT BOOKS! Ryuen has begun starting his attacks against Class C- slowly but surely...