Yamagod Doesn't Hold Back

By Darkwizard217

In this story, Yamagod will finally become a chad. What will happen in ANHS now? Also, Kiyotaka and Koenji wi... More

Chapter 1: Arrival of God
Chapter 2: Extortion
Chapter 3: Encounter
Chapter 5: Mock Exam
Chapter 6: When Perfect Existence Meets God
Chapter 7: Lunch, Hiyori, and Assets-chan
Chapter 8: Rooftop
Chapter 9: Alleyway Beatdown
Chapter 10: Midterms (Part 1)
Chapter 11: Midterms (Part 2)
Short Stories: Koenji and Horikita
Arc 2 Chapter 1 (Rewritten): The Cogs in the Shadows
Arc 2 Chapter 2 (Rewritten): He Returns
Arc 2 Chapter 3 (Rewritten): Obtaining the Pieces
Arc 2 Chapter 4: Preparing the Board
Arc 2 Chapter 5: Who is King and Who is the Horse
Arc 2 Chapter 6: Asserting Dominance
Notice

Chapter 4: Pool

1.4K 55 14
By Darkwizard217

Yamagod POV

OHHHHHHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAHHHH

Today's the day baby!!!

Thank god I have Average-kun, or else I would've missed out on a golden opportunity. I was planning on skipping class again today to *ahem* borrow some more points from my loving senpais but once I heard that we were going swimming, I just couldn't miss out.

Of course, none of my classmates even cared about the fact that I had skipped classes for nearly three weeks now, they were all still on cloud nine drooling over their lucrative amount of points. Oh, I pity these mere mortals.

"Yo, Yamauchi, who do you think has the biggest assets?" Ike asked, Miyamoto and Hondo trailing behind him.

Oh boy. I had heard from the girls that these three had been dubbed the "Three Pervateers". Although Anger Issues-kun hung out with them from time to time, he had decided not to involve himself in their shenanigans. Hmm, it seems that he has made a wise choice for once to not make an enemy out of the man, the myth, THE YAMAGOD.

"I'm not sure," I replied, before beelining for the girls.

"OHHHHHH MY, LADIES!! I bring terrible news! I have heard that Pervert-kun 1,2, and 3 are planning on spying on you during the swimming session. But fear not! I, the Yamagod, will protect all of you at all costs!"

I was expecting cheers, shouts, screams, professions of love, fainting, lots of "kyaaaaa, you're so cool!", and clapping when I stated this. But, all I got was some weird looks and a lot of hateful stares from the perverts. People these days, I honestly can't understand them. Well, since none of them asked to go out with me, I suppose that I won't be lending them a hand then.

~Timeskip~

In the locker room, all the boys were placing bets on the girls. Honestly, if you want a girlfriend that bad, then get one. But then again, you probably have a better chance at making a rocketship to Saturn than that.

I was changing next to my best bud, Kiyotaka Average-kun. Technically, he hadn't permitted me to use his first name, but I know that I am too great to have to even ask. But just in case, I decided to.

"Yo, Average-kun."

"Yes?"

"Can I call you by your first name?"

"Uhh, sure, I guess."

"Sick. Also, if you go all out during our swimming session today, I'll give you a shit ton of points."

"How many we talking?"

"Hmmm, let's say, 5 million. That good?"

"Ok fine, deal."

"Alright, but you better not hold back even in the slightest."

"I know, I know."

"Whoa! Yamauchi-kun, do you work out?" Anger Issues-kun asked.

"Of course, although someone like me doesn't even need to work out to maintain this pristine figure, I do so as a hobby," I replied, flexing my 10-pack abs. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a lot of the boys glaring at me with annoyance.

"Damn, well then, let's see who can swim faster!"

"No need, the outcome has already been decided."

And with that, I walked out of the locker room, having finished changing. Kiyotaka-kun followed soon after.

~Timeskip~

After that snoozefest of a girl's race, I sat next to Kiyotaka-kun as we waited for our heats to begin. Despite him claiming that he didn't work out, he had an extremely well-built body, one that might even match Koenji's.

The coach had tried to motivate us by saying that the winner wins 5000 points. Honestly, who are you mistaking me for. That amount is chump change compared to what I have.

After some more excruciatingly dull races, in which Blonde-kun and Kiyotaka-kun both took first in, it was time for my race. My main competitors were Anger Issues-kun and Harem-kun.

"Get ready to lose, all of you! Back in my day, they called me the cheetah of the water!" Pervert 1 (Ike) proudly claimed, showing off his negative one pack and inverted biceps.

After some banter between them, we all lined up. The distance was super short, just 50 meters.

"On your mark, get set, go!"

And with that, I perfectly dived into the water and set off at full throttle, leaving them in the dust. When I came up on the other end of the pool, I stopped a few meters before the wall, and slowly paddled the rest of the way over while lying on my back. Because of this, Sudog took first with an average time of 25.6 seconds and Harem-kun took 2nd with a very below-average 27.8 and I took third with a godly 28.9. Still, my time was good enough to qualify for the finals.

"Oi! You bastard! You looking down on us?!" Cried Anger Issues-kun, clearly mad at my show of dominance.

"Yeah, I am, and what about it?" I calmed replied before walking off.

"My, my, Grey Hair-kun, quite the showoff I must say." Said Blonde-kun, walking towards me.

"I could say the same for you." I retorted, recalling him "warming up and stretching out" with some handstand pushups and pistol squats.

"Hmph, I am the epitome of perfection, so someone as average as you wouldn't understand." He replied, swiping his hair back. "But alas, I must go and inspect my beauty to make sure that it hasn't deteriorated while I was in this godforsaken pool"

And with that, he whipped out a mirror from thin air and began inspecting his entire body, all the while muttering "I'm so handsome". What a weird one.

Alas, it was the final heat, with the contestants being Perfection-kun, Kiyotaka-kun, Sudog-kun, Harem-kun, and yours truly, the Yamagod. So far, Perfection-kun had the fasted time, with a subpar 24.1 seconds. But, I suspected that he had held back. The same could be said for Kiyotaka-kun though, who swam in a 25.8 second 50 meters, just shy of Sudog-kun's time. But, I couldn't complain, since he was going up against some less-than-human classmates.

For every one of us, we had several people lined up behind us ready to record our times. This way, we can ensure that the times are accurate.

"I'm gonna kick all of your asses!" Sudog-kun roared, clearly itching for this match.

"Well, that is, if you can even catch mine," I replied, getting into position.

"Very true, Grey Hair-kun," Perfection-kun agreed while Kiyotaka-kun silently nodded.

"Tch, just you wait," Sudog-kun replied, clearly mad at the fact that we were stating facts.

"All right, everyone get into position." The teacher yelled.

"Ready, set, go!"

And with that, we were off. I started with a perfect dive, every inch of my body responding with utmost precision. This time, I used my 100% power, cutting through the water like butter with a hot knife. Of course, I am much hotter than that knife. From the tingle in my toes, I knew that Sudog-kun and Harem-kun were miles behind us. It was just me, Perfection-kun, and Kiyotaka-kun, side by side.

Then, we all exploded out of the water. Even with my superb reaction time, I couldn't tell who was first.

I looked behind us and everyone had their mouths agape, unable to comprehend what had just taken place. Finally, the coach regained composure and took the stopwatches from my classmates' hands.

"In third place, is Koenji-kun, with a time of 21.09 seconds."

"Hmph," was all that he responded with.

"In second place, is Yamauchi-kun, with a time of 20.98 seconds."

Dammit!

"And in first, with a time of 20.63 seconds, is Ayanokouji-kun. Congratulations to the three of you, you could all become Olympic-class swimmers."

Then, the entire pool erupted into pandemonium.

"What the hell, they on steroids or something?!"

"Bro, they could all go to the Olympics! The freaking Olympics!"

"Hirata-kun is still number one in my heart!"

"How was Yamauchi-kun and Ayanokouji-kun so fast?"

"Tch, my brother is still better than all three of you."

After taking a glance at each other, we all silently slipped out of the pool and headed into the changing rooms, not bothering with the flurry of questions being hurled at us.

AN

Hey guys, sorry for the wait on this chapter. I have been pretty busy the past few days so I hadn't been able to write. Nonetheless, I hope you all enjoyed reading this iconic chapter.

For the power scaling, there will be things that Koenji is better than Kiyotaka and Yamagod at, and vice-versa. So, don't use the results of the competition to determine who is the "strongest" yet.

Anyways, hope ya'll enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 890 6
I'll try and make ayanokouji act like he does in LN and will change a bit of the story such as the manabu confrontation and sudo case and all because...
16.8K 293 8
not the normal Canon response. There will be reactions consisting of videos and pictures
213K 6.1K 108
In this reality, Ayanokoji decided he wants to be popular and will stand out more, for whatever reason. This story will follow the ln generally, but...
33K 1.2K 33
My version of Ayanokoji being in class 1-B. Some parts will follow the main story line whiles others won't After graduating from the WR Ayanokoji has...