๐“๐Ž ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐Ž๐˜๐’ ๏ฟฝ...

By swtforjongii

๐“๐Ž ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐Ž๐˜๐’ ๐ˆ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐ƒ*ยทหš๐Ÿ“ž โ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒโž... More

A/N
๐“๐Ž ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐Ž๐˜๐’ ๐ˆ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐ƒ
๐๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐’๐ก๐จ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
แดธแต‰แต—แต—แต‰สณ ยน
แดธแต‰แต—แต—แต‰สณ ยฒ
๐•๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐จ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ
แดธแต‰แต—แต—แต‰สณ ยณ
๐…๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐ค๐ž
แดธแต‰แต—แต—แต‰สณ โด
๐‘๐จ๐›๐ข๐ง ๐€๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐จ
แดธแต‰แต—แต—แต‰สณ โต
๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐Š๐ข๐๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐ž ?!
A/N
๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐€ ๐–๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž, ๐‘๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ?
๐“๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐–๐š๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐ƒ๐จ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐‘๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ?
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐€๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐’๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ?
Please read
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐๐ข๐ง๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐‘๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐€ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐†๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ
A/N
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Š๐ข๐
A/N
READ
READ
๐Ž๐ง ๐“๐จ๐ฉ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐…๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ ๐–๐ก๐ž๐ž๐ฅ
Opinions please
๐‡๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐€๐๐ฏ๐ข๐œ๐ž
๐–๐ž'๐ ๐๐ž ๐†๐จ๐จ๐ ๐“๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ
PLEASE JOIN
Face Claims For My Characters
๐๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ง๐š๐ง๐ญ?
sorry
Sorry AGAIN
๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง

๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐œ๐ž ๐˜๐š๐ฆ๐š๐๐š

4.1K 115 392
By swtforjongii

ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜰᴀʟʟᴇɴ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ʙᴏʏ ᴀᴛ ᴄᴀᴍᴘ? ɪ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴʟʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ.

June 10th, 1974

"But mom, I hate softball, it's like the worst sport ever, I rather play volleyball," I whined as she watched me pack my bags.  "You could've said that before I signed you up for a softball and baseball camp," My mom responded and rolled her eyes.  "You never know, maybe you'll find a cute boy," My mom said as she wiggled her eyebrows.  

"Nope, not a chance," I sighed.  "Ok, well be in the car in 20, we gotta leave soon," My mom said a left my room.  I shoved the rest of my clothes in my luggage and walked downstairs, snatching my bat as I walked out of the house.  "Cya! I wouldn't wanna be yuh! I'll miss you though,"  Jared yelled from his bedroom window.  "I'll miss you too knucklehead," I yelled back.  I sat in the passenger seat and put my seat belt on.

We arrived at the camp and started getting nervous.  It was an hour away from home, and I don't have any friends here.  "We're here, I'll miss you so much peach," My mom said as she hugged me.  I savored this moment since I knew I wouldn't be getting hugs from her for almost 2 months.  "I gotta get going, they are already going into the mess hall,"  I said as I pulled away.  "I'll miss you mom, I love you,"  I said as I got out of the car.  "I love you with all my heart peach, I'll miss you more than you can imagine," My mom wiped her imaginary tears.

I walked towards the mess hall and met my counselor, Jeanette.  She was cool but the other campers were weird.  75% of the boys were booger pickers and belly button pickers.  And some of the girls were just mean.  I decided to sit with me, myself, and I. I started eating my food but I saw a boy walk in looking lost. I assumed he was late.  I looked away as he caught me staring.  

He was handsome, very handsome.  He looked a bit older than me so I immediately stopped the love train.  Though, that didn't last long since I caught him walking toward the kids sitting in front of me.  

"Hey, Im Bruce, Im a bit late but can we be friends?" The boy asked.  Wow, even his voice was angelic.

"Im Jason, I was on time and we didn't ask so get lost china boy,"  A boy responded as he high-fived the rest of the kids there.  

"That was rude even for a group of dimwits," I spoke up.  "And who are you, the lonely girl with no friends?"  Jason sneered.  "I simply refuse to make friends with racists and booger-picking people like you and your little crew,"

"Shut up, no one asked for your opinion, what, do you like this Asian boy, already starting off the summer being a slut?"  One of the boys in Jason's crew spoke up.  "Woah don't talk to her like that,"  Bruce said as he put his food tray down.  "Or what, you going to pull some Bruce Lee Karate moves on me?"  The boy mocked as he stood up.

"Yes, yes I am," Bruce said as he kicked the boy in his stomach.  He twisted the boy's arm and kicked behind his knee, making him fall to his knees. 

I stood up and walked toward Jason and hit him with my food tray, letting all my food run down his clothes.

"You whore!" Jason yelled as he charged at me. As soon as he was going to punch me, Bruce stepped in and grabbed his fist and twisted it behind his back and pinned him to the table, and landed a hard punch on him.

"THAT IS ENOUGH, BRUCE, Y/N, JASON AND HENRY TO THE FIELD," Jeanette and some other dude ordered as they broke up the fight.  Bruce stood next to me as Henry wiped the blood off his nose and Jason tried to take the food off his face and clothes.

"First day at camp and I have to deal with this bullshit,  I need a raise,"  The male counselor complained as he walked towards the field.  Jeanette motioned us to follow so we did.  Bruce began to walk next to me, oddly enough with a smile.  

"Why are you happy, we are in trouble," I asked as I scrunched my eyebrows.  "I don't know,  but do you wanna be friends?" Bruce asked but he looked away.  "Of course," I said with a smile.  "For real?" He immediately looked at me with a smile.  "Yup," I responded with a smile.

-

It was now the end of camp, it honestly wasn't that bad.  I only enjoyed it because of Bruce,  he defended me as I defended him.  We'd get picked on here and there but no biggie since it didn't matter to us.

"Im going to miss you y/n," Bruce said with a sniff.  "You're so dramatic, just give me your number, and ill text you," I suggested.  He winced a little, "You see, I don't have a phone,  my parents say it's not good for me since ill get distracted from baseball and school,"  Bruce explained.  "Oh," I started thinking for a few minutes. "OH, I got it, we can write letters to each other till you get a phone," I stated.  "You're brilliant," Bruce complimented.  

"Who'll send the first letter?" I asked.  "I will, since you know, I'm a gentleman," Bruce said as he bowed.  "Bet, do you have a paper?" I asked. "I do actually, my parents put a notebook in my bag to 'take notes' like come on its camp," Bruce responded as he handed me a book and pen.

 I wrote my address down and gave him his pen. "Write your address down," I handed him his book.  He scribbled something down in his book and ripped a paper out then closed his notebook.  "Don't lose it," I ordered in a stern voice.  "I'll guard this with my life m'lady," Bruce said and stuffed the notebook into his book bag.

"PEACH," I heard a familiar voice yell.  I sighed in embarrassment.  Bruce giggled "Peach? Is that your nickname?" Bruce asked.  "Yeah, I was sitting down under a peach tree and my brother ran his ATV into it and peaches fell on me, actually, speaking of my stupid brother he is the one with a band shirt and waving out the window," I explained as I pointed to Jared.  "Ah yes,  AC/DC, classic,"  Bruce said.  "I guess this is goodbye for now," I stated. 

"Unfortunately," Bruce sighed. I heard a woman yell 'Brucey' very loud and I saw his cheeks getting red.  "Oh my god," He muttered.  "Well I gotta go, ill send you a letter as soon as I can," He said and handed me the paper.  I took the paper and hugged him tightly. "Don't you dare forget," I ordered and kissed his cheek.  "PEACH" I heard my brother yell.  "Oh goodness, bye Bruce don't miss me too much," I said and waved as I walked away, he stood there speechless.

As I sat in the car, my brother gave me a stern look.   "Who was that, why'd you kiss him, he looks like he's 13,  why'd you hug him so tight, why-"  He started rambling until my mom cut him off.  "Quiet down Bruce,".  I stuck my tongue out at him and looked out the window.  Bruce was nowhere to be seen. 

It has been a week since camp ended, and still no letter. Another week went by, no letter.  2 weeks turned into a month, a month into 5 months, and so on.  I stopped checking my mail when it camped ended 5 months and a week ago.

I walked into my room and wrote a letter for 𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐞 𝐘𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐚.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 76 10
๐˜‹๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ /๐˜• ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜—๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๏ฟฝ...
117K 4K 16
"๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ" "๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐˜‚๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ" ...
24.8K 215 28
Hope you like them โค๏ธ !!Requests are open!!
29.8K 419 51
Hope you enjoy โค๏ธ !!Requests are open!!