Co - stars

By chantellestyles

Co stars 22 year old Sydney has the dream of being a actress but ever since her mom passed and her dad barle... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 7

26 1 0
By chantellestyles

Chapter 7

Sydney's POV :

It had been one month since filming ended I had auditioned for a few things but so far had gotten nothing Charlie had been at rehearsal pretty much every day for season 2 . I only ever got to see him for a few hours after rehearsal and that's if he wasn't exhausted which I really don't blame him singing and dancing all day would do that . I heard the door to my apartment open "syd" someone called it was Charlie he came around the corner "hey how was your day" I asked as he sat down beside me . "Awesome the new music is amazing I can't wait for everyone to hear it" I smiled he was always so passionate about his work with the guys and Madi . Unfortunately he couldn't show or have me listen to the music yet but when I was allowed to hear it he said I would be the first to hear it . Next month Charlie would be off to Vancouver to film and I was gonna definitely miss him .
I was trying not to think about him going away for so long but I also needed to focus on getting more work myself which was important or I would have to move back home I definitely didn't want that to Happen . "So are you gonna miss me while I'm gone" Charlie asked . "Of course I will" I replied as I sat closer to him on the couch . "But you have to make your fans happy and bring back Luke I mean even I want luke back" I said . He smiled "my little fan" he said wrapping his arms around me . "Hey I never said my favourite character was luke" I replied . "Wha then who is it" he asked "Alex" I replied "what oh Owen I swear" he said
I started laughing "really Owen" he asked sounding offended. "I'm kidding"  I said laughing . "So it is me or I guess luke" he asked I nodded "always has been even before we met" I said . "Yes" ! He replied .
A month later I was still looking for more acting work I did a small commercial but that's all Charlie was now in Vancouver filming Julie and the phantoms season two I missed him a lot but we FaceTimed every day . Speaking of Charlie he was FaceTiming me right now "hey" I said when I saw his smiling face "syd I have some news" he said he had a huge smile on his face .  "I'm guessing it's good news" I replied then someone else popped into the screen I was shocked "oh my gosh hi Kenny" I said giving him a wave . "So Kenny and I have some news for you" Charlie replied oh gosh now I was nervous . "Well I need someone to play Luke's ex girlfriend in flashback scenes for season two and Charlie brought you up instantly I don't normally cast anybody without seeing a audition or anything but I really trust Charlie here" Kenny said . "So you wanna come to Vancouver ? Charlie asked . Was this really happening right now did the Kenny Ortega ask me to be in one of tori and I favourite shows . "Oh my gosh yes" I replied instantly "perfect" Kenny answered I'll see you next week . After Kenny left it was just a smiling Charlie on FaceTime I was still just so shocked "Charlie I how " I asked "I was missing you Kenny needed someone I had the best solution"  he replied  I laughed of course you did . "Gotta go I'll see you soon he said I nodded and waved goodbye .
Next thing I did was instantly call tori "hey girl what's up get any other jobs yet" she asked when she answered. "Well yes actually thanks to Charlie" I replied . Her face lit up in excitement "girl spill"  she said I laughed "well about 5 minutes ago I talked to Charlie and Kenny". "Wait Kenny Ortega" ?! Tori screamed at me I nodded "yes" . " I am gonna be playing luke Patterson's girlfriend from the 90s in old scenes in Julie and the phantoms season two" I told her . "Ahhhhhhh" she screamed  "no way syd that is epic" she said " I know I'm so excited I go to Vancouver on Monday" I replied.  It was Friday so I only had a few days to get ready . "I'm so happy for you syd" tori replied  "also I bet your dying to see Charlie again" she said making a funny face at me I rolled my eyes . "Please when you meet Owen tell him about me I'm totally single tori" said . Owen was Tori's favourite "don't worry I'll mention you" I laughed . "We'll go pack girl" tori said "I guess I probably should" I replied. 
Monday had arrived and I was about to get on the airplane to Vancouver I was so excited that I got to see Charlie but also a little nervous especially about meeting everybody .
When I landed and got out of the airport I noticed Charlie right away I ran towards him and hugged him right away . "I've missed you I said "he smiled "so did I" he replied . "Are you ready for this" he asked "well I'm a little nervous"  I replied "don't worry you'll be great" you always are he said taking my hand in his .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2.9K 20
{Mature Theme, 18+} {COMPLETED} Kian Manchester - A 19 year old high school graduate. He dosen't have much, it's a struggle everyday. His parents die...
91.6K 2.4K 34
"So welcome to the brotherhood, where you won't be misunderstood, life in good on the other side of Hollywood." Everything in Harper Paige's life wa...
55.7K 1.4K 39
Julie and the phantoms, but its 8 years later. Now Luke is 25, and Julie is 23. Experience the group go throw marriage, parenthood, planning, and mor...
3.2K 42 19
In 1995, Y/N was only hours away from playing at the Orphuem with her band mates and childhood crush. Y/N, Luke, Reggie, and Alex died before they co...