Falling For My Brother's Best...

By LazySince1998

Jungkook has a crush on his older brother Namjoon's best friend. His older brother's STRAIGHT best friend, Yo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 ⚠️
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Thank you 💜
My other books ✌️

Chapter 20

79 6 1
By LazySince1998

~Jungkook's POV~

"Morning." I say opening my eyes and seeing his beautiful brown eyes.

"How do you feel?" He asks concerned.

"Like I should get a new head."

He smiles sympathetically. "It hurts?"

"Yeah, but at least the swelling is down."

Nodding he kisses my temple gently. I sigh and snuggle up closer to him, wishing I could stay here forever.

"Thank you. For protecting me and Namjoon. And for not letting me go."

"Never." He says with such convicion, I can't help but believe him. He kisses me on the lips, his kiss urgent and laced with fear.

I kiss him back, trying to reassure him, but also uncertain. There's a knock on Yoong's door, we pull apart and Yoongi kisses my forehead before getting out of bed. He's in boxers and nothing else, yum. Ugh, what have I turned into? A sex machine? Here I am with a major headache and I'm thinking about sex?

I groan and flop back on the bed, Yoongi gives me a curious stare before heading to the door. He opens it and finds Namjoon there.

"Hey, are we going to school? Coach said one more missed practice and we're not playing in the next game."

Yoongi nods. "Yeah, I don't want to leave Jungkook alone though."

Wait, what? I'm not going to school? Oh, yes I am!

"I'm going to school." I say sitting up in the bed.

Both of them turn to look at me. "No, you're not, you were hit pretty badly last night, you need rest." Namjoon says.

I glare at him. "I'm fine. I just have a headache, I'll take some Paracetamol. I'm going." I look at Yoongi and see an expression on his face one I can't name. It's like resignation mixed with worry.

"You need to rest!"

"Let him go." Yoongi says walking over to his closet and getting out a pair of jeans.

"What?!" Namjoon and I say at the same time.

"I'd rather have him closer, somewhere we can find him easily, instead of fifteen minutes away at home." Yoongi says. I smile as I realize he feels the same way I do. I need to go to school, to be as close to Yoongi as possible, now more than ever.

Namjoon shakes his head. "You two are crazy." He says but doesn't argue. "Get dressed then, you're still in yesterday's clothes." I look down and see that I'm still wearing my DC shirt and jeans from yesterday.

I get out of the bed and have to steady myself because of a head rush. "I'm okay." I say at the look on their faces.

Shaking his head Namjoon mumbles something that sound like 'idiot' before walking out of the room. I chuckle before looking at Yoongi. He's wearing his jeans and a light blue shirt, he looks really good.

"Are you sure you're okay?" He asks.

I nod but stop at the dizziness. "I'll be fine. Where are my clothes?" He points to a pair of gym bags next to the closet and I walk over to them. I open one and find all the products I had in my bathroom in it and I laugh, thank you Namjoon for thinking about my hair. Opening another one I find my clothes, more precisely a towel.

"I'm going to take a shower." I say as I walk out the room.

When I'm finished getting ready and dressed I head downstairs to find Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi and JooYeon at the kitchen island.

"Oh, Jungkook, you're up." JooYeon smiles.

I force a smile through the pain in my head. "Good morning."

"How do you feel?" She asks.

"A little headache that's it."

"Would you like some breakfast?" She asks pointing at the cereal on the counter. I feel my stomach roll over at the thought of food.

Shaking my head I look over at the boys and see Yoongi drinking some orange juice. "I'll just drink some juice, thank you."

Yoongi stands up and walks over to me and hands me his cup and a pill of Paracetamol. I take them gratefully and swallow two along with the juice. Yoongi wraps his arms around me and pulls me so my back is leaning on his chest.

I sigh and lean my head back to rest it on his shoulder. I close my eyes and just relax against him, feeling content. A flash in my face has me opening my eyes a minute later, however, and I see JooYeon with a camera in her hand.

"Sorry." She says, not looking the least bit sorry. "I couldn't resist. You two look so adorable."

I groan and struggle against Yoongi but he won't let me go, so I turn in his arms. "We need to get to school, my bodyguard, you know if you had brown hair you'd even look like WooZi." I say smirking at him.

He smiles and shakes his head releasing me. "Don't tempt me, I'm already thinking of sitting in on everyone of your classes today."

I hold up my hands in surrender, as much as I would love him there, I can do without the humiliation.

"No, please. Let's just get to school." He snickers as he follows me out of the kitchen.

My stupid headache doesn't go away as we drive to school. I rub my temples as lightly as possible but still applying pressure, God I hate this.

When we pull up to the school in Namjoon's Mustang I get out and shield my eyes from the sun, it makes my headache worse. Maybe Namjoon was right and I should have stayed home today. I might still have to go home if this headache doesn't go away.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Namjoon asks.

I open my mouth so answer that I'm fine when my name is being called out.

"Jungkook! Jungkook, you're back!" I turn my head to look for whoever is calling me, big mistake. My whole world spins like a top and I feel myself tilting before finding my balance.

"Woah, baby, are you okay?" Yoongi asks grabbing me around the waist.

"I'm fine. Who called me?"

"I did, why didn't you call, you jerk." Gigi demands as she jogs up to us with Ivy a few steps behind.

"Gigi, Ivy!" I gasp as I see two of my best friends.

"Where have you been?" Ivy asks.

"Come on." I say taking their hands in mine and beginning to walk towards the school. "Let's go inside and talk."

"Jungkook, aren't you forgetting something?" Yoongi calls from behind me. I turn and see him holding my bag.

I grin and let go of Gigi and Ivy's hand. When I reach Yoongi's side I grab my bag and see him about to turn to go off with Namjoon so I grab his shirt.

"You're forgetting something." I say as he turns to look at me confused.

"What?" He asks and I lean up and kiss him. His lips are soft under mine and I can taste the surprise and joy in them. Pulling back I look into his eyes, they're shining with love.

"That." I say before turning around to go back to my friends. When I look back at the girls I see Kat standing with Gigi and Ivy, looking hurt.

I walk over to them and smile. "Hey, Kat." I say and give her a hug.

"Hi, where have you been?"

"We asked him that already, but he won't tell us." Ivy says.

"I will tell you, I just want to be somewhere private, not the school parking lot." I grab them again and head to the school. When we reach the library, no one is there at this hour.

When we reach our favorite table in the back corner, the Musketeers are looking at me expectantly. "Well?" Gigi asks.

"Where have you been?" Ivy finishes.

"Let him breathe." Kat chides them.

I laugh. "I missed you guys."

"Yeah, yeah, we missed you too, now tell us." Gigi demands impatiently.

Chuckling I say. "I went away with Yoongi for a couple days. He wanted me to stop worrying about the issues at school and home so he took me away."

"Aww." Ivy coos. "That's so romantic!"

"Where did he take you?" Gigi asks dreamily.

I can't help the grin that comes to my face at their reaction. "I can't say. It's Yoongi's secret and I promised I wouldn't tell anyone."

"Aww, but we're your best friends, you can tell us!" Ivy pouts.

"Yeah, we won't tell anyone, we promise." Gigi pleads.

"No, I'm sorry guys, I can't." I shake my head.

"Leave him alone you two. If he says he can't tell us, then he can't." I look over at Kat, she looks back at me and I see an odd expression on her face but then she blinks and it's gone.

"Thanks, Kat." I say slowly, there's something that bothers me about her reaction.

I don't have much time to dwell on it though because the warning bell goes off in that moment. We all groan and go to our classes. I shouldn't have allowed Yoongi to keep me out of school for so long, now I have a crap load of work to do. Great, no fun time for a while.

In everyone of my classes my teacher gives me at least five worksheets that I have to make and I have to stay after school one day to make a test. School sucks! I shove my notebooks and textbooks into my locker right before lunch, I swear I need to have two lockers to fit all the stupid work I'm getting.

"Why are you pouting?"

I whirl around and see Yoongi leaning against the locker next to mine, quirking an eyebrow at me. He looks so cute.

"Can someone die from homework overload?"

"It's not a case I've heard of..."

"Great, I'll be the first!"

"What are you talking about?" He asks an amused look on his face.

I point to my locker. He leans over and his eyes go wide. "Yeah." I say.

"I'm sorry babe, I didn't know you missed so much."

"Me? What about you?"

"Being a senior has it's advantages."

I groan. "Great, now I'm going to have to do all this work knowing that you're doing nothing and that I'd rather be with you than at my dask pouring over math equations."

He smiles sympathecially at me before walking the few steps to me. Putting his arms around me, he leans down and kisses my ear. I shiver a little at the feeling of his warm lips.

"Well, you know, if you finish everything really quickly then we'll have all the time left just to ourselves." He says as he kisses my cheek. "To do anything you want."

His lips capture mine and I sigh as I kiss him back. It's so stupid to feel like I haven't kissed him in years when we just kissed this morning. But I can't help it, his kisses are like a nutrient I don't know I needed it but now that I've gotten it, I don't want to live without it.

I hear some giggling so I pull back from the kiss and look around to find Gigi and Ivy looking at us with girly expressions. Great, I think I turned them into fangirls.

"What are you two doing?" I ask.

"We wanted to see if you were going to lunch." Gigi responds.

"Yeah, but apparently you already found what you were hungry for." Ivy says.

I feel my face flush red and Yoongi chuckles beside me. I turn around to glare at him.

"What? They're right." He says innocently.

I punch him in the arm. "Shut up, I'm going to get some real food."

"Sure, I have to go talk to Coach but I'll see you after school?" I nod my head turning around to my two crazy friends. "Oh, Kook."

I turn back to him, the look on his face tells me I'm not going to like what he's going to tell me. "What's wrong?"

"Taehyung is back."

***
Taehyung is back in the building peeps! 😂

What do you think of Katherine "Kat" so far?

Stay tuned and beautiful! 💜

Peace out ✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 1.9K 62
Min Yoongi is a one of the most successful businessman in South Korea. From childhood his parents have always taught him to "be the no. 1 in everythi...
35K 747 21
The Salvatore school starts. Caroline is now the headmistress. Hope and Lizzie are now bonded more than ever. But a part of them is missing, Josie. T...
7.2K 1K 29
************* Do you regret loving me ? **********†********* The only Regret I will ever have in my life is to let you go , you don't understand how...
3.9K 657 53
A Namkook story in vampire AU. ⚠️ ‼️ Several triggering topics mentioned like violence, prostitution, rape and forced pregnancy ‼️⚠️ Disclaimer: I do...