My Bride (✔)

By itsyourblackrose

(Unedited read at your own risk.) He is extrovert , she is introvert He has everything , She has nothing He... More

Characters
Avni
Marraige
Mrs Avni neil khanna
His imperfect bride
Two Choices
Her broken self
Are we made for each other??
Misunderstanding.
First step
Broken hopes
New Beginning
Little lover??
Something is changing
Anger and hurt
Embroilment
Her pain His care
His Anger her self respect
I dont have a choice
Kiss of love or solicitude
My Bride or My forced Bride
Truth
Taking care
Stay away from me
College
Proposal
You have a baby???
Shopping
Protecting her
Confession And Dinner date??
Were you having a date wifey?
Changed Neil Confused Avni
Caring Neil
Confused Avni
Her Dilemma
Party
His Ladydon
Promise
Exams and Panick Avni
Her Decision
His Ignorance
I love her
Angry Hubby Drunken Wife
Broken Avni
Surgery
Getting her back
Clearing things out
Do..I love him??
Birthday
Lots of surprises and the final Confession(Last Part)
Epilogue
Thank you.

Impasse

11.9K 568 49
By itsyourblackrose

This book is originally published on wattpad by itsyourblackrose.

Chapter 35

"Yeah...hello Ms Mehta please have a seat" He said keeping his file on the table and turned toward them only to get shocked.

"Avni" He whispered but it was audible to her ,making her up her lashes, only to find the floor slipping under her feet.

"Y...you" She murmured shockingly.

"Avni what are you doing here?? And Neil, where is he?" Dd asked staring her shockingly.

"Doctor do you know her?? Actually she is the patient about whom I told you about." Dr. Rohan said staring both of them confusingly.

"Dr Rohan you can go I want to talk to her alone " Dd said sternly staring at Avni.

"Okay Dr." He said to Dd.

"Be calm okay ,everything will be okay" Whispering this to Avni he left ,leaving her alone with him.

"Avni now tell me where is Neil. Did something happen between you two, how can he leave you alone here in this condition. That brat..." Dd said angrily

"Dd , he didn't do anything. He don't even know about me being here" Avni said

"What...what do you mean by he don't know about you being here" Dd asked frowning.

Taking a deep breath she narrated him everything making him shocked to the core. He didn't knew how to react ,as both were right at their places. Somewhere Avni's thinking was right but Neil , he also have the right to know about her.

Being her his wife he had every right to know about her, especially now  when he had started developing some feeling for her.

He need to know about her.

She need to tell him.

"Avni you need to tell him." Dd said making her shocked.
.
.
.
Finishing his meeting Neil was sitting in his office trying to concentrate on his work but his mind was again and again going toward her.

Why did she lied to him??

Where did she go?

What's going on in her mind??

There were many questions roaming in his mind but he didn't had answer to any of them ,he was lost in his thoughts when he heard a knock.

"Sir clients are here" his pa informed him.

"Okay I am coming" Neil said.

.
.

"He have right to know about his wife Avni. Maybe you are right but you can't snatch his right as a husband" he continued.

"But..." She started but was cut off by him.

"Otherwise I myself will tell him" He said making her shudder. It was not like she don't wanted to tell him but she didn't knew how? What will she tell that hay I am diagnosis from a serious disease.

"Avni maybe I am sounding rude to you but please understand my words. You can't hide anything forever , truth always comes out. What if he got to know it from somewhere else then. Just once think about it." Dd said trying to make her understand.

"I am understanding your point that's why I have decided to tell him. They after tomorrow my exam are starting so I will tell after my exams as I need time to prepare myself.." She said

"That's okay. I am happy that you took the right decision. Now let's come to you." He said staring her seriously.

"Avni I read your all reports and according to them I can say that we need to find a perfect donor for you as soon as possible because day by day your chances are decreasing. Your blood cells are decreasing because of which your immunity is also getting low which will make it hard for you survive during surgery................." like this he continued.
.
.
.
"Avni here's your diet chart you have to take a proper diet to make your body get all types of vitamin and minerals. Keep taking your meds at time otherwise your pain will become unbearable for you handle and also will push you toward... "

"Its okay doctor I understood" He stopped couldn't able to continue but Avni knew why he stopped so she spoke.

"Okay doc..." She started but was cut off by him.

"Avni why are you calling me doctor again and again, don't be so formal  just call me Dd. Me being your doctor change nothing between us. For me you are just like my sister. And believe me whatever I said to you earlier ,I would have said the same thing to my sister also." He said

"Now come let me drop you home" Dd said getting up from his seat.

"No ,its okay I myself will go" Avni too said getting up.

"Avni ,I right only said na that you are like my sister then, come let me drop you" he said sternly looking her making her lower her lashes.

Both friends are same.

Always like to give order.

"Okay" She mumbled.
.
.
.
Reaching inside the room Avni saw him siting on the bed keeping his head on the headrest, closing his eyes due to headache.

Thinking something she left from there and again came with a cup of hot coffee just the way he like it.

Moving toward him she kept it on the side table and started to press his head making him sign in relief.

"Avni" he said opening his eyes.

"Hmm" she hummed still pressing his head.

"When did you came?? And you don't need to do this." He said removing her hand from his head and made her sit in front of him.

"Just now. " she said giving him his hot cup.

"Turn" She said making him confuse.

"What?" he asked raising his eyebrows.

"I said turn so that I can press your head. You have a headache right. So turn let me give you a massage." She said.

"Its okay Avni its not needed. And we have to go to party also." He said

"Neil I said na, let me give you massage and also for party we still have time so let me" she said making him sign and he slowly turned after finishing his coffee.

"Now put your head " She said pointing toward the pillow which was beside her ,while sitting properly folding her legs her back toward the bedrest, keeping a pillow on her lap .

Making him lie properly she started to massage his head.
.
.
.
Shweta came out of her room after taking a nap and look around when she saw a maid.

"Did Avni came back??" She asked

"Yes Madam she is in the room" Maid replied

"Okay" Saying this Shweta moved toward the Neil's room.

Reaching there she was going to knock the door but saw it already opened ,so she entered inside only to get shocked but then smiled staring them. Neil was sleeping lying on the bed while Avni was  sleeping in sitting position her one hand was kept on his forehead and her face was near his.

"Both are  looking so beautiful together. Please god protect them from evil eyes." Shweta said to herself staring them.

Then she went closing the door.

After some time Neil waked up from his sleep and felt something on his forehead.

Opening his eyes he saw her sleeping peacefully keeping her head on the bedrest unknowingly his lips twitched up staring her. Some hair strands from her bun were falling on her face ,making her look more beautiful. Her long lashes were touching her cheek slightly. Her cheek were little red giving her the natural blush on her milky white skin. Her heart shaped  lips still had gloss from earlier making him crave for them.

He kept staring her for don't know how much time when he felt her stirring. And he immediately closed his eyes.

Avni slowly opened her eyes and was going to sit straight when she felt someone's breath on her cheek. Lowering her lashes she widen her eyes seeing her face near his and immediately moved away from him then left to the restroom.

How...how did I came so close to him??

What he must have thought if he would have seen me like this.

Thank god I was the one to woke up before him.

"I cant come this close to him. This is wrong. I cant do this.....I..I....cant. Never." Avni said staring herself in the mirror when a lone tear fell from her eyes.

But you already have came close to him Avni.

Her subconscious answered.

No there is nothing like. We are not close, he hates me. Yess..yess he hate me. There can never be something between us.

And I will never let it happen, I will never let him come close to me ,never. It will only give him pain.

"I need to maintain distance from him. It will beneficial for both of us."Avnii mumbled to herself.

After her leaving, Neil opened his eyes and slowly kissed his palm which she unknowingly held while sleeping and smiled staring at the washroom door.

Avni I will always be beside you forever and will never let you go away from me.

Unknowingly you have became my life.

Hi there everyone. How are you all? I hope you all are doing good. So here's the update I hope you all must have liked it. One side Neil had started to realize him feelings for her other side she fears to hurt him and want to make distance between then. What do you think is gone happen. Who will be  successful her insecurities toward herself or his growing feeling toward her.
So will see in next update till them stay safe and blessed.
Thank you.

Lots of love to you all

Love you all

Itsyourblackrose.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 30K 164
[ This is the first book written by me, so in this you may find many grammar mistakes and other types of mistakes, So read the book at your own risk...
19K 4.2K 40
This story is about a college girl who wants to become a brand. Her life's motive is to get a position, not love. There is no place for love in her l...
3.6M 171K 72
" HOW DARE YOU TRY TO HURT MY SON??" he shouted at her, his eyes bloodshot. "DON'T SHOW ME THAT FAKE TEARS OF YOURS. I KNOW YOU ARE JUST MASKING YOU...
221K 7K 35
Story of a beautiful , intelligent 18 years old girl who was forced to marry a guy, engaged to her sister. " Dear Mom I don't think I would be able...