Sun & Moon : nct mafia au

By TinyTrack127u

BIG WARNING! MENTIONING OF: ASULT, BLOOD, INAPPROPRIATE STUFF... Mafia AU Main Ship: Markhyuck Side Ship: Nor... More

♠️Characters♠️
♦️Chapter 1♦️
♦️Chapter 2♦️
♦️Chapter 3♦️
♦️Chapter 4♦️
♦️Chapter 5♦️
♦️Chapter 6♦️
♦️Chapter 7♦️
♦️Chapter 8♦️
♦️Chapter 9♦️
♦️Chapter 10♦️
♦️Chapter 11♦️
♦️Chapter 12♦️
♦️Chapter 13♦️
♦️Chapter 14♦️
♦️Chapter 15♦️
♦️Chapter 16♦️
♦️Chapter 17♦️
♦️Chapter 18!♦️
♦️Chapter 19♦️
♦️Chapter 20!♦️
♦️Chapter 21♦️
♦️Chapter 22♦️
♦️Chapter 23♦️
♦️Chapter 24!♦️
♦️Chapter 25♦️
♦️Chapter 26♦️
♦️Chapter 27♦️
♣Chapter 28♣
♣Chapter 29♣
♣Chapter 31!♣
♣Chapter 32♣
♣Chapter 33♣
♣Chapter 34♣
♣Chapter 35!♣
♣Chapter 36♣
♣Chapter 37♣
♣Chapter 38♣
♣Chapter 39!♣
♣Chapter 40♣
♣Chapter 41♣
♣Chapter 42♣
♣Chapter 43♣
♣Chapter 44♣
♣Chapter 45♣
♣Chapter 46♣
♣Chapter 47♣
♣Chapter 48♣
♣Chapter 49!♣

♣Chapter 30♣

600 34 19
By TinyTrack127u

With Renjun gone, and he knew no one would be able to stop him, Donghyuck walked to the dungeon cell he found out that Minhyung, the supposed leader of NCT, would be in. 

His main goal was to find out if he was the actual leader and if he possibly knew him in the memories he couldn't get back. Maybe the leader will help him to remember more.

He was lucky the cell just happened to be right in front of his office so that he could keep an eye on it at all times if things get too suspicious in the area.

"You may enter." The other side replied when Donghyuck knocked on the metal door to alert the leader on the other side of his presence. 

 As soon as he walked in, pushing the solid metal door, he was met with the wide-spaced area with a chair right in front of him,  an uncomfortable-looking bed and the person he wanted to talk to sitting on it.

"So you're the one who wants to talk to me." The person chuckled, his voice already sounding familiar to Donghyuck. One thing Donghyuck did know though was that he looked hot as fuck.

"I came to ask some questions about your mafia." He started grabbing a chair and sitting on it, looking at the raven-haired boy who looked at him with weird intentions.

"Firstly I would like to say you look way more beautiful than I last saw you. What was it, a Year? 2 Years? Your hair looked different, used to be black, and now it's got some purple streaks in it. Oh yeah, do you still do pole dancing?" The other asked questions making Donghyuck's eyes widen.

"How did you know I did pole d-dancing? Did I-I know you?" Donghyuck stuttered shocked at the information that bombarded his brain.

Minhyung smirked approaching the tanned boy who wasn't moving and still sitting on the chair. Cornering him in the seat he was sitting in, he pulled their faces close together so their lips were almost touching.

The raven-haired flirt was only millimetres from him and his heart was doing flips. He knew the other was defiantly hot, but the closeness he was to him at that moment was indeed something.

"Maybe... this will jog your memory," Minhyung smirked closing the gaps between the two's faces, smashing his lips onto the younger plump ones.

It was addictive, he missed it so much and it seemed that the younger felt the same too. But it wasn't Donghyuck that was thinking. 

It was his body and he was able to remember the moment when their lips smashed into each other.

Mark quickly slipped his tongue into the tanned beauty's cavern missing the feeling as their tongues fought against each other.

But their long and passionate kiss didn't last for long as Donghyuck quickly pushed away, pushing Minhyung in the process. His head stang a little as he remembered a small fragment of his memories.

"If you look to your left, that's Mars; over there is Jupiter."

"The constellation here is called Ursa Minor or known as Little Bear. Fun fact, your moles on your cheek connected, make this shape."

"Are you calling me a Little Bear though?"

"Don't see why not."

"Well, you're a baby lion."

"Now why the fuck am I a baby lion?"

"You're strong but very childish."

"Childish! That's shocking coming from you."

Donghyuck got up from his seat after the memories rushed in.

"What the fuck does 'Urse Minor' have to do with anything." He groaned with flushed cheeks. This didn't fail to be heard by the other boy though.

"Your moles. Links up to create it." Minghyuck smiled goofily looking at the teddy bear with eyes full of adoration. 

Donghyuck rolled his eyes making his way to the door. He was defiantly going to see it what Minhyung said was correct. His cheeks were still flushed crimson red, he could feel it from the burning sensation on his face.

"Come back when you want more!" Minhyung teased hearing a groan from the other side of the door.

He then quickly took his phone that he wasn't supposed to have but was able to sneak past security thanks to a special someone.

He dialled a number waiting for the other side to answer, noticing how none of the guards was outside.

"What's up Hyung?"

"Tell your boyfriend to visit, I don't know what I was thinking about doing this. It is boring as hell!" Minhyung complained to the person who responded.

"Aish you ask too much from him but fine." 

He smirked before ending the call and hiding his phone as a guard came to question who Mark was talking to.

While he waited for the person to arrive he could only think of the boy he missed for many years of acknowledging what happened to him.

He regretted every single word he said to him to make him leave. It was for the best, he told himself but then he remembered why this happened in the first place.

Before he could go into deeper thoughts, the door opened again and a small boy walked in with a big scowl, his eyebrows down and with a raging fire in his eyes.

"What do you want? And what are you doing here?" He asked sitting in the same chair Donghyuck was in earlier.

"I got 'caught' on one of my missions of trying to get information on ShinXo. Truth is I wanted to get caught and see how you and Donghyuck are doing." Minhyung laughed at his stupidity of wanting to be caught by the enemy.

"Well, currently you are the only prisoner in this dungeon specifically made for NCT members. Donghyuck is the only guard. The main thing is that he lost his memories and wants to get them back. Yet here you are entering his life when you said you wanted him to live his life?" Renjun asked.

"I don't know why Renjun. Yes, I killed his parents. Yes, I beat the shit out of him and yes, he was my partner but something is building up inside me more and more to make sure he is still okay." Minhyung interrupted with an emotionless expression on his face. 

Renjun could tell that even if Minhyung said it emotionlessly, he could see the many emotions in his eyes over the sunshine boy's, mainly pain. It shocked him as he had never seen the elder have emotions.

"He visited. He looked so different. Stronger but he feels like the still fragile boy on the inside." Minhyung sighed remembering the small interaction he had. To see the boy again, he would do anything.

"He is fragile when it comes to his memories. I can already tell that he remembers everything... he is going to remember his years before as well. Are you going to be ready for that... Mark?" Renjun warned the elder mentioning the elder's name once.

"Firstly, as much as I hate the name, it's Minhyung, not Mark. I have thought this through properly. He's going to remember everything, and I will win him back, forcibly or not." Minhyung said with lots of determination in his voice.

"I'm going to help him get his memories back, then leave him as soon as he does," Mark said about his mission.

"How are Jaemin and Jeno, the last time you saw them?" The Chinese asked worried about his boyfriends, whether they moved on or not, hurting or fine, crying or living with the burden.

"They miss you a lot and talk about you a lot. They are the only ones who know about the mission. In other words, nobody knows about it but you, and them three." Mark sighed watching as Renjun looked more anxious.

"I have to leave now. It's been over an hour and there are many things I have to get on with. Did Donghyuck gain any memories when he was with you?" Renjun asked to which Minhyung quickly responded.

"Ursa Minor... He remembered the time I took him out and we got attacked by ShinXo without him knowing as I drugged him so he wouldn't panic about what was happening." Minhyung sighed at his attempts to protect him.

Renjun smiled at the thought of the constellation. Little bear, it suited the young boy. He got up from his seat and bowed at Minhyung.

"Make sure to give updates on him. I already know he will be coming here more often, I can feel it." Minhyung sighed zoning out.

"Aish if you say so!" Renjun laughed before leaving the boy alone in his cell with his thoughts on the young bear. 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Mark is lovesick for Donghyuck that's what is happening.

Tiny Out ~ ||ヽ(* ̄▽ ̄*)ノミ|Ю

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

621K 27.4K 67
"Falling in love is a dangerous thing, darling, Especially if it's with me." It all started when their laptop accidentally got switched. They met at...
133K 6.5K 83
Vampire AU "You're a monster. Your only role in this world is to ruin people's lives. You're completely useless to this society, that's why you get k...
164K 11.1K 41
My boyfriend's crush is kissing a girl, thought Renjun sarcastically, a little bit bitterly... Renjun's life is a crazy mess, Jeno has trust issues, ...
5.8K 254 31
➪.𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐀𝐔 ➛ They meet by accident...no...They meet because that's their destiny, Who wouldn't believe that the two different world suddenly b...