๐‚๐‹๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐“๐˜ ๐‘. ๐’๐”๐๐€ โœ”๏ธŽ

Od SVVNARIN

๐—™๐—”๐— ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—”๐—จ ๐™”/๐™ฃ ๐™ง๐™š๐™˜๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค๏ฟฝ... Viac

๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 1 โœฐ
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 2
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 3
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 4
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 5
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 6
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 7
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 8
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 10 โœฐ
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ โœฐ
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ โœฐ
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 37
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 38
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 39
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ 40 โœฐ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ โœฐ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ โœฐ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‘

๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 9

4.7K 109 22
Od SVVNARIN

- ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡

That same day, we landed in Seoul around 10:47pm ish. The skies were dark and the building lights were bright.

We all made it to the truck after the countless amount of fans and errors. So many people wanted to give me stuff, and did. Most of them were cards and plushies.

"Wow y/n! You surely got some stuff there." Yukie smiles at me. "Yeah, look!" I held up a large brown teddy bear. "So cute!" Kaori and Kiyoko said in unison. "For real~." I cooed while placing it in my lap.

"You guys are so cool." I frown at them while slightly smiling. "Nahh~ that's all you~." Kiyoko rested her hand on mine. "Like seriously~ clarity has me in a chokehold." Kaori smiles.

"So nice." Yukie smiled at me. "I think you have the pop label, but people most of us are known for our various amount of song genres." Yukie tucked some hair behind her ear.

I tilted my head in confusion. All of the girls laughed. "Like, take kiyoko and Kaori for example, their working on their k-pop, j-pop genre." She explains. "And i don't even know what I'm working on." Yukie slouched.

"Ah~ i had some songs in mind but, all day long my mind has gone to a blank." Tugging at my hoodie. "We're here." The driver spoke up. "Oh." I whispered while gathering my things.

The girls also did so and thanked the driver. To where we were, the resort was restricted from any fans or any company. The 4 of us exited the the van before walking towards the entrance.

"This one looks really nice." Looking at the fountains. "I can agree. Looks really pretty." Kaori holds out her phone taking some pictures. I smiled before walking first into the front desk.

"Hello~ y/n how are you?" The very professional lady asked. "I'm good, uhm.. a room.. do we have a room?" I asked kinda shyly. "Oh yes~ and we have one for, Yukie, Kiyoko, and Kaori right?" She taps her monitor.

"Yes." Resting my hands on the desk. "Alrighty, and this is your card, and have a safe trip." She hands me the room key. "Thank you." I bow. The other girls came up and bowed as we walked off.

"You have very good interacting skills to be an introvert." Kiyoko taps my shoulder. "I grew up in America for a while, interacting was my thing back then." Resting my head on her shoulder. They all laughed.

— ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡

𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗔'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"yo i think kiyoko and the rest just landed." osamu pointed to the 4 girls walking to their rooms. "Really? I haven't spoken to Kiyoko in ages." I sat up. "Yeah she has Yukie and Kaori, i can't really see who that other girl is." Osamu peeks through his window.

Atsumu stands up walking towards the window looking out as well. "Now y'all just look like a bunch of weird ass dudes." Scoffing at them. "BRO ARE YOU BLIND? THAT Y/N!" Atsumu yells. I looked out the window from a far to see that the girls looked towards the area that the noise was coming from.

That's when i saw her. She turned around slowly at the window. It looked like she said something to Kiyoko and continued to walk. "She- she saw us..". Atsumu hands started shaking. "She— she did...". Osamu tagged along. "What the fuc—." "AHHHH!" The two grown men yelled.

"Oh my god." I stood up tugging at my hoodie strings. "Suna! I think you'd be more surprised since you like her!" Atsumu threw his arms up. "But damn! At least I know how to keep my cool around girls!" Placing my hands on my hips.

Osamu rolls his eyes. "Sure man, go meet her then." "$120,00 right here if you do." Osamu holds out a stack. "Fuck yeah, i'll do that shit for free." Sliding on my slides. "Alright be confident!" Atsumu put a white skin tight shirt on.

"Let's go meet her then." Grabbing my phone. "Now he's excited." Osamu whispers in his brothers ear. His brother snickers.

— ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡
𝗡𝗢 𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩
𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟𝗦 𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗠

(Grey sweats added)

It was the 4 of us sat around on the couch watching tv, currently waiting for our food to get here. Until someone knocked on the door.

"I'll get it!" Yukie yelled while running to the door. Her jaw dropped before squealing. All of us ran to her. "Oh my gosh! It's so nice to meet you guys again!" Yukie pulls the door back.

Were my eyes deceiving me? Or is that suna? I swear i dropped to my knees. "Oh my gosh! Hi!" Kiyoko gave all them a side hug. Osamu, Atsumu, and Suna were in OUR ROOM?

"Hello~." It was finally my turn. "I'm such a fan what!!" Atsumu and Osamu hugged me tightly. "Ahh!! Thank you!" Trying my best to hug them back. "Okay.. uhm.." patting both of their backs. "I WONT LET YOU GO!" They both yell.

"Oh.. okay?" I laughed before sliding under them. "How about we all meet on the couch? I have some food coming?" Kaori announces. "Sounds good." Osamu replied. Atsumu nodded.

Now it was just me and Suna at the door. "Hi." I waved at him shyly. "How are you?" Suna walked closer to me. OMGOMGOFMGKFMF. "I'm doing alright, how about you?" Holding my arms out for a side hug. "I heard you sing my song on live?" Suna chuckled.

"Really? You were there?" I covered my mouth with my arm still around his waist. "Yes! You did way better than me!" He held up his hand. "High five!" I slapped his hand making both of us laugh.

Actually seeing him in person was better than the cameras. The tattoos look cleaner, his new recent nose piecing looks sexy on him, AND HIS HAIR UGH. I see why everyone was obsessed with him.

"So what was your thoughts when you first made clarity?" Suna walked with me as we made it to the living room.

"Well, it was kinda my breakup song? And like i was on my way back to Hyogo and, it just clicked." Resting my hands on my sweats.

"Oh that's really cool. And gangsta?" He picked at his nose ring. "Ah~ yes! So many people were so shocked like.. 'oh my gosh she cursed?!' I laughed." "I wasn't surprised you cursed it was just when you said 'I'm good on that's pussy shit'." He laughed.

"Ahh, yeah." I laughed while taking a seat. "Who wants to do karaoke? While the food gets here?" Kiyoko sat up. "Oh i want to!" Raising my hand. "How about we do it in groups?" Atsumu suggested.

"Sounds good.. wait someone will have a group of 3." Kaori looks at us. "No we won't." Atsumu pouts. "Yes 'cause...". i used my fingers to count everyone. "Yeah cause we have 7 people." Crossing my legs. "DUMMY!" Osamu pointed at his brother.

"How about boys vs girls?" Yukie questions. "Oh yea!" I stood up clapping. "We should totally." Kiyoko walked over to the stand to grab a mic.

As I stood up and walked towards Kiyoko, i felt a burning sensation where my hips were. Like someone was just looking intensely. I tried to ignore it but, at the same time my gut was also going off.

I peeped over my shoulder for a second to see Suna staring me down. "Oh shit, oh shit." I covered my mouth. "What? What happened?" Yukie whispered to me. "Suna! He's staring my ass down!" Side eyeing him.

"What if he likes you...". Yukie shakes my shoulders. "Don't put that in my head!" I accident yelled. Kiyoko and Kaori turned their heads to me. "Y/n are you alright?" Kiyoko walks next to me. "I'll tell you later." Walking to a microphone.

"Wait guys! I have an idea!" Kaori snickered. Osamu raised his eyebrow before turning towards Atsumu and Suna. Kiyoko huddled us around while looking down.

"We could sing 'bang bang!'" Kaori smiles. "Oh my god yes!" Yukie claps. "Bang bang it is!" I walked over to the tv. My hand reaches out for the remote as another hand follows.

It was obviously Suna because he had a snake leading up from his under arm to his hand. He also hand his rings on which also made it obvious.

"I'm so sorry Suna, but we already have it—." Reaching for the remote. "But our song is better!" He fought back playfully. The two of us had a very good grip on the remote. Well i had 2 hands.

Suna used one strong arm watching me pull back. "Oh yeah Suna!" Atsumu teasingly said. Suna shot a irritated glare before softly letting it go. "You can go first." He smiled at me. "Thank you." I flashed a soft but cocky smile at him.

His face sat fixated, not even noticing that i left. "So... bang bang?" Grabbing a microphone. "Bang bang it is!" Kiyoko smiled. Yukie and Kaori grabbed microphones as well.

— ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

324K 5.8K 102
โ๐‹๐„๐“ ๐Œ๐„ ๐“๐€๐’๐“๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐€๐†๐€๐ˆ๐.โž โ•ณโ•ณโ•ณโ•ณ สฌสฌ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ... แœฐ ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ท๐‘ท๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘น แœฐ โ†ณ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—’/๐—‡ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—Œ๐—...
146K 2.6K 28
"๐—ก๐—ข ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—” ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ขฬ„๐—จ ๐—ก๐—ข ๐—–๐—จ๐——๐——๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฆ ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ" | |_____๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜†/๐—ป ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๏ฟฝ...
217K 4.9K 64
"๐—ฆ๐—ข ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—ง๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐— ๐—˜ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—๐—˜๐—–๐—ง๐—˜๐—— ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—”" | |____๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜†/๐—ป, ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป ๏ฟฝ...
148K 3.2K 18
"๐™’๐™๐™ฎ'๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™๐™ž๐™œ๐™?" "๐™ƒ๐™ž, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ'๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™๐™ž๐™œ๐™...