𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 10 ✰

ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡ !!
BANG BANG! ꨄ
YOU - BOLD FONT
KIYOKO - NORMAL
YUKIE - ITALIC
KAORI - 𝙎𝘼𝙉𝙎 𝘽𝙊𝙇𝘿
ADLIBS - ()

"She got a body like an hour glass

"She got a body like an hour glass. But I can  give it to you all the time." "She got a booty like a Cadillac, but I can send you into overdrive, oh!" Kiyoko sang with such power.

"You've been waiting for that. Step on up, swing your bat". Cocking my head towards our very tough crowd.

"See anybody could be bad to you! You need a good girl to blow your mind, yeah!"
"Girl to blow your mind, yeah~!" I backed up Yukie when she sang. We shared a look while singing.

"𝗕𝗮𝗻𝗴, 𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺! (I know you want it) 𝗕𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗴! 𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 (I'll let you have it) 𝗪𝗮𝗶𝘁 𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲, 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 (Oh!) 𝗪𝗮𝗶𝘁 𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 (Oh, hey!)!"

"Bang bang! There goes your heart! (I know you want it) Back, back seat of my car (I'll let you have it) wait a minute let me take you there! (Oh!). Wait a minute til (oh~ hey!).

"She might of let you hold her hand in school, but imma show you have to graduate~." "No, I don't need to hear you talk that talk, Just come and show me what your momma gave Yeah~."

I looked over my shoulder while singing. I couldn't really stay in one place so i walked all around the room. All eyes were on me. Mainly Suna's. It's like his were piercing through my whole body.

"You've got a very big, shh. (Yeah~) Mouth, but don't say a thing." Kiyoko rests her pointer finger over her mouth while singing. She had her nails done and they looked so gorgeous. Like her.

"See anybody could be good to you, you need a bad girl to blow your mind~".
(𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱~)

"𝗕𝗮𝗻𝗴, 𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺! (I know you want it) 𝗕𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗴! 𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 (I'll let you have it) 𝗪𝗮𝗶𝘁 𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲, 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 (Oh!) 𝗪𝗮𝗶𝘁 𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 (Oh, hey!)!" We repeated the same singing motion. I have no idea how we just put this together.