SIENNA (Not the 'Mated to the...

By Nel_l_ia

Werewolf - Urban Fantasy - Paranormal Don't let the cover fool you. Be warned. This is not a tender story for... More

SIENNA
Dedication
Author's Note
Contents

Dream Cast

15 1 1
By Nel_l_ia

Bellow, I leave you my 'Dream Cast' for the story. Obviously, it is up to each readers' imagination to interpret how each of the characters looks but this is just to give you a sneak peek of the main characters and how I imagine them to look like, and who would be a nice fit for each role :)

(Latest) Dream Cast:

- Haley Lu Richardson as Sienna

- Rowan Blanchard as Ava

- Benjamin Wadsworth as Conrad

- Cillian Murphy as JC

- Finn Cole as Mason

- Michael Fassbender as Chief Grayson

- Joel Courtney as Liam 

P.S.: I have said 'Latest' because I usually find myself changing my cast preferences quite often as I keep writing the story, but I will try my best to avoid it this time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

449K 10K 46
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...
480K 18.6K 29
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...
2.8M 73.6K 49
Book 1 On a werewolfs sixteenth birthday, they finally are granted the senses to seek out their mate. Alyssa and Amy have been friends all their life...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...