Scandalous Spotlight

De HP0207

"Knights".!! The famous Boy Band of India.! Consisting of 7 members.! 1 lyricist 2 rappers 4 vocals Out of a... Mais

Introduction
The Girl....!
Stunned!
She is different!
Assistant Manager's Approval!
The Interview!
My worst Nightmare!
Genius!
#SidNeet
The Past..
Can't Fall!!
Healthy Flirting!
Date!
Best friend who???
What did she say?
LEAP
Cold Hearted Writer!
Reunion
Rumor Or Reality?
Jealousy
Confusion..
Toxicity
Down the hill..
You & I...
Happy Endings

You WHAT.???

586 66 48
De HP0207

(They were still sitting by the pool.... No one spoke anything but the silence was not awkward.....)

SN: Umm..... Can I ask you a favor.?

Avneet: Hmm... (She hummed still staying in the same position)

SN: Neet...... Please don't go on date tomorrow with Lucky....

(Avneet lightly chuckled and just turned her head to look towards him without changing her position....)

Avneet: Why.???

SN: I don't want you to go.. (He said without looking at her)

Avneet: Is this the reason of your weird reaction when I.... (Cut off by SN)

SN: Then what do you expect? Why would you ask him out when I am available.? (He asked while sulking again)

Avneet: I didn't want to go out with you that's why...

SN: But whyyyy.??? (Now he was whining)

Avneet: God you are succha baby..... (She said with a small laugh and was about to stand up but SN pulled her back holding her wrist making her sit back again but a bit closer to him....)

SN: Wanna know what this baby can do.??? (He asked raising his one eyebrow)

Avneet: I know exactly what this baby can do.... That's why I am going with Lucky.....

SN: Neet please....

Avneet: *sigh* Siddharth..... We both know.... We don't want this feeling.... Please let's just stay as we are.... Healthy Flirting is good for both of us..! And let's not get ahead of it.... I really don't want to go on that path again.....

SN: (he paused for a minute)

*sigh* What if I say I want to.....

(He said getting serious all of a sudden making Avneet's eyes go wide)
(Avneet was shocked.... She backed off a bit and looked at him....)

Avneet: You hearing yourself.? Just out of jealousy and to stop me from going on a date with Lucky... You are saying this now.??? Seriously Siddharth.??? It's not a joke.!!

SN: I am not joking Neet.... I...... *sigh* (cut off by Avneet....)

Avneet: What is this sudden change SN.??? We were here to get my mind off of Jannat...... And here you are just joking around with this kinda behavior..... What's wrong with you.??? We are not bound to one another SN.... Neither questionable nor answerable..... Let's just keep it that way... We were both on same page right.????

SN: Stop calling me SN will you.??? And about this sudden change.... Well all I can say is it's not sudden.... I always felt different around you... My feelings for you are always extreme.... Weirdly everyone in the group noticed the change in my behavior including me...... But I was the one who kept on denying.....

Avneet: Then just keep going with denying for God's sake Siddharth..... We both don't want to be in serious relationship..... So let's just be like that.... Why are you all of a sudden......(cut of by SN)

SN: It's not sudden Neet.!!! I am just accepting it what it has been between us from the beginning...... (he said this a bit louder....)
C'mon don't act as if you never felt the spark between us.!!! Today when I saw you breaking when Jannat was here..... I felt as if I am being betrayed..... I was feeling your pain Neet.... For the first time in my life I lost my cool in front of a girl and that too it was Jannat...... Yes I accept I was in denial but after what happened today..... I really want to give it a try....... I........(he paused)
I really like you Neet......
(As soon as he said that Avneet stood up...)

Avneet: YOU WHAT.??????
Hold up right there Siddharth.!!!
Please..... Stop.!!!!
What the hell is wrong with you.???
I have told you.... I am not ready for a relationship right now.!!!

SN: I wasn't ready either...... But (cut off by Avneet....)

Avneet: But what Siddharth.????Why are we even discussing this right now.?? I don't know why you never been in relationship before... And I am glad that you wanna try to be in relationship... But I am sorry... It won't be with me..... We were having fun with healthy flirting.....But here you decided to take our healthy flirting thing to something else.???? Remember we came here to get my mind off Jannat.... But not making it a mess with this unwanted talk..... Why are you doing this.? Is this a prank.???

SN: Neet please..... Yes I came to you for Jannat's issue..... But as I said the way I am reacting and behaving around you,  when my members started to point out my behavior changes and questioned it....  I had to think about it..... And it's not like I never questioned myself about my reactions....I always asked myself...... And even though I knew the answer.... I kept on denying it..... But today.... When I saw you...... I couldn't ignore the feelings that I have for you.... And I got my answer..... Neet let's just give it a try.... Please.... (He pleaded holding her hands... She shook of her hands from his grip...)

Avneet: No no no no.... What are you saying Siddharth.??? We were doing fine with flirting and all.... Why are you getting serious about this.??? Please Siddharth.... I can't.... You..(cut off by SN)

SN: Why.??? What is stopping you.???? Why can't you give it try.? Why can't you give me a chance.??? I was the same right??? But when I accepted how I feel around you... how you make me feel??? How I behaved different with you.... I realized that I don't wanna just play around with you.... I really do like you Neet... (He confessed looking straight in her eyes to which she just looked away....)

Avneet: God.! Why.??? I....... I can't answer your that question...... How come you just change overnight.???? And why.??? Wait.... Is this cz you want me to write a love song.??? (SN's expressions changed to a bit angry one)

SN: What.??? You seriously think that after this many years I am allowing myself to feel this feeling and you are doubting it as a cheap trick to get some work done.??? Is this how my impression is for you.????
*sigh*And you.!!! You really think that running away from your actual feelings for me is gonna help you.??

Avneet: Yes.! It has helped me till now... And will help me in future as well..... So please..... (she was ready to leave when SN stopped her....)

SN: You do realize you just accepted that you do have feelings for me....... (He said with a small smirk on his face..... And that's when realization hit Avneet of what she just said.....)

Avneet: Uh..... Umm..... See..... That's how you are..... Being a leader you even mastered in manipulating my own words.......

SN: *scoff* What.?? How does it even make sense.?? All I said was that you just...(cut off by Avneet...)

Avneet: Aaaaaa... Nothing...... You heard  nothing.... I said nothing....... Iiiiiiiiiiiiii gotta go..... bye..... (she sprinted towards the house with the speed of light..... Looking at her all flustered state and running away.... SN just chuckled and shook his head....)

SN: Yup.!!! She is running away.!!! Let's see for how long........ Aaah.! I feel so relieved...... Damn who knew accepting my true feelings will make me feel like this.!!!!! (Sayings this he closed his eyes and laid down....... But sit back up with a jerk as soon as he remembered one thing....)

Wait a minute...! She didn't say she won't go on that stupid date with Lucky.!!! So does that mean she still plans to go with him even after I confessed to her.????

Aaaishh.!!! I can't believe she rejected me.!!!!
The leader of The Knights got rejected.???
The dream man of millions of girls got rejected.!!!!
Huh.!!!
My poor heart is broken........
(He laid back down again with deep disheartening sigh.....)

(It was morning and everyone was done with breakfast except for SN..... He seemed to be still in his room sleeping.......)

Abhishek: How come Siddharth is still sleeping.??

Rohan: He was with you last night right Avneet.? How long you guys were talking.?? (Hearing him say that brought back the memories of last night and Avneet chocked on the apple she was eating..... MK ran to her and patted her back.....)

MK: You both have been chocking a lot lately...!

Avneet : *cough* Both? *cough*

MK: The famous duo of the town #Sidneet..!!(he said laughing and teasing Avneet)

Avneet: Geez MK.! Atleast you don't start with that stupid hashtag.!!!! And I don't know when he slept cz I came in the room earlier than him....

Rohan: Came in??? Where did you guys go.? I thought he came to your room!!

Avneet: No later he took me to the swimming pool to get fresh air and clear my mind... (hearing this everyone's eyes widened.......)

Bhavesh: He took you to swimming pool.???? Last night.???? (Still in shock..)

Avneet: Ya.... That's what I said....

Bhavesh: No way..... That brat took her by the swimming pool.!! Oh I am gonna kill him.... (He said getting a bit angry)

Abhishek: I feel betrayed..... My own brother betrayed me.!!!! What a cruel world!!!(he said dramatically by putting one hand on his forehead)

Rohan: My heart is broken into millions of pieces...... (he said with a sad face while keeping a hand on his heart...)

Avneet: What is this drama guys.! Why being so dramatic.! (She asked with small chuckle at the boys reaction)

MK: We have been together for almost forever now..... But the swimming pool area is restricted for all of us after dinner cz our leader likes to use it during that time for lone time.... Never.... I repeat never has he allowed any of us to be near that area when he is using it......

Aah I am so jealous.! You are getting special treatment by our leader lately...... First he got you his favorite ice cream now this...... I am jealous....(he said side hugging her...... Avneet was surprised with this newly discovered information and was feeling a different feeling..... She excused herself and left for her room saying..... )

Avneet: I will go and get ready...... see you at 10:30 Lucky.....

MK: I will go and get that traitor......

(he made his way to SN's room and opened it with master key as he knew he might be still sleeping....

He opened the room and of course SN was sleeping....
He went close to him and smiled looking at him sleeping peacefully.....)

MK: Aww my sweet little brother........ But a big traitor....(saying this he grabbed the jug that was filled with water from the night stand and splashed on his face making SN get up in shock....)

SN: Neet...... (MK raised his eyebrows and SN wiped his eyes to have a proper look of his surroundings....)

MK: Woah.! Good Morning to you too.... Starting your day off by her name.!!! Wow.!!! Now this is interesting...! (He said wiggling his eyebrows)

SN: Tsk...... What's wrong ya bro.... Why won't you let me sleep.! It's my day off.... (He said with a complaining tone.)

MK: Wow! Who are you.? Since when you started to wake up late on your days off.?? Also... Even Lucky has a day off but he is up since long.!

(Hearing Lucky's name Siddharth got alert and sat properly....)

SN: Lucky...... Where is Avneet btw.???

MK: We all had our breakfast as normal human being and as they both have a date today, Avneet is in her room getting ready for it......

SN: She............ Is............ Going.??? (He almost said it as a whisper)

MK: What's with the long face.??? You are looking as if you finally realized you like Avneet.....(he said making fun of Siddharth while hitting his shoulder to which he just looked at him..... And as soon as MK saw him he stopped laughing....)

Wait....... No way.!!!!

(SN sighed and looked down......)

Wait wait wait...... You realized your feelings for her.??? Are you serious.???? (He asked getting excited....)

SN: What's the point of realizing when she is going on a date with Lucky.... ( He said still looking down....)

MK: Cheer up little one.. It's just a date.! It's not as if they will fall in love with each other after this date..... (SN's head shot up hearing this...)

SN: You are not helping by saying that you know.!

MK: Fine Fine.! So...... I will say start getting warm with her..... You know.... Change your equation with her.... You guys have that spark and a thing going on but you both have given each other "Anti-Romantic" impression on each other plus you both are on "Healthy Flirting" bullshit.! Change this and start with getting to know each other better..... Then when you guys are on same page and your equation changes...... Then propose to her..... (He finally took a breath after giving his whole Thesis on How to start a relationship)

(SN was looking at him dumbfounded...... And then just muttered....)

SN: May be that's why she rejected me.!!! (MK was able to hear only bit of it...)

MK: She what.???

SN: Umm..... (he didn't know what to say and how to explain to him)

MK: The fuck.!!!! You....!!! The SN..!!!! The great leader of Knights is speechless.!!! What's wrong.? What happened.!!! Or should I say..... What did you do.???

SN: Give me bro's code first..... Just between us.... This should not reach to anyone.... And I mean ANYONE....... (They did a small handshake which means they gave each other a bro code.... A promise to keep the secret..)

MK: Okay.! Now tell me..... What mess have you created......

SN: How can you say that bro.!

MK: Well...... I am waiting... Don't make this build up.... Spill it.... What mess have you created...?

SN: You see...... The thing is.....

MK: You know the thing is..... You are getting on my nerves..... So I guess I am leaving.....

SN: No wait....... *sigh* (he held MK's hand to stop him from leaving)
I........(paused)
I........ I confessed to her yesterday night...... (he said shutting his eyes....) (MK was shocked and yelled...)

MK: YOU DID WHAT????? ( SN kept his hand on MK's mouth shushing him.....)

SN: Shhhhhhh........ For God's sake bhai...... (He ran towards the door and closed it......)

Why the hell you didn't close the door.???

MK: Fuck that.... Why would you confess to her out of the blue.????? (He asked standing up still in shock....)

SN: Umm.... Aren't you overreacting bro......

MK: You little piece of sh...(cut off by SN...)

SN: I guess today's quota of cursing me is over bro..... I mean have some mercy..... (MK sighed and started to rub his temples to calm himself..)

MK: You know you have brilliant mind.... Amazing linguistic skills..... Your presence of mind is really famous...... (cut off by smiling SN)

SN: Thanks bro..... I love you....

MK: Don't Love you me you idiot...... Where the hell did your presence of mind go when you did this mess..!!!!!! Which idiot does this.??? I mean logic.???? Where the heck is logic.??? You are always so logical.... How can you be so illogical with such sensitive emotion.!!!! I swear I am questioning your presence of Brain right now.!!!(he said getting frustrated by his younger brother's actions)

SN: Brain.??? Bro now this is a bit much... I am hurt.!!!! (He said getting offended)

MK: I would love to hurt you by punching that fat brain of yours to make it start working.....
*sigh*
What did she say.? I mean how she reacted....?

SN: *depressing sigh * She rejected me.!!!! I mean the way she reacted was unexpected.!!!!

MK: What else do you expect??? Any sane girl would have done the same....

SN: Bro I am The SN...... girls see me as their dream man..... But She just rejected me straight up...

MK: Well she is not among all "girls" That's why she made someone like you who pledged to never fall in love, she made you go on that path of Love....

SN: Not love bro..... I just like her.... (He said by scratching the back of his neck...)

MK: Come... have your breakfast.... We will figure out something.... (He said with a smile and patting his back.....)

I am happy that you are finally breaking that wall around your heart...... I am really happy for you Chottey..

(Saying this he left the room and SN too went downstairs after freshening up..... He was almost done with his breakfast when Avneet came downstairs all dolled up for the date..... Lucky was waiting for her in the living room, Seeing her he went to her......)

Lucky: Looking beautiful..... Let's go then.....

Avneet: Let's go.....

(They went to the dining area and said...)

Lucky: Okay guys we are off for our date.... Might come before dinner or if Avneet wants.... Will eat dinner out as well.....

(SN just once glanced at Avneet and was looking at his plate the whole time while murdering the omelette with fork.....

They both left and SN sighed again.....)

MK: Gee..... Since you woke up....
You have been sighing..... You already knew about their date...

SN: But bro I confessed to her yesterday.....

MK: And she rejected......

SN: Ya ya ya.... Stop reminding me.....

(All this time these two were whispering so Abhishek who was also present there asked...)

Abhishek: What are you guys talking about..?

SN & MK: NOTHING.......

Abhishek: O...Okay.!!! Why so aggressive??? All good??

SN: Yup....

MK: No problem at all....

(It was evening and SN was sitting in the living room going through his upcoming schedules when a message popped up..... He read it and got up..... He called someone right away...)

OTP

SN: What the hell??? There is a reason you guys are there with them......

: Yes Sir! But the fans and people around them recognized ma'am and clicking pictures and making videos....

SN: Take whatever way you have to take... I don't give a shit.... Those pictures or videos should not go on social media or any news platforms......

: On it sir......

SN: Give me confirmation call in 10 minutes..... I don't want Avneet to be defamed anywhere......

: Yes sir!

(End of the call)

(SN was tensed and as soon as he turned he found MK with a frown...)

MK: What happened?(sensing the tense air he asked)

SN: It's taken care of...

MK: I asked what happened?

SN: Fans and people recognized Avneet and saw that she's the guy is not me who is with her.... Lucky has disguised himself so they don't know it's him.... But they are taking her pictures and videos....

MK: The actual hell....

SN: This was one of the reasons as well I was hesitant of sending them out for a date..... As that hashtag is a thing right now... They will make a big issue of this small thing and will defame Avneet.... But I will not let that happen...! Why should always girls have to get all the hate.? Why.?

MK: This is the thing I hate the most of our industry.... It bloody sucks.....

(They were discussing this and SN got a call)

OTP

SN: Yes.!

: It has been taken care of Sir! All the pictures and videos till now have been deleted and for the rest of the day as well we have the device that will automatically delete the pictures and videos if anyone takes around them.....

SN: Good.... Just stay alerted.... Especially for Avneet... Don't let her go alone anywhere....

: Understood

(Call gets disconnected)

MK: You love her.... Don't you?

SN: I like her MK..... I am not sure if this like will turn into Love or not.. But me doing this is not just cz of that.... You know I did the same and still am doing this when it comes to Shivi di, Vaish di or even Jannat.....

MK: I know... And I am proud of you for that..... You are our leader for a reason!!! Come on.... Go ahead and make lunch.... It's your and Faisu's duty for lunch.....

(It was night and they were waiting for Avneet and Lucky as Lucky texted that they will eat dinner at home..... Rohan was making Origami sitting next to SN and MK and Abhishek were cooking dinner as it was their duty today....)

Rohan: Take a look at this one Siddharth...... Finally I was able to make a perfect flower... Geez this Origami is not as simple as it looks......

(SN took it in his hand and with a smile looking at it and checking all the details that Rohan had put in....)

SN: It's amazing Rohan.! You have got some talent man.!!!

(He was still looking at it and in came both Lucky and Avneet, hand in hand, Avneet was having a big bright smile on her face with flowers in her hand and a gift bag in other hand....
Watching them like this as a reflex...... SN just crushed the flower Origami of Rohan....... Rohan was devastated watching this, in the meantime Abhishek and MK came in the living room as well and witnessed the scene...... MK was silently laughing where as SN was clearly not happy with the closeness of them two....?

Abhishek: How was the date.?

Avneet: Amazing.!! I loved it.....

Abhishek: Wow.!! Any chances for the second date? Or May be a new couple in the house.!!!!

Avneet: Hahah..... New couple!!!!! Hmm...... May be after next date........ (She said looking at Lucky......)

(SN just threw the crushed Origami on the floor and stormed out of the living room and marched towards his room....)

MK: Oh boy.!!!!!

Lucky: What happened to SN.?

Abhishek: He was fine, Don't know what happened all of a sudden..... Anyways call him... dinner is ready..... Both of you go get freshen up then we will eat...

(Rohan went to call SN.... He knocked on the door quite few times and called him but everytime he just got the reply....)

SN: I am not hungry.... You guys go ahead!

(He kept the door closed...... Although the only thing Rohan could hear is that he was punching the punch bag in his room......)

(Everyone gathered in the dining room and were waiting for SN.....)

Rohan: He doesn't want to eat.... Says he is not hungry......

Abhishek: The hell.!!! He even skipped lunch...! It was his turn so he just cooked the lunch.... But didn't eat it.!!!

Avneet: He skipped lunch as well.??

MK: It's ok.... Sometimes he does that.... (He said glaring towards Abhishek)
Something must be going on in his mind which might be bothering him.... He will be fine by tomorrow.... C'mon guys.... Let's go ahead and eat.....

(Everyone was done eating and were about to leave when they saw Avneet going towards kitchen......)

Abhishek: Why she went to the kitchen?

Rohan: Did we miss something???

Lucky: Oh you missed a lot of things.!!!! (He said laughing....)

You know.... We went to Hakkansan Mumbai while returning back.....

MK: That's Siddharth's favorite Chinese restaurant...!!! Why there.??

Lucky: Avneet wanted to get a takeout......

Okay
Here it is......
Hoping that you all liked this a bit unexpected chapter!!

You guys think #SidNeet is getting closer to be official hashtag.??

Why do you think Avneet said that after next date they might get another couple in the house.?

Drop your suggestions and do comment your views....

Till then...
TC
Aadios Amigos
-HP

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

87K 6K 81
Hello guysss... Rhea this side.... I am here with my second sidneet ff... 'FAMILY OR LOVE' Naam se hi pata chal gaya hoga ki yeh ff mein kya...
150K 8.4K 81
( Not Edited ) (MY 1st FF 😊😊) ( Not Edited ) My first ever book that's why I won't remove, I was just 14 to 15 years old when I wrote it, so it i...
27.6K 2K 50
Life is all about hope, it just depends on the way you appraise it.... Every dark ends with a light, It just depends on the way you fight.. Every ni...
102K 7.1K 60
Love is not as easy as the movies make it seem. life happens and sometimes, you screw up, that too not once but again and again. And due to this you...