HIS FORBIDDEN OBSESSION (18+)

By Taevya369

"Is my Seraphina afraid of me? " Her soul quivered in fright hearing that extremely hoarse voice whispering... More

INTRODUCTION
DISCLAIMER
PROLOGUE
For The First Time
A Forbidden Touch
Breaking The Rules
A Sweet Little Thief
Ruin & Love
An Insatiable Rainfall
A Promise For Eternity
A Caring Liar
A Blessed Morning
A Terrifying Feeling
I Want You
A Wrongful Right
A Forbidden Beginning
In Someone Else's Arms
His Forbidden Need
You're Worst
A Fear Of Losing
Her Forbidden Feelings
I Hate You
Away From You
A Bad Dream
Chosen For Herself
The Very Second
Her Azure Eyes
A New Friend
A Screaming Silence
Not Done Yet
The Malicious Sinner
Escaping
He Is A Monster
ANNOUNCEMENT

Does It Scare You?

7.7K 523 430
By Taevya369

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  

He followed her and saw her putting the passcode to unlock the door. The door opened and she just stepped inside.

Seraphina turned around to close the door but stopped when she saw him standing at her door. He expected her to ask him why he was there but instead of saying anything, Seraphina left the door open for him and again turned around and straight went upstairs to her room.

Well, he was grateful, at least she let him enter her house. He entered the house and then locked the door behind him. Without thinking anything, he again followed her to her room.

He reached her room's door which was open. He took his feet inside and then saw her standing beside her study table. She was placing her school bag on the table silently .

They both were completely aware of his presence inside her room but Seraphina said nothing and didn't even look at him.

He wordlessly watched her removing her shoes and then loosening her tie. After loosening her tie, Seraphina took her feet towards her bathroom in order to change her uniform but this time he stopped her by standing in the middle of her way.

He stood before her, towering her fragile frame with his huge one. Seraphina made no attempt to get rid of that breathing hurdle . Her eyes were downcast. Her head was lowered in front of him, until

"Look at me, Seraphina, " His voice was gentle yet demanding.

But she didn't follow his words which made him place his index finger and thumb beneath her chin for taking her head upward and finally his grey eyes were able to see that storm of pain ,guilt and fear glistening in her beautiful eyes in the form of her tears which she was trying to hold back.

He sighed slowly because he actually got what she was thinking. He placed the food box on her bed and then palmed her face amiably.

"It was not your fault, Sera. Don't blame yourself for it, "

Seraphina was stunned and shocked at how he could understand her silence and tears so easily. A lone tear rolled down from her cheek which he immediately wiped with his thumb.

"You don't have to feel guilty for anything. Nothing is your fault. You… "

"It is my fault, " She told him .

"He l.. lost his life because of me, " Her voice was extremely low and stuttering but was clear enough for him to understand.

"I… I should have never agreed to him picking me up from my s.. school. He would have been alive if I… "

"You can't change someone's destiny, Princess, " He stopped her and firmed his hold slightly over her cheeks.

"You can fight. You can scream. You can cry but you cannot change someone's fate, " His voice was deeply husky and firm.

And for the first time, Seraphina saw a sudden kind of abrupt emotion in his eyes, like he really knew the pain of losing to his fate.

"So don't blame yourself. It was his destiny and you can neither stop nor change it for anything, " He uttered and she further spoke nothing.

Seraphina sighed softly and then removed his hands away from her face slowly. She walked towards her bed and sat on it and hugged her teddy bear tightly which was placed on it.

Seraphina buried her face into her teddy but then she felt the bed beside her to shift. He sat beside her but didn't say anything.

The silence between them wasn't uncomfortable, rather it was comforting for her, feeling his presence beside her. Seraphina was snuggling her face against her teddy bear when she felt him undoing her braids which she had done for her school.

Seraphina didn't stop him and let him open her hair because she was even feeling suffocated in her tied up hair. After freeing her hair, Seraphina heard him opening something, like wrappers.

She slightly took her eyes upward and saw him opening that food box. The smell was delicious . Her tummy started growling in hunger but she restrained herself.

"Now eat something. You must be hungry after your school day, " He said and extended the food to her.

Seraphina glanced at the food and then at him but she immediately turned her head and buried her face back into her teddy.

He exhaled sharply. She was more moody than he had assumed her to be. He placed the food on the bed and then held her arm which was wrapped around her teddy.

He easily unlatched her from her teddy bear because her hold was gentle around it. Seraphina opened her mouth to protest but got shocked when he shoved a berry inside her mouth.

Her eyes widened. The berry tasted sweet yet tart. It had a perfect blend of both, just like him, gentle yet dominating.

A smile crept on his face by watching her twisting her face in disapproval when the sourness of the berry engulfed her tongue.

"Why is it sweet and sour together? " She asked, still chewing.

"Because I was the farmer, " He chuckled and Seraphina frowned at his sarcasm.

He extended the food to her and spoke

"Ok now eat, Sera or else… " He stopped and looked into her innocuous blue eyes which turned wide when he gave her a devilish smirk.

Seraphina gulped by watching that evil grin on his face and her blood ran cold when his eyes travelled down to her lips and she understood where all of this was going.

Seraphina immediately took the food from the bed and turned her back on him, making him chuckle.

He succeeded in threatening her in the most innocent way possible . Seraphina scoffed and then started eating.

After getting done with her eating, she turned around to face him.

"Thank you, " She said and he just stared at her.

"Thank you for helping me and Nate , today and thank you for the food, "

He didn't say anything in return but just gazed at her. Seraphina felt timid under his piercing gaze but her heart beat dropped when he started leaning his head closer to her.

Her throat turned dry. Seraphina in anticipation, pushed herself back on the bed. She tried to maintain a distance but it became impossible when her head touched her pillow.

She froze and he smirked deviously and slightly hovered over her. He took his face closer to her. They both breathed into each other's air whereas their gazes bored deeper into one another.

"Remember, I had told you. I do nothing for free, Princess, " His voice, dangerously lower, sending a shiver down her spine and that name from his mouth had erupted an uncountable number of butterflies inside her tummy.

"There's a cost for everything , I am going to do for you, " His warm breathing tickled her face.

Seraphina felt like her breathing had turned heavy. Her body again started warming up, just by being underneath him. Her cheeks started to flush.

Before things got away this time, Seraphina pressed her palms against his chest and tried to push him away but he grabbed her wrists and pinned them over her head.

Her wrists were so tiny and tender, he felt like they would break even if he applied a little pressure on them, so he pinned them with care yet firmly.

"Why is my beautiful Princess so disobedient ? She loves defying me, doesn't she? " He whispered, gazing into her blue eyes which now were staring at him afraid and nervously.

He held her both wrists with one palm and with the other, he caressed her hot cheek delicately, making her swallow hard.

"Do I scare you, Sera? " He asked and she again gulped but said nothing.

He slightly tightened his hold around her wrists, making her back to arch. Her soft bosoms almost about to touch his hardened chest, but she stopped her body.

"You know, I don't like repeating myself, Princess, so I want an answer to my question. Are you afraid of me ? "

Now his slightly threatening voice was enough to give him her answer. She slowly nodded her head in her answer, widening his grin more.

"Hmmm… What scares you the most about me? " He asked and now she didn't know what to answer.

She knew what was the answer but she didn't know what to tell him.

Hearing her silence, he leaned his head closer to her and huskily cooed.

"Does it scare you when I touch you like this? " He stated and brushed his lips against her ear.

Her toes curled up. Her tummy tingled. Seraphina shut her eyes when he kissed her earlobe and proceeded to her jawline.

"Does it scare you when my lips touch you like this? " He said while tracing his warm lips over her jawline and gave a gentle peck beneath her chin.

Seraphina was too lost to form words to answer him or to stop him.

He kissed her neck and trailed more down where he again found her sweet spot. He sucked her skin, making a foreign and almost inaudible sound to escape from her mouth.

A kind of voice she had never heard from her mouth before. He again sucked on that place, this time a little harshly and that sound again came out from her mouth and now more clearly.

He felt himself turning painfully hard when he heard her sweet and soft moan. That sinful voice from her sinless mouth had tempted him so badly, he felt like shredding her clothes into pieces and then buried himself to the cavernous extent of her existence, making her scream and moan his name in pain and pleasure, filling her eyes with the tears of pain and pleasure. Took everything from her until she left with nothing to submit to him.

"Only if you know how much painful you have turned my already dreamless nights, Princess ? " He uttered, brushing his lips on her neck.

"Only if you know how desperate and restless you have turned me for you? " His lips continued proceeding to her chin.

Seraphina had turned a breathing and blushing mess beneath him. He pecked her chin and then the corner of her lips.

"Only if you know how many forbidden sins I am dying to commit with you, Sera, " He groaned and looked at her flushed face and heavily panting self.

His gaze darkened by watching her lusciously dark pink lips. He trailed his eyes at her and found her already staring at him with a glint of submission in her eyes which gave him the signal to proceed further.

Seraphina closed her eyes when he closed the rational distance between their faces . His lips were about to claim her but.

"Seraphina, "

She shot open her eyes, hearing that voice. Her eyes widened in fear. She tried to push him away but he remained unfazed.

"Leave me. Nate is coming. He will see us like this, " She spoke and he frowned in exasperation but didn't leave her.

"Sephi, are you in your room? " Nathan's voice came closer, halting her breath.

"Please, please leave me, sir. He will catch us like this, please, " She pleaded, almost tearing up

Arzal clenched his jaw in anger and irritation and then got up from her. He stood on his feet and gawked at the door.

"This f#cker , " He groaned in between his gritted teeth and Seraphina was too terrified to listen to him cursing her brother.

The door opened and revealed Nathan , who gave a confused look by watching him there.

"Mr Grayson? "

Arzal felt like squeezing his neck painfully, but he knew in return ,his little sister would make him drown in her tears and would even end up passing out, so he sighed and spoke with his professional gentleman expression.

"Yes, me and Seraphina were just having our food. I apologize if I have overstepped my boundaries, Mr Miller, "

Seraphina became shocked at his acting skills. His acting was award winning.

"No, no. It's completely fine , Mr Grayson. " Nathan spoke and looked at Seraphina , who was sitting on her bed , staring at Arzal like he was an alien.

"Sephi, "

Seraphina travelled her eyes at Nathan and smiled widely. She got up from her bed and ran to him and hugged him tightly like a kid.

"They didn't hurt you, right? "

Nathan smiled hearing her and then hugged her back.

"No, angel. I am completely fine and thanks to Mr Grayson and his friend, Mr Nicklaus Williams. They helped us in this difficult situation, "

Seraphina slightly pulled back and turned to look at those grey eyes human.

"Thank you, sir. Thank you so much for helping Nate, "

Arzal gave her a slight grin and spoke.

"You're more than welcome, Miss Miller, " Even his voice was lacing with amusement and teasing which made her secretly glare at him and again hugged her brother.

He smiled at her behavior and looked at Nathan who was caressing her head.

"Ok. I think I should leave now. You can take a day off tomorrow, Mr Miller. Your sister needs you the most right now after everything and you too need some time after what happened to your friend Dale, so you both can enjoy your day together tomorrow, "

Seraphina again took out her face and looked at him, hearing his words. What was he, good, bad or worst? She wondered.

"Thank you, Mr Grayson. Will means a lot and why don't you and your friend, Mr Smith join us for dinner tomorrow? "

Hearing Nathan, Seraphina became bewildered.

"I will be grateful if you and Mr Williams accepted our invitation, after all you both have done so much for me and my sister today, right Sephi? "

Seraphina gulped and gave a light nod to Nathan because now Nathan understood it that Seraphina was comfortable under his presence. He had never seen her afraid and bothered around Arzal, even after knowing he was a stranger. He had always sensed her easiness around his boss but only if he knew the reality.

"I felt honoured with your gesture, Mr Miller but I can't . Tomorrow I have a lot…"

"Please, sir . Accept our invitation, " That sweet little enchantress of his spoke, making him melt like an ice.

And now how could he say no to those azure eyes which had started holding his life in them.

"Okay then, see you both at the dinner tomorrow, " He spoke, making Nathan smile and Seraphina happy but little did she know that her fate was going to take a huge turn, tomorrow at that dinner which would tear her existence and happiness in two.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

Hey! Hope you all are doing well. I know this story is processing slowly and it has no thrilling point yet but from next chapter, everything will change because I wanted Arzal and Seraphina to at least get to know each other before anything and now the game of Arzal's Forbidden Obsession begins from here *hehehe*

Enough with my drama. Do vote and comment if you are liking the story please.

Till then

Love you. Take care 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 1.2K 67
"You have a name, don't you?" his voice was deep and irritable, but rather calm. Her eyes lifted just slightly, now staring at the edges of dark hair...
550K 20K 72
*Completed* "No smart move.. I suppose I can trust you on this.." He said in his deep voice leaving my hand.He didn't need to tell me that.. I was so...
2.3M 65.4K 50
~Book One Of The Sold To Series~ *UNEDITED* Sneak peek.......... "Yes, he's my son, please don't hurt him I'll do anything" he begged. Does my dad fi...
897K 34.5K 66
Warning: DARK ROMANCE Story contains detailed mature scenes possessing dubious consent not recommended for age group below 18 years old. YOU HAVE BEE...