Don't Delete The Kisses // Mi...

By quokkafromtheblocka_

"๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’, ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ฐ'๐’—๐’† ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’†๐’. ๐‘ฎ๐’†๐’๐’–๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐‘ฐ'๏ฟฝ... More

Looking Like Death๐Ÿ
Suspended๐Ÿ
Cookies๐Ÿ
Here I Am Feeling Sorry For Myself๐Ÿ
Pro Comedian Actually๐Ÿ
Two Dead White Guys๐Ÿ
Comfort Place๐Ÿ
Don't Fucking Panic๐Ÿ
Borrow Your Phone๐Ÿ
Contemplating Life On The Swings๐Ÿ
Re-enacting The Chiqutita Scene๐Ÿ
Someone๐Ÿ
High School Musical Rejects๐Ÿ
First Boy Crush๐Ÿ
Kiss Me๐Ÿ
65% Gay๐Ÿ
Fragile๐Ÿ
A Small Bit Better๐Ÿ
Empty Cans And Pizza Box๐Ÿ
Embrace From A Boyfriend๐Ÿ
Work Experience๐Ÿ
Being Fruity Ain't All That Bad๐Ÿ
Love Song๐Ÿ
Gang Of Fruitiness๐Ÿ
Weird Shade Of White๐Ÿ
Our Thing๐Ÿ
Tongue Twister๐Ÿ
Good Boy๐Ÿ
First Time In Your Bathroom๐Ÿ
Sister๐Ÿ
I Shouldn't Be Doing This๐Ÿ
Proper Bisexual๐Ÿ
Can We Call? ๐Ÿ
That's On Holidays๐Ÿ
The Bare Minimum๐Ÿ
Park๐Ÿ
Simply Sweet๐Ÿ
Happy๐Ÿ
Deal With It๐Ÿ
Idea Of Dating ๐Ÿ
The Sparkling Diamond๐Ÿ
Yunsa๐Ÿ
Gender Doesn't Matter To Me๐Ÿ
Giving The Food Stalls In Spirited Away๐Ÿ
Performance๐Ÿ
My Life๐Ÿ
Help๐Ÿ
Dating๐Ÿ
Date๐Ÿ
Suitable As You๐Ÿ
Day One๐Ÿ
Falling In Love๐Ÿ
Karaoke๐Ÿ
Unknown๐Ÿ
Text๐Ÿ
Broken๐Ÿ
You're Real๐Ÿ
Soft Kisses๐Ÿ
The Night I First Met You๐Ÿ
Fairly Red๐Ÿ
Always Been My Someone๐Ÿ
Successfully Changed๐Ÿ
Minhee And Minho Again๐Ÿ
But I Have You๐Ÿ
Whole Heartedly Be A Bottom๐Ÿ
Drunk Together๐Ÿ
You Don't Deserve That๐Ÿ
Get Through The Night๐Ÿ
First Major Fight๐Ÿ
Write Songs๐Ÿ
Summer Of 2018๐Ÿ
Outfit๐Ÿ
Game On๐Ÿ
Extra Special With You๐Ÿ
His Home๐Ÿ
Vocal Coach๐Ÿ
Maybe This Time ๐Ÿƒ
A Lot Happened๐Ÿโค๏ธ
Authors Note๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ

All The Way๐Ÿ

1.2K 73 55
By quokkafromtheblocka_

(spicyyyyyyyyy like spicy but it's nice :) )

Jisung and I didn't really end up going anywhere, we just went to his place.

After what Jisung said to Felix outside the diner I've been really in my own head for the past 20 minutes.

Jisung didn't seem to question it though. I assume he thought I was tired.

We walked into his apartment, taking off our shoes and getting comfortable. Jisung walked into the kitchen and took out two glasses. "Sprite?" He asked. I hummed in reply.

He poured out two glasses of sprite and handed me one. He leaned his hip against the counter. "What's up?" He asked. I looked at his with raised brows. "You've been quiet since we left the diner.. Are you okay?"

He came closer and took one of my hands into his to gently rub the back of my hand. My heart burst lol.

I cleared my throat. "Just.. What you said... To Felix..." Jisung's face turned to a surprised one. "Oh" He chuckled. "I was only joking" he smiled.

I met his eyes. "You were?" Genuinely kinda sad cause like imagine someone as hot as Jisung wanting to do that with you like ugh so good- I mean-

"Well I mean-" He stuttered. I placed down my sprite and wrapped my arms around his neck. "You're second guessing now" I laughed. Jisung put down his glass to place his hands in my hips. "I wasn't joking" He sounded genuine saying that.

"So then what would you do to me?" I asked. He hummed "Kiss you?" He chuckled. "And?" I pushed him to say more because I wanted to make him feel embarrassed.

He did that to me too many times today so it was my turn.

"Hug you"

"And?"

"And" He thought for a moment. Surprisingly his face wasn't going red. I felt a little defeated. I even felt more defeated when I felt my back press against the fridge.

"A lot more.." He looked me up and down. "I could do a lot more to you" He grinned. I gulped a little. "Yeah?" I asked. He hummed "Yeah"

"Like what?" I really needed him to get embarrassed like I already started to feel shy like please-

He then placed his sprite down on the counter.

"Touch you" He mumbled moving his hands around my waist and hips. I felt my cheeks burn red. Fuck this shit man I wanted Jisung to be embarrassed not me!

I started laughing because I genuinely felt so defeated I just wanted my sprite. Not that I wasn't enjoying Jisung feeling me up and whatever but like.. I was shy.

"Why are you laughing?" I gulped again. I looked at him with big eyes as he held a stern look. "You really meant what you said earlier-"

"I wouldn't say it if I didn't"

"So you want to... Do things to me like you know um-" I was so flustered I couldn't even process words. Jisung took my drink from my hand and placed it down on the counter as well before he pressed himself against my body so I was trapped against the fridge.

"Don't be so shy love" Okay that was it. That sent me. Love. He called me love.

"O-Oh.." I breathed out. Jisung slid his hand down to my thigh and gripped at it. He lifted it up and did the same to my other leg.

He had lifted me up against the fridge. I wrapped my legs around his waist and looked down at him. "You're extra shy today" He smiled warmly. A total 180 from what he was acting like two seconds ago.

"You're making me shy" I pointed out. I started to feel hot. Like my body was heating up.

Jisung pulled me away from the fridge and carried me over to the sofa. He sat down and I was now straddling his lap.

"O-Oh" I stuttered out. Jisung pulled me up closer to his crotch. I did the wrong thing and grinded down. Jisung groaned a little and then laughed. "Okay Then"

I blushed madly. "W-What?" I asked. "Um.. I... I didn't meant to like-"

He pushed me down against him again. I let out a small moan. "No, keep going" He smiled.

I opened my mouth and closed it again too stunned to speak. We're we actually about to fuck?.... In some way?

I felt Jisung slip the cardigan I had off onto the floor. I looked at him. "Ji.." I mumbled.

He hummed a little. "Yes love?"

"H-How far are we going to go?"

Now. I want to fuck him don't get me wrong like that would be magical as rainbows and unicorns but like I just felt really fucking shy for some reason.

"How far do you want to go?" He cupped my cheeks in his hands - the ones on my face for your information.

"I-" I didn't really know. I didn't know if I like wanted to have sex right now if I'm honest, I'm a bit tired.

Lol jokes, bitch you thought.

I kissed him lightly. "All the way?" I smiled. He looked at me for a moment. "You sure?" He asked and I nodded.

"Are you sure?" I asked remembering the last time he stopped what we were doing. But this time he looked rather sure of this. "Yeah.. I'm sure"

He pulled me in for a rougher kiss than before. He bit my lower lip and tugged it between his teeth. I let out a few moans every now and again.

He then moved down to my neck and started tugging at my shirt, which was quickly thrown off somewhere.

I pushed him back to take off his t-shirt which made him chuckle. Once it was discarded, he picked me up again and brought us to his bedroom.

I was laid down on the bed gently. I still had my legs wrapped around him so he came down with me. Jisung ran his hand through my hair before looking at me.

"You 100% sure I can do this?" He asked. I hummed. "I need you to tell me Min"

I grabbed his neck and Brought his head down closer to mine. "Yes.. Do whatever you want with me" I smiled.

It didn't take long for Jisung to take off my pants and his own. He moved over to the dresser and took out a condom and lube. How he had those... I don't know but anyway-

Once he came back over to hover over me, he smiled. "Tell me when to stop if you want me to" He said. I nodded. "Do you want a safe word?"

I hummed and then laughed. "Mcflurry?" I suggested. Jisung burst out laughing. "I'll never eat a Mcflurry the same"

I stuck out my tongue. "Deal with it"

The next thing I knew was Jisung pulling off my underwear and prepping me up for the rest.

I don't think I ever felt so connected to someone. Like legit though. Jisung was legit in me.

But anyways, I genuinely never felt so much emotions for someone in my life that I found it hard to believe I'd feel this way while getting fucked.

Not like I didn't feel anything when we weren't doing this. I'm almost certain I loved Jisung. Like very certain I do.

He whispered sweet words into my ear the whole time and it made my heart burst with so much joy and happiness.

I was on a high. I don't think I processed what had happened until it was over.

(FINISHES HEREE, basically Minho is certain he loves Jisung btw)

Jisung laid down on top of me breathing heavily as we finished.

I wrapped my arms around him, even though I was struggling to catch my breath from the weight on my stomach.

I felt little kisses on my neck which made me laugh a little. "What are you doing?" I mumbled into Jisung's shoulder.

"Leaving kisses" He replied a bit muffled.

"God, I love you"

My eyes widened and I tensed. Jisung stopped the little kisses and leaned back off of me.

"What?" He looked down at me with a shocked look. Fuck.. That was the worst move I could ever have done.

I was sure I was in love with Jisung. But him? I had no idea.

"Minho what did you say?" He asked again. I shook my head not wanting to say it again.

I was scared I'd done something wrong. I felt like I really did something wrong. I though that he was going to think I'm being stupid and that I didn't really love him.

Jisung smiled a little. "Say it again" So he had heard the first time.

"Huh?"

"I want you to say what you said again" He leaned down closer. He had his hands on either side of my head which he now switched to his elbows. Just to be that bit closer.

I found an ounce of courage to say it again.

"I... I um.. I love you" My heart was definitely gonna pop out in a second that or I was about to have a heart attack.

I looked at Jisung waiting for some kind of emotion to show me he didn't find me crazy or stupid.

He smiled. He smiled so brightly. He even kissed me.

Once he pulled back from the kiss he looked at me with admiration. I never saw that look before. It made me feel pretty strange.

I'd never seen that look for anyone.

I didn't have time to dwell on that though. I completely fell into shock once Jisung spoke.

"I love you too"

+. - +. - +. -

DON'T YOU JUST LOVE WHEN THE STORY COMES TOGETHER!!!!

Sorry if it wasn't the best, I just suck at writing smut in first pov and I didn't want to change the pov for one chapter

But how are you guysss??? Hope you're well! Any tea?

I'm performing with Drag Queens the day before Christmas eve 😜 such a slay 😭

ANYWAY HAVE A GREAT DAY OR NIGHT XX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 4.8K 41
[Completed] "Never thought running away would give me a family" --------------------- Stray kids AU #Hyunlix #Minsung Highest rankings : [1-11-2022]...
44K 1.8K 30
Living a very lonely life as the outcast of his school, Han Jisung starts texting his thoughts and feelings to a random number in an attempt to let e...
308K 13.9K 88
In which, Minho is sent to the country in hopes of changing his immature nature. Only he didn't think the boy he lived with would be his fixer. {83 c...
61.3K 2.7K 36
*COMPLETED* Han Jisung, a boy too scared to speak his mind in public, or in private. The doctors can't decide what to do with this severe anxiety, an...