Don't Delete The Kisses // Mi...

By quokkafromtheblocka_

"๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’, ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ฐ'๐’—๐’† ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’†๐’. ๐‘ฎ๐’†๐’๐’–๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐‘ฐ'๏ฟฝ... More

Looking Like Death๐Ÿ
Suspended๐Ÿ
Cookies๐Ÿ
Here I Am Feeling Sorry For Myself๐Ÿ
Pro Comedian Actually๐Ÿ
Two Dead White Guys๐Ÿ
Comfort Place๐Ÿ
Don't Fucking Panic๐Ÿ
Borrow Your Phone๐Ÿ
Contemplating Life On The Swings๐Ÿ
Re-enacting The Chiqutita Scene๐Ÿ
Someone๐Ÿ
High School Musical Rejects๐Ÿ
First Boy Crush๐Ÿ
Kiss Me๐Ÿ
65% Gay๐Ÿ
Fragile๐Ÿ
A Small Bit Better๐Ÿ
Empty Cans And Pizza Box๐Ÿ
Embrace From A Boyfriend๐Ÿ
Work Experience๐Ÿ
Being Fruity Ain't All That Bad๐Ÿ
Love Song๐Ÿ
Gang Of Fruitiness๐Ÿ
Weird Shade Of White๐Ÿ
Our Thing๐Ÿ
Tongue Twister๐Ÿ
Good Boy๐Ÿ
First Time In Your Bathroom๐Ÿ
Sister๐Ÿ
I Shouldn't Be Doing This๐Ÿ
Proper Bisexual๐Ÿ
Can We Call? ๐Ÿ
That's On Holidays๐Ÿ
The Bare Minimum๐Ÿ
Park๐Ÿ
Simply Sweet๐Ÿ
Happy๐Ÿ
Deal With It๐Ÿ
Idea Of Dating ๐Ÿ
The Sparkling Diamond๐Ÿ
Yunsa๐Ÿ
Gender Doesn't Matter To Me๐Ÿ
Giving The Food Stalls In Spirited Away๐Ÿ
Performance๐Ÿ
My Life๐Ÿ
Help๐Ÿ
Dating๐Ÿ
Date๐Ÿ
Suitable As You๐Ÿ
Day One๐Ÿ
Falling In Love๐Ÿ
Karaoke๐Ÿ
Unknown๐Ÿ
Text๐Ÿ
Broken๐Ÿ
You're Real๐Ÿ
Soft Kisses๐Ÿ
The Night I First Met You๐Ÿ
All The Way๐Ÿ
Always Been My Someone๐Ÿ
Successfully Changed๐Ÿ
Minhee And Minho Again๐Ÿ
But I Have You๐Ÿ
Whole Heartedly Be A Bottom๐Ÿ
Drunk Together๐Ÿ
You Don't Deserve That๐Ÿ
Get Through The Night๐Ÿ
First Major Fight๐Ÿ
Write Songs๐Ÿ
Summer Of 2018๐Ÿ
Outfit๐Ÿ
Game On๐Ÿ
Extra Special With You๐Ÿ
His Home๐Ÿ
Vocal Coach๐Ÿ
Maybe This Time ๐Ÿƒ
A Lot Happened๐Ÿโค๏ธ
Authors Note๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ

Fairly Red๐Ÿ

1.1K 78 38
By quokkafromtheblocka_

"Genuinely hate the fact I have to put up with you two acting really couple like while I panic with Hyunjin"

Felix and I were walking to the diner that we all agreed to go to. I snorted as he looked almost like he regretted asking for a double date.

"You asked for it"

"But I don't wanna look fresh on a date, you and Jisung are experienced" He rolled his eyes. I low-key blushed at this. Being experienced at dating was not a thing I'd ever associate with Jisung and I... We just did what we wanted.

We got to the diner and saw Hyunjin sitting at the table he booked. He stood up and waved us over.

"Heyy" He greeted as Felix and I sat down. I forced him to sit beside Hyunjin. He went to sit beside me but I slammed my hand down on the seat. "I want Jisung to sit here" I smiled.

He scoffed and sat down beside Hyunjin. Hyunjin just laughed at us. "You look really good!" He complimented Felix. I let them be for a moment as I wondered where Jisung was.

He did live the furthest away. I glanced at the pair in front of me and smiled. They really did look good together. Now I'm not gonna say I low-key set them up but I had a part in it if you really think about it.

The door of the diner opened and we all looked over to see Jisung walk in looking down at his phone. My heart stopped. He looked really really hot like... I didn't know he wore clothes like that!

Okay he was wearing an oversized grey t-shirt and leather pants with a bucket hat on. It wasn't over the top but he made it look extra hot for no reason. My heart wasn't gonna function well today.

He looked up and saw us. He held a bright smile as he walked over and sat down beside me.

"Sorry I'm late" He chuckled as he sat down. Felix and Hyunjin had already started talking to him and I sat there... Silent.

Why am I shy? This wasn't even our first date! It was our second and I had my friends sitting across from me so it wasn't like we could do anything romantic.

Oh god, he's looking at me now. I felt my face go completely red. I heard him chuckle. "Min, are you okay?" I looked at him and met his eyes. Wrong move.

I only went redder. "You look... Fairly red" He placed his hand on my cheek to feel if I was heating up. I swear I probably went even more red.

I heard Felix burst out laughing. "Oh my god I've never seen Hyung so flustered!!" Hyunjin agreed. "He's so red!!"

Jisung gave me a surprised look. "You're flustered?" He asked genuinely surprised. I nodded. "Yeah?" I replied.

His surprised look turned quickly into a smirk. "Oh really why?" He leaned in closer to me. Completely forgetting the fact Felix and Hyunjin were staring at us.

"I.. I like your outfit!" I blurted out. Thankfully it was better than saying 'I think you're hot' in front of my friends. Jisung smiled "Thank you! I didn't really know the dress code but I see we all went casual"

The conversations became easier after that.

We had ordered our food and now we're just chatting about university. "I haven't seen you in class at all" Hyunjin looked at me.

I wasn't really listening to the conversation until then. I hummed "I don't see the point in uni" I shrugged.

Felix laughed "Do any of us though?" Hyunjin gave me a small frown. "You don't wanna spend time with me in class?" He faked a cry.

"Jisung tell your boyfriend to come back to uni"

"Don't ask me, I don't go to uni anymore" He shrugged resting his hand to his cheek. I looked at him. "You don't go to uni? You never told me that"

"I didn't find it important to tell" He smiled at me. When I met Jisung I remember him saying he went to university. When did he stop?

"Besides I have a full time job in the dance school so like" He looked at Hyunjin and Felix now. "I don't really care"

Hyunjin was a bit stunned. "How do you have your life together at 21?" Jisung laughed. Felix hummed "I think I'd still go to uni though, there's fun times"

Hyunjin hummed. "Exactly! Like my dance classes, so much fun" He smiled and then looked to me. "You still have to join"

"I do?" I rose a brow. Jisung giggled. "Oo what kind of dances do you do?"

Hyunjin smiled. "A lot of sexual looking one's" He answered. Jisung went red and turned to me. "Go" He held an innocent smile.

"Excuse me-"

"I said go"

I gave him a look. "I swear if you're making me go to just see me dance in an inappropriate way-"

"That's exactly what I'm saying" Everyone laughed at this. I rolled my eyes but I knew the blush on my cheeks exposed me.

We got our food and ended up being in our own worlds. Felix and Hyunjin were chatting away with one another while Jisung and I ate quietly.

It was really odd to not speak with Jisung while eating food because we usually are really chaotic. He seemed to feel that too.

"Why aren't we talking?" He leaned in and whispered. I chuckled. "Why are you whispering?" I replied.

Then he chuckled. "Do you think it's cause we're with people?" He asked. I hummed "Maybe" It was an obvious answer. It definitely was because there was people.

People we knew.

"Like.. Remember the popcorn and mcflurry?" He asked and I laughed loudly. I covered my mouth. "Especially the mcflurry" I grinned.

Jisung tutted and rolled his eyes. "Of course you remembered that more"

"What can I say, it was rather sweet" I smirked. Jisung and I started getting confident in talking again, probably cause we slipped into our own world forgetting everyone else around us.

"Of course it was sweet Minho, you kissed me when I had ice cream in my mouth"

I felt a pair of eyes on me, I glanced over to Felix and saw him looking at me with shocked eyes. He didn't say anything though.

I gave him an awkward smile and he smiled back and turned back to focus on Hyunjin.

"Oh my god" I covered my face with my hands. Jisung chuckled and brought them down. He leaned in and kissed my cheek. "Don't be embarrassed~"

"Mm sure, easy for you to say" I took a bite of my burger. Jisung laughed and continued eating his fries.

We got outside after paying and stood around the enterence. Felix and Hyunjin came out after us holding hands.

I internally died because again low-key if you think about it I made these two get together.

Jisung was holding my hand and scrolling through his phone. I had no idea what he was looking at. It looked like a note in his notepad but i couldn't really read the words.

He wasn't really slowly reading the thing. "Wow Jisung, you're so interested in your date right now" Felix teased making Jisung look up from his phone.

"Huh? Oh" He shrugged. "Minho knows I'm interested in him anyway"

"Then why are you looking at your phone when you could be talking with Minho?" He was only teasing but I saw a glint of annoyance in Jisung's eyes.

"What? Do you want me to prove to you I like him now?" He was being genuinely serious. Hyunjin tugged at Felix's hand to make him drop the subject. He did not get the message.

"I'm only teasing-"

"Mm well I didn't find it funny" Jisung Rose a brow. Not to be that person right now but dammnnn.. He was hot ahem-

"Oh-sorry-" Felix mumbled. "I just wanted to know why you were on your phone instead of you know.. Talking.."

Jisung hummed and slid his phone into his pocket. "I can do a lot more to him at my place than just talking" He smiled.

I choked on my breath while Hyunjin and Felix stared at him shocked. "OKAY!!" Hyunjin announced

"Moving on" He laughed nervously. I cleared my throat "Yeah.." Jisung laughed as did Felix.

"See Hyunjin, we could be like that too"

"Felix!"

"Pfft"

Hyunjin sighed and smiled. He looked at us "So are you two gonna go do your own thing?" He asked. I glanced at Jisung and saw him nod his head. "I'm guessing you two are as well"

This wasn't part of the plan. I saw Felix staring at me with panic. I gave him a small smile reassuring him he'd be fine.

Hyunjin hummed "Yeah, I have a little something planned" He laughed. I made an impressed look "Enjoy!"

I then dragged Jisung off while laughing knowing Felix was internally gay panicking.

+. - +. - +. -

Should I warn that some spicy stuff is coming up in the next chapter I think?

I'll have a warning put anyways and you can skip it if it's uncomfortable for you~

Some people like to read it so that is why I have it written :)

Anyways have a great day or night xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 6.1K 19
{completed} Jisung has been alone for awhile, to the point that his loneliness is getting unbearable. Thankfully, he finds Minho, or more like Minho...
101K 2.5K 53
DISCLAIMER: this is the first book ive ever written so its shitty asf. soz ๐Ÿ˜ญ [High school AU] Although Jisung is younger than Minho, he is the one c...
63.6K 2.7K 27
Being in denial doesn't make the feelings go away. Where a lost boy meets a harsh soul, but it doesn't take much digging to realise that deep down h...
43.8K 1.8K 30
Living a very lonely life as the outcast of his school, Han Jisung starts texting his thoughts and feelings to a random number in an attempt to let e...