Bal Vivaah-: Story of child m...

Oleh Nishfanfic25

A sidneet ff, Story of two children, a boy and girl who doesn't even know the meaning of the word "MARRIAGE"... Lebih Banyak

2
3
4
Surprise

1

1.1K 58 9
Oleh Nishfanfic25

Heyyooo guy's..!!!

Hope you all will like.

Please vote and comment.

And do follow my profile to stay tuned.

************************
So let's begin,

Siddharth nigam-: A 12 year old smart, cute and intelligent boy. He is very kind hearted, real gem. Forced to marry avneet kaur because of his dadajii and dadijii.. Has too many dreams and is totally opposite from his family. His family members are orthodox except his father. Lives in Udaipur with his family and belongs to royal family. He is of modern thinking just like his father.

Avneet kaur-: A sweet, beautiful, cute, intelligent girl of 10 year old. She is a well cultured girl. She is very understanding and lil mature at a small age but fully childish from inside. Always excited to meet new people and make new friends. Love to study but her parents had stopped her studies in between because of her marriage. She is going to marry siddharth nigam and is really happy and excited as she'll get new things like new clothes, jewelleries, etc. She also doesn't want to leave her family but doesn't have any choice. Belongs from a middle class family. Her family is also orthodox. Her father thinks her as a burden because she's a girl child.

•••••••••••••••••

Let's start,

In a royal mansion a boy is shown arguing with his mother while other family members are sitting drinking tea and watching them.

Sid(angrily)-: Mom, dadi how many times I have to say that " I DON'T WANT TO GET MARRIED NOW" It's not my age of getting married... Dad say something to mom and dadi please... he say's while highlighting the main word while fuming in anger when a men in his 70's stands from his place and goes towards siddharth and keeps his hand on his shoulder.

Dadaji-: betajii ye nirnay (decision) humara hai... Aapki dadi aur maa ka nhi...

(Son, this decision is ours... not your grandmother's and mother's...)

Sid-: par dadu...

(But grandfather..)

Dadaji-: betajii hum jaante hai ki aap kya kehna chahte hai aur aapko kyu ye shaadi nhi karni aur hum aapki baat bhi samjhte hai par betajii ye faisla humne kuch soch ke liya hai aur hum jaante hai ki humara pota kabhi humare kisi bhi faisle ka anadar ya virodh nhi karega... he say's lovingly while Sid sighs listening him and stay silent. He slightly nods and left from there as he respects his grandfather and his decision a lot.

(Son, we know what you want to say and why you don't want to do this marriage and i understand your point too but dear i had taken this decision after thinking something and I know that my grandson will never ever disobey my decision.)

Sid enter's his room with a disappointed and sad face. He sits on his bed and starts thinking ways to stop the wedding. Sid thinks to talk to his dad and left to his room. He was about to enter inside the room when he hears something which shocks him and he silently left from there after sometime.

Otherside, avu was happy and excited for her wedding. She was present in kitchen as her mother was teaching her household works.

Avu-: maa..

(Mom..)

Am-: haa..

(Yes..)

Avu-: humesha ladkiyon ko hi kyuu apna ghar chor ke jaana padta..?? Kyuu kabhi koi ladke apna ghar chor ke nhi jaate..?? Kyu ladkiyon ko hi jyada sacrifice karna padta..?? She ask innocently while making her mother stop her work and looks at her.

(Why do girls always have to leave their homes and go..?? Why don't any boys ever leave their house..?? Why always girls has to sacrifice so much..??)

Am-: beta ye toh duniya ka dastoor hai aur parampara hai jo sadiyon se chali aa rhi hai...

(Dear, this is the custom of the world and it is a tradition which has been going on for centuries...)

Avu's Dadi-: gudiya yha aa.. she calls avu nd she goes to her and her dadi makes her sit beside her on the swing. Ek baat bata.. kya nadi kabhi ek jagah theharti hai hai..??

(Doll come here... Tell me one thing.. Does the river ever stop at one place..??)

Avu(shakes her head)-: nhi..

(No..)

Avu's Dadi-: waise hi beta jaise nadi kabhi ek jagah nhi rukti waise hi ladkiyan bhi ek jagah nhi ruk sakti.. jaise nadi saagar mein jaake milti hai aur Sagar mahavishal hota jaata hai ussi tarah ladkiyon ko bhi apne sasural jaana padta hai aur waha jaake woh unnati ki wajah banti hai naye rishte jodti hai aur ghar mein khushiyan bhar deti hai... She explains her a lil and she nod's.

(In the same way as a river never stops at one place, similarly girls also cannot stop at one place Just as the river joins the ocean and the ocean becomes huge, in the same way the girls also have to go to their in-laws' house and When she goes, she becomes the reason for progress, adds new relationships and fills happiness in the house...)

Avu-: ohh..

Avu's Dadi-: haa aur agr tu unki baat manegi na toh woh log teri har iccha puri karenge...

(Yes and if you will listen to them, then they will fulfill your every wish...)

Avu-: toh dadi kya woh log bhi hume aapki, maa aur bhaiya ki tarah pyaar krenge..?? She ask innocently.

(So grandma.. they will also love me like you, mom and brother does..??)

Avu's Dadi-: haa jarur... Woh log tujhse bohot pyaar karenge agr tu unki izzaat karegi, har baat maanegi aur unhe kabhi shikayat ka mauka nhi degi toh... Avi nod's and goes outside to play.

(Yes offcourse... They all will love you a lot if you will respect them, obey them and never will give any chance to complain about you..)

Am-: maajii... Kya humara ye faisla shi hai..?? Avu ki shaadi woh bhi itni jaldi..?? Mujhe kuch thik nhi lag rha..

(Mom.. Is our this decision is correct..?? Avu's marriage that too so soon...?? I'm not feeling like it's right..)

Avu's Dadi-: tu khamkha pareshan ho rhi hai bahu... Aur humne jo bhi faisla liya hai bohot soch samajh ke kiya hai aur fir humari shaadi bhi toh isi umar mein hui thi... Aur jis ghar mein humari gudiya ki shaadi hone wali hai woh log bohot bade aur acche log hai, bohot pehchaan hai unki... Humari gudiya bohot khush rahegi waha.. she say's when a voice interrupt her, they both turns to find ad standing there making a bad face.

(You are getting stressed unnecessarily, daughter-in-law... and whatever decision we have taken, we have done it very thoughtfully and then we were also married at the same age... and the house where our doll is going to be married, the people are very rich and nice people, they has a lot of huge contacts with big personalities as they are very famous and lives a millionaire, trillionaire lives... our doll will stay very happily there and she deserves that..)

Ad-: haa iski khushiyon ke chakkar mein humari khushiyon ka gala ghot dijiye... Itne bade Ghar mein rishta karne se pehle ek baar bhi socha nhi aapne ki dahej ka kya hoga..?? Aur agr iski shaadi mein hi sare paise laga denge toh jo ek ladka aur ek choti ladki aur bache hai.. he say's glaring am and continue's speaking. unki shadi kaise karayenge... Humara ghar itni mushkil se chal jaata hai wahi bohot hai aur tum logo ne musibat aur bada di...

(Yes, throttle our happiness for her happiness... Before fixing her alliance in such a big royal palace with royal family, you did not even think once that what would happen when it will come to match their standard in wedding and fulfilling their wishes or about dowry..?? And if we will put all the money in her marriage itself, then what will happen with others, don't forget that one boy and one small new born girl is also left to be married.. How will we get them married. Our house expenses also runs with so much difficulty, that was not enough that you guys have invited new trouble for us...

Au(avu's bua)-: wahi toh bhaiya... Mein toh isiliye keh rhi thi ki humare gaon ke sarpanch ke bete se iski shadi karwa do... Usme humara hi fayda hai...

(Exactly brother... That's why I was saying that we should get her married to the son of the head of our village... In that their is our benefit only..)

Avu's Dadi-: har chiz mein khud ka fayda nhi dekha jaata... Aur ye tumhare swargiya pitaji ka faisla tha jo hume manna hi hoga.. aur hum aise hi uss masoom bachi ki zindagi nhi barbaad kar skte uss awara ladke se shaadi krwake.. (Everything is not seen or done for our own benefit... and it was your late father's decision or you can say wish which we have to follow or fulfill.. and we can't destroy the life of that innocent soul by getting her married with some cheap spoiled brat..) she say's shutting both of their mouths while ad lefts from there while giving a hate look towards avu who has just came to ask something. Au pushes her harshly causing her to fall down and left from there while am and avu's dadi rushes towards her. Iska toh kuch karna hi padega... Ek toh itne saal se humare hi ghar mein bethi hai aur apne ghar jaane ka naam nhi le rhi... Jab dekho aag mein ghee ka kaam karti rehti hai... Dadi curses her daughter and checks avu if she gets hurt anywhere.

(Something has to be done with her... Firstly she has been staying in our house from so many years and is not even taking the name of going to her home... Everytime she is ready to add fuel in fire..)

Avu(with teary eyes)-: dadi.. (Grandma..)

Avu's Dadi-: tu inn sab ki baaton pe mat dhyan de beta aur apne kamre mein ja.. she nod's and left from there.

(Don't pay attention to all these things dear and go to your room..)

TBC...

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

4.6M 291K 106
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
585K 48.8K 23
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
420K 12.6K 37
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
2.7M 158K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...