Not So Perfect ¹ (Eddie Munso...

By Garci_GG

Your life is perfect... from the outside at least. You don't like to admit it, but your popular. Your a cheer... More

[1] My secret
[2] Winner!
[3] Not like her
[4] Missing
[5] Gone Forever
[6] Secret, Secrets.
[7] Unwanted spotlight
[8] Heather.
[9] Take Care
[10] In Hiding
[11] The Curse
[12] Spark
[13] One after the other
[14] Visions
[15] No Escape From Reality
[16] The dive
[17] The Upside Down
[18] Breakdown
[19] Screwed
[20] Hidden past
A/N
[21] Discussion
[22] Short Road Trip
[23] WarZone
[24] Prep
[25] Set in motion
[26] Master Of Puppets
[27] My Year
[28] Explaining
[29] Not so over
[30] different
[31] Never alone
[32] Odd
[33] Heather pt. 2
[34] Bittersweet
[35] Truth.
[36] Wind
[37] Blood
[38] Questions
[40] Really Over...

[39] Ending It

634 17 7
By Garci_GG

A/N: I hate this chapter sm. It feels rushed to me but writers block has been a pain in my *ss lately and it took me forever to even write what I got :/

————————————

I ran as fast as I could until I couldn't anymore. I didn't know where I was, all I could see was trees. I stopped by a big one and sat down. I caught my breath and thought. "Okay, okay where the f*ck do I go?"

"To a gate," Henry whispered

"What?"

"Let me take over."

I felt a buzz in my head and I closed my eyes. After a while, I opened them back up. And I was in the water, it caught me by surprise so I went down for a second but I quickly got back to the surface.

I got up on a dock as red covered the sky. Red thunderstruck and a gross smell entered my nose. I was in the upside down.

In the sky, small black particles were moving around and creating a figure in the distance. A huge knot had formed in my stomach and this entire thing didn't sit right with me.

"What is this?" I asked

"Something we've been working on," Henry said

"We?" I repeated

"Every night we come here, I use your abilities to create something... special. Something no one else can do, or understand."

"What have you been making?"

"Want to see?"

The pit feeling in my stomach formed again and my heart raced. I felt the urge to throw up and my body started to shake. "No... No! This isn't right! You have to stop"

"Excuse me?!"

"This isn't what I signed up for."

"You agreed to work with me."

I stayed quiet for a second. My mind was racing but that didn't matter, he knew what I was thinking. I looked back at the water. I jumped in without thinking and frantically looked for the gate. All while I was, I had a huge headache and the buzz in my head got intense.

I managed to find it and slipped through. I got up on the surface and swam to shore. I caught my breath and coughed as a bit of water had got into my nose.

There was noises in the distance. I ran to them and bumped into El. I fell to the ground and looked up at her.

Without my knowledge, my hand lifted up and a red glow started to form. I looked at my hand and used my other to bring my hand down, but I couldn't.

"EL!" Mike exclaimed, he tackled her to the ground as a power all shot at where she once was. I got up and looked at them, shaking and with tears in my eyes. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" I said "I didn't mean to."

*3rd person*

Steve, who was hiding behind a tree. Ran towards Y/N and tackled her to the ground from behind. He grabbed handcuffs and tied her hands behind her back. "Sorry! It's the only way!" He said. He helped her up and everyone stepped back.

"We need to get back!" She said. Again, without her knowing. She broke the cuffs with her magic and lifted her arm to her friends. The second a Powerball threw, she turned and it hit a tree. "SH*T!" She exclaimed "It's not me! It's Henry! We have to go. LIKE RIGHT NOW!"

They nodded their heads and ran toward the facility. The entire time, the buzz in Y/N's head got worse. They ran inside and they put Y/N into a controlled room. She sat down and rubbed her temples, trying to control her body as the temperature was raised. The rest of the group finally got back and they watched, anxiously through a camera in a different room.

"Why did she randomly come back?" Mike asked

"Don't know" Ricky sighed

"She tried to kill El" mike scoffed

"Are we sure it was her? It could have been Henry"

"Whatever."

"Guys!" Robin exclaimed. Everyone turned to the camera as Y/N threw a powerball. The glass shattered and a few guards came in. She stopped them and threw them against the wall. She struggled with herself as she tried to stay back in, and escape.

"Should we help?!" Eddie asked

"No!" Will said, "not yet."

Y/N created a force field where the door once was, she backed up to a wall and paced back and forth. The heat of the room reached 240. The forcefield glitched and was taken down as more guards came.

Y/N danced her fingers around as dark red glowed. She threw small balls at them, the guard's eyes turned red for a second before they all turned their guns on each other.

Y/N changed quickly and got in between the guards and lifted her arms up, creating a forcefield. The bullets hit it and Y/N fell to her knees as she felt the pain through the magic. One guard still had their gun up. Y/N moved her hands causing the gun to turn towards her direction and the gunshot.

Everyone watching the feed, flinched as Y/N stumbled back and hit the wall. She switched again and she lifted the guard up. She twisted her hand, snapping their neck. Everyone in the room watched in horror.

Y/N slowly looked at the camera, before using her powers to snatch it off the corner. The TV showed static and everyone was quiet.

"I think it's time we g-"

"Yea we should go," Ricky said, interrupting Steve. They all ran out of the room when a huge explosion cause everyone to fall to the ground. They got back up and ran to the room Y/N was once was. Y/N was in there, she held a person up in the corner with her magic choking them.

Steve tackled her to the ground. Y/N groaned and placed her hand on her head, where she hit the ground. "What the f*ck Steve" she groaned.

"I can't tell when your you or when your Vecna!" Steve apologize. Y/N's expression changed and she got on Steve and started to strangle him.

Steve's head butted her and Y/N fell backward. She got back up and cracked her knuckles. She then created a force that pushed everyone back. The force had burst something and started a fire.

Y/N's expression changed again, she was in a panic. She created a forcefield on the fire to cut off the oxygen and to distinguish it. Before the fire died down, Y/N changed again and let the forcefield go.

She turned around and the first person she saw was Eddie. She smirked as she held her arm out and slowly lifted it up, grabbing Eddie by the neck with her powers and choking him as he lifted.

As she did, tears filled in her eyes. Henry was controller her body and forced her to watch, as he tried to kill her boyfriend. Y/N's hand squeezed and the grip on Eddie's neck also tightened.

Ricky ran to Y/N but she used her free hand to shove him away and create a forcefield, blocking everyone from where she was. Y/N's tears started to fall and she groaned as she tried to take back control of her body.

"How did we get that thing away from me last time?" Will asked

"We burned you..." Nancy sighed. She turned around and ran down the destroyed hallway. She grabbed a pipe that was sticking out and tried to pull it off the wall. Steve helped and they ran back with it.

Nancy got by the fire and placed the end of the pole there, allowing it to heat up. Steve threw his body at the forcefield to see if Henry would take it down. Ricky and Mike helped as well and El helped too.

El lifted her hands up and focused, her nose started to bleed and Y/N turned around. The forcefield was taken down and Y/N was thrown across the room. She hit a wall and slid down.

El walked up to Y/N and moved her arm. Y/N was dragged to the other side of the room. Y/N got up as El smirked. Before El could do anything with Y/N, Y/N pinned El to the wall and started to choke her.

El moved her arm and Y/N hit the wall, letting go of El. "Your good" Y/N smiled. "I know how to control what I have. You do not" El scoffed.

"Oh, I do. And I have way more than you." Y/N danced her fingers around and a small power ball danced around as well. She threw it at El and her eyes turned red for a second. El turned toward her friends, she pushed them out of the way and into a room.

Y/N turned back towards Eddie who was on the ground. She used her powers to lift him up and choke him. Nancy, who was watching from the sides. Used the pole and pressed the heated end on Y/N's side.

She groaned as black particles flew from her mouth, a red glow had formed around her that gets intense. Y/N screamed as energy flew out of her and created an explosion.

Everything seemed to move in slow motion. Red had covered the area as everyone flew back on impact. The red moved fast, and everyone seemed to be aware that they were moving in slow motion. The energy was intense, seemed as if it was changing reality itself.

Everyone looked at each other. As soon as the explosion formed, it reversed. Everyone went from falling backward, to forwards. The sound, lighting, flow of magic, and Chaos had reversed.

In a flash, everyone was on the ground. Ricky slowly got up, his body ached and he looked around. The damaged that the entire situation created had been reversed.

The place wasn't trashed at all, the walls were intact, the pipes were in the wall, and the glass was intact. Everything was how it was before Y/N destroyed the place.

Ricky stumbled towards Y/N. She was on the ground limp. He shook her to try to wake her up, she groaned and woke up, but instantly started to cough.

Ricky rolled her over to her side to help her. Everyone slowly started to gain consciousness and helped each other back up.

Once everything was calm, it also became awkward. Y/N felt the guilt fill her stomach as everyone stared at her.

"I'm sorry" Everyone turned towards Y/N, not expecting an apology. "You guys probably hate me right now... and to be honest. I hate myself too. But you have to understand that I had no choice in what I did."

"What do you mean?" Robin asked

"He said if I didn't work with him then he would kill all of you, with my bare hands. Which he almost did do."

"Hey, it's alright. You had no choice." Ricky comforted

"I helped him do something... I don't know what it is but- I know it's not good. I know this isn't over..."

"We know" Will sighed "but all we can do right now, is recover and then plan our next move."

Everyone went quiet. They wished that the entire situation could end, that they would be in peace. Y/N got up from the ground as Eddie hugged her. They talked with a few Agents and Doctors about what to do next.

Once they finished talking, they got a van ready and drove everyone back to the L/N house. Everyone was too drained to walk or drive home so they slept over there.

***
Ending seems off to me so there will be one more chapter before I finish off this book and write the second! Just a heads up, the second book will be marked as mature for language and other reasons. And again, sorry for the really late chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 64 8
(and his attorney-with stale choc dips). FRANKLIN COLLYMORE had maybe, just a teensy bit-a little little bit-had a crush on EDDIE MUNSON. But that w...
82.3K 3.4K 58
"𝑩𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒚 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆." ~ She's beautiful on the outside but on the inside, ther...
831K 23.2K 80
(Y/N) just moved into Hawkins for her senior year of high school and already she's being shown the ropes. After running into Eddie "The Freak" Munson...
33.4K 689 14
You are best friends with Eddie Munson. After he was accused of killing Chrissy Cunningham you have to figure out the real truth behind what happened...