π˜πŽπ” π–πˆπ‹π‹ 𝐁𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐃�...

By KYOTOV

Attempting to get away from her life and trying to make a new one, Ashley Morningstar is attending her first... More

Summary
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
New Faces
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen

Ten

823 22 1
By KYOTOV

YOU WILL BE MY DOWNFALL
"YOU'RE OUR FAMILY'S HOPE"

Ashley stood outside waiting for someone.

"You called."

"Yeah, thank you for coming... again," Ashley said.

"Why am I here?" Amenadiel asked.

"I need to ask a favor," The Nephilim answered.

"Don't you think you're asking too many favors?" The Archangel raised an eyebrow. "You haven't even completed your side of the deal yet."

"I've been busy," Ashley says. "I'll get to it later. This favor isn't for me, it's for someone else."

Amenadiel gestured for her to continue.

"I want you to go to Heaven and bring three people down here."

"You want me to bring them back to life," He shouted in disbelief. "No, I refuse."

"It's for Hope," She said. "You and I both know the challenges she's faced. Don't you think she deserves this?"

The Archangel stayed quiet.

"Just for the rest of the day, that's all I'm asking," The Nephilim pleaded. "Then you can take them back."

Amenadiel signed. "Fine, but this is only for Hope."

Ashley threw her hands in the air. "Yes! Okay, their names are Klaus Mikaelson, Hayley Marshall, and Elijah Mikaelson," She said excitedly.

He smirked. "You like her, don't you?"

"I mean yeah, she's a good... friend, I think," She answered.

The Archangel's smirk grew bigger. "You know what I mean."

It finally clicked in the Nephilim's head. "Wha- No- Why would you even think that- I-" She stuttered.

Amenadiel laughed and watched her struggle to say something.

Ashley rolled her eyes. "Just go." She started to push him.

His laughs died down. "Don't forget to do your part of the deal." He brought out his wigs.

"Yeah, yeah," She waved him off, as he flew away.

__________

"At least you asked," Landon said, as he wrapped his arm around Hope.

She laid her head on his shoulder, "Yeah, she said she would help if she could."

"Maybe there's another way," He suggested. "There's got to be some spell."

Hope shook her head. "There isn't, I've already looked."

"Is there anything you need?" Landon asked.

"Maybe some time alone to think." She lifted her head. "If that's okay."

He nods. "Yeah, of course." He walked to the door. "I'll come by to check on you."

Hope smiled at him until he left. She laid down on her bed and sighed.

She heard the door open. "Landon, I'm fine. I just-" She stopped talking, as she saw the presence of her father by her door.

"We tried not to disturb you," Klaus said.

"We?" She said quietly.

"Hope," Hayley smiled, as she quickly went towards her daughter to bring her into a hug.

The Tribrid saw Elijah walk next to her father. She pulled back from the hug, "How- How is this happening?"

"We had assistance," Her uncle answered. "She said you needed our help, and here we are," He smiled.

"Ashley?" Hope questioned. "I don't get it. She said she couldn't bring you guys back."

"I think that's a discussion you should have with her," Hayley spoke, as she sat next to her daughter.

"Though I feel like I should be thanking her." Klaus walked toward Hope, sitting on the other side next to her. "She gave us the gift to see you one last time."

"We all should be thanking her," Her mother stated, looking at Klaus and Elijah, then at Hope. "So, What is it you need help with?"

"Everything," The Tribrid nervously laughed. "I've done so many horrible things."

"You will make mistakes in your life," Elijah Spoke. "As did I..." He looked at Hayley.

"It comes with being a Mikaelson unfortunately," Her father chuckled.

"And like a Mikaelson, you'll go through hard times," Hayley added. "But you'll have to fight through it like you have been since you were just a baby. You will find love..."

"And you will lose it," Klaus finished. "The most important thing about your life is that you live it."

"That's something we Mikaelsons never got to do," Her uncle sighed, as he walked forward. "We've been running away from Mikael, fighting with one another, and making enemies."

"But that stops with you," Her mother cut in. "Don't forget to live your life, my sweet girl." She pushed a strand of hair behind Hope's ear. "Even when all hope seems lost."

"I was told you wouldn't find peace until I was at peace, but Ashley told me you did, and I'm glad," The Tribrid smiled looking at her father.

"I was a little surprised myself," Klaus admitted. "But then I realized you are my peace. I regret a lot of things, but I don't regret a single moment I spent with you."

"None of us do," Hayley reassured. "You're the best of us."

"You're our family's hope," Elijah spoke.

"Hence the name," Klaus joked, but then looked at his daughter lovingly. "We love you so much, don't forget that."

Everyone was brought into a hug by Hope. "I love you guys too."

Her uncle was the first to pull away. "We must be leaving now, we don't have much time left."

Hope wiped a tear running down her face. "Right, you guys have to get back up there."

Hayley shook her head. "We have the rest of the day, which isn't much time left."

"Then where are you going?" The Tribrid asked.

"To visit the rest of the family," Her father answered. "And scold them for not being there for you, as much as we would like." He smiled at her, but his eyes wandered above her fireplace. "Is that supposed to be my ashes?"

Hope nods. "I don't know where to scatter them yet."

"Anywhere you pick will be lovely," Klaus reassured.

"I'm going to miss you guys," She wiped another tear.

"We were never really gone," Hayley spoke. "We'll always be here, right by your side."

"Always..." Klaus started.

"And forever," Hope finished.

He smiled, "That's my littlest wolf."

Tears ran down her face as she ran into her father's arms one last time.

__________

Ashley was looking at the sunset above the lake. She looked behind her, hearing something or someone coming. To her surprise, it was Hope, running in her direction and then bringing her into a tight hug. She stayed still, not knowing what to do, while Hope wrapped her arms around her.

"Thank you," The Tribrid whispered.

Ashley chuckled. "For what?"

"You know what." Hope pulled away. "But I don't get it, you said you couldn't do anything."

"Well, I had help," Ashley replied. "My uncle was kind enough to bring them for you."

"Well, when you see him again, tell him I said thank you," The Tribrid smiled.

The Nephilim looked up. "Something tells me that he already knows you're thankful." She looked back at Hope, "How'd you know I was here?"

"I went to your dorm, and you weren't there. So, I asked Penelope where you were," Hope answered. "What were you doing here?"

"I had a gut feeling you'd come here to do something with this." Ashley picked up the urn and gave it to the Tribrid.

Hope raised an eyebrow. "You stole this from my room."

"Borrowed," The Nephilim corrected. "Oh, and before I forget." She held up a cup to Hope. "Peanut Butter Blast with whipped cream on the bottom."

The tribrid placed the urn down and took the cup. "How'd you know?"

Ashley shrugged. "I may or may not have gone around asking what your favorite drink is."

Hope chuckled. "Thank you."

"I'll let you get to it." Ashley was about to leave when Hope grabbed her hand.

"You mind staying with me another minute?" She sighed. "I need someone with me for this final goodbye."

The Nephilim smiled. "Not at all."

They both stood at the end of the dock. Hope opened the urn, and the ashes flew out into the wind.

"Some day you'll see him again... all of them again. I'll make sure of it," Ashley reassured.

Hope rested her head on the Nephilim's shoulder. "Some day."

Ashley looked down at the Tribrid and smiled to herself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91K 2.6K 15
It's finally over. I saved the world of Supernatural. Triad is no longer operating illegally and Malivore is now back to being a pile of mud. I knew...
2M 70.5K 97
𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋 πŽπ”π“ πŽπ… π‹πŽπ•π„ --- "and all i did was bleed as i tried to be the bravest soldier. fighting in only your army. frontlines, don't you ig...
407K 12.7K 57
Valerie Rose was widely known at the Salvatore Boarding school as the daughter of Ophelia Rose, everyone's favorite teacher at the supernatural schoo...
504K 21.1K 42
After attempting to have a normal life, Natalie Bennett is beginning her first year at the Salvatore Boarding School. She quickly learns that the sup...