Four

YOU WILL BE MY DOWNFALL
"SHE'S LIKE A MINI YOU"

When Alaric Saltzman told everyone 'they were dismissed', Ashley ran out of the conference room

When Alaric Saltzman told everyone 'they were dismissed', Ashley ran out of the conference room. For hours, Hope kept staring, making her feel uncomfortable and nervous. To make matters worse, when she left, Hope was looking for her. So, she needed something to help her, or better yet, someone to help.

"Hey!" Ashley called out, running toward a short-haired girl that looked in her direction. "Isabela, right?" The Werewolf nodded. "I'm Ashley," She smiled. "I was thinking-"

"Hey, guys!" Hope greeted. She faced the Vampire. "So, I was hoping I could talk to you."

"I have plans," Ashley lied. "Me and Isabela here, planned to hang out today, isn't that right?"

The short-haired girl looked at the Vampire. "Right! We're going to have so much fun," She smiled while looking at Hope.

The Tribrid shrugged. "Oh, maybe tomorrow then." She began to walk away.

"Maybe," Ashley nervously laughed. She then signed in relief. "Thank you so much."

"Do you not like Hope?" Isabela asked.

"No, it's not that. She's just gonna ask me 'how did you get across the room'," The Vampire answered.

"Yeah, how did you do that?" The werewolf questioned.

"It doesn't matter," Ashley stated. She clapped her hands. "So, I was gonna go out to get a bite to eat later, wanna join?"

"You do know that school has blood bags," Isabela laughed.

"Not blood, I mean actual food," Ashley corrected. "You in?"

The Werewolf nodded. "Where are we going?"

The Vampire shrugged. "I don't know yet. Any recommendations?"

"How about The Grill?" Isabela suggested. "I've been there a few times and it's been good so far."

"Sounds good," Ashley smiled. "Meet me at the front, let's say around six-ish." She was about to walk away but then turn to Isabela again. "Do you mind if I bring someone?"

The Werewolf shook her head.

__________

Ashley spent most of the time getting weird looks as she was looking through every class window, searching for Penelope. She searched every class, and called her name out every hallway, but couldn't find her. She gave up and walked to her dorm, where so found none other than Penelope Park laying in bed.

"You bitch!" Ashley grabbed a book nearby, hitting her roommate with it playfully. "I was looking everywhere for you." She put the book down. "I thought you'd be in a class somewhere."