Two

YOU WILL BE MY DOWNFALL
"I'M ASHLEY HOUSTON, AND YOU ARE?"

Found at the Salvatore Boarding schools gate was Ashley, pressing a button repeatedly trying to get a hold of someone to let her inside

Found at the Salvatore Boarding schools gate was Ashley, pressing a button repeatedly trying to get a hold of someone to let her inside. It was currently midnight, she wouldn't be surprised if no one answered.

Just as she was about to give up, a loud buzz was heard as the gate opened. She smiled and drove to the entrance, getting closer she could see a figure. A man dressed in a suit with a cane.

When she stopped the car, he leaned against the vehicle and spoke through the window. "Press our buzzer anymore, we'd have to buy a new one," He chuckled. "How can I help you?"

"Sorry about that," Ashley gave a small smile. "But I was looking to enroll here actually."

The man had a worried look. "I couldn't if I wanted to. We're full at the moment." He gave a quick smile then turned his back to leave.

Of course, he was lying.

In his head, he thought she was human and as a school for the Supernatural, no humans were allowed to enroll.

"I know about your school," Ashley stated. "It's for the supernatural, right?"

The man was going to speak until she cut him off. "I need your help."

__________

Ashley was walking with him through the empty halls to his office.

"I don't think I caught your name," Spoke the man to break the silence.

She didn't want anyone to know she was the Devil's daughter, seeing how she wanted to be judged by who she is and not who her father is.

"Ashley Houston."

Technically, she didn't lie. Her mother was a Houston meaning she was one too. Even if she would be disgusted when she heard or even said that name.

It wasn't until they reached his office he spoke again. "Well, it's nice to meet you. I'm Alaric Saltzman." He sat at his desk and then look at the young girl. "I'm curious, how did you hear of us?"

Ashley looked around the room then she spotted a picture. "Her." She points to a blonde woman between two girls. A brunette to her right and a blonde to the left. "She sent me here, but I didn't catch her name."

"Caroline? She sent you here?" Alaric questioned.

The girl nods.

"She found me while I was..." Quickly trying to come up with a story. "While I was on a killing spree. She told me I was something called a 'ripper' and told me to come here."