Aftermath - Tomboo -

Galing kay dsmp_k404

Tommyinnit's Love or Host hadn't gone exactly as planned. He had zero clue the one and only RanbooLive would... Higit pa

- Chapter 1 -

- Chapter 2 -

587 35 49
Galing kay dsmp_k404

Ranboo POV

I finally woke up and tweeted that I'd stream in two hours. So before then I went to shower and have breakfast. But quickly, before I started my day at all- I'd check my notifications.

I scrolled through and saw texts from my parents, one from a friend, and a discord notification from....Tommy.

I was intrested so I clicked on the discord notif and opened it to see he'd responded.

Tommyinnit:
Ur not slick I saw the og message
Tbh it's too bad. We could've got so many views and so much money
Not to mention- we just fit ;)

RanbooLive:
I have no idea what ur talking about

I got up out of bed ready to go shower but immediately my phone buzzed. Knowing it was most likely Tommy, I picked it up and checked his message.

Tommyinnit:
Liar
Now reply to my full message

RanbooLive:
Im not
And wdym?

Tommyinnit:
U r
I said it's too bad :(
And that we just fit </3

RanbooLive:
Fine. I was embarrassed.
And sure ig

Tommyinnit:
At least you admit it :)
And don't "Sure ig" when ur the one who said it on my LOH

RanbooLive:
Whatever Tom
I've gotta shower

I closed it and my phone buzzed as he replied to me. I shook my head no though and set it down. Then I went to my bathroom to shower.

Tommy POV

I sent my reply and then left my room out to my open living space. I went to my kitchen and went in the fridge to see some leftovers from the other night. Usually Ash, Wilbur, or Rue would swing by to drop of dinner or make it. But today they hadn't because of my Minecraft date.

- Time Skip -

Ranboo POV

I got out of the shower then quickly changed. Afterwards, I left my room to go get a bowl of cereal. I took my phone with me as I left my room. Then I walked over to my kitchen and got the stuff out.

After I'd started eating, I checked Tommy's messages. And I'd check my mom's texts, afterwards.

Tommyinnit:
Whatever Ranboo
Btw would u like to stream together later

I smiled to myself excited.

RanbooLive:
Obviously!
When!?

Tommyinnit:
Eager hm?

I blushed, God I'm so embarrassing.

RanbooLive:
No just excited to stream with my friend

Tommyinnit:
Right well- how about on ur stream?
Which I saw ur tweet
So in like half an hour?

RanbooLive:
Yeah
Sounds great Tom

Tommyinnit:
Cool

RanbooLive:
Cool :)

Now that, that was set I moved on to check my mom's text messages.

Mom❤:
Hey Marky
I'm sorry you lost the LOH
I hope you're feeling alright 😚😊☺

I rolled my eyes.

Me:
I'm fine mom
It's just a game show
Not real love or anything

Mom❤:
Oh okay
Sorry
Bye Marky 🥰

Me:
Bye mom

I turned my phone off then sighed, Why would she think it's real at all? That's just wierd. And I don't even like Tommy.

I think.....

I shook it off then finished my cereal and washed my dish to put it away. I went back to my room and sat down in my unicorn gamer chair.

I opened discord and Minecraft onto the Dream smp server. Then I dmed Tommy.

RanbooLive:
Starting in a few can we vc?
If ur still up for it

Tommyinnit:
Yeah

I got a video call from Tommy on my computer. I quickly fixed my hair then made sure my shirt was clean. Afterwards I answered, "Hey Tom!"

"Hi. So what're we streaming?" He asked.

"Minecraft uh- Dream smp." I answered.

"Cool." He mumbled as he seemed to focus on opening his tab and setting up.

I stayed dead silent as he did so. Then he finally looked at the camera, "What's wrong with you? Ya seem....mute."

I awkwardly laughed, "I'm not mute, I just uh- I dunno. Guess I don't have much to say or talk about at the moment."

"Yeah well we never do. Still we always make conversation Ranboo. C'mon, what's bothering you?" He asked.

I sighed, "Uhm....Honestly I'm fine Tommy."

"Wow. You said 'honestly' and then didn't speak honestly. I'm so offended." Tommy shook his head.

I stifled my laughter, "Okay, okay....I guess I'm just feeling a little awkward with you because of the LOH."

"Hmmm, what part? You're awkward cause you got eliminated?- or was it one of the flirty bits? Or are you awkward because of your messages to be eliminated? Or is it cause you chose love?" Tommy asked me clearly holding in his giggles and laughs.

I blushed, "All of them I guess. Sorta just the whole thing. Except the messages! I really didn't feel well. So uh.....thanks."

"Glad I could help...sorta." He smiled then said, "Oh! You should make your title, 'DreamSmp with special guest'. And then we can start already."

I chuckled, "Alright sure."

I changed my stream title then hit the go live button. Now I waited for people to pour in as I kept it on the muted 'Starting Soon' screen.

I went back to vc, "Okay, ready To-"

"Oh shit! Ran, I forgot I had the Minecraft date with Olive!" He frowned then laughed, "Holy shit! It's been like thirty five minutes."

I frowned, "Oh. Oh, okay that's fine. Go do that, I'll be alright."

"Okay, cool. Bye Ran- Call me later on the phone!" He waved then left vc.

I sighed and then waved to no one. I removed my 'Starting Soon' screen and started the stream.

"Hey everyone! How are we?!" I smiled underneath my mask.

The chat was spammed with good and a few bads or tireds. I frowned, "Well I'm feeling pretty off too. Hopefully! This stream can cheer us all up, eh?!"

The chat got excited as I switched to show the Minecraft screen. Then the chat wanted to know who the 'special guest' was.

I sighed, "Uh- This is funny chat! I got ya! I put special guest to troll. It's actually just me here-" I winked at the camera, "Plus the couple more viewers who were baited here by my title."

The chat thought it was funny. And I started to feel better now, Maybe this stream will cheer me up.

Tommy POV

I hurried to Olive and I's discord dms.

OliveSleepy:
Hey Tommy
What time is the stream gonna be at?

You alive?
Or is this me being stood up? Lol

Tommy if you don't want to go on this Minecraft date, just say so

Ten minutes and I'm ending stream

I guess it slipped my mind when I started talking to Ranboo. Oh well, I was just late- it's fine. This Minecraft date would still go uh- hopefully decent.

And so I called Olive and she answered. Then I started up my stream and we had our Minecraft date together.

I feel bad for bailing on Ranboo....

But we'll probably call later.

1,160 words
Thanks for reading!!
I'm not sure which book I'll focus on, but I think I might hold off on this one from now on- so go check out my other two new books if you'd like. See ya in a long time! <3

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

274K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
946K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
76.6K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
591K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...