Helluva Boss One Shots

By CozmicWolf

Mk so im kinda bored and dry from ideas at the moment so im gonna start a one shot series to get my brain wor... More

Request rules
On The Run: Convict! Ex-Prince! Stolas x Convict! Blitzรธ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฅ€
On The Run - part 2: Convict! Ex-Prince! Stolas x Convict! Blitzรธ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฅ€
On The Run - part 3: Convict! Ex-Prince! Stolas x Convict! Blitzรธ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฅ€
Stolitz - Episode 7 spin off ideas: 1
Stolitz - Episode 7 spin off ideas: 2
Stolitz - Episode 7 spin off ideas: 3
A/N:
Stolitz - Episode 7 spin off ideas: 4 (final)
Nightmare: Stolitz ๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿ’•
Here for you: Stolitz ๐Ÿ’–
Subconscious Fear - Stolitz ๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿ’–
Never let you go - Stolitz ๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿ’–
Never let you go (Part 2) - Stolitz ๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿ’–
Past Trauma - Stolitz ๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿ’–
Forever - Stolitz ๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿ’–
Stolitz - S2 Ep 3 Spin Off / Inspired ๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿ’–
Stolitz - S2 Ep 4 Spin off ๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿ’–
Stolitz - S2 Ep 5 Spin off ๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿ’–
Stolitz - S2 ep 9 Spin Off ๐Ÿ’–

Stolitz - S2 Ep1 Spin off

1.1K 13 11
By CozmicWolf

A/N:
So we all know how angsty the first episode of the new season is, but i decided to brighten up the mood with some Stolitz fluff! Here is a spin off one shot, if Blitzø witnessed everything that happened in that episode after Ozzies.

BLITZØ POV:

After the whole situation at Ozzies I didn't know what to think anymore. 'Should I go see him? Maybe i should have talked to him.. he didn't seem like he wanted to use me to fuck him.. he seemed.. genuine.. like he wanted to actually talk..' i kept thinking possibility after possibility for what i should do. After collecting my thoughts i came to a decision. "I'm gonna go and see him." I said to myself as i got my keys and drove all the way over to Stolas' place.

Once i got there i scaled the walls to his balcony but the lights where off and he wasn't there. 'Maybe i should look around, see if i can find him' i kept walking around his castle until i saw him. My eyes lit up once i found him but my face quickly fell as i saw his state. 'Is he hung over?' I looked around the room to see a bunch of bottles of Absinthe. 'Holy shit.. this shit is strong as fuck, how many did he drink!?' I thought to myself counting the bottles. Before i could count all of them he seemed to be waking up so i decided to hide.

He got up and went over and took some.. pills? When he was gone i quickly checked what the pills where and read the label 'happy pills.. hold on a sec, are these antidepressants!? Shit Stolas, what's going on with you..?' I followed him out of the room and saw him scroll through his phone. Then he started singing. I chose to stay hidden and listen in.

"Owl in a cage
You show your age
Your sweetness has run foul
Without a change
You're lost, exhausted"

'He sounds so broken..'

"By your time on stage"

Suddenly he started using his magic.

"Then you walked in my room
And like sparks in the dark"

'Wait a second.. is he..'

"Life was suddenly thrilling and new"

'Singing about..'

"What's between you and I"

'Us..?'

"Just a comfortable lie
I'm the fool who believes
When you look in my eyes"

''Im so sorry Stolas.. but i promise you that it was never a lie.. i know that now.. dont give up on us.. on me..'

"Prince, all alone
Upon your throne
Your power is so frail"

'It doesnt seem like hd likes being a prince..'

"You raise your voice
You have no choice
Inside your gilded jail"

'It looks like he feels trapped.. and alone.. all because of his status..'

I start hearing footsteps so i hide behind the curtain as the person goes outside and i stay there peeping from behind the curtain.

"The fuck are you doing!!?" The person yells, i cant see too well from here but if looks like his wife Stella.

"Reflecting" hd replied weakly
"Well stop! It's annoying hearing you screeching your silly words all the time!"

'The fuck is this bitch's problem?'

"Why are you still here? You leave with Via on weekends but then you stay around the house despite everything"

'He sounds so done with her'

"I like tormenting you! I want to keep reminding you of what you did"

'What a psychotic bitch! I swear if i had a gun i would shoot her right through her bitch mouth to shut her up'

"I know what i did!"

'Damn he's gonna snap'

"I would feel bad if i hurt you, but we both know i didn't do that"

'Excuse me what? What does he mean by that!? Then who does!??'

"You and I were arranged for one reason! To birth a precautionary heir to the Goetia family nothing more! I tried so many years to make it comfortable for us, to have this family, but it was never enough! The only reason i endured your constant insults and cruelty was for that girl to have a normal life!"

'Wait so this bitch not only verbally abused him, but also physically abused him!? I SWEAR I'LL FUCKING KILL GER NEXT!'

"I cannot do this anymore! I want you out! NOW!"
"What do you mean out?"
"I mean out! Out of this palace, out of my life! We are getting THE DIVORCE!"

'Oh he snapped! Go off on her Stolas! Destroy this bitch!'

"How DARE you! What do you think the rest of the Goetia family will think? Andrealphus-"

'DID THAT BITCH JUST TRY TO FUCKING HIT HIM! Luckily Stolas stopped her'

"I don't care what your arrogant brother thinks! And the only thing the Goetia family wanted from our marriage is already 17, so it's over! I'm done!"

'Yes Stolas! Stand up to this mother fucker!'

"Fine, i have no desire to stay in the place of a traitorous embarrassment! You have fallen from what little grave you had and i know you'll pay for it"

She walked away with a devilish smirk.

'What does she mean.. pay for it.. wait is she the one who ordered Striker!? Knowing how psychotic this bitch is I honestly wouldn't be surprised'

I look over at Stolas and i see him slumped on his balcony looking at the sky.

'I think it's time i talk to him now..'

I took a deep breath and stepped onto the balcony and behind him.

"Hey Stolas.."

I saw him stiffen then slowly turn to see me.

"B.. Blitzø..? Is that really you or am i just hallucinating..?"
"The one and only" i said with a small smile as i opened my arms. Even of i usually wouldn't do this.. i know he needs it. I saw him tear up and came down to hug me.

"Blitzø i'm so sorry! I miss understood you and i hurt you! Im such a terrible person.. i don't deserve you.."

I kept petting his soft feathers "shhhhh that's not true.. I'm the one who should be sorry.."

*sniff* "Why are you sorry?"

"Because.. I keep pushing you away.. you don't deserve that.. after everything you did for me, I should have believed that you actually did care for me.. I just.. im so sorry Stolas.."

my voice cracked as I talked trying to fight back the tears as I comforted the crying bird in my arms.

"you know.. you don't have to listen to what people say anymore, you're a prince so you can make your own rules for yourself, if you want to be free then you have every right to be and if any one says otherwise I'll beat the shit outa them"

i hear a stifled laugh from him.

"thank you Blitzø"

"just call me Blitzy, it's fuckin' weird when you don't call me that"

"hehe ok Blitzy"

He chuckles and gives me a cute smile. I blush looking at his adorable face and put a hand on his cheek and ceres it with my thumb. He looks at me confused as I stayed there looking into his eyes.

"Stolas.."

"hm?"

"I.. I love you"

I said and I saw his eyes widen and I swear I saw a sparkle appear in them.

"h-huh?"

"I love you Stolas"

his face turned crimson red as a smile grew on his face and tears pricked his eyes.

"I love you too Blitzy!"

I smiled and pulled him towards me as I kissed him. It wasn't a heated kiss like how we usually do. No this time it was different. It was soft and magical. Time seemed to stop and I didn't want to let go of him, I held him in my arms like he would disappear if I let him go. This time this kiss wasn't for any deal, this kiss was nothing less than full hearted love for each other. I loved every second of it.

Sadly we had to part the kiss for air but still held each other close. Both our faces where flushed and Stolas started giggling happily as I smiled. We pulled each other into a cuddle.

It was quiet but peaceful and it just felt right. I felt complete. And for the first time in years I felt.. happy.

No one knows what's going to happen in the future but we both know that what ever does happen we will go through it together and we will never leave each other again.

THE END

A/N:
Hope you guys liked it! Sorry it took me a while to finish but i was busy since I've planned another book that i might start publishing soon or maybe after "i just want some love".
I love you all!! Bye!! 💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 405 12
Jouno has been missing for a long time. Images here and there, along with advertising for their shows, is everything their old friends from the circu...
63.7K 1K 12
Literally the title, but just to give a heads up. I don't own anything except for the picture of the human disguise, the story idea, and the secret c...
14.9K 159 30
Hey there! I feel like writing but I'm a little dry on ideas. I think the title speaks for itself. If you see any errors, don't be afraid to let me...
46.2K 776 21
***THIS STORY IS NOT COMPLETE. I AM TAKING A MENTAL HEALTH BREAK*** Welcome to the arduous life of Y/N, a particularly strange teenage Hellhound with...