Book of Spells

By adelephilia

I first began writing this book when I was 13 years old and now I am 21, this book for the most part is spell... More

Summon A Spirit
Met A Ghost
Slenderman
Guardian Angel
Neko
Reverse
Eye Color
Summon A Wolf
Mirror (Currently being edited)
Hidden Power
Change Your Hair Color
Werewolf
Blessing or Curse
If you ever!
Make Fire
Dancing
Flying
Mermaid!
Continue?
Love Yourself
Water Bending
A Dragon Blessing
Weight Loss
Learn The Truth
A Good Nights Rest
Let's Start Again

Reading Someone

7.5K 175 30
By adelephilia

Reading Someone:

- The ability to tell how someone one is feeling, thinking, or wanting. Along with being able to tell if they are lying or telling the truth.

Psychic:

- Sensitive to influences of forces believed to come from beyond the natural world

- Relating to soul or mind

This is more of a psychic ability than a spell however it does come in handy quite often so here is how I do it. I have done and practiced this so much it has become second nature.

Steps:

Look at the person you want to read.

Pay attention to their body movements. Are they tense, relaxed or standing differently than normal?

If they have their arms crossed or in toward their body typically it's to hide themselves where as when someone is generally feeling confident they will have their arms to their side or away from them.

Are they smiling? Does their laugh sound fake or forced?

If their smile seems real then look in their eyes, the eyes are the gateway to the soul.

When I read someone I get this itching feeling, I then begin to feel how they feel as if we are on the same wave length. I then begin to feel the emotions they are feeling and when the time is right I ask them about it.

Note that not everyone has psychic abilities so not everyone will be able to read someone completely, for me reading someone was one of my first psychic abilities to show up along with being able to see parts of the future. Keep practicing though and you'll get better over time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
47K 2.7K 65
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
53.3M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!