His Queen

By Winter_icechild

Once Upon A Time, In the Kingdom of Ellesmere lived A handsome Young Prince. Although people admire him and t... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 43

1.5K 45 0
By Winter_icechild

Thomas Pov

Opening my eyes slowly to find Evelyn sleeping beautifully beside me, she is getting beautifuller everyday. Waking up from the best sleep in my life, when the love of my life and I made love through the whole night.

I automatically smiled as I remembered her scared at first but she trusted me, looking at Evelyn who's eyes closed and the light hitting her face so I leaned my face closer to her. Making the sunlight hitting the back of my head instead of her, cuddling her as I pull her body closer to me.

Looking at her lovingly as I caressed her hair while my eyes unable to look away from her angelic face. I smiled and kissed her forehead before closing my eyes, remembering the best midnight 'Thomas, I'm scared'  Evelyn said while her doe eyes looking up to me, I held her cheek before kissing her head 'I will take care of you, trust me' I replied, Evelyn nodded and we both intertwined our fingers together on the bed as we made love through the midnight.

Opening my eyes again, smiling nonstop. I kissed Evelyn's whole face again, God I love her so much. Caressing her hair as I kissed her face down to her neck, making her to wiggle around in her sleep. I smirked slightly and kissed her nose lastly before standing up and cleaned myself.

After cleaning up myself, I changed quickly before looking at Evelyn still sleeping in my bed. Then turning around and left my room, walking to the big halls and one of my letter man came infront and bowed down "for you, your Majesty" I nodded and took the scroll from his hand as he bowed down again and left my sight.

Walking inside my office before closing the door behind and sitting on my chair, opening the scroll as I read the letter "From Prince Nikolai, I need a word with you alone in the garden and if you don't want to then I would like us to have a war against our kingdom" I clenched the letter tightly, why would you do such crazy things to claim Evelyn as yours?

I wrote back "I chose not to do useless things such as wars and meeting up with you, I dont waste time over a crazy man who already knows the woman he loves is already married" I closed the envelope before marking it, calling the letter man as I gave it to him "Send this to the Prince, give my regards to him" I said coldly, he nodded before leaving. I will never let Evelyn go nor let anyone take her away from me.

Evelyn's Pov

Opening my eyes and yawning, covering my eyes with the pillow as the sunlight hitting my face. I feel so much sore underneath, wait. Did we- oh my gosh. I covered myself under the blanket as I blush hard, remembering early morning. I can't believe it, I just cant.

Squealing under the blanket then I realised, uncovering the blanket off my face to see no sign of Thomas. Where is he? I expected to wake up with Thomas beside me. I feel sad but I think he has important to do that's why he left, sitting up slowly and caressing my stomach.

I feel so much sore, looking down and I widened my eyes. Blood in the sheets, I gasped and screamed in frightened. Right then, someone knocking the door "Evelyn? What's wrong in there?" Anne asked, I widened my eyes more. She cant see this, I stood up quickly and dropped myself on the floor out of soreness and my leg heavy.

The knock getting harder "Evelyn? What's wron- I'm going in!" Anne yelled from outside, I widened my eyes "No!" But it's too late. Anne walked inside with her worried face that turned into a shock face "Eve? W-what's going on here" She asked unbelievably, She already knows about this kind of things. Blood on sheets which I don't know what it is!

I crawled back closer to the bed and covered the blood stain while looking at her in embarrassment. "Oh! Are you on your period?" She asked while coming closer to me, I freaked out and covered myself with blanket more "Don't come!" I said loudly, making her stop walking as she realised that I am with no clothes.

Anne widened her eyes and covered her mouth "Ah! Evelyn! Y-you-" I stood up with the blanket and covered her mouth "Don't tell anyone!" I yelled, Anne quickly nodded her head "I won't!" She yelled back while her eyes still couldn't believe it.

I released a heavy sigh, looking down with a blush on my cheeks. I can't believe she finds out about this "Evelyn, you did it with Thomas?" She whispered with wide eyes, I knew she knows all this things. She read alot different books that is not adventure nor horror but also different kind of romance.

I looked down, this is so embarrassing! "Anne, don't tell anyone. I'm already embarrassed!" I said while biting my lip, Anne shook her head and held her chest "I promise! Now, tell me how you feel about your first time" She asked but it's not helping me, my face is turning into tomato "I'm sore right now" I said lowly.

Anne moved closer to my face with her wide eyes as she asked curiously again "do you feel pleasu-" I slapped her arm "Anne!" I yelled, making her jump and move back "Alright alright! I'm curious of how- why- and how and why and how!" She yelled with wide eyes. I shuffled my hair and kept looking down "I don't know how it happened fast, but it just happened. We fought and" I stopped as I looked away, I'm done.

Anne bit her lip and made me sit on the bed "Don't worry, I'm here. Just take a deep breathe because it'll fade away. Don't run because you are sore and also your leg" She said with a little teasing voice, I ignored it and looked down "I know, but I have to clean up before Thomas comes back and saw me no clothes!" I said freaking out, Anne quickly nodded and help me up to the bathroom.

I walked slowly, still feeling a little sore. While she helped me walk "No problem with that, he already saw you purely no clothe-" I cutted her off "That is not helping, Anne" I said while glaring at her, Anne controlled her giggle as she held me tightly "I'll shut my mouth!" She shouted.

After a while of cleaning, The sore is still here but just a little. I brush my hair and then I suddenly remember it again, a red form in my cheek. I hit my head with the hair brush "stop thinking of it, Evelyn! Or I can't get to face him today" I said while covering my face. Anne came back from behind as she fixed my hair "Relax, Evelyn. He won't feel bad of you, he truly loves you that's why he made love to you" She said with a little giggle.

I looked myself in the mirror, Thomas really do love me? Anne finished my hair before taking the bed sheets out, I helped her pull it out before I held it in my hand "I'll clean this, to make sure that Thomas won't notice it" I said as I opened the door to find Thomas standing infront of me with a raised brow.

I looked up to him before blinking my eyes and gulped. Anne move back fearly of the presence of Thomas "What are you trying to hide from me?" He asked before his eyes looked down to the bed sheets in my hand "What's these?" He asks again, I looked away slightly away from him as I remembered midnight. Stop it, Evelyn.

"It's nothing" I replied while closing my eyes, Thomas held the bedsheets and I held it back too "I-i will wash this quickly, leave it to me" I said while confidently looking up to him with my already blushing cheeks, Thomas tilted his head and grabbed the bed sheets in his hand as he saw the blood stains of it.

I closed my eyes in embarrassment, my head down when suddenly I was hugged by Thomas "I knew you were pure" He whispered, I clenched my fist and hugged him back. "Leave us and clean this" he said, Anne bowed down before taking the bed sheet then leaving us alone in the room. Thomas pulled away from the hug before caressing my hair "Where were you this morning?" I asked curiously.

Thomas smiled and held me close to him "I had works to do, I prevented everyone to let you do works as the Queen" He replied, I nodded "You don't have to do that, I also expected to wake up in your arms" I said while looking at him sadly, Thomas sighed and held my waist closely "Forgive me, love. Next time, you'll wake up in my arms" He whispered.

I smiled and nodded my head "I would like that" I said, Thomas chuckled and hugged me closely "How are you feeling, hmm?" He asked with a tease voice, he wants to make me remember all the things happened yesterday "Thomas, I don't have time for your teasing" I said.

Thomas laughed and looked down at me "I don't, but I'd like to see your blushing face" He said while kissing my cheek quickly, I laughed and pull away then only to be pulled back in his arms by my waist "I feel sore as soon as I wake up okay? And I also feel sad without you beside me" I said, Thomas chuckled and trapped me in his arms "I meant about the early morning" He said while smirking.

I looked down with my tomato face, hitting his chest slightly "Stop it" I said lowly, making Thomas to smirk wider "You remember how your friends misunderstood us? And I told you that we were not truly doing it, but now." I widened my eyes and kept my eyes on the floor, Thomas smirked more and lift my chin before kissing me deeply.

I hummed against his lips, pulling away as I breathe heavily "You're not letting me breathe, are you?" Thomas shook his head "oh, no. I won't give you a chance to" He said, I pulled away from him and only to be pulled in his arms again "I'd like us to fight and make love again" He said, Now I'm blushing hard. Widening my eyes and pulled out from his tight arms "Never!" I yelled while running out from the room, I can hear Thomas laughing from behind. He likes teasing me a lot since our first meeting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.1K 3.4K 30
I don't know when he laid his eyes on me and since then i became his obsession . sometimes his love makes me feel I am the luckiest person but the ne...
1.5K 297 39
Have you ever seen world within a world ? "In saving the world, he lost his own. She longed to love him, but darkness claimed her first. In your scar...
62.2K 3.4K 52
While playing the otome game; Dance with Kings and Queens, I found myself in the body of Rael Vandergarden when I woke up. He's a side character who'...
457 70 30
There was a princess Living carefree She wanted the world she wanted everything Diamonds and pearls Emeralds and gold She bathed in the riches only s...