Maybe Baby (Billy Hargrove X...

By leopifish

(Does contain descriptive mature themes) It's your senior year and when a crush for your long term best frie... More

1.Hurrican Hargrove
2.New toy (y/n and steve)
3. Silence of the swollen lip
4. Cruzin (y/n & billy)
5. Play the game
6. Bleacher talk
7. Surprise
8. All eyes
9.
10. Hearts rising (MATURE CHAPTER)
11. Party party party
12. Sunset hours 1
13. Sunset hours 2 MATURE
14. Sleepover
15. Backseat wrestling (Mature)
16. In for trouble
17. Was this supposed to be boring?
18. Prom date
19. Bloody
19. Bloody Billys Pov
20. Eggs
Thank u!!
21. Business calls
22.
23. High there
24. Rain on me
25. Drip
26. Is that your cousin?
27. Closet talk

20. Eggs Billy pov

1.9K 39 20
By leopifish

I woke up feeling drained, and sore sense I fell asleep sitting up in my car. Looking in the rear view mirror the bags under my eyes were bad. I threw on a pair of shades and drove to nearest breakfast place.

I walked in and sat at a table and a waitress walked over to my table.

"Wild night?" She winked and I rolled my eyes under my shades.

"Yeah." I said annoyed.

The waitress continued to flirt with me until the check came.

"Let's go do something fun." I said. 

"I'm working!" She blushed.

"So?" I said knowing she was going to come anyway.

"Okay let's do it!" She yipped and you stood up walking to the door. Before you walked out you saw a scramble egg on someone's plate.

"Heys grab some eggs when you come out!" I said walking out the door.

She quickly followed and we sat in my car.

I turned my car on roaring the engine and drove out. I had to drive fast to (y/n)s before this chick started up something.

Driving up I saw Steve's car still in (y/p) driveway. He spent the night...

"Ooo is this your house what are we doing?" The waitress asked.

"Alright how many eggs do u have?" I asked her hoping we could egg both there houses.

"We're egging peoples houses?" She asked annoyed.

"Yeah this girl cheated on her boyfriend." I said.

"There was only one egg." She said holding it up.

"Alright when I say when throw it at that car." I said pointing at Steves.

"Okayyyy." She said.

I roared my engine loud and (y/p) still didn't come out. So I honked the horn hoping (y/p) would see me with another girl.

(Y/p) came out and my stomach twisted but I had to put on a brave face.

"Slut!" The girl screamed out the window as she threw the egg at the wrong car.

"That was the wrong car!" I said as she rolled her eyes.

"Well I forgot can we do something actually fun now??" She whined as I quickly drove out.

"Alright that was fun." I  winked after taking my sunglasses off and parked in front of the breakfast place.

"Are you serious?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Your a dick, don't ever come back here!" She screamed as I quickly drove off laughing.

She may have been mad, but I got exactly what I wanted. (Y/n) to see me with another girl and now (y/p)'ll definitely come crawling back to me any minute now.

I drove home and my dad and stepmom were gone thankfully. I walked in to see max with a bunch of other random kids in my living room.

"Get the fuck out I'm lifting in here!" I said walking past them all to the radio putting in the kiss album while lighting another cigarette.

"We we're here first ass-!" Max said.

I looked at her while turning the music up louder that I couldn't hear her, and she left with her friends.

"I was made for lovin' you, baby. You were made for lovin' me" played through out the house as I put weights on the rack.

By night time is when I started to think of (y/n) again. (Y/p) didn't end up calling or crawling back like I thought.

What can I do to get (y/n) attention? I thought of ideas for hours until I fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning and got ready for school I wore the same outfit as the first time I moved here.

"I cant wait for (y/n) to see all these girls around me so (y/p) sees what (y/p)'s missing and I'm going to make sure every single one of them know what you did (y/n)." I said to myself in the mirror while I fixed my hair up a bit.

I got to school early and walked over to the most popular girl I know at Hawkins.

"Wait your saying (y/p) cheated on you!" She said shocked.

"Yeah..." I sighed trying to dramatize how I was feeling.

"I'm so sorry!!" She said and soon all her friends crowded.

I walked into school but before I could, I realized what I just did was so fucked up. I shook my head trying to remind myself I can't feel sorry for (y/n) anymore because (y/p) put this on themselves for cheating on me.

I suddenly couldn't go in I had to wait for (y/p) to get here I wanted to see (y/p). Just once before heading into class.

I heard (y/p)s car and saw (y/p) step out and walking towards school. Seeing everyone stare at her. I gulped realized word gets around a lot faster in a small down.

"She's a mess"
"Whore"
"Ew what a slut"

I realized I made a mistake and I need to talk to (y/n).

I sat in first period anxiously realizing I shouldn't have told everyone.

The bell run and I was now walking out the locker room and some girl I've seen like once walked up to me.

"Billy I'm so sorry about (y/n) if u need anything call me!" She said handing me a note and kissing my cheek.

A little grossed out I walked in trying to act like that did not just happen.

Turning my head back around as I walked in the doors I saw (y/p). I was going to talk to (y/p).

"Hargrove you better wipe that shit off your face and get your ass out here in 30 seconds or detention!" Said the coach as (y/n) turned around looking at me.

I didn't know I had a lipstick stain on me. I looked over at (y/n) again and walked towards (y/p). I hated this. I could see sadness in (y/p) eyes and all I wanted was to make things better. I didn't know what do to at this point. But I saw Steve getting fist bumps which rose my anger again.

Without thinking I grabbed (y/n) sleeve wiping it off and (y/p) looked at me angrily and I ran off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.5K 1.8K 35
Y/n and Billy Hargrove fanfic. Y/n has had a rough life. Her mom is an addict and she's spent her life taking care of her little brother. Billy Hargr...
300K 5.4K 33
"If I don't say this now, I will surely break As I'm leaving the one I want to take Forgive the urgency, but hurry up and wait My heart has started t...
11.7K 290 10
Steve Harrington and Billy Hargrove don't really get on the same page and see eye to eye, making them enemies. When a bet made at a party is the sta...