Be My Guardian Angle (Alan As...

Por oneveilsleeping

"if someone comes into your life to change it for the better.. don't ever let them go." was the last thing my... Más

be my guardian angle (Of Mice And Men)
"Miss Invisible"
"Second and Sebring"
"Poprocks & Cokes"
"The Storm"
"The Flood"
"Meeting With A Vampire"
"Nothing Can Come Between Us"
"I Wont Give Up"
"Found Relief In A Knife"
"Now Your Little Party's Gonna End"
"Can You Fix The Broken?"
¡Please Read!
"Believe In Me"
"Baby, I Love You"
"I'm Only Me When I'M With You"
ATTENTION
"This Ones For You"

"The Way She Feels"

1.6K 26 4
Por oneveilsleeping

Ello! here's the third chappie! hope you like it! 'ere it is >>

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

"Kaitlyn?" Oh shit...

"Put me down! PUT ME DOWN!" I yelled at the people carrying me.

"Being her up here please." Oh no I've heard that tone before. It's the same tone my teachers use to give me for not listening in class.

"NO DON'T! PUT ME DOWN! DON'T TAKE ME FORWARD TAKE ME BACK!" I tried wiggling my body out if their grasp but they held on tight. Strong arms grabbed me by the waist hosting me up and putting me on the stage, Austin griping my shoulders.

"Kaitlyn Elizabeth Carlile you better have a good reason why you're here." Does he really have to say my full name..

I kept my head down fiddling with my fingers. I stood their ashamed as Austin said bye to his roaring fans. I saw his hand reach for mine but I jerked back backing away from him. I didn't get far till I ran into something hard falling to the ground. Something made a god awful sound making my ears ring.

"Ow..." I rubbed my ears something below me groaned. I looked down, I was sitting on top of a ginger haired lad. "Oh my God! I'm so sorry sir!" I quickly lifted my self giving Austin the advantage to grab my hand dragging me to the back.

Once we were back stage he dropped my hand giving me the death glare. I couldn't meet his eyes. This wasn't suppose to happen. I was suppose to have a good time, see my favorite bands enjoy my self. But nooo. I just had to listen to his song. I mentally rolled my eyes at my self. If he just wasn't so damn controlling..

Something went off in me. None of this is my fault. It's all his. I could be having the time of my life not caring if he caught me. But no I have to hide my self, who I truly am because i'm scared he'll be disappointed in me or he'll get mad at me. I wouldn't have to be this way if Austin would just let me be who I am and go where I want to. I shouldn't have to be hiding from him, i'm 21 I can do whatever the fuck I want. I am an adult not a child!

"Better start explaining to me why you're here missy." His tall dominant frame not even close to scaring me. His band mates on the other hand

watched in slight terror as Austin glared down on me. Usually I would have kept my mouth shut or start begging for his mercy but i'm not going to do that. Not this time.

"Explain to you? What am I suppose to explain to you Austin?" I balled my fist at my side glaring up at him. Even though there was a huge height difference that doesn't mean I can't be frightening. You honestly don't want to see me pissed. He looked taken back by my sudden out burst but quickly recovered.

"Why're you here! And why you look like a fucking slut!" Ouch. Ok, that hurt.

"Well obviously I'm not here to see a movie. I came to see bands Austin, that's why am here." His face grew red. He took a sudden step forward making me step back terrified.

"Don't be a smart ass." He growled. "What the fuck is with your clothes."

"It's warped tour Austin! What do you expect me to wear! Fucking jeans and long sleeve shirt! Do you want me to pass out!" I yelled back throwing my hands in the air.

"I'm just trying to protect you Kat. I don't want you to get hurt..." He calmed down, his eyes now showing sympathy and care. I know what he was trying to do. Austin can't stay mad at me for even 5 minutes. He's trying to calm me down then bring me down with his caressing words. But it won't work this time.

"Protect me from getting hurt?" I literally starting laughing. "That's cute Austin. Real cute. See here's the thing, you can't protect me from getting hurt because I get hurt every. Single. Day, and I have been for the past 9 fucking years! You can't protect someone from the pain when the pain has already been done." I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I can't cry now, not here. "I'm not dealing with this shit. Bye." I started walking away off the back stage but a hand stopped me.

"9 years? Kaitlyn what aren't you telling me?" His grip on my wrist tightened forcing me to look into his brown hypnotizing eyes. Don't say anything Kaitlyn. You can't let him find out.

"Let go of me!" I try pulling my wrist away but he's grip got tighter. "Austin let me the fuck go! I can't tell you!" I pull one more time this time he let go letting me fly back landing on my back. I hear multiple gasps, sitting up I take my sack off looking up at my brother. He looked down at me, but he wasn't look AT me. He was looking somewhere else.

"Kaitlyn...." He sounded so broken, so disappointed. A tear slid down his face. I followed his gaze down to my thigh. My shorts had risen exposing my cuts. I quickly stood pulling my shorts down. "Kait-" I spun around running away from my brother and his band mates. He saw them, his band saw them! I have never been more ashamed and embarrassed in my life. Today was suppose to be perfect. But it turned into a disaster. Why does life hate me so much?

:- Austin POV -:

I watched as my little sister ran from me in tears. I don't know went on in the past 9 years but it must have been something bad. I, never in a million years, thought my little sister would harm her self. Every time I saw her she was so happy, or was it just all a big fat lie?

The tears came freely now my mouth hung open. They were so deep... so many...

"Dude! You need to go get her!" Phil snapped me out of my frozen state. Suddenly I was shaking with adrenaline.

"Get her bag, meet me in the bus." I jumped off the back stage running past everyone shouting my sister's name.

"Kaitlyn! Kaitlyn!" I can't find her, where is she! I searched frantically for her. I've asked any one and every one if they saw her, but no one had seen her. "Kaitlyn! please! If you can hear me come out! Kaitlyn!" I started getting closer to the buses. Please God let her be by the buses.

"Kaitlyn! Kat where are you!" I ran around each and ever bus, my breathing was heavy my heart started aching. I need to stop running. Calm down Austin. I lifted my arms above my head turning in circles trying to see if I'll spot Kaitlyn. I can't give up now.

"Kaitlyn, please where are you." I whispered into the empty parking lot. I continued walking down looking between the buses. I was nearing the end of the buses when I heard a sob soon followed by hiccups. "Kaitlyn...?" I looked between the last two buses. There she was, her knees pulled up to her chest her face buried in her knees from this side I could see part of her thigh where her cuts are. It literally killing me inside.

I bent down beside her placing my hand on her back. She tensed at first before relaxing into my hand.

"Come on Kat. Lets go." I scooped her up bridal style carrying her all the way to our tour bus. She clung to my neck as I removed one hand opening the door to the tour bus.

I walked in, Tino Phil Aaron and Alan were sitting around watching ESPN. They turned to me when they heard me walk in.

"How is she?" Aaron glanced at Kaitlyn who I now noticed feel asleep in my arms.

"I... I don't know any more.." As much as it pained me to say it out loud it was the truth. I no longer know what's going on in my sister's head. She used to be so easy to read. And now she shut her self from the world not allowing any one to know how she's feeling. Not even her own damn brother.

I placed Kaitlyn in my bunk careful not to wake her. I have to find out what happen. I closed the curtain going to the back lounge. I pulled my phone out searching for his number. Pressing the call button I put the phone up to my ear taking a seat on the couch. It ringed four times before he answered.

"Hey dad, I need to ask you some questions..."

:- Alan POV -:

I watched Austin place his sister in his bunk, closing the curtain then disappearing into the back lounge.

"How do you think he feels?" Phil stared into the lounge watching Austin.

"Well... if she was my sister I would be asking myself what went wrong, and why shes harming her self. But all in all devastated." Aaron kept he focus on the closed bunk. "But more angry than devastated. Anger at whoever would cause her so much pain she got to the point she had to cut. Anger at myself for noticing sooner." And I bet that exactly what Austin is feeling. The other three went into conversation whilst I stayed quiet.

Her thigh... Her cuts.. they look so deep. You could obviously tell there are some permanent ones. I couldn't get her out of my head. Her face when Austin saw the cuts. How she looked when she was angry her face growing red just like Austin's does. Her bright brown eyes showing so much emotion. They way her cute tiny frame tensed with anger, her muscles showing through her tattooed covered arm. The tattoos forming a half sleeve then disappearing into her shirt. Some of her tattoos covering her sides and thighs. If she didn't have any tattoos I would have mistaken her as a cute high schooler with snake bites and a sexy nose ring, being a huge turn on fo--

Whoa!! What the hell are you thinking Alan! That's your best friends SISTER! And seeing how he went all out on her for wearing what shes wearing he defiantly wont let her date anyone in the band. Besides I just got out of an relationship... I fucked up bad..

Shaking my head I stand up grabbing my pack of cigarettes from the counter.

"Where you going?" Tino stopped me before I made it to the door.

"Smoke." Was all I said before walking out taking a cigarette from the pack and lighting it. The instant relief i got from the long drag. Blowing the smoke out watching as the smoke danced air, dissolving, my thoughts no longer on Kaitlyn but on the cigarette in between my fingers.

:- Austin POV -:

" Hey dad. Whenever Kat was in school, did anything ever happen? Like any fighting any.. bullying?" I flinched at the word. It brought so many painful memories, but I prayed to God Kat never got bullied.

"No. She never got bullied." His words making me sigh in relief. Thank God. "But.. I do remember this one time.." I tensed waiting for dad to continue.

"Yea what happen?" I pushed him to continue.

"She was 16, in her sophomore year. I had gotten a call in the morning during school saying I needed to come to the school as soon as possible. I went in a state of panic thinking some thing was wrong with Kat. When I got there they directed me to the nurses office. I followed their instructions entering the nurses office. Kat laid on one of the beds her nose bleeding and a bandage wrapped around her head. There was another girl holding an ice pack to her face her lip was busted and her nose bleeding as well. When I had asked what happen the nurse said that Kaitlyn had attacked the girl- I'd forgotten her name- and was pulled back by one of the girls friends making her hit the track with her head, then got punched in the face by the same girl who pulled her off."

"My first question was why? The nurse lead me outside looking at me with sympathy. The nurse then said that one of the girls other friends had reported to the principal that her friend had knocked Kaitlyn to the ground first than began to threaten her. But what made Kaitlyn tackle her was the fact that the girl had insulted her and you." Dad finished telling me the story the other end went silent. I can't believe that happened and I didn't know about it! I don't know if that chick always threatened Kaitlyn and pushed her around, and that scared me... That chick could have bullied my sister. My sister could have been bullied...

"Thanks D-dad. I have to go. Bye." I ended the call before he could say anything else. I buried my head in my hands. I knew people who were like that chick. They were the same people who bullied me, they could be the same people that could have bullied my little sister. My body shacked from my sobs. No, I won't except the fact that my sister could have possibly been bullied. No. She would have came to me like I told her to do whenever she needed help. But after today I don't know what else she could be hiding from me. Hell, she didn't even listen to me when I said not to come to warped tour. How am I suppose to know if she talked to anyone at all!

How am I suppose to help her now? She said she can't tell me, so how am I suppose to protect her? I can't just send her back home knowing she cuts. I can't do that, I need to get her to stop. She can't live a life like that. I don't even knew how long shes been cutting, but its all going to end. And I know how to make it end.

I got up rubbing my teary eyes and walked back to the front lounge but not before checking Kaitlyn. Still fast asleep.

"Hey guys. Can I ask you question?" Alan walked in side the bus just as I asked.

"Huh?" He took a seat by Phil.

"I want to see if it would be okay if I could have Kaitlyn tour with us?" I bit my lip. I can't just bring her on tour with out my bands opinion, that wouldn't be fair.

"Yea! Of course! Besides I would like to know more about your sister you seemed to have kept from us." Tino chuckled the rest agreeing. Alan seemed a bit hesitant but agreed.

"Ya well I had my reasons." I mutter. I didn't want Kaitlyn meeting the band because I didn't want her dating any of them, Aaron is ok he's engaged. Alan had a girlfriend but now I have to watch out of him. Same goes with Tino and Phil. "Well i'm going to call manager. How much longer till meet and great?"

"20 minutes!" Alan checked his phone. I nodded going back into the back lounge. Time to do a lot of convincing.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

gasp! Austin and the band found out her little secret! haha! so how was it! alan needs to stop thinking about Kaitlyn or Austin isn't gonna be happy lol any who

VOTE COMMENT AND ALL THAT JAZZ!

byeee :3 4th should be up soon!

~stars can't shine without darkness~

Seguir leyendo