Forgotten

By Akame_Moonlight27

Ever since I was 9 she was my bestfriend, Over time my feeling towards her grew and she meant everything to m... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chatper 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63

Chapter 19

486 17 16
By Akame_Moonlight27

(Ariana pov) 

August-17th-2018
Ariana's apartment📍

Ariana's thoughts: "3 weeks already & still nothing from her."

She literally said I'm better off without her, that's not true, her actions, she is responsible for this.

Pete: "Hey how you feeling."

Ariana: "Just great, thanks for ruining my relationship with my best friend, if you didn't tell me shit I wouldn't feel like shit right now."

Pete: "So now I'm to blame, I'm your boyfriend, I should be your first priority."

Ariana: "I don't want to argue Pete, I have an album debut to celebrate."

I head downstairs to get everything ready for the party. 

~4 hours later~

I'm in the kitchen looking for plastic cups & plates.

Nonna: "Here baby, let me help you." 

Ariana: "Nonna you don't have to just enjoy the party."

Nonna: "No I am helping this is your party, you should be having fun with your friends."

I smile at her & let her help me out.

Ariana: "Thank you Nonna."

Nonna: "It's nothing baby don't worry about it, is Faith coming over?"

Ariana: "No she has work & they won't give her anymore days off, we also had an argument, we aren't on good terms." I sigh.

Nonna: "A good friendship has its ups & downs, don't worry it'll all work out in the end." She smiles 

I sat next to the counter thinking about what Nonna told me.

Frankie: "Shouldn't you be out there in the living room." 

Ariana: "Yea, but I thought some peace & quiet would be nice…did you know that Nonna really, really likes Faith."

Frankie "That's all she can talk about when she visits, you two hangout way too much." 

It never felt like that, before we hung out here & there but now it just feels like a mess.

Ariana: "Well she's not coming & we haven't hung out much as you think, idk we had an argument & things are complicated okay."

Frankie: "So that's why you're here alone, maybe if you understand her side then you might know why she did it."

Ariana: "Maybe, but she probably hates me."

Frankie: "Who can hate you." He laughs.

Ariana: "She does, even though I'm still pissed at what she did, but she's still my best friend, I care about her, things are complicated, she threatened Pete & Mac." 

Frankie: "She was just doing what felt right in a really defensive way, what if someone did something horrible to her, you wouldn't stand by & just let it happen."

Ariana: "No I wouldn't."

Frankie: "Exactly, she is just watching out for you, ya the way she did things might not roll with everyone but it's how she shows it."

He was right, I never even thought about her, it's always been about me. I can remember everything she told me in that moment, that shit hurt.

Ariana: "I wish you didn't say things you don't mean."

~Flashback~

High School senior year📍

I'm walking down the hall, heading to Faith's locker.

Ariana: "Hey dork." 

Faith: "I'm not a dork, or a geek."

Ariana: "Well your clothes say otherwise." I giggle.

Faith: "Not my fault I can't stop growing."

She wasn't wrong last we were the exact same height, she grew like an extra 3 inches & she was still growing. 

Ariana: "By the time you turn 17 I'm going to have to look up at you."

She giggles.

Faith: "That's if I grow that tall…I want to show you something I've been working on." She shows a song.

Ariana: "This is dope, you produced this!?"

Faith: "It's still in the works, I've just been meddling around with it…it's going to sound dumb but I want to produce songs with you, its crazy I'd ever do something like that."

Ariana: "What that's not dumb or crazy, you have a talent, why the fuck wouldn't I want my best friend as my producer, I'd be the dumb one for that." 

Faith: "Well I'm still learning & by the time I graduate I'm going to be the best music producer ever, well in my opinion." She giggles.

It was crazy to think about it. I was graduating this year & Faith is barely going up to sophomore year.

Ariana's thoughts: "She's no longer than the little girl I played with."

Faith: "Hey promise me you won't leave me." She shyly told me.

Ariana: "Of course I promise best friends no matter what happens forever."

~End of flashback~

Joan: "Come on get out her sweetie!!" 

Ariana: "Ya, ya I'm going." 

My album debut should feel amazing & it just does not have the same feeling.

Nonna: "Play god is a woman again." 

Frankie: "Nonna we heard that song 20 times already." 

Victoria: "I know what you're thinking, moping around, she's not out of your life, don't worry give it time she'll come around again." 

Ariana: "What I'm not thinking about that!? I'm just not in a drinking mood, whatever Faith does with her life is up to her."

Victoria: "Have fun for today at least it's your album debut." 

(Faith pov)

August-20th-2018
Restaurant📍

Jessica: "Hey, I had fun on our date last week." 

Faith: "Ya it was great, Chef ordered for table 6 & 10."

Jessica: "So umm when are we going to officially you know umm, be a thing." She nervously asks.

It's been like this for this past week, I thought by going out with Jessica would help me move on.

Faith's: "I'm still not over you & I don't want to hurt her."

Manager: "Jessica take care of tables, 2,5,8."

Jessica: "Yes sir right away." She runs off but returns. "Think about it okay." She kisses my cheek. I blush hard.

All day during my shift I could stop thinking about that kiss. That girl she's sweet, but we usually just held hands when we went out. This was the first time she's ever done that.

Faith's thoughts: "Stop thinking about it, just get back to work girl.

Customer: "Miss my steak I ordered was supposed to be medium rare, but it's rare."

Faith: "I'm sorry I'll take that from you, my apologies."

I came back with her steak.

Customer: "Thank you."

Faith: "It's nothing, want a refill on your drinks."

Customer: "I think we should find Thank you." I nod.

Los Angles📍

Jessica: "Hey wait for me!!" She runs up to me. "You seriously leave without saying shit." She chuckles.

Faith: "I've always done that."

Jessica: "Hey, you don't have to keep riding the bus, I can take you home."

Faith: "You just want to spend more time with me don't you." She nods nervously smiling. "Fine."

She drives me home.

Jessica: "So umm I'm curious when did you know you liked girls." 

Faith: "Since I was like 13."

Jessica: "You had a crush on anyone back then, you don't have to tell me."

Faith: "Nah it's just some girl I looked up to, she was grades above me but always made time for me."

& I still like this girl, only if I wasn't such a pussy. I would have asked her out already, but I didn't & I got to live with that. Doesn't matter anymore she's getting married.

Jessica: "She must have been someone amazing." She stayed quiet for the rest of the ride.

Faith's apartment📍

Faith: "Hey you've been awfully quiet, was it about that girl I mentioned?"

Jessica: "What no it's not that! It doesn't matter, I am totally better than anyone, ain't no one going to take you away from me." 

Faith's thoughts: "She is always thinking so highly of herself what have I gotten myself into." 

I get down looking at my phone with miss calls & messages from Natalie, Ariana, Courtney, & all Ari's friends. The ones I have their number.

Jessica: "It's almost a month since we've gone out, well unofficially though." She fidgets with her finger. "I'm not forcing anything on you, take your time, it's 10000% okay if ain't ready for a relationship." She nervously said fast.

Faith: "Take my time gotcha." I chuckle.

I look over at the fridge & see her note, I cover it before Jessica can see it.

Jessica: "What are you looking at?" I jump

Faith: "Jessica don't come up to me like that." 

Jessica: "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you like that." 

Faith: "It's okay, you want water, anything to eat, or we just hang out at my place."

Jessica: "All three pls, & I think this is the first time I'm actually in your apartment for the first time." 

Faith: "Ya you're right."

The other times I never let her come in. I had my reasons, also we just went out on dates & never stayed in either of our places.

Faith: "Just relax, watch tv or something, I'm making dinner." I smile at her.

Jessica: "I can help."

Faith: "I'm good you're, my guest so relax alright I got this." 

I get my apron & start to prepare dinner. Even doing this it reminded me of the time Ariana stayed over & I was making breakfast. & there she was standing in that hallway wearing my brother's huge t-shirt.

Faith's thoughts: "I have to let you go, it's for the best."

(Courtney pov) 

Ariana's apartment📍

Courtney: "She's right there but it's not my decision to tell anyone." I walk back & forth to my room. "She likes Ariana!! For God sakes, ugh I just want to tell her & blurt it out but I can't!!"

Since she told me that day I can get it off my mind & now she's supposedly dating that girl Jessica. It doesn't seem right in my preference, she & Ariana should be dating.

Courtney's thoughts: "If Faith wasn't such a fucking pussy & hot heading asshole at times, & found the courage to tell her ass maybe we wouldn't complicate things even more."

I spent my time walking around wanting to tell her or anyone for the matter of fact. Looking at my phone for a notification or anything. & then it also hit me that Pete figured out that she's also like Ariana. 

Courtney: "Hey Umm where's your fiance?"

Ariana: "He's out on the balcony why?"

Courtney: 'Nothing important, I'm just going to ask him something."

Ariana: "What are you going to ask him?"

Courtney: "Don't worry about it's not important."

Ariana: "If it's not important then why can't I hear the question!?"

Courtney: "It's a question for Pete's ears only, soo ya I'm going to ask him." I scurry off to the balcony.

I find him sitting down on the table doing something on the laptop.

Courtney: "Heya, why haven't you told Ariana that Faith likes her!?"

Pete: "What are you talking about!?" 

Courtney: "Don't play dumb with me she told me everything, backstage & the fight with Ariana she had last month, I bet your happy they aren't in good terms."

Pete: "You got it all wrong Court, seriously I don't know what shit you're talking about." He chuckle 

I couldn't believe that he was acting dumb Ariana even told me about the her threating him & Mac & so did Faith.

Courtney: "Just stop, I know everything I can tell Ariana you purposely Also threaten Faith back." I smirk.

He hesitates looking back inside at Ariana cooking in the kitchen.

Pete: "Fine I haven't told her shit because Faith hasn't come around, I always feel like I'm the second option when it comes to her & Ari…I'm not just going to let her act all tough around me I gotta be tough too."

Courtney: "You can't play with her feelings like that, seriously if you tell her anything she's going to hate you & Faith."

Pete: "Played with her feelings Faith has been doing for almost her whole life, at least I had the courage & look where I'm at getting married with the most beautiful girl in the world." 

Courtney: "We aren't her friends where her family, I'm watching you don't do anything stupid, I'll end your relationship."

Pete: "Oh is that true, you're threatening me now too?"

Courtney: "Just suck it up dick head." I let him be.

For this point on I no longer liked him, & I walked back inside texting Faith.

~Messages~

Courtney: Hey I don't this a bad time your probably home playing a video game or something

Courtney: I know you're not busy!!

Courtney: Faith!!!"

Faith: Hello who is this?

Faith: "Sorry forgot to mention this is Jessica 😁

Courtney: Um where is Faith?

Faith/jessica: She's in the kitchen cooking

Jessica: If u want I can leave her a message

Courtney: No thanks I was bored wonder what she was doing 😅

Jessica: Okie well that's what she doing

Courtney: Ight then I'll text her later

Jessica: Okay bye 

Courtney: Bye

That was a close one I was almost going to tell her about Ari & Pete.

It didn't make sense to me that she likes Ariana but she's going out with some other girl, she's never dated in her whole life I should know.

Courtney's thoughts: "Also because Natalie told me she wa single & never dated too."

It's just a mess all over the place & I can't handle it myself. Faith needs to figure out what she wants & Ariana & Faith need to fix things out.

Pete just isn't that right guy for her maybe 3 year ago yes but now not even close.

Ariana: "Hey food is ready if you want to eat."

Courtney: "Ya of course I ain't letting good food go to waste." I chuckle. "Hey, why haven't you gotten things sorted out Faith?"

Ariana: "It's just complicated, it's hard to forgive what she did when it was behind my back, she's my best friend, but it wasn't right, she cares in her own ways i don't know Court…look food ready just come downstairs." 

Courtney: "Just because something doesn't feel right doesn't mean it's wrong, I get it she isn't all that perfect none of us are, but you can throw away years of friendship you tried to fix a couple months ago." 

(Ariana pov)

August-23rd-2018
Studio📍

Njomza: "You really want to work on other songs?"

Ariana: "It helps clear my mind." I smile at her.

Njomza: "Well everything is set & ready.

Victoria: "Tommy, Hadyen you all good?" They give us a thumbs up. "The booth is all your girl." 

I've been down some lyrics at times & this one I really liked, I get in the booth & begin to sing the vocals.

Ariana: "Baby, you do it so well, you been so understanding, you been so good, & I'm putting' you through more than one ever should, & I'm hating myself 'cause you don't want to, admit that it hurts you, baby."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 13.2K 45
Y/n has lived a rough life, getting rejected and dumped by every guy she's dated. All because of her special condition. She believes that it shouldn'...
2.2K 220 30
My life in ruins, this is where I'm at currently. I was living a lie, lying to people and most importantly to myself. You can act straight all you...
124K 5.1K 60
*COMPLETED* *EDITING ON PROCESS* "can you not be so horny for godsakes! I'm your bestfriend... remember?" I said throwing a fit, obviously panicking...
17.1K 840 12
Right as I read her message. I accidentally clashed with some which sent my phone into the air "Ow, my bad, I'm so sorry" I said looking at the note...