Mafia Boy | Hyunlix

By urmumsfav00

Felix was a new kid at school, but his attempt to not get in trouble failed. He ended up getting the attentio... More

꧁prologue꧂
☀︎︎Character introduction☀︎︎
♔ one ♔
۞ two ۞
𖦹 three 𖦹
☘︎︎ four ☘︎︎
☁︎︎ six ☁︎︎
♔seven♔
༻eight༺
☙nine❧
⍟ ten ⍟
🝮eleven🝮
✾ twelve ✾
༻thirteen༺
⍟ fourteen ⍟
🜚fifteen🜚
𖦹 sixteen 𖦹
᯾ seventeen ᯾

❣︎ five ❣︎

858 23 17
By urmumsfav00

Still in no one's pov:

Hyunjin and Han traded spots and when Felix was about to play the series he felt a little cold. "Hold on I'll be back in a little." Felix said standing up and walking to the small closet in the hallway. He came back with two black blankets in his hand. "Does anyone want one?" Felix asked everyone in the living room. "I'm good" Hyunjin and Minho responded at the same time. "Hmm I'll take it then." Han responded after the other two boys.

Felix walked over to Han and handed him a quilt, Han wrapped himself around it. Felix sat back down and covered himself with the other quilt he had in his hand. After he got comfortable he played the series on the screen.

~in the kitchen~

Changbin walked into the kitchen and saw Chan take out some ingredients from the fridge. "Hey Chan I'll help you cook." Changbin spoke out while Chan was very concentrated looking for more ingredients. "Do you even know how to? You'll probably burn down the kitchen." Chan said giggling a little. "I know a little bit you can teach me." Changbin said washing his hands. "Ah fuck it, it's not my house anyways." Chan said. "Well we're making Korean barbecue" Chan continued. "Alright then tell me what to do." Changbin said eagerly waiting to start.

♡︎

A couple minutes passed, Chan and Changbin were doing better than expected. Everyone expected the house to be on ashes by now, but luckily it wasn't.

-back to the living room-

The gap between Han and Minho had disappeared, Due to the fact that Minho had apologized and moved closer to Han now cuddling with him.

Hyunjin had also tried moving closer to Felix, his excuse being that he got cold. Felix had offered to get him a cover, but Hyunjin said they could share Felix's. They weren't cuddling but their gap between was almost gone.

Hyunjin had tried getting closer to Felix, but his attempt was cut short when someone knocked at the door. "Oh I think it's Seungmin and Jeongin!" Han said getting up from Lee Knows embrace. "I'll go with you." Felix said even though the door wasn't even that far from the sofas.

They both walked to the door and Felix opened the door while Han was behind him. "Are you Felix?" Seungmin asked only seeing Felix. "Yea Han's right here. Do you want to come in?" Felix said moving a little so Han was now visible. "Hey, this is Felix. Felix, this is Seungmin and behind him is Jeongin" Han said basically dragging them inside. "Oh Seungmin you know Chan right?" Felix asked remembering when Chan was talking to the puppy-like boy. "Yea why?" Seungmin responded. "Oh that's my brother he's in the kitchen right now!" Felix said pointing at the kitchen. "Ohh okay!" Seungmin said happy he knows someone else other than Han.

♡︎

Felix told the other boys to just chill in the living room while he check in on the other two boys making food.

"Are y'all almost done we're hungry and we've been waiting since forever~" Felix said walking in on them both facing each other their lips inches apart.

(Before Felix walked in)

"Like this Chan?" Changbin called out to him while cooking the steak (I don't know how people make this so ima just say how I think it is) "yep you're doing good!" Chan said leaning above his shoulder. "Can you do the rest I'll look for the sesame seeds" Changbin said moving to the side so Chan could take over. "Sure baby." Chan said with a smirk while Changbin was blushing like a fucking tomato.

Changbin went to look for the sesame seeds to get distracted a little. "Found them!" Changbin spoke out while slipping his hand around Chans waist. Now Chan was the one with slight blush on his face. "Hmm thank you Babe." Chan said turning around to face Changbin.

They were now how Felix found them. Chan leaning on the counter and Changbin leaning on him both looking into each other's eyes leaning in closer by the second. That was until Felix walked in.

(Present time)

"Oh, it's fine we can eat some other day too, hehe." Felix said smiling and wiggling his eye brows once he saw how they were. "We're already done just serving the plates." Changbin said quickly getting off Chan. "Alright then, no one's coming back inside the kitchen anymore we'll wait until the plates are on the table, so you guys can continue what y'all were doing." Felix said whispering the last part now walking into the living room.

"I'm back!" Felix said going to the center where the coffee table is at. Seungmin and Jeongin were sitting on the floor and Hyunjin stayed in the couch he was on before, while Han and Lee Know were back in the couch they were in still cuddling. They all looked up to him as him when they heard him though. "Thank god! I'm so bored!" Hyunjin said rolling his eyes playfully.

"Well you don't have to be bored anymore. Y'all can come eat now!" Chan said walking out the kitchen and placing plates on the dinning table. "Finally! We've been waiting since forever!" Hyunjin made it seem more dramatic. "Whatever the foods here now isn't it? Just sit down to eat." Changbin said walking out of the kitchen with a plate in each hand.

"Woah it looks so good! Since Changbin was in the kitchen I thought the place would be in ashes!" Lee Know said. "Don't be rude!" Changbin said raising his voice a little. "I wasn't I said the food looks good right? And I can do whatever I want." Lee Know said also raising his voice to match Changbin's. "Calm down baby." Han whispered to Minho wrapping his arm around his waist, and Minho kept quiet not saying anything else.

"Okay sit down now. All the plates are on the table." Felix said deciding where to sit. "I'll sit not to Seungmin!" Jeongin said quickly finding them both two seats right next to each other. "Okay calm down baby." Seungmin said sitting down next to Jeongin. "Why is there so much flirting!" Hyunjin said covering his eyes dramatically. "Yea so you're going to act like you weren't waiting for Felix because you wanted to cuddle with him." Seungmin said rolling his eyes.

"Whatever let's eat." Hyunjin said sitting down next to Felix. Now Chan was sitting at the end of the table, Changbin, Felix, and hyunjin in one side and the other 4 boys in the other side.

All of the boys ate their dinner and had a lot of things to talk about and laugh. They finished eating and Chan being a great person washed the dishes while Felix put everything away. Once everyone was done they decided they wanted to watch a movie.

Chan put on the movie "tangled" and everyone was sitting down either on the floor or the sofa. Hyunjin was with Felix on the floor and they were cuddling because Felix gets clingy when watching movies. (Idk why but I do this I don't even have a reason to 😭🤷‍♀️). Han and Lee Know were cuddling in the couch. Jeongin and Seungmin were in the other end of the couch also cuddling while Chan and Changbin had a couch to themselves. Chan was laying down and Changbin had his arms wrapped around his waist laying on top of Chan.

♡︎

The movie finished after some time, so Felix got up and stretched himself. "Oh look it's getting dark." Felix said pointing to the window and that made everyone's attention go there. "Oh we should leave." Chan said getting up. "Yea I think so. Tomorrow I'll go to school and we can all see each other there." Felix said smiling with his teeth.

Everyone gathered their stuff.

"Alright bye!" Seungmin said with his arm around Jeongin's waist leading him to his car. "Okay bye!" Felix said raising his voice so they could hear him. "Okay well get going now too. I'll drive Minho home." Han said also leaving to his car. "Bye!" Felix said and Minho waved back.

"Okay I guess I'll have to go home with these two. God, please don't have them flirt the whole way home!" Hyunjin said with his dramatic ass again looking at the sky. Felix just giggled at his comment. "Good luck! Don't throw up in the car!" Felix said teasing him. "Okay whatever let's just go." Chan said walking towards his car. "Okay bye now!" Changbin said following after Chan, while Hyunjin was behind them turning to look at Felix and mouthing "please help me!" "sorry can't do anything." Felix mouthed back with a tiny smile and Hyunjin with a pout.

The three boys got into the car and Chan drove away.

Felix's pov:

Now it's time to get ready to sleep. I closed the door once I saw the other boys drive away and locked it. I went to my room and picked out a baggy shirt and some shorts to sleep in. I walked into the restroom and walked into my shower.

The warm feeling of the water over my body was so relaxing I wanted to stay here forever. I couldn't though, I cut the shower short and quickly washed my body also brushing my teeth. I got out and changed brushed my hair and finally I laid down. I was just thinking of Hyunjin for a little. How Seungmin called him out earlier for waiting for me just to cuddle. The thought just made my blood rise to my cheeks. I decided to try and let it go and it worked. I was starting to drift into a deep slumber.

End of another chapter!! I don't have anything else to do that's why I'm posting more.

School is starting the 15 for me 😭 I don't want to go back tho. Well good luck in school for y'all whenever it starts! Do good and don't fight (if ur a Lee know stan, like me, y'all not finna listen to me and most likely fight someone wtv tho) I'll try to find kpop stans at school 🤭.

And thank you for reading!! Please vote and comment! Thank youu and ig that's it so bye! <3.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 5.6K 40
lee felix has never been fond of living, but too scared to end his life. to cope, he does a lot of stuff that could get him killed; he's a suicidal d...
176K 8K 32
❝ '𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘨𝘰, 𝘓𝘦𝘦?' Hyunjin thought and lowered to the level of Felix's ear. "If you pull someth...
10K 368 10
Felix was struggling in his life economically and relationship-wise. Having a part job as a cafe waiter and working as a stripper at night that doesn...
79.2K 2.7K 65
Lee Minho. A guy with past traumas that will make him being mean to everyone. Even to his friends but they don't really care... Unlucky thats not the...