Redmayne. (An Eddie Redmayne...

By iLoveYouBecause

Anna Reynolds never expected that she would have her dreams come true. She never imagined that she could be... More

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Author's Note

Chapter Nine

5.3K 105 26
By iLoveYouBecause

Hey everyone!

I just want to say a quick thank you to everyone for all of the positive feedback on this story and for the 3,000+ reads and 100+ likes. :)

So, here's chapter nine!

Also, I'm still on the fence about the name of the girl for my Aaron fanfic so if you want to give me your input, go to my profile. :)

Enjoy!

- Brielle

***************************

"So," Eddie began, still with Anna on the couch, "should we get back to getting you unpacked?"

Anna thought about it for a moment then shrugged and said, "I think it can wait a little while longer."

He laughed and teased, "You're never going to be fully unpacked."

"It doesn't really matter that much though," she explained. "After the movie, I'm back to New York."

His expression slightly changed and he said, "Right... But, we still have half the movie to shoot, then premieres."

"I know. It's still not worth unpacking though," she said with a smile.

"Fine," he laughed, glazing over his changed expression. "That's less work for me anyways."

"That's very true," she agreed.

"So," he said, pushing himself off of her and sitting at the edge of the couch, "What DO you want to do?"

She adjusted her position, sitting next to him and said, "Well, I was hoping that you would actually let me get a decent picture of you."

"Why's that?" he asked, chuckling.

"Memories. These moments won't last forever, ya know," she said, as if it was self-explanatory.

"Okay, fine," he agreed. "But, only if you're in the picture too."

She rolled her eyes. "You're so stubborn, but okay." She held the camera out in front of both of them and snapped a picture.

"Let me see the camera," Eddie said, and Anna handed it to him. He held it up and faced her. In response, she made a funny face, which he took a picture off.

"Oh, so you can take pictures of me, but I can't take pictures of you?" she laughed, making fun of him.

"Well, I mean, the picture I got of you is this," he said, showing her the camera screen which had a picture of her with a rather unattractive facial expression.

"Hey! Delete that, that's so bad," she said, trying to grab the camera from him, which he held out of her reach.

"No, it's not. I still think you're cute even when you're pulling a face," he said, sincerely and shyly.

She smiled to herself and shook her head, trying to hide her blushing face. He always complimented her, even on little things. Eddie would never let her say a bad thing about herself, even if she was joking. It was like he couldn't stand even the thought of her having a flaw.

"You always do that," she said, her cheeks still pink.

"Do what?" he asked.

"Make me turn bright red," she said, looking up at him.

He smiled, his eyes twinkling and responded, "I'm only saying what I think. Besides, it's fun to see you embarrassed."

"Ah, so you've got an interior motive," she said, raising an eyebrow.

"No, it's just a bonus," he stated.

"You know, Eddie, it's strange that you hate having your picture taken when you've modeled before," she said, suspicious.

He laughed and said, "Umm... I may or may not be doing that just to bother you because you're cute when you're frustrated."

"Eddie!" she yelled, not actually mad. "You're terrible!" She hit his arm, not intending to hurt him.

"But, you forgive me, right?" he asked, already knowing the answer would be yes.

She sighed, "Yes, I can't stay mad."

"I knew it," he said with a giant smile.

"Besides, I'll just end up taking pictures of you around the set without you knowing," she said with a grin.

"Whatever makes you happy," he smiled.

"You always do that, too," she commented.

"Do what?" he asked.

"Y'know, you say whatever makes you happy... Or, you say whatever I want... Things like that," she answered.

He smiled, "Because it's true. I do just want you to be happy, even if it's something stupid. I know, it's kinda dumb, but it's true."

"It's not dumb," she said. "It's sweet. You really are such a gentleman, Mr. Redmayne."

"I try," he said, smirking.

"But then again, you're pretty awkward, too," she teased.

"Yeah, I don't try so much at that," he said, shrugging. Anna simply laughed at him. For the rest of the night, they sat on the couch talking about random, pointless things. It was so easy for Anna to talk to him, which is one of the things she liked the most about him. She didn't have to act shy around him anymore because he knew her and let her open up to him. Even talking about stupid things for hours didn't get boring; it was fun just being able to talk to him.

"Wow, it's already like midnight, I should probably head out," Eddie glanced at the clock. They had been talking for hours and didn't even realize it.

Anna stood up and said, "Right. Gotta look good for the photo shoot tomorrow!"

"Of course," he said, standing up. They walked to the door together, Anna opening it for him.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow, then," Anna said with a smile.

"Yeah," Eddie said. He turned to leave, then stopped and said, "I need to tell you something."

"What is it?" she asked, confused.

"Okay. Well, this might be too soon to say and I don't know how you're going to react so I guess it's good that I'm telling you now because I'm about to leave and-" he rambled, his words jumbling together.

"Eddie," she laughed. "Just tell me."

He took a deep breath then said, "Okay. So, we both know we have this thing going, obviously, but I've been kinda nervous to actually say anything about it, even though I've wanted to. And, you're by far the best girl I've ever met for so many reasons, and I want to be able to call you my girlfriend. I've actually almost called you that to other people before by accident, but I want to be able to for real, you know? So, you know-" he said quickly, avoiding eye contact with her.

"Yes, Eddie, I would love to be your girlfriend," she interrupted. "I've been waiting for you to say that."

"You have?" he asked, in somewhat disbelief.

"Mhmm," she nodded, smiling at how cute it was that he had become so shy.

"Good, cause I was actually pretty nervous to ask you," he said, laughing at himself. "I actually had this whole thing prepared in my head, and clearly, none of that came out."

"That's okay. I liked it exactly the way you said it," she said, smiling widely.

"I was hoping you would," he said, quietly, moving closer to her. He wrapped his arms around her waist, the same way he always did. He held her tight, but not too tight. She wrapped her hands around the back of his neck, the same way she always did. He leaned closer and closer, their lips finally meeting. Even though with every kiss, they held each other the same way, every kiss was special.

"Well, this time, I'm really heading out," Eddie said once they had pulled apart.

She smiled and said, "Alright, I'll see you tomorrow, then."

"I can give you a ride to the photo shoot cause you're on the way... Kind of," he offered.

"I'm not on the way to anywhere, but I'll accept your offer," she laughed.

"Perfect. I'll see you then," he said with a smile.

"Goodnight, Eddie," she said, closing the door behind him.

"Night, Anna," he said, just before the door had completely closed. The door closed with a click, and Anna found herself smiling. All of the empty questions had been answered exactly the way she hoped they would be. Her and Eddie were official, and it was all that she wanted. She had gone through fake, pointless relationships that she had thought were real, but none of them came close to feeling as right as she did with Eddie. Everything was perfect. Eddie was all that she dreamed of in a guy and more. But, as much as she loved it, it was scary. It was scary for her to need someone like she needed Eddie.

The next day, Anna woke up in a sea of blankets and pillows, practically drowning in the comfort of her bed. She had slept in for the first time in weeks, feeling better than she had in ages.

She grabbed her phone off of her nightstand and had a new text notification. It was from Eddie, and it read "Good morning!", and she could picture the smile on his face if he had actually been there to say it. The text was from over an hour before she woke up, meaning that she slept in much later than she should have.

She replied, "Morning! Sorry, I just woke up right now haha." Setting her phone back down on the night table, she rolled out of bed into the cold air. She was left with only a couple of hours before the photo shoot, so she rushed to get ready. It didn't take her too long, since she didn't need to do her hair or makeup, as that would be left to the multitude of stylists.

She threw on jeans, an old college tee shirt, and a pair of mint green Vans. Her hair was left in its natural slightly-wavy form, and her face didn't have a single trace of makeup. She glanced at herself in her full-length mirror and shrugged, not really caring too much what she looked like. Soon enough, she would be perfected and ready to have her picture taken.

She sat at her counter, sipping on her favorite berry tea as she waited for Eddie to arrive. After a countless amount of minutes had passed, she got a text from him that said, "I'm here :)"

She slung her bag over her shoulder and walked out of her lonely flat, down the stairs, and out to Eddie's car. She opened the door and slid into the passenger seat.

"Hey," he greeted her with a big smile.

She returned his smile and said, "Hey. Ready for the shoot?"

"Yup," he said, starting the car. "Are you?"

"I guess so... But, I've never done a photo shoot, so kinda nervous," she confessed. She was happy that she could still talk to him the same way she always did; their relationship hadn't changed a bit.

"You'll be fine," he reassured her. "I mean, they can be a little weird at first, but you'll get used to it."

"I hope so," she sighed. She looked out the window, watching the trees and sunny skies passing by quickly. They sat in a comfortable silence; there wasn't anything that needed to be said. After a while, she felt Eddie's hand slide into hers, intertwining their fingers. A small smile forced its way onto her face as she felt him rub his thumb comfortingly on hers.

After a while, they arrived at the studio. Anne, Hugh, Russell, and Amanda were already there. Stylists and photographers were scrambling around, getting everything into place. After only a few minutes of being there, Anna was put into a makeup chair, getting her hair and makeup done to perfection. When she was finished with that, she was given a white dress to put on. It was a simple dress, nothing elaborate, but it suited her nicely. When she asked what shoes she'd be wearing, they told her she'd be barefoot, which surprised her. She didn't really understand why, but she went with it anyways.

First they did a group photo, all of them on the little set. Amanda and Hugh stood on ladders, Eddie and Anne on a bench, the rest of them on little chairs or stools, everything made out of wood. It made for an interesting composition. All of their outfits were unique, but relatively simple. Anna was on a wooden stool-type structure, in between Eddie and Amanda. They all posed for the camera, lights constantly flashing. With each photo, they would slightly change position. After the group photo was done, they took turns doing individual shots and different group shots. As they waited, they would be interviewed about what it's like to be a part of a production like Les Miserables. Anna would tell them that it was a great experience, and that the singing was different from normal singing. It wasn't about singing the songs in the prettiest way possible, but conveying the emotions within the song.

Finally, it was Anna's turn for her individual photo shoot. She posed with the same wooden stool as before, wearing the same thing. A fan off set gently blew wind into her hair, a typical photo shoot. After doing multiple poses for a while, she was released. When she walked off the set, Eddie was waiting for her.

"I'm so bad at this kind of stuff," she said, making fun of herself.

"No, you're not," Eddie said. "You looked wonderful."

"I think you're just saying that, but I'll accept it," she laughed.

"No, I'm not!" he defended. "You're beautiful."

She blushed and said, "Stop it, you're making me turn so red."

"I'm just saying the truth," he said. "Looks like it's my turn out there, fingers crossed I get some good pictures."

"I'm sure you will," she said. He had modeled before, so it wouldn't be hard for him at all.

She watched Eddie's photo shoot from off the set. He was dressed in all black and was leaning against a ladder. One of his hands was in his pocket, and his other elbow was on one of the steps of the ladder. He clearly knew what he was doing, unlike Anna.  The light hit all of his facial features perfectly, and he made everything look so natrual.

When he was finished, he walked over to Anna and asked, "How'd I do?"

"Fabulous," she said. "But, you do have experience with this kinda thing."

"That's true," he agreed. 

"I'm just excited to see the pictures," she said.  The next day, the pictures would be developed and given to everyone so they could see them.  They could also give some input on which pictures were their favorites, although it wouldn't necessarily determine which photos would be chosen as the finals.

"I bet they'll look perfect," he said.  "Well, at least the ones with you in them."

"Stop it," she laughed, turning red once again.  In response, he smiled at her and wrapped an arm tightly around her waist, as if he never wanted to let her go.  She moved closer into his grasp, feeling safe and protected in his arm.  They fit together perfectly, like two pieces of a puzzle.

*********************************

Okay, there's Chapter Nine! (I can't believe there's already nine chapters)

I hope you all liked it! :) If you're missing Aaron, he'll be in the next chapter, don't worry. ;)

Just wanted to say that I love all of the comments you've been making, you guys are amazing!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

If you have any suggestions for future fanfics, feel free to let me know; I'm open to new ideas! 

Comment, like, and follow me if you want :)

- Brielle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 326 21
I couldn't answer him. I didn't know what to say to him. I didn't think I could really say anything to him. I did not want to face the facts of what...
440K 14.5K 97
Juliette Pontmercy and her older brother, Marius, have always been close - they had no secrets...or at least that's what she thought. When he sudden...
20.1K 934 22
She is the Jondrette Girl; tough, rebellious, capable. Her life is cruel and unforgiving, but it doesn't stop her from surviving in the harsh reality...
335 22 10
When Marius falls in love with Cosette, Eponine feels bad for him because she knows that the girl doesn't like him back. When Cosette sees Marius for...