Dismantle that pair of offici...

Par lolovemyself

Introduction This is a silly white sweet male lead but took the heroine's script Bai Tang binds a "vicious" s... Plus

1.1 Campus
Campus 2
Campus 3
Campus 4
Campus 5
Campus 6
Campus 7
Campus 8
Campus 9
Campus 10
Campus 11
Campus 12
Campus 13
Campus 14
Campus 15
Campus 16
Campus 17
Campus 18
Campus 19
Campus 20
Campus 21
Campus 22
Campus 23
Campus 24
Campus 25
Campus 26
Campus 27
Campus 28
Campus 29
End of Campus Arc
Ancient 1
Ancient 2
Ancient 3
Ancient 4
Ancient 5
Ancient 6
Ancient 7
Ancient 8
Ancient 9
Ancient 10
Ancient 11
Ancient 12
Ancient 13
Ancient 14
Ancient 15
Ancient 16
Ancient 17
Ancient 18
Ancient 19
Ancient 20
Ancient 21
Ancient 22
Ancient 23
Ancient 24
Ancient 25
Ancient 26
Ancient 27
Ancient 28
Ancient 29
Ancient 30
Ancient 31
End of Ancient Arc
Doomsday 1
Doomsday 2
Doomsday 3
Doomsday 4
Doomsday 5
Doomsday 6
Doomsday 7
Doomsday 8
Doomsday 9
Doomsday 10
Doomsday 11
Doomsday 12-13
Doomsday 14-16
Doomsday 17-19
End of Doomsday Arc
Western Fantasy 1-3
Western Fantasy 4-6
Western Fantasy 7-9
End of Western Fantasy Arc
Entertainment 1
Entertainment 2
Entertainment 3
Entertainment 4
Entertainment 5
Entertainment 6
Entertainment 7
Entertainment 8
Entertainment 9
Entertainment 10
Entertainment 11
Entertainment 12
Entertainment 13
Entertainment 14
Entertainment 15
End of Entertainment Arc
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 1
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 3
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 4
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 5
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 6
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 7
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 8
End of Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou Arc
The Wolf Game 1
The Wolf Game 2
The Wolf Game 3
The Wolf Game 4
The Wolf Game 5
The Wolf Game 6
The Wolf Game 7
The Wolf Game 8
The Wolf Game 9
The Wolf Game 10
The Wolf Game 11
The Wolf Game 12
End of The Wolf Game Arc
Mermaid 1-3
Mermaid 4-6
Mermaid 7-9
Mermaid 10-12
Mermaid 13-14
End of Mermaid Arc
Orc World 1-2
Orc World 3-4
Orc World 5-6
Orc World 7-8-9
Orc World 10-11-12
Orc World 13-14-15
End of Orc World
Ancient2 1-3
Ancient2 4-6
Ancient2 7-9
Ancient2 10-12
Ancient2 13-15
End of Ancient2
Online Game 1-3
Online Game 4-6
Online Game 7-9
Online Game 10-12
Online Game 13-15
End of Online Game Arc

Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 2

2.4K 84 3
Par lolovemyself

Heshlet stood at Bai Tang's door for a while, making sure that Bai Tang would not ask him to turn back, so he stepped downstairs.

"Heshlet is here." Mother White had just come back and had a face-to-face with Heshlet.

"Mrs. White." Heshlet bowed slightly to salute.

"Didn't Tangtang come to see you off?"

Bai Tang heard the conversation between Bai's mother and Heslett upstairs, and suddenly remembered that in the original book, the defection of Bai's parents was the last straw that overwhelmed Bai Tang.

Don't your own children not know their temperament? At most, the original owner was pampered and self-willed. He really didn't do anything bad. The bad thing he insisted on doing was probably lying about his marriage contract with Heshlet on the Internet when he had been divorced.

"It's not because of the pressure of public opinion to sell children..." The system was dissatisfied.

In fact, the Bai family is not bad. Although they are engaged in business, their ancestors are also from the military. Otherwise, how can they marry the Shelley family who control the alliance and guard the third army.

However, the background is indeed better than that of many Shelley families, and it is still under the general trend. The Bai family still compromised and abandoned Bai Tang.

In the early days, the parents of the Bai family were very good to the original owner, but they finally gave up on him. Bai Tang also didn't want to hate the Bai family. Although it was a wise choice to abandon the car and protect the handsome, Bai Tang still didn't like the Bai family's parents. Don't ask, asking is just being spoiled and self-willed.

This world is a high-tech future world, and everyone's fingerprints are proof of identity. The Bai family is in business, and naturally they are not short of money. The pocket money they give to Bai Tang every month is no less than six figures. Excluding the money spent by the original owner, the remaining money on hand is about 70 million, as long as it is not like the original owner. So generously buying some useless things is enough for Bai Tang to spend ten years outside.

Yes, Bai Tang has a great plan - to run away from home. He is not the original owner. Although he has the original owner's memory, he does not have the original owner's feelings for his family. Besides, he also knows the original plot. Who would have a good impression of a person who will abandon him in the future. But he won't take revenge either.

Bai Tang put the clothes and luggage in the small bag space, with empty hands, as usual, greeted the servant and went out.

Walking on the bustling street, Bai Tang was a little confused. What was he going to do when he ran away from home?

Just thinking about it, suddenly a sweet and greasy smell came, the smell of fried chestnuts.

Bai Tang walked into the store and sweetly said to the clerk, "Hello, can you give me a fried chestnut?"

It is now in the afternoon, and the sun is shining in diagonally across the glass door, and the backlight hits Bai Tang's fair skin. His eyebrows and eyes are like the moon, giving him a layer of holy brilliance. The clerk seemed to see an angel at the moment, and was still smiling at her.

"Okay, here it is." The clerk's head was dizzy and she almost forgot to collect the money, but Bai Tang took the initiative to ask the price, so the clerk didn't have to pay the boss out of her own pocket.

"Welcome to come next time." Although I really wanted to pinch Bai Tang's face to see if it was as tender as I saw it, but with good quality, the clerk still held back and watched the angel go further and further away.

Find a shady place, and let Bai Tang share a bag of fried chestnuts with the system. At the end, the system wipes its mouth and makes a comment.

"The food in this world doesn't taste very good. It's not as delicious as the last world."

Bai Tang's light flashed, and excitedly said to the system, "I thought of it, let's go to open a gourmet shop, specializing in snacks, we can make sugar-fried chestnuts, salt-baked cashews, rock candied haws... Ball, get the recipes quickly. come out."

"Okay~" Bai Tang said that the system was drooling, and plunged into the library to find the recipe.

After a while, the system pulled out a box-pressed book and brushed off the dust on it, "Dengdengdengdeng, with it, we will definitely be able to make antique-style candied haws!"

The system loves to eat candied haws. I bought two large warehouses in the second world, and half of the warehouses have been solved.

After determining the target, the system took out the map and studied it with Bai Tang for a long time, and decided to open a store in a neighboring city. There are male protagonists and female protagonists in this city. Bai Tang said that he does not want to see the female protagonist. As for Heslett, if he is still the male protagonist who likes him, he will definitely try to catch up. This can not only avoid Simona, but also separate the male and female protagonists to complete the task, killing two birds with one stone.

The system grinned while holding the pamphlet where the Prime Minister's wife taught the experience, and finally had the opportunity to practice, you must cherish the duck~

A moment of silence for Simona who was stabbed by the system in pain all over her body!

That night, the clock struck twelve o'clock at midnight, and Bai Tang still did not go home, and the Bai family felt that something was wrong.

Bai Tang never came home late, even if he wanted to stay at Shelley's house, he would have informed him early.

The uneasy mother Bai sent someone to Shelley's house. Does Bai Tang want to stay overnight in Shelley's main house?

In the study room late at night, Heslett, who was worried about how to coax the guide, heard the news from Bai's servant, and his heart was pounding.

He stood up with a "shuh", his tall and straight body with a strong sense of oppression, "You said Tangtang went out at three o'clock in the afternoon and hasn't returned yet?"

The servant shivered under the pressure of the sentinel, "Yes, yes."

"Did he say where to go?"

"No, no..." The trembling servant was weak, pitiful and helpless. He was just an ordinary person and couldn't bear the force released by the sentinel.

In the afternoon, the teenager was still crying sadly, where would he run away, his mood was so unstable, would he run out crying?

Heshlet seemed to see Bai Tang heartbroken because of the fake divorce letter, running on the road with tears in his eyes, and being stopped and knocked unconscious by someone waiting by the side of the road.

Tangtang was kidnapped, Tangtang is crying! And those people are most likely for some purpose, deliberately forging the divorce letter, citing Bai Tang to go out independently when he is sad, so as to take the opportunity to kidnap, which has achieved their ulterior purpose.

Thinking of this, Heslett couldn't sit still. He ignored the servant who was about to faint by the aura of the sentry, grabbed his jacket and went out.

In order to find Bai Tang as soon as possible, Heslett took out investigative methods and simulated the route that Bai Tang was most likely to take at that time.

He first came to Bai's house and set off from the door. Heshlet walked to the fork after Bai Tang went out. Bai Tang usually took the wide road, but his intuition told him that Tang Tang was taking a small road. Left or right, it is difficult to choose, one is cognitive habit, and the other is unreasonable intuition.

If you go the wrong way and waste your time, Bai Tang will be more dangerous.

Heshlet was so anxious that even his mental body felt the master's unease.

Like a navigation dog, the white wolf ran to the left and right sides to smell it. It has played with squirrels in the afternoon and can remember the smell of squirrels.

At the same time, Heslett took a slender step and stepped onto the path on the right. He could feel that Tangtang was going in this direction.

The white wolf trotted after the master. Master, hurry up, I'm going to rescue my little squirrel!

At this moment, Bai Tang, who is being missed by everyone, is lying on the bed of the hotel in the neighboring city, waiting for the big round eyes, in a daze!

"Ball, I can't sleep."

Bai Tang curled up and put on a familiar sleeping position, wanting to fall asleep as soon as possible.

"Did you drink too much milk tea at night?" The system does not need to sleep. Usually, when Bai Tang is resting, it will entertain itself. For example, the TV series "Big House Fight" is playing in front of him.

"No, it just feels like something is missing, I'm not used to it." Bai Tang sneezed, a little cold. Old Gong used to hold him to sleep, but it was warm.

The system came to the window and was about to close the window. Suddenly, a dark shadow appeared on the corner of the street, followed by a dog. His speed was extremely fast, and he disappeared without a trace in the blink of an eye. But the system is a system after all, and its perception function tells it, Ma Dan, the male protagonist is here!

"Tangtang, Tangtang, level 1 alert, Heslett is here!" The system buzzed and flashed a red light.

"What?" Before Bai Tang could react, the door of the hotel room was violently broken open.

The huge movement completely scared away the sleepiness that Bai Tang had just brewed.

Hezlett strode in, the room was the usual hotel furnishings, and there was no imaginary kidnapper. On the contrary, Bai Tang shivered and huddled at the head of the bed under the quilt, with two round eyes timidly staring at the door, and the little spirit squirrel grinned at his wary fangs.

"Tangtang, are you alright?" Heshlet couldn't sense the danger, but Bai Tang was shaking. He stepped forward with the quilt and shackled in his arms, filling his empty heart all night with a sense of fulfillment. full.

"That, Mr. Shelley, this door..." The innkeeper who followed up looked at the broken door for a rare moment.

"If you destroy, you will pay~" Bai Tang's first sentence was to hate Heslett.

The milky voice was as smooth and sweet as milk, and Heslett stared straight at the boy in his arms, and threw a card over without looking back.

In this world, many wealthy people are convenient for tipping or loading X, and they will also bring a few consumption cards.

"Okay, okay." The hotel owner who got the money grinned and went downstairs to transfer money with a smile.

"Why did you run out and still haven't come home?" Heshlet's tone was gentle, looking at the physiological tears seeping from the corners of Bai Tang's eyes when he yawned sleepily, he had the urge to lick it.

"Don't worry about it." Bai Tang was happy, and after half a day, Heslett actually came over.

Returning to the familiar embrace, Bai Tang felt sleepy, and before the hotel owner came to change his room, his little head drooped little by little.

Under the influence of the master, the little squirrel with the spirit body stopped its large sweeping tail, lying on the side of the bed and trying to fall asleep.

This is a cheap white wolf. The white wolf likes the squirrel the most. I don't know why, but he liked it at first sight.

The white wolf is large and strong, with a curled tail, placing the little squirrel on his soft belly, which he never shows to others. The little squirrel raised his eyelids and glanced at it, stepped on the belly of the white wolf, and then put on the most comfortable sleeping position, lying down and closing his eyes.

The white wolf is satisfied, the little squirrel likes its belly, and it must ask the little squirrel to sleep on its belly more often in the future.

Heslett looked at the warm scene of the two spiritual bodies, and turned his gaze back to the sleeping boy with deep love. The spiritual body can best represent the owner's mood. Does that mean that after the divorce letter incident, Tangtang still likes him.

"Snow......"

The innkeeper opened two rooms for Heslett, and he just started talking, and was stopped by Heslett's look.

He came to the new room with the boy who was rolled up in a ball, and gently placed the person on the bed.

The moonlight lazily projected in, shining on the sleeping face of the boy, as pure and beautiful as a elf.

Heshlet leaned on his side, and the boy turned over and fell into his arms accurately, found the position of his shoulder, smacking his lips, hugging one of his arms, and fell into a deep sleep.

This was the first time that Bai Tang had actively approached him, and Heshlet's heart accelerated, almost jumping out of his throat.

He didn't understand why he had no feelings for the young man before, but today, he suddenly cares. Seeing his tears makes him feel distressed. When he learned that he was missing, he wished to destroy the world. The joy when he found him, even the young man scolded people. so cute.

Heshlet is a very assertive person. For the first time, he thanked his family for ordering Bai Tang for him. The divorce letter was fake. Bai Tang is still his fiancee and will be his little wife in the future.

Thinking of this, Heshlet's chest was hot, a very good word.

He dropped a kiss on Bai Tang's forehead, good night, my future, little wife.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

4.6M 350K 90
Betrayed by the people she once loved, cared for, and protected, Queen Gatria is determined to make everyone suffer and feel her wrath. With the inte...
165K 8.2K 49
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
900K 54K 56
Published on 4/5/20 In Neo's past life, he was a wicked person who sought to kill his little brother, the rightful heir of a Ducal House. His conspir...
38.8K 1.2K 15
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။