Let me love you

By zkooby

Thalia Kennedy is a positive ball of sunshine, she likes dirty jokes and smiling whenever. When she meets a m... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60

32

29.2K 947 485
By zkooby

His smile was one of the top ten most beautiful things I've ever witnessed.

I wanted to see it all the time, it looked good on him. He starts moving my hair out of my face with his hands as I watch him.

"You just had to ask first, didn't you?" He smirks and looks into my eyes.

"What do you mean?" I tilt my head and keep my arms around his neck.

"I was going to ask you." He explains. I will pass out.

"Really?" He nods, He's fast but not fast enough.

"Well you're too slow then. Next time ask faster." I smile and his eyes lower onto my lips.

"So will you?" I push when he hasn't answered.

"Will you kiss me if I say yes?" He bluntly asked and I shake my head.

"I don't know, if you say yes then you'll see." I back away slightly so he won't catch me off guard and kiss me.

"Beg me." He smirks and squeezes my waist to keep me still.

"Will you please be my boyfriend? Pretty please, with a cherry on top. " I give in and he leans in but I quickly back away.

"Yes." He answers and finally leans in to kiss me. His hands remain on my waist and mine around his neck.

He kisses me like he's desperate and I feel his lips start to trail down onto my jaw. I've never been kissed this way before, I can feel his tongue as he starts sucking my skin. I run my fingers through his soft hair as his lips attack my neck.

I let out a whimper when I feel him sucking harder on my neck, it feels pleasurable. Something I've never felt before but I liked it.

"When did this become a whore house?" I hear Duke and back away from Heath. A scowl appears on Heaths face, he wraps his arms around my waist, keeping me on his lap.

"Go away." Heath says and I hide my blushing face in his neck.

"$10 added to my check for me to walk away." Duke negotiates and I really wanted him to leave, I was slightly embarrassed of what he walked into.

"Duke.." I groan and beg him with my eyes to leave.

"What? I have bills to pay." He shrugs, Heaths stare is enough for him to start walking away.

"Alright, fine. Get back to doing what y'all were doing. Ring the bell for a condom." He laughs as he walks away.

I would be laughing too if it wasn't me he walked into. It wasn't even anything too dirty but that's the dirtiest thing I've ever actually experienced.

"I can't believe he saw that." I sigh and shake away the memory. I wish he hadn't because maybe he would've kept going..

"Why are you so shy about that now" Heath grabs my chin and I'm forced to look at him.

"Me? I'm not. In fact I do that all the time." I already know I'm about to start a ramble, I can't stop.

"You know like, sex. I have all kinds of it, happy sex, angry sex, standing up sex, sitting down sex, bad sex, good sex. Break up sex, make up sex. You get it." I bite my lip to just stop already.

"Yeah?" He asks tilting his head, I know he can see right through me because I'm sure my face gives it all away.

"Yup. You know how it is, right?" I only asked to stop him from questioning me.

"Yeah, I know." He answers and I nod. I get off from his lap and pull down the dress that had ridden up.

"Do you want to do something fun? Wanna go to a carnival with me?" I blurt and stand to face him.

"Right now?" He asks, looking very attractive in the slouching position he was sitting in.

"If you want. My treat. I'll drive." I offer but I know that might not be the smartest idea.

"Let's go then." He agrees and stands up.

"Should we tell Duke?" I look up at him but he just shakes his head no.

"Can I drive your car?" I ask politely, I know I probably shouldn't be allowed on the streets but I just want to drive his cool car.

That's all I want in life.

"If you crash it... you'll see." He tells me in a serious tone. That only makes me more nervous.

"Pfft. Do I look like someone who goes around crashing cars?" I scoff and we walk to his garage where both of his cars were.

"Which one?" He asked once we're standing in front of his black convertible car and a black jeep.

I easily choose the jeep and he gives me the keys, I haven't driven in a couple of months. But I'm praying that I magical remember and know how to drive a car. But I forget a lot so, it'll really have to be a miracle.

"Buckle up hunny, you're gonna need it." I shake my head and he reaches for his seat belt.

I start the car, so far so good. I have to move the seat forward because my frame couldn't reach the petals unlike Heath with his daddy long legs.

"Okay, are you ready? I know I am." I said to stall, but all i was thinking was I hope I didn't crash.

"I feel like we should say a few prayers-"

"Just fucking drive, Thalia." Heath grumbles and I move to actually drive the car already.

I slowly back the car away, taking big pauses to step on the breaks which cause us to stumble each time. I wasn't too good at pushing down lightly.

"Do you even know how to fucking drive?" Heath runs his hands through his hair as a way to relive stress.

"I probably should've told you earlier that Im still a beginner but I know the basics!" I explain and watch as Heath looks so done with me.

"Switch with me." He gets out of the car and I frown, unbuckling my seat belt. He opens the door for me and I hop off, walking to the passenger seat.

"Good thing we didn't crash, right?" I chuckle nervously but he doesn't react.

The drive gets silent so I turn on the radio and start mumbling lyrics to the songs I knew. I look out the window and get slight Deja Vu. Back when we were in a car together at night, he was driving me home and now, we're on a date. And he's my boyfriend.

"Remember the first time we met?" I chuckle as I recall how that day went.

"I remember thinking you were a lost hobo." I laugh at my past thoughts.

"What did you first think of me?" I was very curious to know. He glances at me and a slight smirk appears on his face.

"I thought you were weird." He admits and I purse my lips. He was the one carrying a gun, I thought he was weird too.

"And other things too." He licks his lips and now I'm just desperate to know what he was talking about.

"Like what?" I was eager to know. He can't just say things like that and expect me to not want to know.

He shrugs and doesn't answer anymore. I don't like when he does that. I just want to know everything he thinks and feels, because he doesn't show or tell me as much as I would like.

"Fine. Don't tell me. I didn't want to know anyways." I cross my arms and stare out the window for the remainder of the ride.

As we get closer to the carnival, I could see the appealing Ferris Wheel that automatically caught my attention. We're definitely going on that.

"Hurry up, move. Use those long legs!" I shout as Heath slowly gets out of the car. He's slow for someone who has long legs.

He walks over to me and I couldn't wait for this sloth so I just walked in by myself. There were kids and people everywhere, kids screaming and yelling, pure joy.

Heath catches up to me and pays for the tickets. I take a hold of his hand and walk with him around, looking at all the rides.

"I love carnivals, don't you?" I bounce in excitement, I remember I loved to come to carnivals every summer when I was younger. It brought me a nostalgia I deeply enjoyed.

"I've never been to one." He told me, catching my attention. I look up at him as he looks around and observes the kids as they run by.

"You've actually never been to a carnival before? Wow, you've never done much of anything. Why?" I look down in question.

"I didn't go out much as a kid." He answers, still looking around as if he's seeing it for the first time, and now I understood it was because he was.

"How come?" I tug at his hand and he finally looks down at me.

"They didn't let me." I didn't know what he meant by that and each time he told me something small about his childhood, I grew more and more eager to learn about him.

"Do you want to go to the Ferris wheel with me? It's that big one right there." I point to it and his eyes follow.

I get him to agree and we stand in line together. The night was getting a little windy and chilly, I had to deal with the fact that I didn't bring a sweater or anything. Classic old me.

"You're gonna love this. The view is so pretty once you're at the top." I smile at him and catch him staring at me.

"You're eyes are really pretty, I've never said that before." I stand on my tippy toes as I look closer into them.

At this distance I could confirm they were blue, dark blue that they almost looked gray. His eyes trail down my dress, probably getting that peak of my chest.

"How tall are you?" I stand back at normal height, noticing how at this height I only reached his chest.

"6'2." He answers and I start poking his stomach, since it's what I could reach. But my target was his cute nose.

"Don't do that." He playfully said and started poking me back.

"I'm ticklish, don't do that." I hold my hands up to protect my stomach because it felt funny when he'd poke it.

"Guess how tall I am? Never mind, I'll just tell you. 5'4 and a half." I tell him and he seems unfazed.

"Does that make you shake in your boots?" I get in a fighting stance and hold my arms up in a fist, lightly punching his stomach.

"Bet that hurt, didn't it?" I wiggle my brows and he keeps that serious expression on his face. He looks at me and I look at him, he sighs before holding his stomach.

"Ow." He says in the most unbelievable tone ever. A for effort.

"Yeah, may that be a lesson to you. Never mess with me." I point my finger at him and he moves it away.

His eyes were on me the whole time until they moved to something behind me and suddenly a scowl appeared on his face. He moved around me and stood behind me, standing close to me.

"Thalia." I feel Heath as he stands close to me and rest his chin on my head. His arms wrap around me, almost covering me whole.

"Yes, hunny?" I giggle and look up at him, he moved a little when I move my head.

"Your dress is too short." He says and tightly squeezes his arms around my waist.

"I think that's why you like it so much." I playfully chuckle and he shakes his head.

"It is. But the guys behind us keep staring." He explains and now it makes sense why he stood behind me. I glance behind me and catch a glimpse of a crowd of teenage guys.

"Should we show them that I am taken? Pucker up hunny." I turn around and get on my tippy toes, he leans to my level and kisses me.

I don't think I'll ever get tired of his kisses, they're just too precious. He holds my jaw with one hand and then pecks my lips before pulling back.

" you smell good." He nuzzles his head into my neck and keeps his arms around me.

I giggle and enjoy being in his embrace. I catch him sneaking a few kisses on my neck and holds me against him tightly.

After a while we finally get on the Ferris Wheel and I have to hold Heaths hand because he told me he was afraid of heights.

"Not too scary right?" I say as he looks down at the city view under us.

He tightens our hands and stares into the city. It was his first time so he was staring at everything. It was cute.

"Heath? Can I read your note now? I really want to." I ask and he brings his attention to me.

"Okay. " He replies and I take out the note from my phone case, where I was keeping it safe.

I take one last glance at Heath to see him occupied with looking at everything underneath us. I unfold the note and start reading.

To Thalia,
I think you're annoying and weird and you talk too much.
But that's what makes me fucking like you. You're the first person I've ever felt comfortable around. I couldn't tell you this in person because I never knew how to talk about my feelings. It's easier to just write it down. I'm trying for you.
I want to try lots of things for you. I didn't have the best childhood or life in general, you've saved me once at a bad time in my life. You make me happy and make me feel things I've never fucking felt before. I don't know how to describe it but I like how I feel when you're with me.
I want to be with you all the time even though I know I don't fucking deserve you. I'm happy with you.

-Heath

My heart beats a little faster with each sentence I read. The only thing I can think of doing in this moment is wrapping my arms around Heath, in a big hug.

"You do deserve me Heath." I squeeze him tightly and I feel him tense.

"You make me so happy too." I peck his cheek and smile at him from ear to ear.

"Did you like it?" He asks, playing with his bracelet.

"I love it. Thank you. I'm keeping this forever." I clutch the note in my hand, holding it to my heart.

Once the ride was over, I took Heath to one of those ring toss games and was currently trying to win him a big blue gorilla.

"One more and he's all yours." The man running the game said, I close one eye and keep my other one open.

Please god, please don't make me look bad.

I toss the ring and it circles around the bottle for a couple seconds making me anxious, finally the ring falls into it and I jump in joy.

"Yes! Hand it over Robbie." I read the guys name tag and he goes to collect it.

"Am I good or am I good?" I turn around to face Heath once the huge gorilla was in my arms.

"That was your fourth round." He says, making me look bad. He always has to humble me doesn't he?

"Do you want this gorilla or not? Because I worked my butt off. I spent $5 for each round." I hold up the gorilla, it was bigger than me, I'm sure he couldn't even see my face.

Heath takes it from me and I giggle at how cute he looks holding a huge blue gorilla in his arms. It didn't suit his tattoos or outfit which just made him look more adorable.

"What are you gonna name him?" I hold onto his hand as we continue to walk around.

"Murphy." He answers after putting in some thought.

"Murphy the gorilla. Cute. Lets get some cotton candy!" I lead him around, he trails behind me.

I feed him some cotton candy as we sit watching kids on the different rides. I also got some popcorn for myself because Heath is picky and says it taste dry.

"Now that we're dating, I can finally do this." I face him and reach for his cheeks, squeezing them.

"You're so cute. My gosh." I pinch his cheeks like a grandma. He lets me and I finally let go.

"Can we get a slurpy again?" He asks, eating the last bit of cotton candy. He really had a huge sweet tooth, he pretty much ate the whole bag himself.

"You read my mind." I smile.

We ended off our little date at a 7-Elven parking lot, drinking our slurpy's and gossiping. Well, I was and Heath listened.

We even ended up making purple. I couldn't resist him and his sweet lips.

————————————————————-
A/N

I was listening to a Taylor Swift playlist as I was writing this and the song Lover came on.

That song reminds me of Thalia and Heath it's so cute 😱😭🥹😍😍

7/31/22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 3.2K 39
*SLOWLY BEING EDITED* Zane had a special mission to accomplish. No one could find out that he's undercover. No one. But with those hazel eyes and her...
229K 3.6K 34
A romcom story about a girl and her brother's best friend who always annoyed her but suddenly started acting all possessive over her. ~~ "Don't you...
2.5M 102K 52
"You look good wearing my last name." My jaw slacks open and the bell rings then, him smiling a lopsided grin before grabbing his bag and strutting o...
3.1M 78.2K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...