๐šƒ๐šŠ๐šŽ๐š”๐š ๐š˜๐š—๐š๐š˜ ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š—๐š’๐šŠ...

Galing kay JakeKim_Thicc

[Haikyuu various x Taehun! Female Reader] " i like you. " " huh? " they looked at her in shock at the sudden... Higit pa

Character Information.
๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฒ

๐Ÿฑ

600 37 4
Galing kay JakeKim_Thicc

"Goodnight Sugawara-san."

"Goodnight and see you tomorrow [Name]." Sugawara said waving goodbye to the girl as he walked a few houses to his house, she waves back and went inside the gate.

It turns out she and Sugawara live nearby, just a few houses away. So Sugawara offered to walk the girl to school and after school which she agreed seeing how persistent the male is.

She opened the door and took off her shoes.

"I'm home."

"Ah, welcome home [Name]." Hansu yelled from across the living room, she put her shoes to the side and walked towards the living room and saw her father watching TV. The male turned to look at her.

"There's food on the table, you can reheat them if you want." Hansu said as [Name] nodded and went to the kitchen while putting her bag on the couch beside her father.

She walked to the table and took the lid off from the pot, it was chicken stew and it had gone cold a little so [Name] decided to reheat them. [Name] took the pot and put it back on the stove and turned it on.

Brrriiiinnngggg!!!

"I'll get it!"

[Name] yelled as she walked to the telephone and picked it up, she could hear a woman voice on the other line.

And it was asking for her father and wanting to know if they could go to a bakery and such. 'Ahh, she wants to date my dad..' [Name] thought as she hopes that her father will accept this date somehow. She yelled out.

"Dad! Ms. Saya says she wants to go on a date with you!"

"Tell her I said no!"

[Name] sighed and told the woman on the other line the response from her father, she hung up and sighed once again and walked towards the living room.

"Really, I thought you would go on a date this time." [Name] said as Hansu looked at his daughter and smiled. "I told you [Name], I don't want to look for a new partner. I'm not really interested in that stuff now." Hansu said as [Name] sighed and shook her head.

There were so many single woman chasing after her father that at times she would actually receive a phone call from her own phone, asking if her father wants to go on a date.

Even though it was annoying at first but she got used to it ever since she was in the 5th grade, she sighed and took her bag. "But it doesn't hurt to date someone new dad." [Name] said.

"You're always saying that "Your mother is enough for me"! Mom isn't around here anymore! I don't get it!"

"Of course you don't, you've never been truly in love [Name]." Hansu said as his soften when he thought about her mom. "Your mother was the sweetest woman I have ever met, she gave up her privilige life just to be with me. I could-"

"Blah blah! That's nasty! I'm going to my room!"

Hansu chuckled hearing the loud footsteps coming from his daughter. "Don't forget, you're still heating up your food!"

"Yes! And also where's Popi?"

"In the porch!"

[Name] put her bag in room but not before taking out her phone and going out of the porch, she saw the bird just sitting on the stool. "Popi, let's go inside." [Name] softly spoke as the bird looked at her.

"Come on."

She held out her hand as it flew onto hand and they walked back inside the house, Popi flew onto the living room while [Name] went to the kitchen for the chicken stew that she was heating up.

Popi is Sulphur Crested Cockatoo, he's 20 years old and the two got him from a friend of Hansu.

The old owner died two years of cancer and decided to give Popi to Hansu after she died, the bird had drastic change after the owner died but fortunately it went back but was still quiet like he was back.

She turned off the stove and put pot back on the table, she walked towards the cabinet and took bowl and chopsticks and spoon and put it on the table while going to the rice cooker with the bowl and filled it but not too much.

[Name] went back to the table and put it on the table and the ate food, then her phone buzz. She put her chopstick down and took her phone and saw an unknown number had messaged her.

******876

Hello! This is Hanamaki Takahiro, the person who asked for your number earlier when you were in Aoba Johsai.

Oh, the light brown haired male right?

Ah yeah!

[Name] saved the male's number in her phone and changed the male's name in her contacts, she renamed it to Hanamaki.

Hanamaki

I didn't think for you to actually respond tbh..

Really? And also does none of your teammates know about this?

Oh, they haven't yet but it seems like Matsukawa is getting close of finding out about it. 

Don't worry, I don't plan on giving them your number. You probably don't want a stranger just texting you.

Aren't you stranger too?

Yeah, we both are to each other but you did gave me your number.

Well, your right.

Anyway, gotta go now. My mom is looking for me. Bye! o( ̄▽ ̄)d

[Name] turned off her phone and put it aside as she took her bowl, chopsticks and spoon and walked towards the sink and washed the dishes.

🏐

KIyoko and walked together to the gym, the two talked to each other before they arrived at the gym but then something ran up to them.

"Kiyoko-san!  I've come to see you!"

In an instance, [Name] kicked the male's face so he could get away from the third year. The others just watched and didn't do anything since they kinda expect this to happen but was kinda shock that [Name] had kicked him.

But they know that the male will likely recover from it, the two girls walked away while the male recovered from it and walked back to his teammates.

While the male walked towards the others. "And? Where's Asahi-san? Did he come back?" Nishinoya asked as the two third years looked down with a frown. "No.." Daichi said causing the smile that Nishinoya had as he gritted his teeth.

"That wimp!"

"Hey, Noya! Don't talk like that about your senpai!" Tanaka yelled out as [Name] looked at the scene that was happening right now. "Shut up!" Nishinoya yelled out.

"A wimp is a wimp, if Asahi-san's not coming back, neither am I." He said as he walked out of the gym while Tanaka tried to stop the male. "Hey, Noya!" 

But it futile since the male didn't look back and walked away from the gym, the two managers just watched the scene unfold as [Name] turned to look at Kiyoko. "You're probably wondering on what happened, right?" Kiyoko said.

"Oh, it's just that... Sugawara had told me what happened when I asked who is the ace of the team..." [Name] said as she looked down on the ground but then at the third year. "I'm... just lost on why would he wouldn't be coming back to the club because Asahi-san isn't coming back..." She said as Kiyoko hummed.

"I can't really say anything about it, I don't know what they are thinking at times but I'm sure the team will be back together."

Kiyoko said as [Name] looked at her. "Anyway, let's go [Name]." Kiyoko said as the girl nodded and followed the third year.

🏐

[Name] had met the male once again and to say the least Nishinoya was surprised to see the female once again who kicked him in the face.

"Ah, it's you!" Nishinoya said pointing at the female who flinched when the male yelled out, Daichi came to the two after he heard the male yell. "Ah, Noya. This is [Name] Seong, she recently join as manager a week ago and before you go possibly ask her some weird request. She's a 2nd year like you." Daichi said which made [Name] looked at him with a concerned look when he said that Nishinoya will possibly ask her for some weird request.

She then looked back at the frozen male and smile a bit while bowing her down a bit. "Nice to meet you." [Name] said as the said male was frozen in his place.

He wasn't answering as Sugawara have to slap him in the back of head to snap him out of him since [Name] as getting uncomfortable with how the male is intensely staring at her.

"Oi! Introduce yourself! And also stop staring at [Name], you're making her uncomfortable." Sugawara said as Nishinoya held the back of his head and looked at Sugawara and then at the manager.

"O-OH! I'm Nishinoya Yuu, from class 2-3! Nice to meet you!" Nishinoya said bowing down in front of the female. "A-Ah... yeah..." [Name] said looking at the other direction.

"And I'm sorry for kicking you in the face earlier this morning..." [Name] said clearly not sounding sorry but two third years didn't comment on it as Nishinoya raised his head quickly. "It's alright! I don't mind!" He said as [Name] hummed.

"Well... then, I'll be helping Kiyoko-san then.." [Name] said walking off to the female, Daichi looked back at the 2nd year. "Stop acting so daze right now." He said snapping the 2nd year out of it.

"Sorry but I can't help it... she... she's just so beautiful! Just like Kiyoko-san!" Nishinoya said looking up as a light descend upon on it's face, the two third years sighed on the male's reaction.

'As expected... but at least he didn't blew a fuse..'

Everyone was at the gym as Nishinoya started teaching the 1st years on how to receive properly.

"So, essentially you go zip, then go whoop and pew." Nishinoya demonstrated as the ball hit his arms and looked at 1st years. "Like that." Nishinoya said as the 1st years tilted their head in confusion except for Kageyama.

"It's no good. He can't explain it because he moves purely on instinct." Tanaka said as Kageyama looked at him. "Really? I sort of understood what he was saying." He said as Tanaka looked at him with a deadpanned expression.

"Because you belong to his species. When you explain something, all you say is" "pow" and "whoa" and stuff. Nobody else understands you." Tanaka said as Kageyama looks sorta confused.

"What Tanaka meant is that you use sound to demonstrate instead of explaining it." [Name] said as Kageyama looked at her but finally had understand what the other 2nd year was saying. 

Nishinoya started to explain it once again but the 1st years were really just confused so he gave up from that, he then walked towards Tsukishima and pointed at him. 

Mostly mentioning about his height and all and asking him how tall he is. which Yamaguchi answered but got shut up Tsukishima.

Then Hinata walked up to the libero and asked. "Um, Nishinoya-senpai." He said gaining the said male's attention. "Hm?"

"You were talking about "Asahi-san." Who's he?" 

"Moron, don't say that name carelessly." 

Nishinoya was quiet for a bit before answering. "He's Karasuno's ace, for what it's worth." He said. "Ace?" Hinata said basically confirming for him that there's already an ace in the team, Nishinoya notice the empty look on the orange haired male face.

"What's with that empty look?" He asked. "I... want to be the ace." Hinata said shocking Nishinoya at the answer he got. "Ace? With your height?" He asked which made Hinata deflated at the question.

But Nishinoya patted his shoulder. "I like you!" He said as he continue patting Hinata shoulder. "Right? You want it because it's awesome, right? Good, good. Do it, do it. Become the ace." Nishinoya said as he finally stop patting Hinata shoulder.

"You'd be far more impressive than out current ace." Nishinoya said laughing a bit before crossing his arms. "But then again, it's the ace that inspires you."

"Yes! Aces are awesome!"

"The word "ace" has an awesome ring to it. "Setter" and "libero" sounds boring." Nishinoya said which pissed Kageyama off who grumbled underneath his breath. "Don't take it seriously Kageyama-kun." [Name] said.

"But.. in match, when the crowd is going crazy even more than at an amazing spike is when there's a super receive. In the battel of height that is volleyball, libero is one of the few positions in which a short player can survive. But I'm not a libero because of my height, I'd be a libero even if I was two meters tall. 

Even if your side misses the spike, even if you can't block.. as long as the ball doesn't hit the court in volleyball, that means you haven't lost and the one best suited to do that is the libero."

Nishinoya said pointing at himself as Hinata face sparkled in amazement. "A-Awesome!" Hinata said catching Nishinoya off guard.

"J-Jackass, don't say it so sincerely! Damn it! I'll buy you two kinds of ice cream, soda ice and pear flavor." Nishinoya said.

"Thanks!"

"So, ace-wannabe. What's your specialty?" Nishinoya asked as Hinata face became shocked for a minute. "Huh?" 

"You're a lousy receiver, but there must be something you're good at."

"Well, um... decoy.." Hinata mumbled underneath his breath which Nishinoya quite didn't catch onto. "Huh? De-what?" Nishinoya asked.

"Decoy." Hinata said much more clearly this time and with lack of confidence which Nishinoya caught on. "Why do you say it with such a lack of confidence?" Nishinoya asked. 

"Because it doesn't sound flashy like ace or Guardian God." 

"Who cares how it sounds?" 

"But..."

"If a spiker is able to score it's because of you, the decoy." Nishinoya said softly hitting Hinata chest. "Then your position is just as important." Nishinoya said as Kageyama nodded in the background.

"Yes." Hinata said as Nishinoya started to cheer the 1st year up after noticing the depressing look on him.

🏐

"See you tomorrow Suga-san." [Name] said waving the male goodbye who waved back. "Bye [Na-"

The gate slammed open revealing Hansu with a pink apron. "Who the hell is that?" Hansu said with a smile on his face but the aura say otherwise.

"Ah, hello Mr. Seong. I'm Sugawara Koushi, an upperclassmen." 

"I met him in the volleyball club." [Name] said as Sugawara stood up and shivered when he saw Hansu smile, even though it looks like the male was happy but the aura around him was the opposite actually.

"Ah, alright. Go inside [Name] dinner is ready." Hansu said as [Name] nodded and looked back at Sugawara. "Bye Suga-san." [Name] said and went inside the house.

It was an awkward atmosphere between the two as Sugawara looked down on the ground. "A-Ah, I'll be heading my way now. Bye Mr. Seong." Sugawara said as he walked away as Hansu hummed and went back inside the house.

"Ah, that was scary." 

"He looks trustable."

"Suga-san?" [Name] said looking up from her food as Hansu nodded and hummed. "Yeah, he looks like a nice guy." Hansu said as [Name] nodded.

"Yeah, Suga-san is a dependable guy." [Name] said eating the piece of beef, Hansu chuckled. "You have my permission to date him if he-"

"I'M NOT GOING TO DATE SUGA-SAN IN THE FUTURE!!"

🏐

"Ah... I really want some Korean watermelon punch.. I should probably buy some in the store later..." [Name] mumbled underneath her breath as she walked down on the stairs to the vending machine.

She saw the vending machine and walked towards it and inserted the bill inside and pressed the button of the drink of her choice, [Name] bent down and took the F/D and opened it and drank it.

[Name] walked around school grounds for a bit before seeing the green haired male, it looks like he was waiting for someone.

"Yamaguchi- kun what are you doing here?"

"Ah, [Name]-senpai. I'm just waiting for Tsukki to... um..." Yamaguchi said not sure if he was going to tell her or not, that Tsukishima was getting to confessed to today.

He looked to the side as [Name] tilted her head. "To what? What is Tsukishima doing?" [Name] asked as she walked around by the corner and almost chocked on her drink when she saw the girl bowing down with a letter in hand.

"Oh my god... is he getting confessed to right now?" [Name] mumbled behind her hand. "Yeah.." Yamaguchi said as [Name[ looked away from the scene and laughed a little.

"I can't believe that someone has a crush on Tsukishima." [Name] said as Yamaguchi blinked profusely but then let out a small smile. "Ah, Tsukki has always been getting confession so this isn't out of the ordinary." Yamaguchi said as [Name] looked at him with a surprise look.

Her mouth formed an "O" but then let out an chuckled. "Are you serious?" She asked as Yamaguchi nodded. "Mhmm, it's been like this since middle school." 

"Middle school?!"

Yamaguchi nodded as [Name] started to mumbled underneath her breath but stopped and looked at Yamaguchi. "What about you Yamaguchi?" She asked confusing the said male for a bit.

"Huh? What do you mean?" 

"Do you get any confessions?" [Name] asked as Yamaguchi chuckled and shook his head. "No, I don't get any." He said.

"Are you serious?!"

"Why do you look so shock?"

"It's just that, I thought you would get confessions you know. I mean, you're pretty cute yourself." [Name] said as Yamaguchi blushed at what [Name] had said to him.

His brain circuited as he blew a fuse, since this was the first time he got compliment from girl, especially who's really pretty.

[Name] whistled as she started patting Yamaguchi back. "I'm guessing you rarely get yourself compliments, huh?" [Name] said as the girl and Tsukishima walked out of the other side with the girl looking a bit sad.

'Ah, he rejected her.'

"[Name]-senpai."

Tsukishima said a little shock to find the 2nd year patting a blushing Yamaguchi in the back, he wondered on what happened that caused Yamaguchi to mumbled underneath his breath and a blushing face.

"Ah, so little Tsukishima got a confession." [Name] asked with a teasing tone, while Tsukishima frowned a little. "Do you have problem with it [Name]-senpai?" Tsukishima said.

"No, I don't, it's just that I didn't expect someone like you to get confessions. That's all." [Name] said as Tsukishima eye twitched at the remark, even though he really doesn't like getting confessions.

But somehow [Name] remark irritated him a little and he really doesn't like it.

"[Name]! The teacher is asking for you!"

A student yelled out gaining the three attention. "Well then, I'm going now. See you two later." [Name] said walking away from the two.

The two stared as [Name] walked away. "You know, the way [Name]-senpai is acting. It's usually different from how she acts during club time." Tsukishima said as Yamaguchi hummed.

As the little blush didn't go away from his cheek, and looked down on the ground. "I kinda expected for her to act like Shimizu-san but I guess I was wrong." Yamaguchi said as Tsukishima nodded.

"Anyway, let's go Yamaguchi."

🏐

[Name] arrived at the gym with Kiyoko and they were greeted by Tanaka and Nishinoya who were ignored by the two managers.

She was getting used to the two antics at this point, there's nothing they can do to stop the two anyway so it would be best to let them do it on their own anyway.

The team were practicing their receives when all of a sudden.

"Rolling thunder!!"

Nishinoya yelled out as he rolled on the ground and received the ball back to the basket, everyone was flabbergasted on what just happened right in front of their eyes.

"What the fuck..." [Name] mumbled underneath her breath while Tanaka was laughing and pointing at the other 2nd year. "N-Nice receive." Sugawara said who was confused on what the fuck was that.

"That's just an ordinary rolling receive!"

"Why did he yell that out?" Kageyama asked out of curiosity while Tsukishima and Yamaguchi were stifling their laughter. "What was that?" Tsukishima said with a teasing tone.

"Kageyama, Tsukishima, Yamaguchi! I'm going to lecture you all, crouch down! I mean, sit down! Get lover than my line of vision!" Nishinoya yelled obviously angry while Hinata was impress and went to the 2nd year asking him to teach how to do it, even though it was just a ordinary receive.

[Name] covered up her laugh with a cough at what Nishinoya had said to the 1st years. 

"Good job, everyone. I want you all to listen up." Takeda said catching everyone attention as they forget on what just happened and gathered up. "We're doing it again this year, aren't we? Golden Week training camp!" Takeda said.

"Yes, we still need a lot of practice."

"One more thing, for the last of Golden Week. I've arranged a practice match!" Takeda announced, exciting everyone at the announcement. 

"Awesome! Very impressive, Take-chan!"

"Who's our opponent?"

"A venerated school in Tokyo, Nekoma High School. They call themselves... "Neko.""

"Neko?" Hinata said as Tanaka looked at the underclassmen. "We've heard a lot about them, our former coach and theirs were rivals. We played each other a lot."

"Whoa."

"That's right, those famous matches were called "Cat vs Crow: Battel at the Garbage Dump."" Sugawara said. "You sure those matches were famous?" Tsukishima asked.

Daichi then looked at the teacher. "They've refused us for awhile, why now?" He asked as the teacher looked at him. "Yeah, I'll tell you the details later. But after I heard about that rival school, I had to arrange for a rematch of destiny." He said shocking Daichi quite a bit.

"I think when he hears who our opponents is he'll want to take action."

"All right, we have an important practice match coming up. Let's get fired up."

"Yes!"

"Tokyo, huh? I'll smash those shitty boy to smithereens." Tanaka said stroking his chin while butchering up the word "city" and said shitty instead. "He said. 
"shitty boys."" Tsukishima mocked while giggling to himself.

"Shut the hell up, Tsukishima!"

"This is going to be your first time going on a training camp, so there's lot of things that you are going to do and it's going to more busy for us managers." Kiyoko said as [Name] hummed. "And inn that the team is going to be staying is quite close in school, so is it going to be alright with you?" Kiyoko asked as [Name] nodded.

"Mhm, my dad won't mind but I don't think he would be too pleased about the fact that... I'm going to be staying in an inn full of guys." [Name] said as Kiyoko giggled. "I get it, but if it makes you feel better or your father. You can stay at my house of the time being, my house is close to the school. So you won't need to be sleeping in the inn." Kiyoko said.

"Sure, I think my father will feel relieved a little." Kiyoko giggled once again at the comment as two simps from far away heard the 3rd year giggled and felt blessed to hear such a beautiful sound.

"Ah, Kiyoko-san giggle!"

"It sounds so beautiful~"

"Oi, you two, stop slacking off!"

The team continues their practice until it was dark, [Name] gave everyone their water bottles. The 2nd year was standing beside the two infamous 1st years while Kiyoko was busy washing the clothing that they used for today.

"I wonder if things would go smoother for Sugawara-san and Nishinoya-san if Asahi-san came back." Hinata said. "Who knows?" Kageyama said as Hinata looked at black haired male.

"I heard Asahi-san takes all the blame upon himself, but don't you think that Sugawara-san is like that, too?" Hinata said. "I guess they both have a sense of responsibility, even though you don't win a game by yourself." Kageyama said.

But Hinata then pointed at Kageyama with shocked look. "Y-You should talk! I clearly remember your words." Hinata said as he put down his hair to do an impression of Kageyama. ""I wish I could receive, toss, and spike, all by myself."" Hinata said as [Name] stifled a laughter behind her fist.

"Shut up!" Kageyama said with embarrassment written all over his face as he grab Hinata by his shirt. "'I wish I could..."" Kageyama had enough as he throw Hinata across the gym.

But the orange haired male landed on his feet. "He's like a cat." [Name] mumbled as the orange haired male stood up like Kageyama just hadn't thrown him. "Everyone on our side of the net should be an ally."

"Huh?"

"I don't like it when we don't get along."

"But most of the time you or Kageyama and Tsukishima don't get along." [Name] commented as she reminded the times Hinata and Kageyama fought with Tsukishima. "But-"

"Don't "but" me right now, especially you Kageyama. You three need to get along or just tolerant each other." [Name] said as Hinata pouted. "But Tsukishima is-" 

[Name] bonked Hinata forehead. "Don't give me any excuses now." Hinata held his head in slight pain as he let out a yelp after that.

"But what do you think of the situation [Name]-san?" Kageyama asked making the female look at him while Hinata in the background was in pain after [Name] had hit him in the head while Tanaka and Nishinoya were saying how lucky he was, which earned a scolding from Ennoshita.

"About what?"

"The situation with Asahi-san."

[Name] hummed and thought about it and looked at Kageyama. "Personally I really don't care if Asahi-san joins back or not, it's his choice after all." She said as she walked back to the side and looked at the others conversing with one another.

"But if you have passion to get back to volleyball then I think that's all that matter but if you don't, you will regret it later in life and wish you could have done the opposite instead."

I will change [Name] backstory on what happened to the reader's mother since there aren't information on had happened to her and I don't know if the two divorced or the mother died at some point, but I have been reading Manager Kim lately so we'll know what happened to the mother.

And since I checked Taehun wiki and saw that his mother had name, it wasn't reveal in Viral Hit or Manager Kim but it was revealed in the Viral Hit Naver webtoon special chapter. Where it revealed a lot of information of Taehun.

Which include the name of his mother, which is Lee Sohyun and lot of his dislikes and likes. It's kinda funny that he dislikes white milk because he thinks it will make his skin even whiter than it already is and it's surprising that he dislikes spicy food since I suspect Taehun to be the person to like spicy food.

And also, Taehun apparently inherited his height from his mother than his father which is basically saying that his mother is taller than his father, and I think it's kinda ironic that his mother plays volleyball and used to be in a national team.

Since the reader is basically Taehun (kind off) and this is a Haikyuu ff.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.5K 95 19
"I'm so sorry I can't attend your game..." I apologized to Katsuro, coughing quickly afterwards. "It's fine (Name). You can't control when you get s...
178K 3.6K 42
๐š ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ <๐Ÿ‘ - - - - Nishinoya (Y/N) recently moved back to Miy...
155K 5.1K 60
โž” IN WHICH A ROCKY FRIENDSHIP TURNS INTO MUTUAL LIKING-NESS sakusa x f!reader chat fic! disgusting germ is back...im so happy oml
349 5 20
( * COMPLETED * ) "So, I wanted to ask properly this time if we... if we could maybe give us a chance.." I said my heart beating fast. She smiled and...