𝟱

"Goodnight Sugawara-san."

"Goodnight and see you tomorrow [Name]." Sugawara said waving goodbye to the girl as he walked a few houses to his house, she waves back and went inside the gate.

It turns out she and Sugawara live nearby, just a few houses away. So Sugawara offered to walk the girl to school and after school which she agreed seeing how persistent the male is.

She opened the door and took off her shoes.

"I'm home."

"Ah, welcome home [Name]." Hansu yelled from across the living room, she put her shoes to the side and walked towards the living room and saw her father watching TV. The male turned to look at her.

"There's food on the table, you can reheat them if you want." Hansu said as [Name] nodded and went to the kitchen while putting her bag on the couch beside her father.

She walked to the table and took the lid off from the pot, it was chicken stew and it had gone cold a little so [Name] decided to reheat them. [Name] took the pot and put it back on the stove and turned it on.

Brrriiiinnngggg!!!

"I'll get it!"

[Name] yelled as she walked to the telephone and picked it up, she could hear a woman voice on the other line.

And it was asking for her father and wanting to know if they could go to a bakery and such. 'Ahh, she wants to date my dad..' [Name] thought as she hopes that her father will accept this date somehow. She yelled out.

"Dad! Ms. Saya says she wants to go on a date with you!"

"Tell her I said no!"

[Name] sighed and told the woman on the other line the response from her father, she hung up and sighed once again and walked towards the living room.

"Really, I thought you would go on a date this time." [Name] said as Hansu looked at his daughter and smiled. "I told you [Name], I don't want to look for a new partner. I'm not really interested in that stuff now." Hansu said as [Name] sighed and shook her head.

There were so many single woman chasing after her father that at times she would actually receive a phone call from her own phone, asking if her father wants to go on a date.

Even though it was annoying at first but she got used to it ever since she was in the 5th grade, she sighed and took her bag. "But it doesn't hurt to date someone new dad." [Name] said.

"You're always saying that "Your mother is enough for me"! Mom isn't around here anymore! I don't get it!"

"Of course you don't, you've never been truly in love [Name]." Hansu said as his soften when he thought about her mom. "Your mother was the sweetest woman I have ever met, she gave up her privilige life just to be with me. I could-"