𝟭

"I don't know why you want to move to Karasuno, you go to a perfectly good school."

Hansu said with a sigh as they walked out of the school. "This school is much more closer to the doujo than Shiratorizawa." She said as Hansu sighed and shook his head.

"But still..."

"Don't worry dad and beside the school uniform sucks in Shiratorizawa, it's white and ugh... goody two shoes..." [Name] said as Hansu shook his head as they got into the van.

The male started the car and drove off. "Maybe you can join a club here, you didn't join or try back in Shiratorizawa." Hansu said as [Name] hummed.

The ride back was quiet as the sound of the radio was the only thing that could be heard, [Name] leaned her against the glass window and closed her eyes.

"But seriously [Name]." Hansu said as the female opened her eyes and looked at her father. "Shiratorizawa is a great school and you're about to go to college soon." Hansu said as [Name] sighed.

"You're never this persistent before dad, you always let me do whatever I want." [Name] looking at the older male with a irritated look plastered on her face, Hansu sighed and leaned back on the chair. "It's just that, you are going to college soon and all. I just want you to have normal life after you graduate." Hansu said as [Name] sighed.

"I know but this is I want."

Hansu sighed and shook his head but there was small smile on his face. 

"Okay then." 

🏐

It was the start of a new year, new students who are freshmen and new 2nd and 3rd years enters the school premise as chatters fill the air.

[Name] looked at her new school and sighed and walked towards the building to get inside the school, whispers were heard around the school premise.

"Wah, she's so pretty."

"She's pretty hot."

"Hey hey, isn't she..."

"What?"

"Yah, she's [Name] Seong. You know the Taekwondo athlete?" 

"Ah, her! Wah, I can't believe she's coming here to our school."

"Didn't she go to Shiratorizawa? Why would she go here?"

"Don't know."

She put her outdoor shoes inside the locker and put on her indoor shoes instead, she walked away from the locker and towards her classroom which is 2-4.

[Name] arrived at her classroom and slid the door open and walked towards a chair, she put her bag beside on the little hang on the side of the table. She sighed and laid her head on the table while waiting for class to start.