𝟮

"A match between the four new members are going to happen this Saturday actually." Kiyoko said as she remembered the match going to happen and she forget to tell the girl.

"Ah, really? Why so?" [Name] asked since she usually thought that the team would began to train and it has only been two days since the school year started. 

"Because..." KIyoko looked around the gym to make sure no one can hear her, [Name] leaned a bit since she was bit taller than Kiyoko as the third year whispered to her ear. "The two new members made a scene and apparently threw the principal wig off, and Daichi got mad to the two and they aren't allowed back inside the gym but if they won, then they are allowed to be in the team and in the gym." Kiyoko said as [Name] instantly remembers two days ago.

She flinched. "Was the reason?" She asked as Kiyoko shook her head. "No, apparently they fought and didn't get along well." Kiyoko said as [Name] let out an "ah".

"What are they whispering over there?"

"Ah, Kiyoko-san have been more talkative ever since [Name] came here." Tanaka said with flowers around him as the others sighed. "She's teaching [Name]-chan on what to do since she doesn't know volleyball, it will take her a few days to decide her decision." Daichi said walking past the two.

"But hey, Daichi doesn't she look familiar to you?" Sugawara asked as Daichi stopped and looked at the male. "Huh?" Tanaka said.

"She's [Name] Seong, we literally see her everyday." Tanaka said tilted his head. "Ah, I know what are you two are talking about." Ennoshita said joining in the conversation.

"[Name] Seong, the Taekwondo Maniac."

Just from the word "Taekwondo" alone made [Name] looked at the four but then immediately looked away when she saw that  they were looking at her too.

"The Taekwondo Maniac? Whaa....?" Tanaka said confused as the two got the idea. "Oh! Her! She was a pretty big deal and won on every Taekwondo competitions but she eventually had quit at the end of her 2nd year in middle school, nobody really knows the reason why." Ennoshita said as the others nodded.

"That's why she kinda looks familiar, she really dominated the area at the time." Sugawara said. "You three used to watch her matches or something?" Tanaka asked.

"Ah, no. I just it heard it from my classmates back then." 

"Same here."

"Will you able to come at Saturday, right?" Kiyoko asked as [Name] nodded. "Sure, I don't have anything to do at that day." [Name] said as Kiyoko smiled a little causing Tanaka to scream from the other side of the gym.

🏐

It has been a few days since then and it was finally Saturday and [Name] had arrived at the school along with Kiyoko, they walked out of the changing room and towards the gym.