The new nanny

By secretboyband999

I had to leave. I didn't have a choice I can't stay anymore. So I did I left all I knew for this job I saw. ... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter ninteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thirty nine
Chapter fourty
Chapter fourty one
Chapter fourty two
Chapter fourty three
Chapter fourty four
Chapter fourty five
Chapter fourty six
Chapter fourty seven
Chapter fourty eight
Chapter fourty Nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty one
Chapter firty two
Chapter fifty three
Chapter fifty four
Chapter fifty five
Chapter fifty six
Chapter fifty seven
Chapter fifty eight
Chapter fifty nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty one
Chapter sixty two
Chapter sixty three
Chapter sixty four
Chapter sixty five
Chapter sixty five
Chapter sixty seven
Chapter sixty eight
Chapter sixty nine
Chapter seventy
Chapter seventy one
Chapter seventy two
Chapter seventy three
Chapter seventy four
Chapter seventy five
Chapter seventy six
Chapter seventy seven
Chapter seventy eight
Chspter seventy nine
Chapter eighty
Chapter eighty one
Chapter eighty two
Chapter eighty three
Chapter eighty four
Chapter eighty five
Chapter eighty six
Chapter eighty seven
Chapter eighty eight
Chapter eighty nine
Chapter ninety
Chapter ninety one
Chapter ninety two
Chapter ninety three
Chapter ninety four
Chapter ninety five
Chapter ninety six
Chapter ninety seven
Chapter ninety eight
Chapter ninety nine
Chapter one hundred (the final)

Chapter eighteen

2.6K 96 19
By secretboyband999

Novas POV

Cosmo was covered in sauce but he was eating with his hands and he's happy doing it. I did feed him between though because he didn't really get the pasta into his mouth. Rose on the other hand was finishing her plate." Can I have more?" Ans I nodded I'm surprised I mens the kids must really be hungry. " can we play football" she asked and I nodded " let me get Cosmo cleaned up and you change into a better outfit and we can" and she smiled nodding continuing to eat her pasta.

I got Cosmo cleaned ups the sink to help lessen the mess and then took him up with rose. I had him in pjs and I decided to do the same with rose " then you have to too" and I nodded " ofcourse I will especially if my best friends are" and she nodded " I wanna pick" and I nodded ofcourse she does.

I took her in to my room and she picked me a sponge bob set of pjs and I nodded and changed into them. " okay let's go down" I said and wi took the two of ten out. " okay so I'll have to hold you're brother while we play"'I said and she nodded I can't exactly leave the Baby alone in the garden unless I wanna be fired and have A guilty conscience too. I mean the risk of the ball hitting the baby would be massive and I can't live with that. " okay you ready nova" she asked me and I nodded how hard can it be to play against a kid.

Very hard now she's scored 3 times. I can't block her because I have a baby but also she's a kid and having fun and I'm competitive. " so can anyone join?" I heard  and rose and I turned to see Colin smiling at us. " dad be on my team!" And I groaned " I was losing already!" And she smirked " now you're going down town" and I groaned again "
You're on my team huh kid"'I said to Cosmo who smiled at me atleast he's on my side. Let's just say I lost bad "
Unfair and you two know it" and rose shook her head " no it's fair!" And I sighed no point in arguing with a child she has no clue and no care who wins and who loses.

Scarlett's POV

So I'm not stressing you are. How am I even here right now. We had so many different outfits for so many different events that I had to try because I don't have much time to spare, my kids are first and the work so now we had to fit this all in one day. I am concerned for nova because it's a baby and a 6 year old but I trust her with the kids and I know that this will all be fine. She's told me they are fine and I believe her bht I still have a pit in my stomach. Usually rose hates who I ask to watch her and yeh fact she loves jobs means a lot for me.

I had down with my fitting after stressing I just need to know they end up okay. And hand I got home I heard laughing oh thank god I can hear laughing. I eat out a breath I didn't know I was holding. Colins car was here so that explains a lot. I wonder what's got them all laughing.

I walked into the back and I could see nova holding Cosmo running after Colin who was running with the ball. He scored and I could tell nova was frustrated and that seems to be because rose and Colin are against her. " right I'm on novas team" I said coming down and they turned to me only just seeing I'm back " but mama I want you and dad" and nova turned to her " rosey what did I do to you?" And rose smiled " nothing I just like how you get angry when you lose but you won't say anything" and ofcourse rose is pushing her buttons. " I'm on novas team" I said putting my bad down on the chair and walking to them. " are you any good at this?" And I scoffed " I'm amazing" and she turned to Colin after rose seemed to run to get the ball " she sucks doesn't she?" And Colin nodded which made me slap his arm " right jost you're going down town" and she looked at him " so that's where she learned that" nova said and I didn't have a clue what she was talking about but rose came back. " nova team huddle" I said and she nodded and came with me. " okay I may kinda suck so give me the baby and you take care of them" and she smiled " you do realise it's you're husband and child?" And I nodded " and? I like to win" and she nodded " oh the fun" handing me Cosmo and smiling wickedly at the other two.

She took the ball instantly and scored a point " see In not going easy on you" nova said jogging back to me and Cosmo. I high fives her and she chuckled " we weren't ready!" And those were Colin's famous last words  because by the end it was 4-0 " novas on my team from now on" rose huffed and I laughed putting my arm around her " nope she's on mine sorrry rose" and my child galred at me and I couldn't help it I stuck my tongue out at her and Colin spoke he was bright red in the face and he was sweating " okay no more games" he said hugging  and sitting down " you okay?" I asked and he nodded " Jesus I need to go to the gym" and I laughed I love him which ever way he wants to be.

Cosmo seemed to enjoy the running because any time I did run he's be laughing. I am happy that the kids and I got to play like this it makes good memories for them. And nova seemed to really enjoy it and I really love that too.

______________________________

Little life update on me...

I kinda cut my whole family off and I'm feeling kinda alone. It's nice to write and live in make believe land while I can And I really enjoy doing it. Thanks for supporting me x

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 2.9K 34
a small girl , y/n (reader ) of 5 year old used to get abuse by her father . she didnt have a mother . her mother left her with the monster when she...
173K 4.4K 43
I thought I knew my purpose: the genius billionaire who changed the world. It wasn't until I met my four month old daughter that everything I thought...
145K 3.3K 53
Inspired by @emilye0028 Yes I know it is annoying that I keep changing this book but I will be rewriting because I have no more ideas anymore so I wi...