waiting for sadiq

By khadyjatt_Faransa

STARTED 28 JULY 2022 FINISHED 17 SEPTEMBER 2022 When Nanah chooses to wait for the man she love "sadiq" never... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
THE END

11

555 88 0
By khadyjatt_Faransa

WAITING FOR SADIQ
CHAPTER 11

For more than 2hours khadijah has been unconscious, Abubakar donated the blood to her, her mum, junior sister and brother's wife are currently sitting in the hospital room giving khadijah a worried look, she sustained a serious injury on the head that makes her loss alot of blood aside that she's perfectly fine.

"Khairat you should go home,
Look at your daughter is stress out and you said you have exams tomorrow,
Go and rest."hajiya halima say and khairat sigh.

"Let's go so i can drop you home,
I want to go and pick the kids from school."Maryam, khalil wife say standing up.

She collect the baby from khairat and the two leave the hospital room.

"No,
I'm fine,
How's the patient in room 4?"abubakar ask exiting from his office.

"She haven't gain consciousness,
Her relative are here,
They where asking of you,
I told them you were busy."the nurse say and abubakar nod.

He saunter to the khadijah room,
He's been in the theatre for the past 2hours, he know he needed to test especially after donating the blood but work always comes first, he open the door.

"Good evening ummah."he grey and khadijah mum smile at him.

"Abubakar,
How are you?
How is the work,
Thank you very much,
I don't even...

"Ummah is fine,
You don't have to thank me for that,
I'm glad i could help,
You can go and rest home,
If she wake up i will call you,
It's getting late."he say and khadijah mum look at her daughter with a sigh.

"Nanah isn't very good when it comes to handling pain, I want to be around when she wake up, it's been more than two hours yanzu,
Hope she's ok."hajiya halima say and abubakar glance at the heart monitor and nod.

"She's fine,
Just go home and rest,
I will call you immediately she wakes up."abubakar say and hajiya halima nod.

"I will just go and prepare something that she can eat if she wake up."she say and abubakar nod with his gaze fixed on khadijah, she have the most innocent face while asleep, it's until she is awake with the attitude.

"Thank you soo much abubakar,
I really appreciate."Hajiya Halima say and abubakar nod with a smile.

He walk her out, and they head to the parking lot as they make small conversation with the woman he find it hard to believe she's khadijah mum,
She seem like a very charismatic woman with the most beautiful smile he's seen.

He asked one of the doctor leaving to drop her off at home, he wait until they drive out of the hospital before he head back inside, he decide to eat a decent meal for dinner and pray before resting for a while.

*******************

The alarming pain on her head is the first thing that register to her, despite her aching body and the unnecessary beeping sound which she's sure is coming from the annoying hospital monitor she still refuse to open her eyes, her mind drift to the last scenario, the screeching of the tyre and the shattering of the windshield flashing right before her eyes is what makes her quickly open her eyes.

"How are you feeling ma'am."a nurse ask and khadijah nod.

She honestly doesn't remember when and how she ended up here but she's glad she didn't wake up in her grave.

"I will give you this injection,it will help with the pain,
You where brought here few hours ago,
Your mum just left few minutes ago."the nurse explain and khadijah release a heavy breathe slightly holding her head with the way it's throbbing.

She glance at the drip and the blood bag hanging on the rail and turn to the nurse.

"Did i had a blood transfusion?"she ask and the nurse nod with a smile.

"Yes,
We don't have enough blood in the blood bank Dr A.........the door open interrupting there conversation and they both look up to the door.

The nurse quietly continue her work as khadijah give abubakar the usual annoying look, she just cannot understand why there path keep crossing,she rather find him annoying than interesting.

"I will come back later to give you your medication,
Good evening sir."the nurse greet and abubakar nod.

He wait until the nurse exit the room before he look at khadijah who's staring at the wall of the hospital room.

"How are you feeling?"abubakar ask and khadijah humm in response not sparing him a glance.

"I have call your mum,
She said she will be on her way,
Is anywhere pain............

"I'm fine."khadijah say irritated and abubakar sigh, he grab the plastic seat in the room and sit in front of the bed staring closely at her.

"What is it about me that you hate?
You didn't even give me the chance to.......

"Can you leave please?
I'm not in the mood to talk,
I understand you are a doctor and you gave me the necessary treatment, but that doesn't mean is by your grace that I'm alive, if I was taken somewhere else I would be treated same way so don't try to act as do i owe you something, pretty sure my family will settle the bills before i leave."khadijah say and Abubakar shake his head.

"Nanah you are just been difficult,
I don't know what is it that I did to you that you just hate me,
You don't even know me an.......

"And I pretty much don't want to know you."khadijah say and the door to the hospital open Making them to both look up.

"Ummah you are here already?"abubakar say quickly standing up from the chair.

"Yes abubakar,
I come with khalil,
Nanah how are you?"hajiya halima ask and khadijah mutter fine.

"Toh thank God,
Abubakar was the one that saved you,
He even donated his blood,
There's no enough word to thank him."hajiya halima say and khadijah feel like exploding in anger.

"Ummah let me go and round up with my shift,
If you need anything just let me know
"He say and hajiya halima nod.

"Nanah get well soon."he say with a glance at her before he exit the hospital room.

**************************

Khadija spend 8days in the hospital before she was discharged nothing changes, the more abubakar try to get closer to her the more she find him irritating, it reaches to the point her mum noticed and have to quarrel her with the way she disrespect abubakar all the time.

"Nanah,
Abubakar is here to check on you."hajiya halima say standing by khadijah bedroom door.

"Mummy i can't come out,
What did he want,
Just because he donated his blood doesn't make him a part of my life,
If he want his blood back i can give it to him,
"Ni bana son damuwa, a asibiti damuwa mutum ya dawo gida ma ba,a kyaleshi ba sai ka che wani maye."khadijah say upset and hajiya halima enter the bedroom closing it shut behind her.

"Nanah what did you want in this life,
This old man that you want to marry what will you benefit from,
Did he care to come and check on you?
It's obvious abubakar likes you and I'm honestly happy because i don't think there's any better man any lady will wished for,
He's respectful, well educated and he care about you, isn't that enough,
Haba Nanah,
Which type of life is this,
What did you want again, sadiq is married aren't you going to move on?"her mum say and khadijah sigh with a pout.

"Yi hakuri Dan ni kije yana parlour."hajiya halima say and khadijah sigh.

She stand up and grab the veil from the bed and exit the bedroom grumbling to herself.

Abubakar couldn't help, after khadijah left the hospital he find his mind wandering back to her all the time, even do she barely pay attention to him during her stay in the hospital but he doesn't care atleast he get to see her whenever he want and that alone is enough to him.
He decide to stop by today to check on her, he's nervous and excited all at once.

"What did you want?"the familiar voice say gaining his attention and he stand up.

"Nanah how are you?"he ask staring at her upsetting face that he still find beautiful

"I'm fine,
Look abubakar,
I don't know what you want with me and I don't know what language of i don't like you did you want me to say to you,
You donated your blood to me but you don't own me, if you want we can go to the hospital and I will pay you back your blood,
Stop showing up randomly in my house,
Now leave."khadijah say pointing the door and abubakar stare at her for a while before he release a deep breathe with a facepalm.

"I just want to know how you re doing?"he ask and she shake her head.

"I'm fine,
Can you leave now?"khadijah say and abubakar shake his head before grabbing the bag on the couch.

"My mum ask me to bring this to you."he say and khadijah shake her head with a hiss before walking back to her bedroom.

He just stare at the way khadijah disappear into before he decide to leave.

"Abubakar are you going already?"khadijah mum voice ask Making him to quickly turn.

"Yes ummah,
That's for Nanah i forgot to give her."he say and hajiya halima give him a certain look but didn't comment.

"My regards to your mum."hajiya halima say and he nod.

She watch until he exit the parlour before she sigh and grab the bag heading back to khadijah bedroom to meet her for a very serious, deep conversation regarding abubakar.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 14.6K 42
Fated for each other yet are unsure of each other's motives. Nasreen a young lecturer is arranged to get married to Irfan after she was jilted by her...
4K 513 41
Copyright © 2023 ••• It all happened, in a blink of an eye. UNEDITED!
12.6K 786 37
" I know this marriage started as an arrangement but now I've fallen for you. Please give me a chance to love you and show you that I care." I told h...
4.1K 403 24
Forced to marry her childhood crush after she just found her true love, how will zahra cope with this. ABEG JUST READ TO FIND OUT. I'm bad at descrip...