S•T•O•R•M (KING VON FAN-FICTI...

By Writtenbylashayy

~R•A•I•N season 2 ~ As Jayda accepts her fate and consequences after the terrible mistake she's made in the p... More

•Prolouge •
Ep. 1 First Day Out
Ep. 1.1
Ep. 1.2
Ep. 2 Flashing lights
Ep. 2.1
Ep. 2.2
Ep. 3.1
Ep. 3.2
Ep. 4 Moment of truth
Ep. 4.1
Ep. 4.2
Ep. 5 Memories
Ep. 5.1
Ep. 5.2
Ep. 5.3
Ep. 6 Second day out
Ep. 6.1
Ep. 6.2
Ep. 7 Trust
Ep. 7.1
Ep. 7. 2
Ep. 7.3

Ep. 3 Mirrors

2.1K 122 189
By Writtenbylashayy

Jayda Cheaves POV

"Then tell me why this big bitch had the nerve to spend twenty extra minutes on the phone talking to her cheating ass boyfriend making me miss my fucking call time " Saavina yells over the phone as she explains why she hasn't been able to call me since I left.

I've officially been out for a week now and to be honest things have been way better than i thought they would . Ive saved up seven thousand dollars so far from the club within five days , and it seems like every night I make more than the last.

The clubs are packed, the men be dropping bags, and dancing is getting easier the more comfortable I get.

I'll be out of here in no time, and the best part of it all is that I haven't ran into von or kentrell ! I swear it can't get no better than this.

"so how has it been staying with your little opp?" Saavina asks causing me to chuckle.

"It hasn't been to bad" I shrug " I don't really have to see her as much since we work at different times , and during the day she's either sleep or out " I explain

"that's good you don't need that negative energy around you" she scoffs " just stack your chips and dip out"

"she's really not that bad vina , I think I judged her to harshly from one small situation" I admit.

Dess has been helping me out so much since I've been out that it would be super ungrateful to speak ill of her behind her back. She hasn't done anything so far to rub me completely the wrong way so I'm not going to think to hard about it.

Von is the real enemy, not her.

"You have to start trusting your gut jay" Saavina starts "just because she seems nice now doesn't means she won't switch up on you like she did before " she continues "your goal is to get up out of there , not be her friend and damn sure don't let your guard down especially in that club, nobody's your friend "

I listen to her words and think back to the bullet I dodged at the club earlier this week.

I don't have any proof that von sent that Nardo guy but quite frankly, I don't care !

Its not a coincidence that he just happened to be at the club my first night back and also works with von but doesn't know anything about what happened. I call bullshit no matter what dess has to say about it.

I haven't seen him since that night and I wouldn't be surprised if he ran off to go tell von that I figured out their little game. I just can't believe he thinks I'm that stupid . He gotta come harder than that !

'This collect call will disconnect in thirty seconds. '

"ugh" I hear saavina scoff

I chuckle a little and shake my head " you heard the lady" I mumble. The sound of that operator taking your last thirty seconds of freedom is just something you can never unhear no matter how bad you want to "I love you vina"

"I love you more jay" she sighs " hold it down on the outside "

"hold it down on the inside "

"I will and remember-"

The phone disconnects in the middle on saavinas last sentence making me mug . The prison system ain't got no fucking manners! it could peoples last time talking to their families and they just cut off the phone call like it means nothing .

As I lay back on the bed and let my mind roam , reflecting on me and vinas conversation, I decide to finally log back onto my instagram for entertainment .

Its been three whole years since I've been on any social media platform , and although I'm not ready to post anything yet , for safety purposes of course, I'm definitely ready to be back in other peoples business.

I download the app , and log back on , surprised to see a completely different lay out and so much new feed. I have about eight thousand new followers, over ten thousand DMS and even more likes and comments on my previous post.

I would like to think that most of these people just randomly discovered my page and decided to show some love, but the sad part is they only followed me for one of two reasons.

Reason one is that the shade room reposted my mug mugshot picture after it was posted on a blog called 'busted beauties ', and people are shocked that I'm a pretty criminal.

Liked by lilbaby, gherbo and 900,687 others

theshaderoom #tsrbeauties the internet is in SHAMBLES after mugshot pictures surface of a gorgeous woman arrested for attempting to murder her boyfriend 👀what y'all think he did ??? ☕️
View all 500,700 comments
sincereshow she innocent
premadonna87 MURDER HER BOYFRIEND ?? That's crazy ! Just as crazy as this new premadonna cookware going on a sale for 50% off at 11pm est. Use the code 'HeShouldveDucked23' for free shipping🤣
shadmoss what's her bail ??? Asking for a friend 😅
yungandreckless free her fine ass fasho ! 🤤 COME SHOOT ME !

Or ..... they heard why I got arrested and its a bunch of von fan girls being nosey or von opps giving me props .

I personally don't have the energy to feed into the street politics, but if you know, you know.

As I scroll further down my feed , my jaw drops as I come across a post from the girl I followed back when I went to that kickback with satans nephew a few years back . Herbs girlfriend Alyssa.

liked by lildurk, therealkylesister and 80,900 others

redbonelyssa I asks god every day .. why me ? Why did he take you from me ? You were the only person left here that I truly and genuinely love with all my heart unconditionally and now you're gone too 🤦🏽‍♀️ stop fucking asking me if I'm okay because I'm not ! All y'all fake ass folks checking up on me like y'all fucked with him Forreal knowing damn well he was with the same two niggas EVERY. SINGLE. DAY . I swear we won't rest until whoever did this is 6feet omm! I love you so much and I promise to let your name live forever ! Won't stop screaming Herb until I'm back in your arms baby ❤️ #LLH🖤
(Comments have been disabled)

Herb died?!!! Like recently?!!

There's just no way ! I thought von and his 'folks' were to untouchable to get hit by any opps. Unless...

I quickly go to my blocked list and unblock kentrell to check his feed , only to see that he hasn't posted anything since last year. That confirms that he didn't do it cause god knows his stupid ass would've posted a whole diss about the entire situation.

I check his tagged and raise my eyebrows finding a post on his dick riding ass boyfriend 3three page that answers my question.

liked by nba_meechybaby , quando_rondo and 20, 032 likes

og_3three I swea you coming home soon OG 💚💚💚#freetop
View all 5,700 comments
quando_rondo free that man 💚💚

I chuckle a little before going to google to search his name , finding his mugshot and charges updated on the county's inmate search .

He got arrested for a domestic dispute and assault with his girlfriend a year ago and has been there ever since .

Not only am I not surprised by his charges but I'm also not shocked that his silly ass gang can't afford a 10,000 dollar bond .

They literally ride around thirty deep all day , but when some real shit go down niggas be playing hide and seek .

PATHETIC !

I hope they put his ass UNDER the jail!

I swipe back to Instagram to re-block kentrell , and just as I'm about to swipe off my block list I glance at the name that's pulling my eyes the most , and exhale before finally being able to click it without any fear being in my heart as I unblock him and look at his last post.

I try to tell myself that seeing him one more time won't make a difference, and knowing that I can see him without feeling any fears will help me get over all this anxiety , until I read the caption on the picture I can't stop staring at .

Liked by lildurk , juju and 500,600 others

Kingvonfrmdao found you .
View all 80,000 comments
lildurk twinnn😈
juju ice me out 🥶

Chills start to rush down my body , and my throat feels like its being filled with poison. My chest burns as my eyes bulge out the sockets making me wish I never even came to check his page in the first place . .

He knows that if I saw it, I would know what it means and who he's talking to . Which can only mean that he knows, that I know, what he knows ....

I HAVE to get out of here !

-

They got him FU Ong 😂😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

562K 22K 69
Dayvon would kill for Normani without hesitation; but what'll happen when his dangerous lifestyle gets in between their love? THIS IS A TRILOGY! BOOK...
304K 18.8K 64
NOTE: THIS IS A SEQUEL TO EYES ON US STORY! PLEASE READ BOOK ONE FIRST BEFORE READING THIS ONE. STORY ARE FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
3.2K 71 9
in which a rapper falls inlove with a unknown girl. they get together and have a son.. will he become a gangster ?
23.7K 676 31
new book, not connected to what is love series.