【COMPLETED】 Seventeen S.Coups...

By Fantasyfanfic10

A story of a childhood love between a Mafia and a normal girl who is a sister of a Mafia. Those two meet with... More

Chapter 000
Chapter 001
Chapter 002
Chapter 003
Chapter 004
Chapter 005
Chapter 006
Chapter 007
Chapter 008
Chapter 009
Chapter 010
Chapter 011
Chapter 012
Chapter 013
Chapter 014
Chapter 015
Chapter 016
Chapter 017
Chapter 018
Chapter 019
Chapter 020
Chapter 021
Chapter 022
Chapter 023
Chapter 024
Chapter 025
Chapter 027
Chapter 028
Chapter 029
Chapter 030
Chapter 031
New Stories

Chapter 026

1K 29 3
By Fantasyfanfic10

TRIP GONE WRONG!

After few days

Shownu:
No means no Chae Y/n. You are not going!

Y/n:
Oppa! I'm just going to one of your companies. It's my last trip with my friends.

Hyungwon:
I know you like to go alone from there. I won't be there to watch over you.

Minhyuk:
S.Coups, Hoshi, Woozi are in charge there. She might see her boyfriend if she need. Just sign that paper or I'll do it myself.

Y/n:
Yeah. I'm sure they will look after me. Please oppa! I'll be more and more careful there.

Those two groaned before Hyungwon signed the field trip form. You giggled while watching them. You hugged them both and said a lot and lots of thanks.

Hyungwon:
Enough with the act. Go and pack up you need to go there tomorrow.

You gone to your room with a smiling face and plopped down on your bed. Tomorrow you are supposed to go to the SVX FASHION and M&S COSMETICS for your trip. You took your phone and called Asahi. He took it within seconds.

Y/n: My brother agreed dude!
Asahi: Stop screaming. Why did you call me to say that ?!
Y/n: You said that you will pay for my lunch for a week. So get your money ready!
Asahi: I'm already irritated to go into the enemy's territory. Here you are arguing for the bet.
Y/n: Are you coming or not ?!
Asahi: I'm coming. Let's see tomorrow. Bye!
Y/n: Let's have some fun there. Bye!

NEXT DAY

Minhyuk:
Y/n! You took everything you need?

Y/n:
Yes. A to Z everything is in my bag.

Shownu:
They would ask you to switch off your phone. But don't do it. Put it in silent instead.

Hyungwon:
Seungcheol would give you a text on what you want to do when the common instructions are given.

Wonho:
Come. I'll drop you off there.

Y/n:
Not there! Drop me in my university. We will go by bus.

Wonho:
Sure. Let's go and meet your man.

You both went to the garage and drove off to university. He dropped you off at the usual place and went after you got in. You gone to the playground and noticed your classmates. Asahi saw you and screamed for you to come there.

Asahi:
Y/n! Join us here.

You ran to him and sat at the place he reserved for you.

Y/n:
I'm excited for my last field trip during university.

Irene:
And we are here to make it special.

Mr.Park:
Okay. Pair up with someone guys. Irene please help me to check them all.

Irene gone to Mr.Park and everyone of you paired up with your friends. Yeri and Seulgi. Joy and Wendy. You and Asahi. Junkyu and Jaehyuk. And so on. You all got inside the bus , you and your friends occupied the backseats.

Mr.Park:
Okay everyone. Please be on your best behavior and don't wander off there.

Students:
Okay Mr.Park.

Junkyu:
Y/n! Are you excited?! To meet your brothers?!

Wendy:
What? Your brothers. Do they work there?!

Y/n:
Yes. They work there. I'm excited to see them work.

You all sang and made jokes to pass the time. Soon you guys reached your destination. You all got down and Mr.Park counted you all. You guys are the first batch. There are two more batches behind you with Mr.Choi and Mr.Han as the heads there. You all went inside the SVX FASHION. It looked just the same from the last time you visited. You looked around until you heard the voice of the person, who you are longing to see.

Seungcheol:
Good morning students. I'm Choi Seungcheol. This is Lee Jihoon and Kwon Soonyoung. We are the CEO of these companies here. We will be your tour guide today.

Soonyoung:
Before starting the tour, we would like to give some instructions. First, please switch off your mobile. You can on them back when you are at lunch.

Woozi:
Please don't go anywhere on your own, since this place is large. You guys can leave your bag here and take a note book and pen if you need it. Now please switch off your phone.

Everyone switched off their phones. You put it on silent like your brothers asked you to. You also noticed that Seungcheol has texted you not to switch off your phone. You looked up and gave a small smile to him. He returned it. Hoshi and Woozi sent a small wave to you and you waved back.

Seungcheol:
Batch I , please follow me. Batch II and Batch III will be lead by Mr.Lee and Mr.Kwon respectively. First we will get an order from shops. Then we will make the design and one copy of the dress to make sure it satisfies the buyer's taste. To explain it further we have Xu Minghao the head of clothing section here. He knows most of the works which are done here.

Minghao.
Nice to meet you all. I'm Xu Minghao. First we will go to the clothing section. The fabrics are checked before making cloths. After checking, it will be moved to the embroidery section or designing section.

You moved along with him. You and Asahi were at the last. So you both chit-chat a little then and there. You all came to a stop to see the clothing section.

Minghao:
We are going inside. Please be careful and don't touch anything.

He led you all inside and explained how the machines work.

TIME SKIP
Lunch Time

Seungcheol:
We still have some more to explore but we all need to have lunch. My secretary will guide you to the cafeteria.

He said his goodbye and gone to his office as you assume. Soon his secretary came and lead you all to the cafeteria. You and your friends sat together in a table.

Irene:
I never knew he was a CEO. I still wonder what your other brothers are.

Y/n:
Actually it will be better if you fine it out by yourself.

Asahi:
Hey Y/n! Isn't that Choi Yeonjun? What is he doing here?

Y/n:
I don't know. Wait for me here. I'll just go to the restroom.

Yeri:
I also want to go there. Come Y/n.

You both moved away from the crowd and gone to the restroom.

Yeri:
Are you sure you are going in the right way?

Y/n:
Yes. Just a few more distance,  we will be there.

Yeri:
Why do I feel like you are hiding something from me?

Y/n:
You are just imagining something unnie. See we are here.

You sighed in relief when she went in without asking any questions. After doing your business there, you both went out. Just as you both went out, you both heard something shouting.

???:
What do you mean by its not done? I want it tonight!

Y/n:
It's a familiar voice. You go unnie. I'll be back soon.

Yeri:
No Kim Y/n. You are coming with me.

You gave her your puppy eyes and she got annoyed. She agreed and gone to your friends. You gone closer and saw Seungcheol, Mingyu and Vernon talking. You felt the tense atmosphere even from the small distance. You just ran to him and back hugged him. He relaxed a little and Mingyu muttered a thanks to you.

Seungcheol:
What are you doing here darling? Aren't you with your friends?

Y/n:
I just came here to see you and inform you that I saw Choi Yeonjun entering this building.

Vernon:
Hyung! Our systems are hacked! Woozi Hyung called.

Seungcheol:
What are we gonna do with the students?!

Y/n:
Mingyu oppa will watch over them. I'll ask help from the Treasure members.

Vernon:
That's not a very good idea Y/n.

Y/n:
Do you have any other plan in your mind? My brothers are also away!

Seungcheol:
I'll accept that. Call them secretly and go to Minghao's office.

You nodded and hugged him as you secretly got a gun from Mingyu. You muttered a thanks and ran to the cafeteria while tucking the gun on your jeans. You saw your friends held hostage by some masked men. The others were nowhere to be found. You took out your earpiece and contacted Mingyu.

Y/n: They are surrounded by some masked men.
Mingyu: Stay away until we come.

Before you could argue he cut the connection. You couldn't wait for others but before you could make a move you heard one of them speaking.

???:
Where the hell is Kim Y/n?! If she is here we will free all of you.

Y/n:
They are here. For me?! What the hell?!

Junkyu:
You won't even get what you need. Do you know whose territory you are in?

Asahi:
Do you b***hs know who she is?! If you touch her, you won't face the sun the next day.

???:
You are speaking too much Asahi. Shut up.

Irene:
What the hell is happening here?! Why are you searching for her?!

???:
They only know her as Kim Y/n. Isn't it Asahi?

Asahi:
Don't you dare Park Sunghoon!

Sunghoon:
And don't know her as ........

Y/n:
Chae Y/n! The only sister of MONSTA X and SEVENTEEN leader's girl.

Junkyu:
Why the hell did you came here?! They are capable of killing you!

Minghao:
Who said she is alone?

You looked behind and saw the Snipper team of SEVENTEEN. (Jun, Hoshi, The8, Dino)

Sunghoon:
The whole Snipper team is here. I see. But talk less do more Chae Y/n.

Suddenly you remembered a past event which made your eyes widen in shock.

Shownu:
Do you think that I'll lose against a coward like you?! You don't even have courage to attack me like a man!

???:
Talk less do more Shon Hyunwoo!

Y/n:
It's him. The one who attacked me and Shownu oppa! Get him alive!

Sunghoon:
Sorry princess. You can't do that.

Y/n:
I'm not your princess.

You launched towards him and began to fight him while the other guys began to fight his men. Asahi, Junkyu and Jaehyuk freed themselves and made the girls go away from there.

Sunghoon:
You fight well for a beginner. Seungcheol is so lucky to have you. So bad that I need to take you.

Y/n:
You can't take me away from here. No one can dare to lay their hands on me.

You replied while hitting him with punches. He didn't hit you back. But he always blocked your attacks. A gun shot made you all stop. The 3 TREASURE members helped you guys to filter the enemies. Sunghoon took the opportunity to run away. You followed him until you were pulled back by Jeonghan.

Y/n:
Oppa! I'm half way in getting him. Why did you pull me away?!

Jeonghan:
Going behind him at this moment is dangerous Y/n. We will figure this out.  Go and talk to your friends. They need an explanation.

You saw Bogum and Irene talking. Irene had tears in her eyes. You immediately ran towards them but Seulgi blocked your way.

Seulgi:
Mind explaining all this shit! What the hell is happening here Y/n?

Y/n:
My brothers are mafia. But I'm not one. I have no connection with their work. My real name is Chae Y/n. I used Kim to hide my identity.

Irene:
Seulgi, come let's go. We have no business here. Come before someone jumps on us all again.

Y/n:
Unnie, please listen to me -

Irene:
You don't talk. I still can't believe that you lied to us all.

Asahi:
Noona, she didn't do this intentionally. It's all a misunderstanding. please noona.

Junkyu:
We are also mafia Noona. We are sorry for hiding all this things.

Irene:
That doesn't fix the damage you 5 had done.

Your eyes shed tears which you are holding for too long. Those 5 just went out. Yeri gave you a apologizing look before going out.

Y/n:
Follow them and make sure that they reached home safely.

You ordered one of their men and he  nodded. You dropped the gun hard on the floor which made the gun shatter into parts. Your knees gave up and you fell to the ground. Seungcheol, Mingyu and Wonwoo came down running. Seungcheol immediately ran towards you and crouched down to meet your eyes. He immediately hugged you as he noticed your eyes.

Seungcheol:
It's okay. Everything will be fine. Calm down.

Y/n:
They all think of me as a liar Cheol. Am I a liar? Why does it always have to me who gets hurt every time when something happens? What did I do to deserve this?

Seungcheol:
It's okay. They will understand you soon. Just don't cry. It hurts me a lot Y/n-ah.

You just cried on his chest. Someone was looking at you both with sad eyes. It's none other than Junkyu.

Asahi:
He will take care of her Hyung. Don't worry.

Junkyu:
Why does it has to be him out of all people in the world? Why can't she love me?

Asahi:
He is her past. That's the only answer which I could give you. I informed Vernon. We can go.

Junkyu and the other TREASURE members gone out of there. Junkyu's heart hurts to see the sight of Y/n in the arms of his enemy. On the other hand Y/n was crying her heart out because her friends didn't understood her feelings. Bogum had tears in his eyes while recollecting the words of Irene. Just like Irene said once the damage is made its hard to fix.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 280 25
what happens when Y/N, goes to seoul for her higher studies and finds out her neighbors are seventeen whom she likes a lot? what will happen if all t...
19K 749 28
You can't spell friendzone without "end" |Jeongcheol| 2/09/2018 - 16/09/2018 Sequel 1/10/2018 - 10/10/2018 Completed
652 34 11
"You're the only one I can see Seungcheol." "And you're the only one I love Jeonghan." *jeongcheol* *Short story* *Soulmate au? * * Prosopagnosia...
13.3K 583 20
CHOI SEUNGCHEOL is ceo of "CHOI COSMETICS". and such a sweet but scary guy. then he meet the most beautiful man in the world YOON JEONGHAN. after mee...