Strains Of Joy - Selena Gomez...

By Haizlena

Y/n Y/L/n is a graduating student who aspires to become a singer. He met The Selena Gomez one day and his lif... More

Piece Of Cake?
Me Or It?
Holy Shi*
It will rain
Do you have a Date?
Follow
Famous
Everything, Everytime
The Impact
Betrayal
Worries
Here With You
Move On
Plans
Anything for you
Hailee
Calm Down
You are Stupid
CCA 1
CCA 2
After party
The Other Way
Never again
Eyes On Me
You're a dork
Selena & Chef
The Most
Mistake?
If that's what you want
Love Me Like you do
He's Different
Miss You
Never Let You Leave Me
Never said that
Proved Me Wrong
I am ready
The Reason?
Says Who?
So screwed up
She's Perfect
If the World was Ending
Stay
Again
Just Do It
Not Sure If..
Promise me
Yes, I am
Hello there
Don't be surprised
Trending
Thinking Out Loud
Paper Rings
I beg your pardon
My Cutie Pie
You hate me
Grammys
Strains Of Joy

What if I like it?

1.8K 38 0
By Haizlena

Warning: SMUT
(A LIL BIT AGGRESSIVE SEX)

Selena's POV:

"Or we can order a pizza, when we get home." Y/N said. We were on our way back to Y/N's house. The doctors discharged him this evening and told us to look after him, strictly for a few days.
Ryan was driving, raquelle was on passenger's seat beside him and I was with Y/N in the back.

"No junk food for you. Not atleast for 2 or 3 days. Let's go home and I'll cook something for everyone." I scolded.

"Yes mam." Y/N nodded which made raquelle snort.

"What?"

"I said nothing." Raquelle raised her arms.

"Hey Y/N..." I whispered.

"Yeah?"

"Can I stay with you for a few days? Umm-You know-till you get better?" I asked, looking down.

"Oh yes, Ofcourse bab-Selena, you can stay as long as you want." He smiled.
I too smiled but it didnt sticked long. One thing bothering me was, he only called me selena since we got back together. No sel, no baby or nothing.
We finally arrived at Y/N's house. Me and ryan helped him to get into his room.

"I am getting things ready in the kitchen." Rauqelle said while leaving only me and Y/N in the room. We both kept looking here and there.

"Y/N?"

"Hmm?"

"Are you still mad at me?"

"No, ofcourse not. Why would you think that?" He asked.

"Its just- You know..."

"What is it? Did I do something?"

"No No. You just- you used to call me with different names. I-I kinda miss that." I said while playing with my hair.

"Oh I am so sorry. I thought you wont be ready for that."

"Y/N let me tell you something.." he raised his brow, indicating me to continue.

"I just want to forget whatever happened with us. It was my mistake and I will forever be sorry for that." He tried to say something but I shook my head and continued.
"I love you Y/N, I love you so much. You are the best person and I dont want to lose you again. I was not with you but I promise I will be on your side forever, no matter what. Just dont hurt yourself again because of me. I dont want to-I cant lose you I'll die-" I cried. He leaned forward and wiped my tears with his fingers. He tucked my hair behind my ears and cupped my face in his hand, looking directly into my eyes. His hot breaths were falling onto my lips. He leaned even closer and finally our lips met with each others.
'I missed this feeling.' He slowly slid his tongue inside when I allowed. I let out a soft moan into his mouth. He grabbed my waist and pulled my body closer. I was now straddling on his lap. We pulled back when air became problem.

"Dont you dare speak about dying. I love you too sel, I love you more.You will never lose me again baby girl." He said which made me blush like crazy. I hid my face in my hands. He moved them and we kissed again more passionately.

"Woah! Woah! Woah! I didnt saw anything!" Raquelle closed the door.

"Call me when you are done and sel, be gentle." She yelled from outside. We both burst into laughter.

"FUCK YOU RAQUELLE!" I yelled back as I got off from Y/N's lap. I opened the door and raquelle was still standing there.

"Why do you always ruin our moment!" I whisper shouted at her.

"I am sorry." She said in same tone.

"Anyways what were you going to say?"

"Oh yes.." she walked back inside the room. I followed her.

"Y/N, wheres the key to that cabinet in your kitchen?" Raquelle asked.

"Its here in the drawer." Y/N pointed the drawer beside his bed. When raquelle went to take the keys, he whispered something to her. Raquelle nodded and left the room with the keys.

"Okay Y/N, I'll go help raquelle in cooking. Call me if you need anyhthing." I said. He nodded with a cute smile. I went to the kitchen.

"What did he whisper?" I asked.

"Who?"

"I saw Y/N saying something to you." I raised a brow.

"Oh that." She chuckled. "Its brother-sister thing." She said and got busy in her work.

"Fine!" I huffed.

"Hey I was just kidding. He said not to give these keys to you." Raquelle giggled.

"Why not?" I asked. She gestured towards the cabinet with her eyes and crossed her arms.

"Oh my poor Y/N." I said and we both laughed.

Y/N's POV:

I was staring at the window, lying on my bed. I wasnt falling asleep. I turned down to see selena, who was sleeping on my shoulder. I didnt want to wake her up. I kissed on her head softly and slowly got up from the bed. I took a last look at her before going out of the room. She was still asleep. I picked up the keys, which I got back from raquelle and headed to the kitchen. When I open the cabinet, I was shocked.
'I am sure I locked 'em here.' I said to myself.

"Do you want something?" Selena yawned.

"I-uh-I was here to drink water." I said.

"We had a bottle on the nightstand." She crossed her arms.

"I didnt knew sorry. Come lets go." I closed the cabinet. Selena started laughing.

"What happened?" I asked, confused.

"I know why you are here." She said. I raised a brow.

"Doctor said you must not drink."

"I-no-drink-no I was here for water." I faked a chuckle.

"Raquelle told me."

"I wanted to sleep and I didnt had any drink since 2 days." I said.

"I said No."

"Pleaseee. Pretty pretty please. Just one shot." I said with puppy dog eyes.

"No dont do that. Not that face..." she turned away.

"Please baby." She moved back as I kept walking closer to her until she hit the wall. I kept my hands up against the wall so she can't move.

"No Y/N. No drinking. Please." She gulped.

"Fine." I sighed.

"Fine? Well, that was easy." She scoffed.

"I think theres something else, I can have tonight." I smirked.

"What do you me-" I pressed my lips against her and kissed her passionately.
I pushed her slowly against the wall while her legs rolled around my waist.

"You are still strong." She moaned when I started kissing her neck.
"I am surprised you doubted."
"Hush! Just keep kissing." I trailed kisses down to her chest.
"What!" She groaned when she lost my touch.

"Not here." I said and picked her up in bridal style which made her blush. I took her to bedroom and laid her on her back as I got on top of her. I helped her getting undressed.
"Fuck, I missed this." She moaned when I started kissing her breasts. I trailed kisses down to her abs eventually.
"Holy shit!" She whimpered when I spread her legs and buried my face into her wet center.
"You like this, dont you?" I teased her.

"Dont fucking tease me Y/N!" She groaned.

"Or?" I smirked.
She got up and gently pushed me down to get on top of me.

"Or you get punished." She bit my neck and soothed it with her tongue, leaving a large hickey.

"What if I like getting punished?" I raised a brow which made her look at me in shock. She started kissing me aggressively on my lips, then on my neck and finally at my abs. I groaned in pain when she pressed the wound near my chest without knowing.
"I am sorry. I didnt saw that. Sorry." She got up, scared.

"No no its fine." I pulled her back on top of me. She continued her kisses.
"Ready?" She asked. I nodded yes.
She pulled my underwear and started riding me. I took her hand and pressed it against my wound. She looked at me in concern.
"I love it." I mouthed. She pressed the spot of my wound a little bit aggressively which made me wimper. I trailed my hands all over her body while she rode me until my hands reached her breasts. I cupped them in my both hands and used my thumbs to press her nipples. She arched back and let out a loud moan of pleasure. Her hand still pressing my wound which made me moan with her. We were both moaning messes.

"I am so clossee!" I groaned.
"Cum inside me!!" She wailed. I came inside her and she rode me until we both finished our orgasms. She laid on top of me while I was still inside her.
"I want to feel you inside of me for a while. Is that okay?" She kissed me on my lips.

"Ofcourse Baby." I said when we pulled back from kiss.

"What was that by the way?" She asked.

"What?"

"Being punished-I love it?" She giggled.

"I thought we could try something new." I shrugged. She laughed.

"Come on, you liked it?" I said.

"Did you?"

"I love everything you do to me."

"Mhmm?" She got up and lied down beside me.

"Yup. Anyways where are my drinks?"

"I sold them."

"Why? No!"

"Good night sugar." She giggled

"Good night." I huffed. She kissed me again and lied back down. We both drifted off into our sleeps.

Double update!
Enjoy!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

620 1 13
Oh, the life of a teenage girl. It seems like high school never gets easier especially when it comes to love. Happiness was like a diamond, rare unti...
6.5K 201 30
Y/n is in love with her best friend Justin Bieber. But his heart is stuck on someone else. When she uses Cute Hayes Grier as a distraction and to mak...
220 20 20
This is the story about two best friends going on a diffrent paths after high school. Who will succes and who will not ??? This is also a fanfiction...
41.4K 1.1K 16
*(lauren/you/camila)* gxg Y/n had never understood the world's obsession with romantic relationships, no matter how hard she tried. Lover after love...