๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐™„๐™๐™๐™€๐™, mason thames

De sadiesbaee

๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, a girl shifts to be with her comfort person, also celeb crush NO SMUT, he's 15 people. Mai multe

Famous birthdays.
one
A/N
two
A/N
four
five.
Six.
seven
eight
nine
A/N
A/N
ten
hey
eleven
twelve
thirteen
GOOD NEWS I HOPE
read. ๐Ÿ’•
serious a/n.
im backkkkk
๐Ÿง๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
read !

three

2.4K 55 157
De sadiesbaee

Third chapter. feeling special
________________________________

AMELIA LAID ON HER BED WITH HER BESTFRIEND ASHLEY, I was thinking on shifting again tonight since i haven't shifted in
days. I told Ashley about my experience and she was so happy for me and decided that she wanted to shift with me. ( i don't know if that counts as group shifting if it's 2 people )

I heard my mom call us both down for dinner.
i said i wasn't hungry so i can change a few things in my script.

I missed my dr, I miss the tbp cast, my friends, mason..

Ashley came back a few minutes later and we started to meditate. At some point i started to think about my dr.

I felt a familiar feeling and felt my surroundings change. That's when i woke up in my dr.

I smiled and rushed out of my bed and did a reality check. I felt way more comfortable this this time then the last. I missed the feeling of being famous. ( we all would )

I grabbed my phone and went on TikTok, checked my following and saw 18 million followers?!? guess that's what happens when you're millie's sister and an actress.

I then went on messages and went to the group chat.

BLACK PHONE TEXTS

Donna
you guys excited for the movies?

Finney
yes 🤭

Avery
what was the emoji

Vance
fr

Gwen
soo what time for the movies?

Robin
9 am?

Bruce
what movie are we seeing

Avery
MINIONS RISE OF GRU

Finney
that's seems lame though

Avery
...😟

Donna
i agree w mason it's childish

Bruce
leave...

Robin
literally.

Gwen
anyways.... what are we gonna do after?

Avery
we are watching ST season 4.
and if ANY of you say it's trash you will catch these hands.
mark. my. words

Finney
why can't we just skip the movies and
watch ST instead?

Vance
NO we will watch minions

Gwen
i second that

Robin
same

Avery
stop texting and get changed , we have 2 hours people.

-

Shit two hours i need to get ready and pick out a outfit.

I picked out my outfit and got in the shower.
about thirty minutes later i was finished getting ready went to wait for them again like yesterday.. well yesterday for them.

I heard the doorbell and opened the door, instead of mason being there it was Miguel.
I haven't really talked to him since i got here so i was gonna try and make conversation.

"hey miguel! sorry i didn't really talked to you yesterday" I said while walking to car beside miguel.

"it's no problem ma" ( i feel like he would be the type to call his friends ma i am in no way trying to sexualize him! ) I smile and we reach the car and miguel gets in the front seat while i get between Madeleine and Brady.

They both smile at me and Madeleine goes back to doing whatever she was doing before i came in the car so i turn to Brady and start making conversation.

"hey Brady" i say while getting comfortable in my seat this car feels so tiny with all of us in it.
he smiles back and reply's "hey, Amelia" in a raspy voice, it was kinda cute, he was kinda cute.

his blonde hair and blue eyes.. his smile was perfect.

I might have been admiring to long because he caught me staring causing me turn away quickly. I heard him chuckle and felt him move closer to me causing me to blush. ( same bitch 🤭)

I felt a pair of eyes on us and i looked up and made eye contact with Mason he quickly looked away but it seemed like he was glaring at us?

I ignore it and go on my phone the rest of the car ride i was scrolling through instagram before i see that Madeleine texted me

MADELEINE 💗💗

Madeleine 💗💗
you and Brady? 😏

Amelia
no it's not like that

Madeleine
mhm... ok

-

We arrive at the movie theater and get our snacks, I get nachos and a coke ( if you don't get this and just get popcorn imma have a problem.)

We enter the actual theater and take ours seats.
Im between Brady and Madeleine, Bruce and Miguel are at the right end and and Rebecca and Mason are on the left. ( 😒 )

In the middle of the movie i felt something warm next to my hand and i took a peak and saw Brady's. I look at him to see him already looking at me smiling.

I take his hand in mine and turn around.
( that sounded like they are getting married i am extremely sorry )

The end of the movie finally comes and we get up out of ours seats and leave the theater, hopefully fans don't see us.

We make it back to the car and started to drive to Masons house. we arrive and get out of the car going into Masons house.

His house was nice, Not to big not to small.
we a follow him into his room and we start getting comfortable. We were in the seating chart that we were in during the movies.

" is everyone comfortable? do we need snacks?"
Rebecca asks, no one wanted anything since we all had a shit load of snacks.

-

4 hours into the show everyone fell asleep but me since yk i have to shift back. I decide to post on Instagram and snapchat before i go.

AMELIABROWN_ POSTED !!

🔵⚫️

⚫️🔵

liked by Maliabaker_, Sadiesink and 382,392 others.

Ameliabrown_ minions rise of gru and stranger things 😜

*comments on this post have been limited*

AMELIABROWN ADDED TO HER STORY

________________________________
Amelia and Brady 🤭🤭
don't worry we will get with mason people but i like writing drama so..
Im also thinking of writing a Brady fanfic because he's so pretty 😊
Hope you enjoyed this long chapter with almost 1k words 😋
IF YOU HAVE ANY BRADY FANFICS PLEASE TELL ME

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

615K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
953K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
316K 9.5K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...