two

Second chapter 😜 feeling special
________________________________

AMELIA SAT IN THE CAR WITH THE CAST, I was quiet the whole ride i didn't know what to say, i was still shocked and processing that i shifted.

Everyone was in their own conversation and i was starting to get comfortable. I started admiring everyone, especially mason.

He looked to cute in his black shirt and pajama pants, wait pajama pants?!?

"Um mason why are you wearing pjs? i ask actually curious since it's 2 pm in the afternoon. everyone heads snap towards mason and i. We all made eye contact and started laughing.

"hey,hey,hey i didnt feel like getting ready today" Mason said with a fake sad voice and pouty face. I admit it looked cute and i started staring at him without realizing it. He looked at me and saw my staring and started to smile.

I looked away embarrassed, lord he's gonna think i like him. wait do i like him? i always thought he was cute since the movie came out.
He was honestly the reason i wanted to shift.

I caught Madeleines eye and she smirked and winked at me whispering " i know  you like him" i blushed and turned around. I already knew Madeleine and Becca were the ones i was gonna be the most close with.

( yes we gonna do a timeskip because im to lazy 😘)
-

It was time to go back and i was honestly sad because i knew that once i got home well.. into my dr home i would have to shift back since i had school in the morning.

I hopped out the car after saying goodbye to everyone and walked up to my front porch.
i was about to open the door before i heard a voice from behind me. I turned to see mason walking towards me.

"Amelia!"
( i cringed while writing this im sorry )

I waited for him and he reached me.
"we are gonna go to the movies tmr, wanna come?"

I was nervous for a second before remembering that i scripted one i return to my Cr everything in my dr will pause.

"yeah sure! who's coming" i said pretty sure it was gonna be everyone. "pretty much everyone"  he says while smiling.

I felt a sudden boost of confidence so i leaned up to him and kissed his cheek and whispered "see you tomorrow" without another word i opened the door and went inside.

I stayed at my door for a momment beofre walking up the stair and going into my bedroom.

I decide to post on instagram to test out how many likes i would get.

AMELIABROWN_ POSTED

🔵⚫️⚫️

⚫️🔵⚫️

⚫️🔵⚫️

 ⚫️⚫️🔵

⚫️⚫️🔵

liked by Masonthames, Sophiegrace and 839,382 others

Ameliabrown_  Had so much fun today!

Madeleinemcgraw_- Can't wait for the movies!
Ameliabrown_- yess!

Masonthames- she kissed me on my cheek guys 🤭🤭
Ameliabrown- lies

Shayrudolph- miss girl you better tell me everything!!
Ameliabrown_- yess ma'am.

User3- soo are we just gonna ignore masons comment

User737- so pretty!
*Ameliabrown_ liked this comment*

KyndraSanchez- you and mason... 🥹🥹
Ameliabrown- stop this madness.

User839- i ship mason and amelia tbh
user2- ew no mason is mines

-

I couldn't believe it i got 800k on my recent post in under 30 minutes.

I didn't wanna leave, but i had to or else my family would think i'm dead.

I got in the shower and changed into some nice warm clothes. I then remembered what shay commented and go in the messages and clicked on her contact.

SHAY THE RED NOSE REINDEER 🔻

spill.
LYN
wdym?

SHAY THE RED NOSE REINDEER
YOU AND MASON IS WHAT I MEAN

LYN
oh me and mason are just friends

SHAY THE RED NOSE REINDEER
then why did you kiss his cheek?

LYN
because...
🤭🤭

SHAY THE RED NOSE REINDEER
YOU LIKE HIM

LYN
DO NOT

SHAY THE RED NOSE REINDEER
DO TO

-

I leave her on read and decided that it's time to shift back, since once i shift back it'll be time to wake up for school.

I snuggle in the sheets and said my safe word.

[ safe word ]

and i fell asleep, i woke up in my bedroom and saw my mom coming in.

"oh your already awake! seems like those subliminals really put you to sleep"'she says before leaving.

I couldn't wait to tell Ashley.

________________________________
Chapter two ✅
I love writing this book
people give me ideas pleaseeee
anyways i feel so special because i got my two close friends together after them always liking each other but then i remember that i'm single and i'm writing fanfics 🧍‍♀️
anyways i just wanna say this, ANTI SHIFTERS DNI!! if you don't believe and respect the shifting community then you can stay! other wise leave 🥰
Im waiting for this to happen to me so i can see Sadie sink because as my user says SHE IS MY BAE.