three

Third chapter. feeling special
________________________________

AMELIA LAID ON HER BED WITH HER BESTFRIEND ASHLEY, I was thinking on shifting again tonight since i haven't shifted in
days. I told Ashley about my experience and she was so happy for me and decided that she wanted to shift with me. ( i don't know if that counts as group shifting if it's 2 people )

I heard my mom call us both down for dinner.
i said i wasn't hungry so i can change a few things in my script.

I missed my dr, I miss the tbp cast, my friends, mason..

Ashley came back a few minutes later and we started to meditate. At some point i started to think about my dr.

I felt a familiar feeling and felt my surroundings change. That's when i woke up in my dr.

I smiled and rushed out of my bed and did a reality check. I felt way more comfortable this this time then the last. I missed the feeling of being famous. ( we all would )

I grabbed my phone and went on TikTok, checked my following and saw 18 million followers?!? guess that's what happens when you're millie's sister and an actress.

I then went on messages and went to the group chat.

BLACK PHONE TEXTS

Donna
you guys excited for the movies?

Finney
yes 🤭

Avery
what was the emoji

Vance
fr

Gwen
soo what time for the movies?

Robin
9 am?

Bruce
what movie are we seeing

Avery
MINIONS RISE OF GRU

Finney
that's seems lame though

Avery
...😟

Donna
i agree w mason it's childish

Bruce
leave...

Robin
literally.

Gwen
anyways.... what are we gonna do after?

Avery
we are watching ST season 4.
and if ANY of you say it's trash you will catch these hands.
mark. my. words

Finney
why can't we just skip the movies and
watch ST instead?

Vance
NO we will watch minions

Gwen
i second that

Robin
same

Avery
stop texting and get changed , we have 2 hours people.

-

Shit two hours i need to get ready and pick out a outfit.

I picked out my outfit and got in the shower.
about thirty minutes later i was finished getting ready went to wait for them again like yesterday.. well yesterday for them.

I heard the doorbell and opened the door, instead of mason being there it was Miguel.
I haven't really talked to him since i got here so i was gonna try and make conversation.

"hey miguel! sorry i didn't really talked to you yesterday" I said while walking to car beside miguel.

"it's no problem ma" ( i feel like he would be the type to call his friends ma i am in no way trying to sexualize him! ) I smile and we reach the car and miguel gets in the front seat while i get between Madeleine and Brady.