Famous birthdays.

Hi so i haven't seen any books where the reader shifts and that bothers me sm so i decided to make a mason fanfic but where the reader shifts.

A lot of my friends have been telling me to make a shifting book so here it is!

this book will have a face claim but you don't have to go by it! it's just so for insta i have pics and yk all the other stuff. so you can totally imagine her however you want lol.

Let's get started with famous birthdays!
the famous birthdays is for when she shifts and what her life will be like in her Fame dr ( where she is shifting to)
________________________________

AMELIA LYN BROWN

TV ACTRESS 15 years old

TV ACTRESS
15 years old

   Birthday | Birthplace | Birth sign
May 28, 2007 | England | Gemini

ABOUT

Television actress who is best known for her role as Hyacinth Bridgerton in the Netflix series Bridgerton. She has also appeared in The Black Phone as Avery adams.

BEFORE FAME

She made her professional acting debut in 2020. she moved to the us with her family.

TRIVIA

She posts behind the scenes photos of her life on her Ameliabrown_ Instagram account. She maintains a strong following on the platform, with over 2 million fans. She is represented by ARG Talent Agency, out of London.

FAMILY LIFE

She was born in England, She has 3 sisters and 1 big brother. She is the little sister of Millie bobby brown.

ASSOCIATED WITH

She appeared along side Madeleine Mcgraw in The black phone.