Stay || Manjiro Sano

By YooraHyouka

[I'd do the same thing I told you that I never would.] [I told you I'd change, even when I knew I never coul... More

Chapter 1 || Inseparable
Chapter 2 || Dorayaki
Chapter 3 || Hanagaki Takemichi
Chapter 4 || From The Future
Chapter 5 || "That's A Promise"
Chapter 6 || Laundry With Emma
Chapter 7 || Disagreements
Chapter 9 || The Ambush
Chapter 10 || "I'm Always Here"
Chapter 11 || A sudden crybaby
Chapter 12 || Nightmare
Chapter 13 || Cute
Chapter 14 || Strange
Chapter 15 || Tachibana's Message
Chapter 16 || Mike's Hopes
Chapter 17 || Reminiscence
Chapter 18 || To Fight For Something You Love
Chapter 19 || Regrets
Chapter 20 || Avoid, Avert, Away
Chapter 21 || Birthday Party
Chapter 22 | Kissing Best friends are normal?
Chapter 23 | Take every chance

Chapter 8 || Keep it A Secret

800 30 3
By YooraHyouka

It had been four days, that day Pah ended up in the slammer for at least a year. What caused it to happen was because Moebius suddenly arrived at the warehouse and held the fight there.

Osanai was easily defeated by Mikey but Pah didn't want to end the fight with Osanai just beaten up, and so he stabbed him from his back

Pah knew the consequences about his actions and decided to turn himself in after the stab. Mikey wanted Pah to run away with them and Draken respected Pah's choice as he knew Pah knew what he was doing, it all ended up with Draken dragging Mikey along as he ran away, leaving Pah behind.

Four days have passed, from that very day, Mikey and Draken had an argument. Mikey wanted to help Pah get out of juvie but Draken was against it, as it would only cause even more trouble.

And now here they are, right outside of Takemichi's apartment, Mikey was about to pay a visit after Takemichi was discharged from the Hospital but it seemed like Draken beat him up to it.

"Out of my way you fucking useless meat wall, I ain't letting you pass." Mikey insulted the taller blonde.

"Hah? No, you move, midget." Draken insulted back, a vein popping out by his forehead.

"No... Hold on. Just hold on a second, you two!" Takemichi intervened between the two.

"Ha?!" The supposed to be 'best friends' turned to Takemichi, anger and irritation still laced in their expressions.

"I don't know what happened, but you can't fight! Can't you two just calm down a little?!" Takemichi asked, clearly not wanting two strong guys to literally fight infront of guys fucking house.

"Oi." Draken grabbed poor Takemichi's collar, "Just who the fuck do you think I am?!" He gritted his teeth as he stared right into Takemichi's soul. Just then, right at that moment, Takemichi knew it was impossible to stop these two from fighting, he admits that he's actually scared.

Out of sudden, Mikey turned to the side, walking away. Though he came back with a bicycle in one hand.

"M-Mikey-kun?! That's my beloved wayate model bike!" Takemichi yelled, clearly not wanting anything bad to happen to it.

Unfortunately for the Hanagaki blonde, things didn't went his way when Mikey literally threw the bike right towards Draken. Draken managed to escape the attack, the bike crashed to the wall, leaving it in pieces now.

"Are you insane?!" Draken grabbed a bat.

"Draken-kun?! That's the golden bat I hit my first home run in first grade!" Takemichi yelled, wanting to stop the tallest blonde but failed when Draken broke it into two.

"If you wanna go, then do it to the bitter end." Draken glared right down at Mikey. Meanwhile Takemichi was now feeling like his private part just got kicked.

The two started to throw each other every object they could grab, they didn't even listen to Takemichi on how one of them was a first festival he went with his dad or a skateboard he nought with his own allowance. They just kept on fighting like a children's quarrel.

"You wanna settle this right here?" Mikey clenched on his fists.

"Bring it on."

"Wait." Takemichi intervened. "You bastards, you better cut it the fuck out."

"Hah?" The two now had furrowed brows.

"Don't fucking wreck my precious memories." Takemichi gritted his teeth.

"Oh..." Draken and Mikey came into 'realization'.

"When did that happen?" Draken questioned under his breath.

"Don't fuck with me!" Takemichi shouted in anger as he attempted to send a first towards Mikey but failed when Mikey dodged it with ease, in the end, Takemichi was found accidentally throwing himself towards a pile of trash bags full of trash.

"Are you okay, Takemitchy?" Mikey asked in concern.

"Shut up!" Takemichi yelled as he emerged back to the surface. "Do you think my memories don't matter or something?!"

"Now now, let's just calm down." Draken softly smiled as he spoke.

"Calm down?!" Takemichi grabbed Draken's clothes. "Don't jerk around! It's you two that's going berserk ain't it?!"

"Takemichi!" Thankfully (for Takemichi), Akkun came rushing in and quickly Takemichi by encircling his arms around Takemichi's armpits and pulling him back. "Stop it, Takemichi! You trying to get yourself killed?!"

"Shut the fuck up! Lemme go!" Takemichi continued his rage. "Do you think the stuff around you doesn't matter?!"

"I said I was sorry! It's not like me meant to mess with your stuff." Draken nervously smiled, completely guilty along with Mikey for the damage they caused.

"Nothing matters, so you might as well fight, huh?" Takemichi's shouts slowly dies down.

"Takemichi..." Akkun slowly let go of tue male and it ended with Takemichi dropping on his knees.

"Don't you know how much of a nuisance you two are to everyone else when you fight?! Everyone that idolizes you two and follows you is fighting too aren't they?! It's not just your problem! You're tearing Toman apart! That's fucking devastating!" Takemichi cried, imagining the possibilities it might result in the future if Draken and Mikey continues to fight each other.

"I don't want that to happen, I don't want to watch something like that happen! You're being too selfish. Act a little more cool..." Takemichi trailed off.

"Oh! Mikey! Ken-chin!" Akkun and his squad didn't fail to notice how Draken and Mikey tensed up as they heard the female voice.

Y/n rushed her way to the scene, holding onto the bag of snacks she bought for them to eat together.

Truth to be told, the female's still not yet updated by the news as she focused on school since the exams were coming up.

After she heard about Takemichi being discharged from the hospital a few days ago, she wanted to pay him a visit.

"I brought-what the heck happened her?" She looks around at the mess, everything was broken and torn down today pieces.

"A-Ah! Y/n!" Draken and Mikey immediately blocked her from seeing the mess. Seemingly nervous and worried about something, and of course this noticed the rest of the guys.

"Did a fight broke out?" Y/n's brows furrowed. "What the heck happened?"

"No! Nothing broke out! I-It's just that..." Draken trailed off as he continued to keep on blocking Y/n's eyes, preventing her to see the mess once again.

"Everyone was panicked about the shit on Takemitchy's head!" Mikey yelled out.

Everyone immediately looked over to Takemichi only to see poop on his head.

"What the fuck?!" Takemichi panicked and immediately removed the shit out of his hair. Everyone immediately laughed.

"Let's run away! Y/n! Ken-chin! The stinky shit is going to get us!" Mikey yelled, grabbing Y/n's wrist as he started to run away.

"You stink!" Draken laughed as he also followed. Takemichi was about to go after them but stops at a point as he realized...

Those two made up...?

Takemichi questioned, purely dumbfounded.

"But I damn reek." Takemichi muttered as he is able to smell the shit even though it's not there anymore. "How do I get this off...?" He turned to his supposed to be best friends only to see them slipping away.

"Don't run away!" Takemichi yelled though it only received him some insults on how he stinks. "You guys are the worst!"

...

"Man that was funny." Draken chuckled.

"I almost pissed myslef from laughing." Mikey followed.

"I'm sorry, Mikey." Draken told.

"Yeah, I'm sorry too." Mikey softly smiled

"But what were you two fighting about?" Takemichi asked. Silence softly passed time before the two answered.

"Don't remember." At the same time, Draken and Mikey chuckled.

"But Ken-chin was right, about Pah turning himself in." Mikey wanted Pah to be innocent even though he knew it was wrong. Mikey wanted to save Pah as a friend and Draken wanted to value the preparedness Pah had when he turned himself in.

Neither of them were able to help, and and so they began to fight.

"When Pah gets released, let's have a big celebration." Mikey smiled.

"But Mikey-kun, Draken-kun, I have a question." Takemichi spoke.

"Sure." Draken raised his brows.

"Earlier, Y/n-san didn't know about you two fighting, didn't she?" He asks.

"Ah, that." Mikey breathed, keeping a smile on his face as he stared at the female who was playing ball with Takuya, Makoto, Yamagishi and Akkun.

"Y/n hates it when we're fighting." Draken told, laughing a bit a he saw Y/n accidentally hit Takuya's face with the ball by just kicking it, she immediately panicked and went to his aid while apologising over and over and over again.

"Did you know? There was this one time when Ken-chin and I fought for two days, we really hated each other that day but we somehow made up when she cried infront of us, she rarely cries infront of someone." Mikey explained. "She doesn't want anything to happen to us, she cherishes us dearly, that's what she told us that day."

Y/n-chan...

"Takemitchy, keep it a secret okay? I don't want her to worry too much." Mikey told.

"Sure..."

"Takemichi-kun." A familiar voice was suddenly heard.

"Hina?!"

"I'm here too you know." Emma told in a lazy and chill way.

"What's going on?" Takemichi asked.

"Hurry up and ask him." Emma nudged Hinata as she spoke.

"Are you free on august?" Hinata was a bit reluctant but atleast she managed to spit our the question that she needed to ask.

"She wants to go with you to the festival!" Emma grinned.

"Sure, I'll go." The blonde smiled widely, clearly happy about it.

"See? I told you he'd say yes, he's your boyfriend..." Emma was about to turn away when she saw a bit too familiar people together.

"Huh?! You guys made up already?!" Draken and Mikey immediately jumped at the sudden loud voice. They turned to where the voice came from and saw Emma running up to them.

"Made up?" They jumped even more when they realized Y/n heard what Emma said. "Emma, what do you mean?"

"Oh you didn't know?" Emma's brows raised. "Mikey and Draken were-"

"E-Emma!" Both Mikey and Draken immediately stopped her from speaking any further.

"Ken-chin, you've got something to ask to Emma right? Ask her now!" Mikey chuckled almost awkwardly as he pushed the taller male toward his girlfriend.

"Right! Right!" Draken agreed to the lie and quickly grabbed Emma's wrist, pulling her away.

"The heck is going on with you two?!" Y/n crossed her arms, smelling something fishy about these two.

"Wanna go for ice cream, Y/n?" Was all Mikey said before putting up a cute eye-closed smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.6K 1.7K 61
"𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙨, 𝙄 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪" - In every universe, in every timeline, if the...
5.1K 151 14
One of Bonten's bank accounts gets hacked by a notorious hacker called 'Venom'. Much to the hacker's dismay, she gets caught and is forced to make a...
491K 20.2K 31
||ORIGINAL SUGARBABY Bonten x Reader|| All the photos included in here as well as the book cover are not my artworks. If you're the artist and you do...
215K 5K 13
❛ are you deaf or just annoyingly stupid? ❜ Y/n, had always been Takemichi's savior ever since they were kids, but hearing the news of her unfortunat...