What's wrong with Mr. Kim? [K...

By HwangPurpleFics

Genre: Romantic Comedy This story revolves around a perfect boss and his not so perfect secretary. Both of th... More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27 (FINAL)

#14

12.7K 517 29
By HwangPurpleFics

"Bye Y/n. Bye Taehyung." Mr. Kim waved as the two of you sat inside the car along with Yuna and Soo Hyun. Jungkook was driving today.

"Bye, dad." You greeted from inside the car and with that, Jungkook started the engine.

"Unnie, will you bring something for me from London?" Yuna asked with hopeful eyes.

"Of course Yuna! I'll bring you a lot of gifts." You winked at her and she smiled.

"Noona, what about me?" Soo Hyun asked.

"Soo Hyun, I'll bring a lot of gifts for you too." You replied and he smiled satisfyingly.

"Yah, don't forget about your bestie too." Jungkook remarked.

"I remember you, Kook. Don't worry. I'll bring you something as well." You told.

All of you were busy talking and soon, you reached the airport.

You and Taehyung got out of the car and Jungkook took out your luggage from the trunk of your car.

"Have a safe journey Ugly duck." Jungkook wished and chortled while side-hugging you.

"Hyung, stop glaring at me. She's my best friend before your wife." Jungkook scolded Taehyung.

"I never said anything." He replied coldly and turned away.

"Happy journey to you too." He wished Taehyung.

"Have a safe journey." Yuna and Soo Hyun wished.

"Thank you. Stay safe and don't trouble Jungkook, okay? I'll be back soon." You told stroking both of their hair and they nodded.

"Come on Y/n. We've to board now." Taehyung said and dragged your luggage with his.

"Bye." You waved at three of them and left.

After 3 hours, you finally got on the plane. Taking your seat, you sighed in relief.

"Aigo. I'm tired already." You said stretching your hands in the air.

"Rest well. Flight is gonna be long." Taehyung said sitting beside you and holding your hand.

TIME SKIP

You landed after a 12-hour-long flight. Your body became stiff.

"Get in Y/n." Taehyung said placing the luggage in the trunk of a taxi.

"Please drive to Strand Palace." Taehyung told the driver and he nodded.

You sighed and put your head on his shoulder. Clinging onto his arm, you dozed off.

"Get up Y/n. We've reached the hotel." Taehyung said patting your cheeks.

"I'm tired." You mumbled in a sleepy voice.

"I know. Let's sleep in the room instead of a taxi." He said and you got up whining.

It was already 10 at night and you were too tired to even eat. So, both of you just checked in the hotel and headed to your suite.

"Wow!" Your mouth flew open at the view of your room.

"You like it?" He asked sliding your luggage into a corner of your room.

"It's so beautiful." You smiled while stroking his hands.

"Let's sleep now. I'm tired." You told.

"You don't want to eat something?" He asked.

"No. All I want is some sound sleep. I'll go and change." You smiled.

"Are you perhaps trying to seduce me?" He asked eyeing you from head to toe.

"Excuse me?" You glared at him.

"What's up with this dress?" He asked scooting closer to you.

"Eun Sang Unnie packed all the clothes for me this time." You told and he nodded.

"Is it not good? Should I change? But it's so comfortable." You said confused.

"N-no. It's alright." He said and lay down.

"Taehyung!" You called and he hummed.

"We've to send a picture to Unnie and Yuna." You reminded him.

"Lie beside me." He said and you did so.

Grabbing his phone with one hand, his other hand went to your waist. He brought you closer to his chest and clicked a picture.

"Why are you so nervous?" He asked while chuckling.

"Nervous? Who? Me? No!" You laughed.

"I can feel your heartbeats." He told and you didn't say anything.

You remembered what Eun Sang told you.

FLASHBACK!

"Unnie, why are you packing such vulgar clothes?" You asked annoyed.

"It's not vulgar. It's honeymoon type." She replied.

"But I don't like to wear such clothes." You whined.

"But you've to!" She ordered.

"Ah! Why?" You asked.

"For your husband, duffer!" She retorted throwing a pillow at your face.

"He never asked me to wear these." You fought.

"Stupid! Husbands never ask. You just have to understand it on your own." She taught.

"That's so gross. He'd think I'm seducing him!" You told madly.

"That's what you do on honeymoon dumbass." She told with a pout and you shook your head in disbelief.

"Why'd I seduce him?" You asked back.

"Because all the wives seduce their husbands." She told sighing.

BACK TO THE PRESENT!

"Where are you lost, honey?" He asked hovering above you.

"Nowhere." You replied.

"Why are you avoiding eye contact then?" He asked kissing your collarbones.

"I- I'm not. Why would I?" You said sarcastically.

"Really?" He exclaimed and you nodded.

He leaned in and bit your neck. You moaned due to his sudden move. He continued to keep your skin in between his teeth and teased you.

"Ah- Taehyung!" You yelped.

He released the skin and began to suck it. Placing a few pecks on that spot, he pulled back with a smug look.

"What were you doing?" You asked rubbing your neck.

"Giving you a hickey." He replied proudly.

"Yah, we have a meeting tomorrow! How could you?" You hit his arm.

"I was just maintaining the balance you know?" He told.

"What do you mean?" You asked.

"Remember, when you got drunk at the club? You gave me a very nice hickey!" He reminded you making you embarrassed.

"I- I was drunk." You defended.

"Also, you complimented my ass. You asked about my workout routine because you want an ass like me." He revealed making you turn red in embarrassment.

"People usually say stupid things when they're drunk." You laughed nervously.

"But I plan to make you work out a lot so you get an ass like me." He whispered huskily in your ear making you shiver in your place.

"Yah, cut it." You told trying to push him away.

"Y/n?" He called and you hummed.

"Now that I think about it, you never kissed me." He said making you mentally curse him.

"Let's just sleep. I'm tired." You told trying to change the topic.

"Don't act smart." He said pulling you closer again.

"Fine!" You accepted your defeat. He's so stubborn!

"I want a kiss. Here! Here and here!" He told pointing at his cheeks, forehead, and lips.

"I'll do it tomorrow." You again tried to run away from the situation.

"No. Right now. Right here." He gripped your hands making you sigh.

Pulling him closer, you pecked his forehead and cheeks making him smile in satisfaction.

Leaning in, you captured his lips in between yours. You sensually kissed him which involuntarily turned him on.

The kiss which was now gentle turned into a hot makeout session.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.9K 1.8K 35
A story of an Indian girl and her Cold Husband ❣️❣️ "You are gonna catch cold from the ice inside your soul" "If you'll not stop then I'll make you p...
205K 8.8K 21
This story is about " How the life of Kim Taehyung and Kim Yn gets changed after giving birth to Tae Mo..." Yn- Wasn't it enough !? Taehyung- I thou...
187K 5K 14
"Mom I swear I'll never work on this marriage." He yelled at his mother's face. "Taehyunga, calm down." His mom replied. "Why don't you understand th...
130K 5.5K 53
A girl , also known as the cold beauty . The one who can capture our heart just by a glance . One of the successful business women in the whole count...