Goddess of Death. Sirius Blac...

By -InLoveWithPadfoot

BOOK: 1 Josette Hart's life was a mess. An evil mother who wants revenge on her family, created Josette to he... More

Character Aesthetic
Cast
Prolouge
1: Slytherin!!
2: Friends??
3: You have to choose a side.
4: What Nightmares??
5: We should go.
6: What Prophecy??
7: Just caught in the moment...
8: Slipping past Hogwarts!!
9: Maybe I should.
10: There's the smile.
11: She. Is. A. Devil
12: And what do you want?
Families
13: This terrible family!!
14: What about us?
15: 75% Dead.
16: Always and Forever.
17: Who. Are. You. Mortis Heladottir?
18: It's a date night, huh?
19: I am a dark wizard!!
20: It's your fault!
21: Huh? A monster?
22: Choose from one of us.
23: The Blacks.
24: Allfather.
25: I love you.
26: Don't be so hard on yourself.
27: This is a Miracle!!
28: Little Hangleton.
29: I had to.
30: This is amazing!!
31: It's havoc out there.
32: Thanks Mom.
33: Careful, he's mine.
34: You wish!!
35: You disgust me!!
36: The show's over!!
37: We got drunk.
38: I was just afraid.
39: That's still a secret.
40: You write a pretty good speech.
41: In Tonsberg??
42: I'll. Always. Be. On. Top
43: You wish to sign your own death?"
44: I want to be on top, Mortis.
45: Don't say that!! She's not dead!!
46: Oh she did!!
47: Let's just hope it's something good.
48: Flapdoddle coffin.
49: Red door?
50: My miserable life!!
51: A new beginning.
52: It's not the end.
53: I'll say we survived.
54: You are sick!!
55: And all you did is hurt me in return!!
56: Sev?
57: I do.
58: Congratulations, Auror Hart.
59: Little witch.
60: What is happening to me?
61: Cast you out!!
63: I don't want you to go. Please.
64: You die. The lord dies.
65: Let go.
66: Get...it...out!!
67: And Voldemort.
68: Where will I find little Mr. Potter?
69: Anything.
70: After all, you are a Black.
71: Sirius! How could you??
72: It hurts.
73: Are you happy??
The End

62: Still sounds like a threat.

191 15 1
By -InLoveWithPadfoot

14 February: New Mexico.

Thor falls from the sky on earth in a desert of New Mexico, he's hit by a jeep as soon as he lands on the ground. Jane Foster who was driving it, quickly ran to his help along with her companions, Darcy Lewis and Professor Selvig. They're out in the desert looking for evidence of wormholes which Thor provided when the Bifrost opened on earth.

"Do me a favour and don't be dead." Jane muttered and crouched down to check on him. Thor opened his eyes and looked at them, instantly backing away. He stood up, shaking a little and vision blured. First thing came into his mind is, of course, his precious hammer. "Hammer??" He asked.

"Yeah, we can tell you're hammered. It's pretty obvious." Darcy commented.

"Oh, my God. Erik, look at this!" Jane pointed her flash light at the ground, fascinated by the runes created by the Bifrost.

"Father??" Thor looked up and yelled "Heimdall? I know you can hear me. Open the Bifrost." He turned back to the humans "You. What realm is this? Alfheim? Nornhiem?" He asked.

"New Mexico." Darcy replied pointing a taser gun at him.

"You dare threaten me, Thor, with so puny a weapon?" He yelled.

Darcy panicked and pulled the trigger. Thor got hit by it and fell to the ground, shaking. "What? He was freaking me out!" Darcy said.

Without delaying anymore they put him in the jeep and drove towards the nearest hospital. They admitted him in and left.

When Thor woke, he saw a doctor checking on him. "Just taking a little blood." He smiled at him

"How dare you attack the son of Odin." Thor yelled and snatched his arm away. He was going to get up but some more doctors came and pinned him to the bed.

He fought with them and pushed them aside, getting out of bed. He made a run towards the door until more doctors attacked him, security guards entered and pinned him to the door. "You're no match for the mighty.." before he could finish his sentence someone injected him with a sedative, making him fall asleep.

~☆~

Josette opened her eyes to see a worried Sirius hovering over her. "Thank Merlin your awake!! I was so worried."

"What happened??" She sat up and looked around herself, they were in a middle of a desert, alone, at night.

"You pissed your grandfather and he threw us into space and now we are here." Sirius sighed and sat down beside her.

"And I thought he changed. But here we are!!" She yelled angrily. Just now she started to like him and he returns back to his old self, throwing her out of Asgard. "Of all the places on earth he chose to dump us in a middle of a desert." She shouted looking up in the sky "Wait a minute, are we even on earth??"

"What!!?" Sirius yelled.

'Yes you are on Midgard.' Heimdall's voice rang in their ears.

"Where are we exactly??" Sirius asked.

'New Mexico.'

"Bloody hell!!" She exclaimed "How are we supposed to go home??"

'First you need to visit the County Hospital, Thor is there.'

"Why is Thor in a Hospital??"

'Long story, just go and get him out. He doesn't know anything about Midgard and it's people. He doesn't have his powers, it could be dangerous for him.'

"Fine." Heimdall gave them the address and the two started to make their way out of the desert.

~☆~

The next morning, Jane goes back to studying the phenomenon that brought Thor on earth and spots his teeny little form in a computer image of her data.

"No, it can't be." Selvig muttered.

"I think I left something at the hospital." Jane said and they left to go back to the Hospital to get Thor. But by the time they reach there he had already ran out.

When he woke up, his hands and legs were tied to a bed but lucky for him he knows how to slip out of cuffs.

Disappointed they return back to their jeep. "I just lost my most important piece of evidence. Typical!" Jane cursed.

"So, now what?" Darcy asked.

"We find him."

"So, we're gonna look all over New Mexico, huh?" Selvig mumbled.

"Exactly." She started the jeep and took a reverse, again hitting Thor in the process. "What!!" She exclaimed and got out to help him. "I'm so sorry. I swear I'm not doing this on purpose."

~☆~

By the time Josette and Sirius reached the County Hospital, the sun had risen. They walked all the way from the desert into the city, obviously it was going to take so much time.

"Don't you think we should have changed??" Sirius whispered in her ear as they stood outside the Hospital where Thor is supposed to be.

Josette looked down their outfits, they were wearing the Asgardian robes. "Couldn't have reminded it earlier. Let's just go inside."

They walked in and towards the receptionist "Um.. Hello."

The Lady looked up and the first thing she noticed was there cloths. She looked at them suspiciously.

"We work in a drama and there was an emergency so.." Josette lied.

"Hmmm. What can I do for you?"

"We are looking for a patient. Um...Thor... Odinson." She didn't know if he gave them the real name or not but still took the chance.

The Lady then looked through her register and then back at them. "That psycho blonde, he ran away."

"What!!"

"Yes, made a fuss when he woke up and attacked our doctors. They had to give him sedatives to calm him down." The lady said "And now when they went to check on him, his bed was empty."

"Ohh." Josette sighed, disappointed, they left the hospital.

"Now what??" Sirius asked.

"We don't know where he is but we do know where he'll go." Josette said thoughtfully. "To get his precious Mjölnir."

"What's that?"

"His hammer. No matter what he'll definitely find out where it landed." She looked up to the sky "Heimdall, you know where his hammer is??"

He didn't answered "Heimdall??" Still nothing.

"Good. We are on our own." Josette groaned. "How are we supposed to find him in this city, we don't know anything about."

"We landed in a desert maybe the hammer landed there too?" Sirius suggested.

"It's possible. Let's go."

"Wait. First this." He gestured towards his clothes.

"Yeah right." And they went in search of a dress shop.

~☆~

Both changed into modern clothes and stopped at a restaurant for lunch. After that they rented a car, more like obliviated the owner to give it to them but she has promised that she will return it.

When they reached the destination, the view shocked them. SHIELD had made a temporary base around the hammer, researching on it.

"What the bloody hell is this!!" Sirius exclaimed.

"I'm sure it's in there, I can feel it's energy." Josette mumbled.

"How are we going to get in??" He asked.

"With magic of course."

Even with magic they couldn't risk the muggles seeing them so they waited till it was nightfall. When it was dark enough they got out from there hiding spot. There were guards outside the gate.

"James's invisibility cloak could've came in handy." Sirius said.

"Yep, but we didn't planned on breaking into a muggle government facility. What are they even supposed to do here??"

"Something fell from a sky with bright rainbow light in middle of a desert, I'm pretty sure it's something to be investigated about."

"Fair point."

They walked ahead towards the gate hiding in the shadows, "Confundus." She waved her hand and they guards fell into a kind of trance "Take us to the hammer."

They nodded and walked inside, Josette and Sirius followed them. But unknown to them all this act was caught on CCTV.

"Who are they??" An agent asked "Why are they getting entry inside??"

"Something's wrong, keep eyes on the target." Phil Coulson ordered.

Whenever anyone stopped the guards and Josette and Sirius from going ahead, she would 'confundus' them and tell them to stay in their spot.

When they reached the center of it, they saw the hammer stuck in the sand. Josette extended her hand to pick it up but it didn't even bulged. "What the hell!!"

"Come on pick it, we need to go." Sirius said.

"I'm trying, it's heavy." She again tried using both of her hands but failed.

"Let me try." He slapped her hand away "You're weak."

Josette rolled her eyes "Yeah, a God is weaker than human, sounds about right!!"

His self-esteem broke into million pieces as he too failed to move the hammer. "Wow!! You did it." She said sarcastically, clapping her hands.

"Use your powers and do it then." He stepped aside.

As she was going to do it, more agents came in with guns pointing at them. They were too many of them to confundus at the same time, so they quickly put their hands up in the air. Coulson came to the front "Who are you??"

"Umm...I'm Sirius Black and she is Josette Hart." He replied.

"What are you doing here?? And how did you even get past the guards without any fight or reasoning??"

Now they didn't have the answer to this so they kept shut. "Take them in." He order.

"What!! No!!" She shouted but the agents already huffed them and locked them into one of the rooms.

~☆~

"You did something to the guards, they were confused and didn't even remembered giving entry to you. Tell me what you did and who do you work for??" Coulson asked.

"How about I'll answer your questions and you let us leave." Josette said.

"I'm afraid that's not possible."

"You know, I can get out of these cuffs, right?? And walk away without even a stratch but I'm trying not to be violent."

"Sounds like a threat to me."

"Believe me, that's her usual way of talking." Sirius mumbled receiving a death glare from the girl.

"Okay, I used hypnosis. And I don't work for anyone. Last night I saw something fall into the desert and then you all being secretive about it, intrigued me to have a look at what it was. That's all." Josette served a new cooked up lie.

"And I'm supposed to believe it?? We have no records of any Sirius Black or Josette Hart. So, why don't you start with telling me your real names." Josette groaned and slumped down into her chair.

A agent barged into their room. "Sir, we have a situation. Another man broke into the facility, fighting the guards on his way, he knocked out everyone."

"I've a bad feeling I know that man." Josette mumbled.

"You both come with me." Coulson ordered and followed the man to the security room.

They saw the footage of Thor fighting the guards and making his way towards the Mjölnir. "You know him??"

"Yep."

"Okay, that's it." He sighed and ordered "Take in the target."

~☆~

Once again Josette and Sirius were locked into a room along with Thor. He hasn't said a word from the start. Josette tried talking with him but he was just sitting like a depressed teenager.

Coulson again came in and asked them questions to which her answers were always the same and Thor didn't even say anything.

"One way or another, we find out what we need to know. We're good at that." Coulson said.

"And I'm pretty good at kicking your ass. Asshole." Josette shouted "We told you everything. Just let us go."

Coulson left without a word and just then Loki appeared in their room.

"Loki! what are you doing here?" Thor spoke for the first time.

"I had to see you. Mortis, why are you here??" He asked in return.

"Can't leave him alone." She nodded her head towards the blonde.

"What's happened?" Thor's brother instinct kicked in, he knew something was after seeing his face. "Tell me, is it Jotunheim?? Let me explain to father."

"Father is dead."

"What!" Josette almost shouted.

"His banishment, the threat of a new war, it was too much for him to bear." Loki said "You mustn't blame yourself. And Mortis, he apologized for everything, he didn't mean to ruin it again between you two."

Josette stayed silent. Sirius searched her face for any sort of reaction but didn't find anything. She was shocked obviously, maybe hurt a little bit. She was never close to him but the last two days, she felt like she made a connection with him until he ruined it again.

"The burden of the throne has fallen to me now." Loki spoke again.

"Can I come home?" Thor whispered.

"The truce with the Jotunheim is conditional upon your exile." Loki said.

"That's bullshit!! You can't take his home away." Sirius finally spoke.

"Shush Midgardian, this doesn't concern you." Loki glared at him and walked over to Josette. He came near her ear so only she could listen. "I'm sorry, I never meant for any of this to happen." And with that his illusion disappeared.

Just then Coulson again entered the room. "What were you talking just now?"

"Planning how to break out of this facility." Josette said, giving him a fake smile.

"You can't."

"Try me."

Then one guard came in and Coulson had to leave again.

After some time, "Oh, Donny, Donny, Donny!" Josette's head snapped up and she saw a man entering their cell room "There you are. You're gonna be all right. I'm taking you home now." He walked towards Thor and pulled him out of the chair.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. What about us??" Josette asked.

"Who are you??" Selvig asked.

"My niece. I'm not going anywhere without her." Thor demanded.

"Thor, I had a very hard time convincing them to let you go, I can't mess that up." Selvig whisper yelled.

"It's okay. Meet us at that hospital you were in, we'll be there." She said.

"How??"

"Trust me."

He unsurely nodded and both left them alone.

"What are you planning??" Sirius whispered.

She just answered "Wait few minutes."

When she was sure that Thor is out of here, she broke out of her cuffs and then helped Sirius.

She walked towards camera, grinning and showed up her middle finger. "Fumus Maxima." She whispered and dark thick gray clouds started to form in the room. Coulson watched everything through the camera and immediately sent some agents to check on them. But by the time they arrived Josette and Sirius had already apparated to the Hospital.

After the smoke and subsided they checked the room thoroughly "How did they do this?? There are no smoke bombs in here." Coulson asked.

"We had them through screening there was nothing with them." One guard said.

"Spread out and check on the grounds and follow Professor Selvig. Go." He ordered.

~☆~

"How did you get here before us?? Hell how did you even escaped??" Selvig asked confused to see Josette and Sirius already waiting for them.

"Magic."

"Mortis." Thor whispered and pulled her into a hug. "I'm so sorry. I never meant for any of this to happen."

"What's with everyone saying that to me today??" She chuckled "I'm sorry, I know how much you loved Allfather." He nodded.

Jane and Darcy got out of the van. "Who are they?" She asked.

"Josette Hart." She stretched out her hand and Jane took it introducing herself. "Thank you for looking after Thor until now."

"Is his name really Thor?" She questioned.

"I know how it sounds but believe me everything they said is really." Sirius answered for her "I was shocked too to find out my girlfriend is a Goddess."

"Still think, you all are being delusional." Darcy chimed in.

"Your choice, come on Thor, we are going home." Josette said.

"Where home??"

"London obviously, you're not welcome on Asgard anymore, do you have anywhere else to go??" He shook his head.

"Why don't you leave in the morning, it's pretty late. I'm not sure you'll get a flight now." Jane suggested, in reality she wanted to have a some time with Thor, so she can get answer's to her questions and because she started to love spending time with him.

Josette looked unsure, she just broke out of a locked cell in front of muggles, they'll surely look for them. It's best if they left as soon as possible. "Jane is right. We can depart in the morning." Thor added.

"Fine." She said and they made their way towards the van/home.

~☆~

Last night they stayed in the van, Thor and Jane had a moment by the fire and Josette had a very hard sleeping. Sirius was feeling useless that he couldn't do anything in this God drama but he was there for her and she was really grateful for that.

So much had changed in the last few days. Thor who hated Midgardians fell in love with one, Jane a science student started believing in magic. Josette never thought Odin's death would make her so sad but here we are. Sirius who had no idea of any of these space and realms was still by her side, always, even if it meant getting caught by muggle government. Which was whole new thing for him.

Next morning they stopped at Jane's house for breakfast and were going to leave immediately after that. But again their plan was ruined when Lady Sif and the Warriors Three showed up at the house.

"My friends." Thor laughed and hugged them. The three humans stood in shock after seeing them.

"Excuse me." Volstagg said and introduced "Lady Sif and the Warriors Three."

"My friends. I've never been happier to see anyone." Thor said "But you should not have come."

"We are here to take you home." Fandral said

"You know I can't go home. My father is dead because of me. I must remain in exile."

"I already told you Thor it's not your fault." Josette finally spoke.

"Thor, your father still lives." Sif said.

"But Loki said-" Josette stopped mid-sentence. "He lied."

"Why would he lie??" Sirius asked.

Suddenly there was a gust of wind outside and the clouds grew darker. Everyone went towards the door and saw someone else land in the desert.

Coulson's team was on the grounds there researching from when Sif and the Warriors arrived.

"Is that one of Stark's?" Sitwell asked.

"I don't know, the guy never tells me anything." Coulson took the microphone from him and walked towards the destroyer. "Hello. You are using unregistered weapons technology. Identify yourself." He demanded.

The destroyer opened his head and was going to attack them but just in time Josette came in front of them and used her magic to stop his attack, clashing the violet and yellow blasts. "Hello." She turned towards Coulson. "If you'll please get out. We have this handled."

Just then Sif attacked the destroyer from behind, taking his attention away from the humans. The Warriors Three then started to fight him. Coulson and all the agents still remained at their spots. "You want to die?? I said leave." She shouted again.

"Who are you??" he asked.

"Leave." He didn't waste anymore time and got into the car, driving away.

"They will be fine; they will be fine." Jane kept saying as she helped the civilians to get away from the city along with Sirius, Darcy and Selvig.

"They will be fine." Sirius assured her. Jane looked at him and smile.

"Don't you find this weird? Magic and Gods??" she asked.

"Gods: yes and magic: not so much."

"What's that supposed to mean??" She chuckled.

"I'm afraid, I can't say that." They fell into silence "You are thinking, what Thor: The God of Thunder sees in me?? Am I even worthy of him??"

"How do you-"

"I had gone through the same but he chose you for a reason. Don't ever think you're nothing for him." He smiled and placed a hand in her shoulder.

"Thank you. I needed that." She smiled back and gave him a quick hug.

"Guys, help!!" Darcy shouted, standing in the doorway of the shop holding an injured Josette.

"Godric!! What happened??" Sirius quickly ran towards her. There was a big slash on her left leg and blood was covering everything.

"I was helping the civilians out of the rubble and got hit." She answered and sat on one of the stools.

"Darcy, find if there's a first aid kit in here." Jane ordered and got down to look at the injury.

"I don't need it." She dismissed and waved her hand over the wound while saying "Vulnera Sanentur." repeatedly. The wound got healed itself, but since she didn't use a wand and it's not a spell she practiced daily without a wand to be an expert at it, the wound was not healed properly and small amount of blood kept seeping out.

Darcy came back with a first aid kid and Jane attended it. "Where is Thor?" Josette as she finished bandaging her leg.

"He went after you."

"He was not there when I left."

There was a loud noise of explosion and they went towards the window to see it. Sif and the warriors were running back and destroyer was just behind them. "I need to go." Josette said moved towards the doors.

"Like hell, I would let you." Sirius grabbed her arm. "Don't even think of saying a word. You're not going anywhere."

"But-"

"NO." Josette huffed and turned back to the window.

"See they always need a human to keep them out of danger." Sirius whispered in Jane's ears.

"Right. I should find him."

"No, no. That's not what I meant. Don't go-" but she already ran out before he could even finish his sentence. "Why do I ever try to understand a woman." He mumbled to himself.

As the fight continued, more like running for their life continued, Thor stopped and tuned back, facing the destroyer on his own. "What the heck is he doing!!" Darcy whispered.

"Being an idiot."

Just then Jane came into the view. Darcy and Josette turned back to see only Sirius with them. "When the hell did she left?? Has everyone decided to sell their brains today?" Josette shouted and made a run towards the door, limping. "Don't even think." She warned before Sirius could even open his mouth and the three ran outside.

By the time the reached there the destroyer had slashed Thor in the face and threw him flying away. Jane quickly ran towards him. "No. This can't be happening." Josette whispered as she saw that Thor was not moving. Sirius quickly pulled her into a hug as she buried her face in his neck.

Suddenly something was seen coming their way from the sky. "Jane." Selvig ran forward and quickly pulled her away from Thor. And to their surprise it was the hammer which came towards Thor giving him his armour and powers back. Josette smiled through tears and everyone was fascinated by seeing this.

The destroyer stopped in his tracks and turned back. Thor now with his full powers started to fight and rest of them ran towards safety. With a loud explosion in the sky the destroyer was destroyed by Thor.

"So, is this how you normally look?" Jane asked as Thor made his towards them.

"More or less."

"It's a good look."

"Excuse me." and again agent Coulson came driving in his car. "Donald? I don't think you've been completely honest with me."

"Will you just give up." Josette rolled her eyes.
"Don't worry, I'll have a talk with you later." He turned to her.
"Like hell you would!"

"Know this, Son of Coul. You and I, we fight for the same cause, the protection of this world. From this day foward, you can count me as your ally if you return the items you have taken from Jane."

"Stolen." She added.
"Borrowed." He corrected. And continued "Of course, you can have your equipment back. You're gonna need it to continue your research."

"Would you like to see the bridge we spoke of?" Thor asked.

"Sure." Thor grabbed her by her waist and pulled her closer.

"Wait, I need to debrief you!" Selvig shouted but the two had already taken of.

Coulson then turned back to Josette. "I'm the Goddess of death and no, I'm not a threat to you. Like Thor said, we're your ally. But believe me, if you tell anyone about me I'll show what a real Goddess of Death is."

"Still sounds like a threat." He chuckled. "But I believe you." He stretched his hand and Josette took it.

"Thank you."

~☆~

After the very tiring day Josette and Sirius decided to stay for the night with Jane. Thor had returned to Asgard and confronted Loki, there was a fight which caused Thor to destroy the Bifrost and now he can't return back to meet Jane.

Heimdall filled in Josette with everything that happened and she had to tell Jane too or she would think and he abandoned her. Jane was disappointed by this news but she didn't loose hope and believed that one day he'll surely return back.

Thor turned down to be the king as he had so much to learn so the throne is still Odin's. Loki fell down from the Bifrost and died but they didn't tell this to her and that he is a Jotun and not an Asgardian. She believes that he is kept in the dungeons as a punishment.

True to her words Josette created the cloaking spell which Hella used to hide from Heimdall's watch around her so, he or Odin wouldn't always watch on her like she's a kid.

"Thank you for letting us stay." Josette said.

"It's alright, I should be the one thanking you. You all did saved the city." Jane said.

Josette stood up and walked towards the kitchen to make some coffee. Jane and Sirius were alone on the couch.

"Do you think he'll come back??" She whispered.

"I'm sure he will."

"He's not using it as an excuse to you know.."

"No, he's not. He'll be back once the bridge is built again or if there's any other way. I still don't know how everything in space works." He assured her.

"How did you two meet??" She asked curiously.

"Jo maybe be an Asgardian but she was born on earth. That's a whole other banishment story. We meet at school."

"That's nice." She smiled.

"It was until now." He mumbled.

"What's that supposed to mean??"

"You ask that a lot." He chuckled.

"And you still won't answer me."

"It was all happy and peaceful until our school year ended. Now we have a war on our hands and before you ask about it, I really can't tell you." He made it very clear that he won't reveal anything about the wizarding world. "We just got engaged last week and when we went back home to share it with our friends we found out that our best friend walked right into our enemy's den and then we had to rescue him. After we returned home we found out our parents have dragonpox."

"What's that??"

"It's a highly contagious disease and there's no cure for it and then my brother is chased by a group of...criminals and now he's hiding in our home. So, normal is a very, very, very rare thing for us." He sighed.

"Looks like you're going through a lot. I hope everything will be turn out great." Jane placed a hand on his, sympathetically.

"Thanks."

CRASH!!
There was a loud noise of something hitting the ground and breaking from the kitchen. Jane and Sirius quickly ran inside.

Josette stood still in middle of the room, spilled coffee and a broken cup lying on the ground. "Mom?? Dad??" She whispered, seeing Mia and Monty in front of her, more like their ghosts.

"Jo, there's no one ther-" he stopped mid sentence realizing what it meant. His eyes teared up "Please tell me it's not true."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 70.6K 102
"I solemnly swear that I will get Sirius Black to change his player ways." "There's only one way you can get him to do that." "How?" "You need him to...
25.1K 1.1K 65
BOOK: 2 Harry Potter is starting his third year at Hogwarts. Sirius Black has escaped Azkaban. Remus Lupin is teaching Defense Against the Dark Arts...
3.4K 182 25
āI fucking lost control and almost hurt you.āž She never knew what she would become. She never knew what would happen in her future. She never knew of...
50.5K 1.9K 110
Juliette Potter is finally at Hogwarts with her favourite person in the world, her brother! They have been together since the start of the time and n...