Fall|svt

By tataxcooky16

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 𝟷 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝟷𝟸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚖𝚎𝚗 𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎? ... More

𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 1
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 2
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 3
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 4
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 5
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 6
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 7
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 8
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 9
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 10
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 11
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 12
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 13
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 14
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 15
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 16
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 17
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 18
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 19
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 20
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 21
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 22
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 23
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 24

~𝘍𝘢𝘭𝘭

1K 34 24
By tataxcooky16

🎥

*ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴀꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ʀᴏʟʟɪɴɢ*

"Please introduce yourself and tell the viewers a little about you."

"Oh, I just talk? Um...okay hi, my name is Lee Jihoon. Well, I work as a firefighter. I've been one for about 6 years now...yeah"

"And what brought you to 'fall', Jihoon?"

"What brought me here...I guess I wanted to find someone to come home to, I don't really have the time to date outside of work, but I want to try."

"That's great, Jihoon. We hope you find your one here at 'fall'!"

📼 ══════ ══════ 🎞

*ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴀꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ʀᴏʟʟɪɴɢ*

"Please introduce yourself and tell the viewers a little about you."

"Why yes, of course, I doubt they don't know me. I'm Yoon Jeonghan, yeah Yoon like Yooniverse tech's CEO Yoon Haebin's youngest son."

"Welcome to 'Fall' Yoon Jeonghan-ssi, your name is very well known, but would you like to remind the viewers?"

"I'm a nepotism baby. What's more to say? I am proud of it, I get to drink and party and fuck...wait, can I say this!?"

"We'll censor it for you, don't worry. The last thing we want is to upset the CEO of Yooniverse tech."

"Yeah, that's a good idea, but as I was saying...I'm kind of tired of sleeping around with a different person every day. I was thinking it probably won't be so bad to sleep with just one person every day, you know?"

"Yeah..."

*ᴏꜰꜰ ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴀ - ʜᴏꜱᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴀ ꜱᴛᴀꜰꜰ*

"You're going to have to edit this a lot."

📼 ══════ ══════ 🎞

*ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴀꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ʀᴏʟʟɪɴɢ*

"Please introduce yourself and tell the viewers a little about you. Both of you came together, right?"

"You talk first" "No fuck you. You talk first."

"Why don't you tell us your names?"

"I'd love to. Hey everyone, I'm Kim Mingyu. Talk now" "Okay, my name is Minghao."

"His name is Xu Minghao."

"That name...doesn't sound very Korean- Where are you both from?"

"We're from Anyang" "China"

*ᴍɪɴɢʏᴜ ꜱᴜʟᴋɪɴɢ*

"What? I am from China" "We're coming from Anyang."

"That explains it. We love to have you both here. What's the relationship between you two?"

"He's my best friend and my soulmate and my- everything. If I have to keep this short, everything" "Whatever he said"

"What do you guys do for a living?"

"I'm a graphic designer. I work for JH corp. I'm the chief director in the graphics department" "I'm just a social worker" "You're not 'just' a social worker. Do you know how big that is?"

"You guys fit each other very well. Why didn't you try dating?"

*ᴍɪɴɢʏᴜ ʟᴀᴜɢʜɪɴɢ*

"We're like brothers. That wouldn't work" "Dating him? I'll pass" "See, it won't work, but I forced him to come here for me. He can never say no to me" "I can't. I'm working on it, though."

"You two seem very fun to be around. I believe you'll both find someone without any trouble."

📼 ══════ ══════ 🎞

*ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴀꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ʀᴏʟʟɪɴɢ*

"Please introduce yourself and tell the viewers a little about you."

"I'm Choi Seungcheol"

"Hello Seungcheol, tell us more. We'd love to hear more than your name."

"I'm a pilot."

"So...what are you looking for in a man?"

"I don't know."

"That's- yeah okay, thank you for talking to us."

*ᴏꜰꜰ ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴀ - ᴛᴏ ᴀ ꜱᴛᴀꜰꜰ*

"That guy is going to have it hard. Why is he so dense?"

📼 ══════ ══════ 🎞

*ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴀꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ʀᴏʟʟɪɴɢ*

"Hi, welcome. Please introduce yourself and tell the viewers a little about you."

"Thank you for having me. My name is Lee Seokmin"

"You have a really bright smile. I can't not tell you that"

"Are you flirting with me, Mr Boo?"

"What gave it away? Don't make me snatch you for myself! Do you make people's hearts beat like mine right now for work?"

"Necessarily yeah, many times."

*ꜱᴇᴏᴋᴍɪɴ ᴄʜᴜᴄᴋʟᴇꜱ*

"I work in the ER. I've had to make many hearts start beating again."

"You're telling me you're hot and you're a doctor? Yeah, I'm taking him for myself, everyone."

"I'm flattered, but honestly, it's a decision I shouldn't have made at 18. It's tough to work in the ER, it's hectic, and you have to be on your toes most of the time. You can imagine how hard it is to look at some cases since it's for immediate care. You won't even get to prepare yourself- I'm sorry, I have the tendency to talk a lot."

"Oh, please do. I need to hear words! The last person who came wouldn't talk at all. I need you to talk."

"I am very grateful to be helping people like this, the stress is so bad, but the reward is worth all of it."

"I'm stealing you for myself. There I said it. I'm gatekeeping him. But seriously, I do hope you find your person here, and we have an almost perfect success rate."

"I know, I'm a fan! I've watched all the seasons!"

"He's the one, guys!"

*ᴏꜰꜰ ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴀ - ʟᴀᴜɢʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴀ ꜱᴛᴀꜰꜰ*

"Can I join the show this time?"

📼 ══════ ══════ 🎞

*ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴀꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ʀᴏʟʟɪɴɢ*

"Please introduce yourself and tell the viewers something about yourself."

"Where do I look?"

"Where do you look? The camera? Over there, the flashing one but look at me, not the camera."

"I'm sorry, I'm not used to this."

"That's alright. What's your name?"

"Lee Chan"

"Tell us about you, Chan."

"I run a cafe. It's called 'Filter' in Daegu."

"I know that! Weren't you featured on ABS's 'dine in special'?"

"Yes! Yes, I was. Thank you for recognising it."

"Your food looked delicious. That would definitely come in handy with boys, right Chan?"

"I suppose it does."

"What would you say you like in someone?"

"Someone who can make me smile? I should have more requirements, but I'm not that judgmental. I think I'm not."

"You're so cute. It's so nice to meet you, Chan! I hope you find someone who can make you smile the biggest."

📼 ══════ ══════ 🎞

*ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴀꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ʀᴏʟʟɪɴɢ*

"Can you hang the fuck up? No, I don't care if you want to see me."

*ᴏꜰꜰ ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴀ - ᴛᴏ ᴀ ꜱᴛᴀꜰꜰ*

"Should I ask him to hang up?"

"Are you talking about me? Give me a second. No, you idiot! I'm not talking to you!"

*20 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇꜱ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ*

"I'm sorry about that. We can start now."

"Introduce yourself, name and whatever else."

"Kwon Soonyoung, what would you like to know about me, Mr Boo?"

"What do you do for work?"

"I'm a designer. I recently had my line presented in Milan. I won't go into more about my job. I'm here to live the fantasy you sold me on the phone."

"You're a busy man. How would you have the time to date?"

"Busy people need love too. Haven't many great people managed to balance work and love? Same with me, I don't ask for much, but someone who has the basic fashion sense would be appreciated."

"The men I've interviewed have impeccable fashion sense so far."

"Then I see no problem."

*ᴏꜰꜰ ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴀ - ᴛᴏ ᴀ ꜱᴛᴀꜰꜰ*

"How many stuck-up rich people do we have?"

📼 ══════ ══════ 🎞

*ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴀꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ʀᴏʟʟɪɴɢ, ʜᴏꜱᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ʜɪꜱ ꜱᴄʀɪᴘᴛ*

"Please introduce your- okay wow, I- wow! Nice suit? Nice face? Who are you?"

*ᴊᴏꜱʜᴜᴀ ꜱᴍɪʀᴋɪɴɢ*

"Joshua Hong, I own JH corp. I love the enthusiasm you greeted me with, Mr Boo. It really lifts my ego."

"You're 'the' Joshua Hong!? Weren't you supposed to be an investor? Did we mix up something?"

*ʜᴏꜱᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴀ ꜱᴛᴀꜰꜰ*

"Is he supposed to be here!?"

"It isn't a mix up. I am supposed to be here. I heard we were going to invest in your show, and I thought, why not give it a chance."

"I can't believe we're actually going to have Joshua Hong on our show. You've never shown your face before for privacy reasons, isn't that true?"

"Yes, this would be my first time. Coming out to the public, identity and sexuality wise."

"Oh my god, this season's ratings will be off the roof...can I say you're so handsome"

"Keep your compliments for later. Now tell me, Mr Boo, is there anyone that could reach my- how do I put this...standards?"

"There might be? A CEO's son is there, a pilot, a doctor, a designer."

"I like it. I'll stay"

"This is really happening."

📼 ══════ ══════ 🎞

*ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴀꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ʀᴏʟʟɪɴɢ*

"Please introduce yourself and tell the viewers a little something about you."

"The name's Vernon or Hansol, whatever you prefer to call me."

"Hi, I'll let the viewers decide."

"You seem young to host this."

"I've been doing this for years. What do you do?"

"I'm a vet, you know, like animal stuff-"

"I know what a vet is"

"Well, that's what I do."

"Do you have any pets?"

"I have a goldfish, Pinocchio."

"You named your fish...Pinocchio?"

"There was Giuseppe, but he kinda died."

"Do you have a Jiminy cricket too?"

"Why would I name a fish after a cricket?"

"Right...I'm the crazy one for asking the question."

"A fish named after a cricket...that's so weird."

"I don't know what words of endearment to give him. I'm going to go on my break now. When I'm back, I want someone normal."

📼 ══════ ══════ 🎞

*ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴀꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ʀᴏʟʟɪɴɢ*

"You're pissing me off" "Like I give a shit" "Move away. Why are you so close to me?"

"Didn't even give me time to introduce you both, and we already have conflict. What's the relationship? Best friends? Brothers?"

"Look at his grumpy cat face and look at mine. How can you even assume we're related?" "I will drag you outside by your hair Junhui. I'm not joking in the slightest."

"So, what's the relationship then?"

"We used to date" "Just date? Pfft, we were in a 2-year relationship, Wonwoo" "The worst decision of my life" "Okay then, the worst decision of my life was asking you out" "Yeah? My worst decision was sleeping with you" "Mine was asking you to come backstage the day we met", "Mine was saying yes!" "You would have always said yes, you were obsessed with me" "Not anymore, Wen Junhui! NOT ANYMORE!!"

"I would say my worst decision was asking you both to come here."

"Please don't air that. I have an image" "What image? As if your little fan girls watch a gay Korean show" "You would have" "Suck my dick", "Never again."

"Please stop fighting and tell us who you are and why you came to 'fall'?"

"I'm Wen Junhui. It's a pleasure to be here! I'm a Taiwanese actor. I've been in Chinese dramas since I was a child, but all of my major works were in Taiwan. So I'd like to think of me, as my fans say it, 'Taiwan's dream boy'- why are you laughing?"

*ᴡᴏɴᴡᴏᴏ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏʟᴅ ɪɴ ᴀ ʟᴀᴜɢʜ*

"Dream boy? Don't make me start. Are you done now? I'm Jeon Wonwoo, but I'm used to hearing Mr Jeon more than my name. I teach 11th-grade History. There's not much to say about me, I've always been a romantic, and I want a love story for the books like the ones I usually teach about."

"That's beautiful, Wonwoo. The others are going to waste no time falling for you."

"What great love story is there in history?" "There's so many Jun. If you ever listened to me when I tried to tell you them, you would know"

*ꜱɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇ*

"So, how did you both audition together?"

"I send him the audition link to annoy him" "Jun said he'll do it if I do it" "I wasn't going to let him go and not go myself" "I hope you don't find anyone. No one will want to date you anyway" "Since you're so handsome, shut up Wonwoo"

"Just cut the camera."

📼 ══════ ══════ 🎞

|𝘿𝙄𝙎𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙍|

𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨

══════ ══════

Copyright 2022 © tataxcooky16

DO NOT COPY MY WORK, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ANYTHING LIKE THAT HAPPENS~

❥ ───── 🎥 ───── ★

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2K 3.1K 32
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐠𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐲𝐰𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐤𝐦𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐨, 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐨...
145K 2.8K 82
welcome to a carat y/n life! enjoy💕
73.3K 1.3K 19
>■□■□■□■□■□■𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙃𝙃𝙅 𝙓 𝙎𝙆𝙕■□■□■□■□■□■< » 𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 » 𝙉𝙊 𝙎𝙈𝙐𝙏 (𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙩, 𝙞'𝙢...
5.1K 284 17
𝙰 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚜, 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚝. 𝚄𝚙𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝟷𝟹 𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝...